PDA

View Full Version : VIDEO: Heavy Weight Chen Tai Chi Quan Dao 108

Thekungfumania
04-18-2011, 06:07 AM
Hey guys, check it out! Chen Tai Chi Quan Dao 108 form with heavy weight quan dao!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7S4Ux5j62A

taai gihk yahn
04-18-2011, 12:18 PM
Hey guys, check it out! Chen Tai Chi Quan Dao 108 form with heavy weight quan dao!

haven't we been through all this before?
http://kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58546

bawang
04-18-2011, 01:21 PM
this is heavy weight
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rxYOFQchzA

CYMac
04-19-2011, 12:46 PM

hey Thanks for posting my video up!

taai gihk yahn
04-19-2011, 07:12 PM
hey Thanks for posting my video up!

you are a freak; go away;

PHILBERT
04-19-2011, 09:17 PM
Enough with the insults.

taai gihk yahn
04-19-2011, 09:21 PM
Enough with the insults.

the insult is when this guy spams the forum, promoting his website that advertises exorcisms and his narcissistic ego-driven bio

CYMac
04-20-2011, 02:58 AM
the insult is when this guy spams the forum, promoting his website that advertises exorcisms and his narcissistic ego-driven bio

Really? Great, better educate yourself about what is spamming, you seems to love spamming the forum with your non-sense more. I was JUST posting about kungfu stuff in the right section. How did I spam?

If you are jealous, feel free to insult more and show what kind of person you are to the public. I am out for your non-sense dude. Bye!

Scott R. Brown
04-20-2011, 05:11 AM
A Taoism Master with 15yrs+ of experience in Taoism and as a career. Exorcism is my profession.

You are less than a beginner.

I am a Taoist Master with nearly 40 years experience!

I think I would recognize a child with feelings of grandeur posing as something he is not.

I have given you the benefit of the doubt by attributing your foolishness to the Demons in your mind you have obviously invited within and now possess your soul.

When you are ready to follow Tao properly, instead of pretending, I am at your service! Until then, think of me as Tao sending you a gadfly or a thorn that constantly harasses you until you come to your senses!

Tao wants you to be free of the Demons you have welcomed into your mind! Reach for Tao my son, and forsake the evils of your errant path. If it was just you it would be bad enough, but you presume to lead others onto your errant path. This double, triples, nay quintuples your error and the karma you acquire!

My coterie and I will not cease in our efforts to bring you to your senses, my child, for your sake and for the sake of others you are leading away from Tao.

CYMac
04-20-2011, 05:14 AM
Sure, say what you want then. You kept your point, I kept mine, there is no point of talking anyway, right? Bye bye!

Scott R. Brown
04-20-2011, 06:31 AM
Sure, say what you want then. You kept your point, I kept mine, there is no point of talking anyway, right? Bye bye!

Sure.....no problem....run away from reality. I'll be here when you are ready to wake up! :)

CYMac
04-22-2011, 01:14 AM
You know what? After getting this new HDD running today, somehow I am getting more power with my special porcupine spikes, maybe next time I need a smaller Guan Dao to make you happy, a size that a porcupine can hold? Are those for sale???

Scott R. Brown
04-22-2011, 08:25 AM
You know what? After getting this new HDD running today, somehow I am getting more power with my special porcupine spikes, maybe next time I need a smaller Guan Dao to make you happy, a size that a porcupine can hold? Are those for sale???

It they are I am sure you will find a way to make money off of them!:p

CYMac
04-22-2011, 09:56 AM
It they are I am sure you will find a way to make money off of them!:p

Yeah? Maybe you should open an online store to sell these, I will purchase a bulk order from ya!

Water-quan
05-04-2011, 11:25 AM
When you are ready to follow Tao properly, instead of pretending, I am at your service! .

Christ up above - look, you're not a Taoist master.

taai gihk yahn
05-04-2011, 12:57 PM

but, he's got the hat...:confused::confused::confused:

KC Elbows
05-04-2011, 01:22 PM
Does philosophical taoism have a lot of people calling themselves taoist masters?

The question never occured to me before. Just curious, seemed like a good use for this thread.

Not talking the mystical stuff.

taai gihk yahn
05-04-2011, 02:07 PM
Does philosophical taoism have a lot of people calling themselves taoist masters?

The question never occured to me before. Just curious, seemed like a good use for this thread.

Not talking the mystical stuff.

probably not - I can't imagine the author(s) of the Chuang Tzu referring to himself to anything more than a walking pile of mud, or some such; as a modern comparison, I'd correlate J. Krishnamurti as an example of how those guys probably regarded themselves referenced themselves (K. used to refer to himself only as "the speaker")

Water-quan
05-04-2011, 02:14 PM
I have no idea what a Taoist master would actually say. Maybe they do call themselves Taoist master and pimp themselves as 'guides' when others 'are ready to get over themselves and see how great a guide they are talking to' - in which case, Taoist master is just a synonym for 'person who feels very unimportant in daily life and so ascribes ridiculous labels to themselves to feel a bit more special'.

I dunno, I rather suspect real Taoist masters, if there are such things, quite like the idea of being unimportant - and wouldconsequently be the last people to call themselves Taoist master. But hey, how long can an ego wait to get noticed? Sometimes you got to just tell people... it's called narcissistic personality disorder.

Scott R. Brown
05-04-2011, 03:51 PM
When you are ready to follow Tao properly, instead of pretending, I am at your service!

ATTENTION ALL REAL TAOIST MASTERS.......

THE TAOIST MASTER POLICE HAVE ARRIVED.....

EVERYONE ACT LIKE YOU ARE A REAL TAOIST MASTER.....

CUZ THERE IS AN EXPERT HERE ON HOW A TAOIST MASTER IS SUPPOSED TO BEHAVE.....

AND HE KNOWS CUZ HE SAYS HE DOESN'T KNOW WHICH MEANS HE REALLY DOES KNOW.....

BECAUSE HE WHO SAYS HE KNOWS DOESN'T KNOW AND HE WHO SAYS HE DOESN'T KNOW.....KNOWS....

THEREFORE HE KNOWS......

SO EVERYONE STRAIGHTEN UP AND ACT ACCORDINGLY.....

OR NO ONE WILL BELIEVE YOU ARE A....

REAL TAOIST MASTER WITH 37 YEARS EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!!:eek:

OR.......you could just look up the word "HYPERBOLE" and learn something, you DIMWIT!!!:eek:

I have no idea what a Taoist master would actually say. Maybe they do call themselves Taoist master and pimp themselves as 'guides' when others 'are ready to get over themselves and see how great a guide they are talking to' - in which case, Taoist master is just a synonym for 'person who feels very unimportant in daily life and so ascribes ridiculous labels to themselves to feel a bit more special'.

I dunno, I rather suspect real Taoist masters, if there are such things, quite like the idea of being unimportant - and wouldconsequently be the last people to call themselves Taoist master. But hey, how long can an ego wait to get noticed? Sometimes you got to just tell people... it's called narcissistic personality disorder.

I rather suspect you are as dumb as a door!:eek:

Water-quan
05-05-2011, 02:57 AM
ATTENTION ALL REAL TAOIST MASTERS.......

THE TAOIST MASTER POLICE HAVE ARRIVED.....

EVERYONE ACT LIKE YOU ARE A REAL TAOIST MASTER.....

CUZ THERE IS AN EXPERT HERE ON HOW A TAOIST MASTER IS SUPPOSED TO BEHAVE.....

AND HE KNOWS CUZ HE SAYS HE DOESN'T KNOW WHICH MEANS HE REALLY DOES KNOW.....

BECAUSE HE WHO SAYS HE KNOWS DOESN'T KNOW AND HE WHO SAYS HE DOESN'T KNOW.....KNOWS....

THEREFORE HE KNOWS......

SO EVERYONE STRAIGHTEN UP AND ACT ACCORDINGLY.....

OR NO ONE WILL BELIEVE YOU ARE A....

REAL TAOIST MASTER WITH 37 YEARS EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!!:eek:

OR.......you could just look up the word "HYPERBOLE" and learn something, you DIMWIT!!!:eek:

I rather suspect you are as dumb as a door!:eek:

I can see from that post that you really don't care how you are percieved by others, enlightened one, lol. Isn't it funny how egos are attracted immediately to the people who DON'T buy their personal propoganda?

No, I'm pretty smart actually. I assumed you were joking about being a Taoist master - I assume you still are - if not, then you're the joke.

Yes it is funny - I don't know what a Taoist master is - I rather suspect Taoist masters don't know what a Taoist master is - it being,obviously, the creation of a weak ego - but there's a clever little point of philosophy that says if something is BS but pretending to be something complicated, you don't need to understand the complicated thing in order to recognise BS.

Isn't that clever? Yes - it's very clever.

In other words, if Taoist masters are people who want to call themselves Taoist master, then Taoist master is just a synonym for people with low self esteem. Simples.

By the way - thanks for your videos - comedy gold.

taai gihk yahn
05-05-2011, 03:56 AM
Scott has videos?!?!?

Scott R. Brown
05-05-2011, 04:22 AM
I can see from that post that you really don't care how you are percieved by others, enlightened one, lol. Isn't it funny how egos are attracted immediately to the people who DON'T buy their personal propoganda?

No, I'm pretty smart actually. I assumed you were joking about being a Taoist master - I assume you still are - if not, then you're the joke.

Yes it is funny - I don't know what a Taoist master is - I rather suspect Taoist masters don't know what a Taoist master is - it being,obviously, the creation of a weak ego - but there's a clever little point of philosophy that says if something is BS but pretending to be something complicated, you don't need to understand the complicated thing in order to recognise BS.

Isn't that clever? Yes - it's very clever.

In other words, if Taoist masters are people who want to call themselves Taoist master, then Taoist master is just a synonym for people with low self esteem. Simples.

No....you're as dumb as a door! You just think you are clever and got caught being dumb as a door and are trying to cover it up..........rather poorly!

That is why I am a REAL Taoist Master with 37 years experience and YOU are merely "Dumb as a DOOR!"

Scott R. Brown
05-05-2011, 04:25 AM
Scott has videos?!?!?

I've got VIDEOS?!?

Why haven't I been PAID?

Water-quan
05-05-2011, 04:52 AM
I've got VIDEOS?!?

Why haven't I been PAID?

Oh sorry - have you not got videos demonstrating your amazingness?

Comedy gold....

Water-quan
05-05-2011, 04:55 AM
No....you're as dumb as a door! You just think you are clever and got caught being dumb as a door and are trying to cover it up..........rather poorly!

That is why I am a REAL Taoist Master with 37 years experience and YOU are merely "Dumb as a DOOR!"

Is this like a joke on you pretending that you're saying you're a Taoist master - cos, you know, I get that. And I get that youthink you are a Taoist master because for you it's a synonym for just being you. It's just everything else you say that's a croc.

I do like that though - the old 'you're dumb', lol. Amazing how stupid other people seem when they don't recognise how great you are, lmao.

Scott R. Brown
05-05-2011, 04:57 AM
WOW! You must actually be DUMBER than a Door!

I assume you have either been practicing, or substance abusing!

BTW: which book did you read that listed the the charateristics of Taoist Masters and their moral code?

I recommend you ask for your money back! Then go soak your head!:eek:

Scott R. Brown
05-05-2011, 05:03 AM
I hear the pitter patter of tiny little feet, trying to be like the BIG boys!:eek:

:D

doug maverick
05-05-2011, 08:06 AM
form looked good, for a 14lbs kwan dao. no complaints, however and this is a big however i only watched about half because that music was so horrible and didnt go with the video at all.

CYMac
05-06-2011, 03:14 PM
form looked good, for a 14lbs kwan dao. no complaints, however and this is a big however i only watched about half because that music was so horrible and didnt go with the video at all.

Turn your speakers off when you watch it then, plug your ears with an ipod or something and load in whatever music you like, that's easy.