PDA

View Full Version : VIDEO - Tin Yat Tai Chi Fist Form

CYMac
04-19-2011, 09:36 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PTEtFb5dfM

Another form of taichi

B-Rad
04-19-2011, 10:49 AM
Read his bio for a good laugh :D http://www.chiinnature.com/kungfu_master_bio.html

CYMac
04-19-2011, 10:51 AM
Read his bio for a good laugh :D http://www.chiinnature.com/kungfu_master_bio.html

Thank you for posting my site's link and taking the time to look as well. As you know, I am a Taoism master in Toronto. What's so funny about "Taoism"? Good laugh? I guess you are finding it funny when you don't know what you are reading dude. Time to educate yourself more to get out of the well then~

JamesC
04-19-2011, 10:52 AM
That HAS to be a joke.

B-Rad
04-19-2011, 10:53 AM
Tao Gunning!!!! :eek:

http://www.chiinnature.com/tao_gunning.html

I'm not sure if this is all serious or so elaborate web joke, but this is one of my new favorite sites :D

B-Rad
04-19-2011, 11:07 AM
Thank you for posting my site's link and taking the time to look as well. As you know, I am a Taoism master in Toronto. What's so funny about "Taoism"? Good laugh? I guess you are finding it funny when you don't know what you are reading dude. Time to educate yourself more to get out of the well then~

Taoism isn't that funny... but what some people try to sell with "Taoism" is a bit more humorous ;-)

CYMac
04-19-2011, 11:17 AM
Taoism isn't that funny... but what some people try to sell with "Taoism" is a bit more humorous ;-)

Taoism is a religion, being a Taoist Master is a career. What's wrong with you finding it humorous? Did I sell you "Taoism" here? I think I just posted a form of Tai Chi of my lineage didn't I? Nobody "sell" you anything, you just searched for it yourself, did you wanted something from our temple instead and hesitated to contact me directly?

Lucas
04-19-2011, 11:43 AM
im suprised everyone attack his religion/lifestyle and not even a critique of the taiji demonstration...

CYMac
04-19-2011, 11:59 AM
im suprised everyone attack his religion/lifestyle and not even a critique of the taiji demonstration...

Yes, quite disappointing to see such kind of abuse and bullying going on. Maybe talking about Tai Chi is what sound better to me and at least I got something to say and chat about.

Lucas
04-19-2011, 12:13 PM
this forum can be strange sometimes, like school of sharks or piranha, dont let it deter you from posting though!

:)

taai gihk yahn
04-19-2011, 12:16 PM

pure comedic gold! what's even funnier is that apparently neither he nor his student posting here understand WHY it's laughable...

taai gihk yahn
04-19-2011, 12:17 PM
Yes, quite disappointing to see such kind of abuse and bullying going on. Maybe talking about Tai Chi is what sound better to me and at least I got something to say and chat about.

fair enough; I find his movement to be rigid and lacking connection; he is "performing" instead of "living" the movement;

you will doubtless disagree;

I guess that's the end of the "chat" :rolleyes:

CYMac
04-19-2011, 12:30 PM
fair enough; I find his movement to be rigid and lacking connection; he is "performing" instead of "living" the movement;

you will doubtless disagree;

I guess that's the end of the "chat" :rolleyes:

How is it rigid? Can you feel? I am the performer, Mak Ching Yuen. You may speak to me directly here. I don't see any pause, stop, or any form of rigid though. What's more rigid would be seeing Wu Style Taichi square form, a robotic form that is really purposely rigid. Or even the Suen Style Taichi, which is also more rigid than this one.

Talk with facts and points please, don't just know to assault.

Lucas
04-19-2011, 12:32 PM
well im not really a hardcore taoist guy and didnt read his full bio stuffs but i read the part about all his youtube forms, i think it might address that... dont know him either but u guys are like wolves! :eek:

roll with the punches!

CYMac
04-19-2011, 12:32 PM
this forum can be strange sometimes, like school of sharks or piranha, dont let it deter you from posting though!

:)

Thank, I am fine. I am the performer in the video Mak Ching Yuen. nice to meet you. I am just posting to share some video of mine, nothing meaning to market anything or what-so-ever. Just purly sharing. If you like it you can watch it, if you don't, too bad, then just bypass. Right? :)

Lucas
04-19-2011, 12:33 PM
Thank, I am fine. I am the performer in the video Mak Ching Yuen. nice to meet you. I am just posting to share some video of mine, nothing meaning to market anything or what-so-ever. Just purly sharing. If you like it you can watch it, if you don't, too bad, then just bypass. Right? :)

right. can respect someone for putting themself up and sharing what they have. most people here never put themself up, so as your first or one of your first posting thats neat. im lucas nice to meet you ;)

CYMac
04-19-2011, 12:35 PM
Just to be clear, I am the performer of the video, Mak Ching Yuen. If you want to comment on my stuff, feel free to do so but I do not like assaults of abuse without using a logic or brain when you talk. So if you want to say I am rigid, hard, whatever, please give the points or even feel free to reference to which part of the video you think is rigid and why. I can openly talk it through with you.

I am personally a kungfu lover and I do like to do kungfu and collect forms. up to today, I have got over 400 forms in my brain and it's just fun to do so. If you love kungfu like me, cheers! enjoy the vibe!:)

CYMac
04-19-2011, 12:36 PM
right. can respect someone for putting themself up and sharing what they have. most people here never put themself up, so as your first or one of your first posting thats neat. im lucas nice to meet you ;)

Thanks! Nice to meet you too.

Yes, this is one of my first posting, takes me lots of guts to do it as I fear most forums are full of crazy wolves in the past... but apparently it's about the same. Anyway, It's okay, I got used to it. haha!

Lucas
04-19-2011, 12:37 PM
thats in good spirit. :)

YouKnowWho
04-19-2011, 12:49 PM
I like your Taiji better than CMC's Taiji for the following reason:

- the speed is normal and not as slow as old man climb mountain.
- you have mixed some white crane and Bagua flavor into it. It shows that you don't have "style boundary".
- You have some fast moves within other slow moves. It's much more fun to train that way.

It takes a lot of courage to put up your own work on youtube. When people said that sword should not touching sword, I immediately made a clip and put on youtube for the sake of discussion. If everybody are kind enough to share their own clips, the online discussion will be much more fun.

I have asked youtube clips about snake engine, 20 Channels, and 6 directional force vectors. I still haven't seen them yet. :(

CYMac
04-19-2011, 12:55 PM
I like your Taiji better than CMC's Taiji for the following reason:

- the speed is normal and not as slow as old man climb mountain.
- you have mixed some white crane and Bagua flavor into it. It shows that you don't have "style boundary".
- You have some fast moves within other slow moves. It's much more fun to train that way.

It takes a lot of courage to put up your own work on youtube. When people said that sword should not touching sword, I immediately made a clip and put on youtube for the sake of discussion. If everybody are kind enough to share their own clips, the online discussion will be much more fun.

I have asked youtube clips about snake engine, 20 Channels, and 6 directional force vectors. I still haven't seen them yet. :(

Thank you! What is CMC style?

Yes, I do not like old man style too and so my Tai Chi are all done fast. This is not the pace I practice at home, it's just for show. At home, I do it even faster to save time for other things~ I got over 150 forms a day to practice.. no time to waste! hahahaha! :)

JamesC
04-19-2011, 12:57 PM
I thought it was 400?

CYMac
04-19-2011, 12:58 PM
I thought it was 400?

I know 400+ forms in my brain, but I practice about 150 per day, and so they cycle and go in a schedule in a week. That's how it goes. How can you practice so much in a day? 400? no way, haha!

JamesC
04-19-2011, 01:00 PM
I couldn't practice 150 in a day either...

What is your job that allows you to practice that many forms per day?

CYMac
04-19-2011, 01:03 PM
I couldn't practice 150 in a day either...

What is your job that allows you to practice that many forms per day?

To be honest, the 150 forms don't go on 365 days a year. I work as a Taoism Master, full time, and I open my own temple in Markham, Ontario. Now our temple is under rennovation and so I work from home and teach online, do online service and so on. Everything is done online and so I have the whole day free. I train for about 8 hours a day to get the 150 forms done. Sometimes abit less just to relax for the day. Sometimes more if I feel like to.

Some forms are short and easy to do fast, like most of the mantis forms are very fast, you can really roll through them like 10 forms in 3 minutes or something. Just speed it up and it's good cardio for your body too, haha!

I can say, doing a yang style 108 form takes me about 3minutes only, not hard~

YouKnowWho
04-19-2011, 01:15 PM
What is CMC style?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fl2mvyjHYS0

doing a yang style 108 form takes me about 3minutes only, not hard~
The 108 moves long form take me 4 minutes and 42 seconds. But after my 5 miles running, I can finish that form within 2 minutes. I was taught that each move should be equal to either 1 inhale or 1 exhale. If my breathing is fast after running, my form speed will be fast. The breath speed control the body speed and not the other way around.

CYMac
04-19-2011, 01:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fl2mvyjHYS0

The 108 moves long form take me 4 minutes and 42 seconds. But after my 5 miles running, I can finish that form within 2 minutes. I was taught that each move should be equal to either 1 inhale or 1 exhale. If my breathing is fast after running, my form speed will be fast. The breath speed control the body speed and not the other way around.

Thanks for letting me know the CMC, I know who he is, I don't like his style either because it's way too old man looking, not my type~

Well, 3 minutes is just good but it's okay as long as we can save time and not spend 30mins doing one form, it's pointless. I saw the people in the park who do Tai Chi when I am in HK, it's sooooo sloooooww, people can even sleep while moving, that's their taichi style, holy.. I can't stand it, too boring.

YouKnowWho
04-19-2011, 01:28 PM
Some people said that you start you training slow and finish your training fast. The problem is people like CMC who was still doing his training slow when he was old.

CYMac
04-19-2011, 01:51 PM
Some people said that you start you training slow and finish your training fast. The problem is people like CMC who was still doing his training slow when he was old.

You start slow just because you cannot remember the moves correctly, but once you got it "naturalized", you will be able to move very fast. I can do the form in ultra fast mode in 30secs too, but not what I do normally, I can do a show off one later on and put it on video in the future, haha~ let's have a 108 form race!

YouKnowWho
04-19-2011, 02:02 PM
I have trained over 50 forms in my life. I don't have time to train those forms daily. If I can just move my hands a little bit, I can train it in my mind so I won't forget those form. Until one day I have recorded all my forms on video tape, I no longer have to worry about that problem.

CYMac
04-19-2011, 02:22 PM
I have trained over 50 forms in my life. I don't have time to train those forms daily. If I can just move my hands a little bit, I can train it in my mind so I won't forget those form. Until one day I have recorded all my forms on video tape, I no longer have to worry about that problem.

Yes. that's very true but you do not need video tape now. You can get those camcorders with HDD (hard disk) and they record in HD format as well. You can get them on a DVD for yourself and keep it for your life as a memorable thing!

That's also why I recorded my forms too. 400 forms are not really cool to practice all the time and so I am recording a lot of them down for reference in the future too.

50 forms is very impressive already, most Tai Chi masters only know 3-4 forms, haha! You are very good already!

Xiao3 Meng4
04-19-2011, 05:44 PM
So... form collector = magic rainbow unicorn powers?

With a website?

taai gihk yahn
04-19-2011, 06:04 PM
How is it rigid? Can you feel?
yes, I can; of course, you don't have to believe me, that's ok;

I am the performer, Mak Ching Yuen. You may speak to me directly here. I don't see any pause, stop, or any form of rigid though. What's more rigid would be seeing Wu Style Taichi square form, a robotic form that is really purposely rigid. Or even the Suen Style Taichi, which is also more rigid than this one. Talk with facts and points please,
ok; first, it's not about style, it's about quality of the movement; you claim to be a Taoist, yet you are performing, not moving spontaneously in the movement; the form is the embodiment of one's understanding, and it's as plain as day that yours is superficial, bound up in the repetition as opposed to the rediscovery; my proof? your obsession with enumerating the large number of forms you know and practice; if you were anything close to the mastey you arrogantly ascribe to yourself, you'd know that it doesn't matter the quantity of what you do, but rather the quality; within one move is contained all moves (一 動 齊 動); your movement OTOH is differentiated and disconnected along the macro-structure of your form;

don't just know to assault.
LOL, another "delicate flower"; look, when you post yourself on a pubic forum and invite commentary, not everyone is going to like what you do, plain and simple; and some of us will say it in a way that reflects your delivery, vis a vis the self-aggrandizing biography that you have posted on your website; if you can't handle negative comments without characterizing them as an "assault", then you may want to reconsider your motivation for posting;
but whatever, that's on you; frankly, I stopped taking you seriously at:
"Mak Jo Si have mastered the 108 Taichi form by himself from reading a book in only 3 hours for his first time learning Taichi and he was shocking the people around by his genius kungfu talent!"
"If you ever learn from Mak Jo Si, he will teach you anything you want with everything he knows! The best kungfu master ever!"
probably English isn't your first language, but there's this nifty word called "hubris (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hubris)" with which you may want to acquaint yourself...

however, it's not as much fun as when you COMPLETELY deviate from reality with this:
"During the fall of 2009, Mak Jo Si gained the ability of communicating with the deities and Taoverse Deity take care of him. Taoverse Deity taught him kungfu directly and actually helped him recover from the injuries in the past in a few months!"

a word of advice: take your medication before you post online...

taai gihk yahn
04-19-2011, 06:05 PM
So... form collector = magic rainbow unicorn powers?

With a website?
the latest Looney Toon to frequent KFMF; good thing too, it was getting dull here; now where's Scott?!?

Xiao3 Meng4
04-19-2011, 06:15 PM
Chuang Tzu would laugh.

CYMac:

http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0901/why-so-serious-demotivational-poster-1233263888.jpg

CYMac
04-19-2011, 06:27 PM
Chuang Tzu would laugh.

CYMac:

http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0901/why-so-serious-demotivational-poster-1233263888.jpg

You two above really got nothing to do in life? Feeling empty all day long trying to find your life back? Too bad, I ain't here for ya then, find what you like and comment on it, you don't have to say something to show you are not dead yet.

CYMac
04-19-2011, 06:31 PM
yes, I can; of cours........post online...

What's to point of talking to you when you don't really know what you are talking about anyway? I will leave it for others to judge what they see, but personally speaking, I have not see people as nuts as you are.

Well, I post things for sharing, not for you to abuse. If you don't like it, you don't have to speak to show you got a mouth you know? When you walk on the street, do you comment on all the stores you don't like and tell them crap?

Let's see you show me some kungfu with you in the video then. Let me see what you mean by what you say. With just you flipping out stuff out of your mouth like that, without using a brain, it's just pointless to talk. Show me some stuff, show me kungfu of yourself to tell me what you say.

taai gihk yahn
04-19-2011, 06:38 PM
What's to point of talking to you when you don't really know what you are talking about anyway?
ah yes, the cardinal sign of a Looney Tune - anyone who disagrees w his OMnificence doesn't know what they are talking about; how surprising!

I will leave it for others to judge what they see, but personally speaking, I have not see people as nuts as you are.
well, I;m not posting about how I directly communicate with the Gods of Tao, so talking about crazy...

Well, I post things for sharing, not for you to abuse. If you don't like it, you don't have to speak to show you got a mouth you know?
you posted on a pubic forum; if you don't want to hear negative opinions, don't post; otherwise, get a straw and suck it up;

When you walk on the street, do you comment on all the stores you don't like and tell them crap?
horrible analogy...

Let's see you show me some kungfu with you in the video then. Let me see what you mean by what you say. With just you flipping out stuff out of your mouth like that, without using a brain, it's just pointless to talk. Show me some stuff, show me kungfu of yourself to tell me what you say.
LOL - another lame argument - look, I am not interested in other people's opinion of me; I didn't post myself looking for commentary; you posted thinking that you would hear wonderful accolades about you

oh, and BTW, nice job bawang ;)

CYMac
04-19-2011, 06:45 PM
Just to make it clear for all....

A Taoist doing taichi do not mean it have to be with spontaneous movement. That is not right. A taoist is a taoist, doesn't make it different from other people doing tai chi. The Tai Chi itself is a form only, even non-taoist doing my form is the same, it will not be different.

From what we heard from the above comment with the person commenting on my form about the "spontaneous" part, this person totally do not know anything about Taoism at all just from this sentense.

Taoism is not even related to Kungfu, they go in two paths. Taoism is Taoism, kungfu is kungfu.

Judge with your eyes.

Scott R. Brown
04-19-2011, 06:45 PM
the latest Looney Toon to frequent KFMF; good thing too, it was getting dull here; now where's Scott?!?

Hey!!! I gotta sleep sometime!

Frankly, as a REAL Taoist Master myself I must say this charlatan is quite disturbing! My coterie and I will be performing a rare and sacred Taoist ritual tonight. NOT to exorcise this Demon, but to exorcise this Demon's demons!

He is being led astray by the dark forces of nature he has drawn into his mind. I have seen this kind of thing before. It is sad really. Someone buys a book and then thinks he immediately understands what he is reading. This is an invitation to the demons! Once the demons take hold, supercilious behavior follows. From there the demons have pretty much control of the mind and leads the person into flights of fantasy about how grandiose they are. Of course their mind demons cover it up by pretending they are doing everything for the sake of mankind.

But really it is the demons flagellating the mind. One becomes trapped by their own thought of self-grandeur and the benefits they THINK they are doing for humanity.

I can usually save these kinds of people with my sacred and rare Taoist rituals. That is, if and when my followers.....er.....I mean....coterie show up for class! It is hard to get everyone online at the same time from all around the world!

All men are children of Tao, but not all men are Tao's children!

You may quote me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

taai gihk yahn
04-19-2011, 06:47 PM
Exorcisms-R-Us:
http://www.chiinnature.com/biography_LAU.html#stage3

Tao of Firearms:
http://www.chiinnature.com/tao_gunning.html

"When I first started to learn from Taoverse Deity, I thought he was an evil god trying to trick me and fool with me these stuff! With lots of confusion, doubts and frustrations, I have even chopped him with the exorcist swords and all use the exorcism FU on him, attempting to kill this evil god who was trying to trick me!
Apparently the Taoverse Deity wasn't even harmed when I attack with these evil busting tools! He is a real deity. So I manned-up and decided to give it a shot. March 2010, I started my journey of Tao.Gun and progressed along with his instructions given.. they WORK!
When we got attacked by evil magic or even lethal evil magic from some huge temples or even psychics, these guns work like a charm. Effect was great and we have lots of fun while doing the job too! No hassle and nothing to remember at all. All you need is have the gun activated and ready, then it is 24/7 standby for you to use! It's just so cool, and it works even better than those old fashion weapons! Get one now and you will see how effective it is!" -- Mak Jo Si

Everything Else is Bad...Baaaaaad...
http://www.chiinnature.com/badpaths.html

and the crazy just goes on, and on, and on, and on....

I take it back, bawang - I thot it was u goofing around - this kind of crazy is obviously a full-time profession tho...

ROTFLMAO - this is the best website since Happeh!!!!!!

CYMac
04-19-2011, 06:47 PM
ah yes, the cardinal sign of a Looney Tune - anyone who disagrees w his OMnificence doesn't know bawang ;)

Really? So I must "accept negative comments" when I post or before I post? meaning I should be prepared for any kind of abuse, assult, bully, harassing when I am posting?

You are not only nuts, you are really mean with horrible attitude you know? That is just directly internet bully. Great. Please continue and show people your face of wolves and dogs then.

taai gihk yahn
04-19-2011, 06:49 PM

A Taoist doing taichi do not mean it have to be with spontaneous movement. That is not right. A taoist is a taoist, doesn't make it different from other people doing tai chi. The Tai Chi itself is a form only, even non-taoist doing my form is the same, it will not be different.

From what we heard from the above comment with the person commenting on my form about the "spontaneous" part, this person totally do not know anything about Taoism at all just from this sentense.

Taoism is not even related to Kungfu, they go in two paths. Taoism is Taoism, kungfu is kungfu.

Judge with your eyes.
LOL - you obviously have no concept of the roots of Taoist practice, vis a vis it's shamanic heritage; D-

and people pay you to learn this $h!t from you?!? PT Barnum was right...

CYMac
04-19-2011, 06:51 PM
LOL - you obviously have no concept of the roots of Taoist practice, vis a vis it's shamanic heritage; D-

and people pay you to learn this $h!t from you?!? PT Barnum was right...

I will drop the conversation with you. Last post. Directly and obviously this is what's call abuse without any need for explaination.

taai gihk yahn
04-19-2011, 06:54 PM
Really? So I must "accept negative comments" when I post or before I post? meaning I should be prepared for any kind of abuse, assult, bully, harassing when I am posting?
ummm, basically, yeah, especially given the COMPLETELY INSANE content of your website, you luvable freak-a-zoid, you; welcome to the real world; maybe your Taoverse Deity didn't tell you about that, LOLOLOL!!!

You are not only nuts,
yeh...pot, meet kettle...

you are really mean with horrible attitude you know? That is just directly internet bully.
no, not a bully; I just think that you are COMPLETELY INSANE... 8}

Great. Please continue and show people your face of wolves and dogs then.
bark, my good man; bark, I say...and also, hooooooooowwwwwwwlllllll!!!!

LOLOLOLOLOL - this is priceless, thanks for the entertainment!

Scott R. Brown
04-19-2011, 07:03 PM
What's to point of talking to you when you don't really know what you are talking about anyway? I will leave it for others to judge what they see, but personally speaking, I have not see people as nuts as you are.

When you post on a forum you INVITE comment! In fact you are ASKING for comments! If you do not like the comments you are receiving you are clearly not accommodated very well to Tao!

There would be nothing wrong with your forms, if you didn't fancy yourself a Master, which you clearly are not!

Believe me, as a REAL Taoist Master myself, and I can speak freely for all of us REAL Masters, people like you are EXACTLY like people just like you!

Well, I post things for sharing, not for you to abuse. If you don't like it, you don't have to speak to show you got a mouth you know? When you walk on the street, do you comment on all the stores you don't like and tell them crap?

Actually, you post things to continue your own self-aggrandizement. If you can't take criticism, how can you expect to become a REAL Taoist Master!!

You have a lot to learn my young padawan!

Not everyone is inclined to show their crappy kung fu online! Props to you for doing so, however the problem is that you think it is Good crappy kung fu when really all it is is crappy crappy kung fu!

I do not fault you for that! It is the Demons in your mind that lead to believe it is good crappy kung fu. As long as the Demons have possession of your mind you will continue to THINK it is good crappy kung fu too!

My coterie and I are working on bringing reality into your life! But the Demons appear to have a strong hold on your mind!

Just to be clear to all.....you don't know what you are talking about. This comment is a very good sign of NOT being a Taoist Master!

Actually, he knows more than you! It is the Demons in your mind that make you think you know what you are talking about! I can't really blame you though. You invited the Demons in and now they control your thoughts. You are a victim of your own mind. Poor, poor man! I'll do what I can for you, but the grandiosity of your foolishness is quite a lot to overcome!

Judge with your eyes.

Taoism is related to everything my friend. This ignorance is just another proof of the Demons in your mind!

Xiao3 Meng4
04-19-2011, 07:06 PM
Directly and obviously this is what's call abuse without any need for explaination.

...says the guy who spammed almost every kfm forum today.

Spammers and trolls are favorite forum appetizers. :D

Is your attitude really to pick up your things and go home every time someone disagrees with you? Is this why you've built up the dreamland you now live in - as way to justify your own poor interpersonal and self-development skills?

My suggestion: pick a worldview that toughens you up a bit, instead of turning you into psycho-mush.

Bamboo reeds bend with the wind - and get stronger in the process.
(It's why they say to direct an electric fan onto indoor plants, so their stems get stronger from the movement.)

taai gihk yahn
04-19-2011, 07:10 PM
and wise, oh, so wise; he has seen through the veil that has passed before my own eyes - here I was, thinking that this guy was just an egotistical jerk, when in fact it is the Demons controlling his mind that have made him rant and rave this fine spring evening!

And I could not see it, because the Demons had cast their spell upon me, clouding my judgment; but fortunately, because since I long ago cast off the mantel of foolishness and pledged my troth to the way of Scott's omnipobenifmagnanimocence, I am able to to see the error of my ways, and repent, oh yes, repent!

Happy is he who has seen the Tao through Scott's guidance! Woe be to he whose mind is filled with the putrefaction of Demonic thought-waves! A pinata is only half-full when it is being emptied out - but he who wields the stick is still whacking away!

Humbly in awe...

Scott R. Brown
04-19-2011, 07:20 PM
Humbly in awe...

As you should be!!!!

As a demonstration that I am a TRUE Celestial Taoist Master, I didn't even have to read his admission on his website that he accepted the Demons into his mind in order to SEE CLEARLY he had accepted the Demons into his mind!

We can help him, but of course he must first recognize that his Demons are truly Demons!

Since he likes being possessed by his Demons he is not likely to assist us in exorcising them, which makes success uncertain. While we try to pull them out, so to speak, he will will be clinging to his Demons all the harder!

Frankly, the only way for these kinds of people to be rid of their Demons is for them to suffer the negative consequences and realize their error on their own. But we will still do our best for the savior of his soul!

All men are children of Tao, but not all men are Tao's children!:(