PDA

View Full Version : VIDEO: Zero Distance Board Breaking

CYMac
04-19-2011, 12:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKMEyW-MrUQ&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

A video of breaking a black rebreakable board (century) with zero distance, mastered it and it's so fun to do! The board is not easy to break for newbies, you need to train to break it, but it's so fun when you can break it over and over again!

Shaolin
04-20-2011, 12:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMaHDtiTZEA&feature=related

taai gihk yahn
04-20-2011, 12:54 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKMEyW-MrUQ&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

A video of breaking a black rebreakable board (century) with zero distance, mastered it and it's so fun to do! The board is not easy to break for newbies, you need to train to break it, but it's so fun when you can break it over and over again!

a.k.a. 1) try to break and fail, then try again on board now partially "broken" (dropping glasses at same time); 2) change tactic by falling into board with entire Pilsbury Dough Boy body weight;

Hint of the Day: if you don't want people to mock what you post, post something not-lame...

goju
04-20-2011, 12:59 PM
So shoving a thin board until it snaps is a skill?

Darthlawyer
04-20-2011, 03:40 PM
Or you could eat pork buns until your body weight snaps the already broken board.

Oso
04-20-2011, 04:30 PM
thanks dude...i just totally relieved all the stress from my day by spending 5 minutes reading your website. THAT is a fu)(ing miracle and I will now send you $5.

CYMac
04-20-2011, 06:35 PM
Thank you for your comment, would be nice to see everybody try doing it and then we will have a speed race with breaking these boards like that. how's it?

Scott R. Brown
04-20-2011, 07:16 PM
a.k.a. 1) try to break and fail, then try again on board now partially "broken" (dropping glasses at same time); 2) change tactic by falling into board with entire Pilsbury Dough Boy body weight;

Hint of the Day: if you don't want people to mock what you post, post something not-lame...

Or you can use a pre-broken board with a seam soooooo smooth it is obvious it is a pre-broken board and just PRETEND it is a black magic unbreakable board, THEN use your Pilsbury Dough Fu on it.

When you are finished, just pop the magic board into the oven for 15 minutes and Vwwwwaaa Laaaaaa!! Biscuits!!

Which you can eat in order to add to your Pilsbury Dough physique!

CYMac
04-20-2011, 07:21 PM
Or you can use a pre-broken board with a seam soooooo smooth it is obvious it is a pre-broken board and just PRETEND it is a black magic unbreakable board, THEN use your Pilsbury Dough Fu on it.

When you are finished, just pop the magic board into the oven for 15 minutes and Vwwwwaaa Laaaaaa!! Biscuits!!

Which you can eat in order to add to your Pilsbury Dough physique!

Hey, that's a good idea, let see you do this trick on youtube and let me see how the magic is done, very inspiring! I am very happy to see that you are a true magician with lots of scams skills or illusion creating skills! creative guy! :)

Scott R. Brown
04-20-2011, 08:07 PM
Hey, that's a good idea, let see you do this trick on youtube and let me see how the magic is done, very inspiring! I am very happy to see that you are a true magician with lots of scams skills or illusion creating skills! creative guy! :)

I have a sense of shame! I cannot post foolishness and pass it off as some kind of magical skill in order to convince the foolish and naive I am something special!

Neither do I live in a fantasy world where I charge people for entering into my delusion!

CYMac
04-20-2011, 08:27 PM
I have a sense of shame! I cannot post foolishness and pass it off as some kind of magical skill in order to convince the foolish and naive I am something special!

Neither do I live in a fantasy world where I charge people for entering into my delusion!

Oh really? nice try, maybe you will want a Tao.Gun soon. Maybe a 20lb kwan dao like mine.

Scott R. Brown
04-20-2011, 08:31 PM
Oh really? nice try, maybe you will want a Tao.Gun soon. Maybe a 20lb kwan dao like mine.

That one is weak! Try another!

CYMac
04-20-2011, 08:33 PM
That one is weak! Try another!

Sure, you buy me a heavier one, ship to my address, then I make a youtube video to show you how I use it to play kwan dao form. You pay the moeny, I do the video, want to challenge me? let's give it a go!

donjitsu2
04-21-2011, 01:52 PM
Do it while it's hanging from a string...

JamesC
04-21-2011, 02:46 PM
Do it with our johnson.

Lucas
04-21-2011, 02:57 PM
Do it with our johnson.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

CYMac
04-21-2011, 06:33 PM
Come on, none of you are willing to purchase (or unable to find one) a heavier kwan dao and let me post some video for ya?

Um.. well, I guess it's just hard to find one.

donjitsu2
04-21-2011, 08:06 PM
Do it with our johnson.

Hey! Leave my johnson out of this...or my wife will be ****ed.

goju
04-21-2011, 08:49 PM
im not impressed until you use vibrating palm to slap through your inflatable wife with out popping her and break the board cleanly in half

CYMac
04-21-2011, 11:28 PM
Actually talking about "vibrating palm", me and my fiancee have developed a special kind of power in kungfu although it's just a side dish. She can hold a metal sword in hand, tap the sword you are holding in hand, and you will feel your internals hurt. This is call "energy transfer".

I can also do that with my bare hand using any techniques, which is useful in any hand to hand combat because I can make half the person's body numb in a strike with my arms (I did try it with a 220lb guy, work very well even he is muscle man, but not tried with my kicks yet). That will slow down their reaction or reflex for sure and put some stopping power into the strikes as well.

In mantis, I trained the iron arm skills and so the forearm is conditioned to be very powerful and tough, which also generate a great amount of power with this "energy transferring" skills as well. It's a plus when it comes to hand to hand fight.

But as I said, it's just a fun hobby I do, I don't fight with kungfu, I fight with a gun. Or some porcupine fist.

JamesC
04-22-2011, 04:40 AM
Actually talking about "vibrating palm", me and my fiancee have developed a special kind of power in kungfu although it's just a side dish. She can hold a metal sword in hand, tap the sword you are holding in hand, and you will feel your internals hurt. This is call "energy transfer".

I can also do that with my bare hand using any techniques, which is useful in any hand to hand combat because I can make half the person's body numb in a strike with my arms (I did try it with a 220lb guy, work very well even he is muscle man, but not tried with my kicks yet). That will slow down their reaction or reflex for sure and put some stopping power into the strikes as well.

In mantis, I trained the iron arm skills and so the forearm is conditioned to be very powerful and tough, which also generate a great amount of power with this "energy transferring" skills as well. It's a plus when it comes to hand to hand fight.

But as I said, it's just a fun hobby I do, I don't fight with kungfu, I fight with a gun. Or some porcupine fist.

You're a delusional idiot.

taai gihk yahn
04-22-2011, 05:01 AM
You're a delusional idiot.

yes, he should do well here...:rolleyes:

CYMac
04-22-2011, 07:09 AM
Did I tell you to NOT my back? *ouch!*

lkfmdc
04-22-2011, 09:28 AM
I think he's run out of material

CYMac
04-22-2011, 09:48 AM
I think he's run out of material

hey dude, I think this is the best one I saw from you, at least more pleasant. Nerd? um.. yeah, I am, I got lots of books and I read lots of books.

lkfmdc
04-22-2011, 10:36 AM
You are a clown and a fraud, but since you are so blatantly apparent, my guess is you aren't able to really rip anyone off.....

If you want to stick around and get laughed at, it's your party, others have done it before, but be prepared

CYMac
04-22-2011, 10:53 AM
You are a clown and a fraud, but since you are so blatantly apparent, my guess is you aren't able to really rip anyone off.....

If you want to stick around and get laughed at, it's your party, others have done it before, but be prepared

Get better at photoshop before you talk, maybe you will be more convincing when your virtues are better. Call me McPorcupine TAOISM CELESTIAL MASTER!

JamesC
04-22-2011, 10:57 AM
Get better at photoshop before you talk, maybe you will be more convincing when your virtues are better. Call me McPorcupine TAOISM CELESTIAL MASTER!

Forrest...

lkfmdc
04-22-2011, 11:07 AM
Call me McPorcupine

nah, I'll just call you *****

CYMac
04-22-2011, 01:10 PM
This is my pal, his name is DOMOKUN, and it's my 10m target pistol, shoot you in the eye!

Oso
04-22-2011, 01:37 PM
this is just too funny to be real.

Fei Ling Skool
04-22-2011, 03:16 PM
nah, I'll just call you *****

The peenus, mightier than the sword.

Brule
04-27-2011, 07:05 PM
Mak jo si,

Now this is skill.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljew17GLPt1qdsxzr.gif

CYMac
04-27-2011, 11:05 PM
Mak jo si,

Now this is skill.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljew17GLPt1qdsxzr.gif

Yes, photo skill~ haha! what is that thing the person is chopping anyway?!

GunnedDownAtrocity
05-06-2011, 06:28 PM
eat 6 tubs of lard

shake glasses off of face

?????

profit