PDA

View Full Version : Doing kungfu don't make fat go away~ :(

CYMac
04-19-2011, 01:00 PM
Doing kungfu don't keep you fit... I have 400 forms to circulate and 150 forms a day, still, it won't get my ripped~ haha!

Only weight training helps to reduce fat.. that's just so sad... I tried it for so many years, yes.. no matter how much kungfu I do, it won't get me slim.. :confused:

David Jamieson
04-19-2011, 01:18 PM
whoa right there.

Resistance training aids in building strength, muscle and tendons.

It is cardio vascular work that reduces weight.

If you do not raise your heart rate and you do not sweat, you are not working hard enough to burn fat.

Forms aren't intended for fat burning. They are mnemonic devices moreso than fitness plans.

If all you do is forms, you are not practicing towards kung fu, you are in fact collecting dances. :)

JamesC
04-19-2011, 01:21 PM
Abs are made in the kitchen.

The determining factor with losing weight is always going to be your diet.

YouKnowWho
04-19-2011, 01:22 PM
To keep my body fit I do

- sit up for my waist line.
- push up if I can't access weight.
- 5 miles running for my lung.

Forms aren't intended for fat burning.
When I trained my marathon, I stood in front of my mirror and I could see my body "shrink" to the next smaller size. It was a very strange feeling.

David Jamieson
04-19-2011, 01:27 PM
To keep my body fit I do

When I trained my marathon, I stood in front of my mirror and I could see my body "shrink" to the next smaller size. It was a very strange feeling.

Yes, I did a cycle of P90X (an extreme 90 day workout system) and my wife did it with me and we both watched ourselves shrink. It was very interesting!

And JamesC you are right on man. Diet is a huge factor in weight loss and weight regulation.

CYMac
04-19-2011, 01:56 PM
whoa right there.

Resistance training aids in building strength, muscle and tendons.

It is cardio vascular work that reduces weight.

If you do not raise your heart rate and you do not sweat, you are not working hard enough to burn fat.

Forms aren't intended for fat burning. They are mnemonic devices moreso than fitness plans.

If all you do is forms, you are not practicing towards kung fu, you are in fact collecting dances. :)

Of course, and so I do weight lifting with dumbells of 30lb, a barbell with 90lb and some kettlebells training as well to make up for the problem! haha!

CYMac
04-19-2011, 01:58 PM
Abs are made in the kitchen.

The determining factor with losing weight is always going to be your diet.

Not really. I am born with a bad mother. My mother have screwed my body up because she left a dead baby in the stomach with me for 7 months and that crap got my body ill, permanent distroy my health, my vision and hearing and of course my body do not function as well as normal people and so that is a reason why my weight just always go up even not eating much. I don't even drink coke or eat junks or anything. I eat very heathy and freshly home cooked food too! haha~

Weight training helped me, and so that's the way to go~

CYMac
04-19-2011, 01:59 PM
To keep my body fit I do

Very passionate! I admire your power and will~ haha! very encouraging now!

YouKnowWho
04-19-2011, 02:10 PM
Very passionate! I admire your power and will~ haha! very encouraging now!

My wife is 10 years younger than me. I have promised her that I will out live her so she won't have to deal with my death in her life time. It will be hard work for me for the rest of my life. It won't be that hard if she is the same age as mine. :(

CYMac
04-19-2011, 02:20 PM
My wife is 10 years younger than me. I have promised her that I will out live her so she won't have to deal with my death in her life time. It will be hard work for me for the rest of my life. It won't be that hard if she is the same age as mine. :(

Haha! You are a very good husband! I feel the love in between you two! I am sure your wife love you very much as well!

My Fiancee is only one year younger than me but we are both into Taoism. For the kungfu part, she got the talent and develop some kungfu super power but not into forms much. She enjoy gaming more, haha!

taai gihk yahn
04-19-2011, 06:34 PM
Haha! You are a very good husband! I feel the love in between you two! I am sure your wife love you very much as well!

My Fiancee is only one year younger than me but we are both into Taoism. For the kungfu part, she got the talent and develop some kungfu super power but not into forms much. She enjoy gaming more, haha!

ok, really bawang, you can stop it now...

Scott R. Brown
04-19-2011, 08:10 PM
Doing kungfu don't keep you fit... I have 400 forms to circulate and 150 forms a day, still, it won't get my ripped~ haha!

Only weight training helps to reduce fat.. that's just so sad... I tried it for so many years, yes.. no matter how much kungfu I do, it won't get me slim.. :confused:

It is too much FOOD that makes you fat. It doesn't matter how much you train, if you eat more than you expend in activity, you will get fat!

Try eating a REAL Taoist diet and stop listening to the Demons in your mind and you will begin to lose weight!

Oso
04-19-2011, 08:13 PM
if you were a real man you would have just eaten that dead baby next to you.

and then had sex with GDA's mom.

David Jamieson
04-19-2011, 08:38 PM
if you were a real man you would have just eaten that dead baby next to you.

and then had sex with GDA's mom.

speaking of GDA, it looks like he's hijacked Oso's account here...:eek:

CYMac
04-20-2011, 03:25 AM
People are just more disgusting and weird than I thought. Being with a dead body in the stomach for 7 months is not a fun thing when it's you who are being infected with disease and you have to take a needle every month during 0-1 yrs old to see if you can survive or not. It's a long way to 27 yrs old. I ain't joking, it's really tough. If you don't feel it, too bad, you got no heart to feel.

CYMac
04-20-2011, 03:26 AM
It is too much FOOD that makes you fat. It doesn't matter how much you train, if you eat more than you expend in activity, you will get fat!

Try eating a REAL Taoist diet and stop listening to the Demons in your mind and you will begin to lose weight!

There is nothing such as a "Taoist Diet". You are already like a big demon insulting and abusing people in the forum with your strong and awful language. It just hurt to look at your text too. Very disgusting.

David Jamieson
04-20-2011, 04:46 AM
There is nothing such as a "Taoist Diet". You are already like a big demon insulting and abusing people in the forum with your strong and awful language. It just hurt to look at your text too. Very disgusting.

Dude...

One could construe that you lack any real fortitude. How are you to slay demons if you are repulsed at the sight of them?

To truly disable a demon, your weapons of choice must be peace and love. You cannot defeat evil with it's own weapons! That causes accumulation and the demon will grow.

recognize magician!

Iron_Eagle_76
04-20-2011, 04:59 AM
Peace, love, and inner harmony mother fu**ker, can you dig it!

http://www.dreadcentral.com/img/reviews/exdvd2b.jpg

Scott R. Brown
04-20-2011, 05:00 AM

If you are ONLY 27 then you are WAY too young to know very much about Tao. Your ignorance is great and it shows more and more with your every post.

If you think that others pointing out to your ignorance is abusive, you you are clearly NOT a Taoist Master. In fact you are quite childish! You are foolish and rudimentary in your understanding and you cannot see it! The fact you are selling yourself and your false wisdom to others makes your behavior criminal!

From your posts and the attributions from your websites you know almost nothing of Tao.

Your greatest error is in passing yourself off as a Taoist Master when you clearly are a charlatan with feelings of grandeur.

Your biggest "TELL" is you take yourself WAY too seriously and apparently have no sense of humor!

And worst of all, you do not recognize a TRUE Celestial Master when he is gracing you with some badly needed come-upance!!

All wayward children require a good spanking now and again to set them on the correct Path, especially children who are full of themselves and attempt things beyond their abilities! Take the spankings you deserve like a man, or admit you are the child you are!

CYMac
04-20-2011, 05:09 AM
If you are ONLY 27 then you are WAY too young to know very much about Tao. Your ignorance is great and it shows more and more with your every post.

If you think that others pointing out to your ignorance is abusive, you you are clearly NOT a Taoist Master. In fact you are quite childish! You are foolish and rudimentary in your understanding and you cannot see it! The fact you are selling yourself and your false wisdom to others makes your behavior criminal!

From your posts and the attributions from your websites you know almost nothing of Tao.

Your greatest error is in passing yourself off as a Taoist Master when you clearly are a charlatan with feelings of grandeur.

Your biggest "TELL" is you take yourself WAY too seriously and apparently have no sense of humor!

And worst of all, you do not recognize a TRUE Celestial Master when he is gracing you with some badly needed come-upance!!

All wayward children require a good spanking now and again to set them on the correct Path, especially children who are full of themselves and attempt things beyond their abilities! Take the spankings you deserve like a man, or admit you are the child you are!

Age is not what determines one's ability and wisdom. If you want to judge me, you need to at least try what we do and see if it works or not. I provide service for the public for over 15 years and I have never heard a bad feedback form my patients, that's already a good proof for myself, I do not really need your comment on my career. Thank you and I am not interested in chatting with you on this topic because it's just pointless.

CYMac
04-20-2011, 05:11 AM
Dude...

One could construe that you lack any real fortitude. How are you to slay demons if you are repulsed at the sight of them?

To truly disable a demon, your weapons of choice must be peace and love. You cannot defeat evil with it's own weapons! That causes accumulation and the demon will grow.

recognize magician!

Thank you but I am not interested in dealing with people like this. They are pointless to talk to and I am not here to convert anybody or convince anyobdy. I just posted some video of my kungfu to SHARE with all who want to see it or interested. If you like it, watch it, if you don't, feel free to just bypass.

There are many thing sin the world that you might not like, but it doesn't mean you have to go on the street and yell at them all the time. Right? If they want to yell, let them yell all they want then. Sometimes crazy dogs just bark at people on the street like that. It's something you cannot do a thing about it unless the dog is dead or something. Anyway, I am just in this forum to share my stuff. Not interested in talking about any off topic indeed.