PDA

View Full Version : ATTENTION: I love KFM forum!

Pages : 1 [2]

TenTigers
04-27-2011, 09:57 AM
Just be sure to wash your hands before you eat or pick up small children!
wait, you eat small children?

Lucas
04-27-2011, 09:59 AM

you dont???

Scott R. Brown
04-27-2011, 10:01 AM

you dont???

Yeah! I thought everyone did? You mean you DON"T eat small children! How gauche!!! And you people call yourselves civilized!!!:rolleyes:

Lucas
04-27-2011, 10:06 AM
Ya i thot all tigers ate children!!!

TenTigers
04-27-2011, 10:09 AM
yeah, but we throw the little ones back.

GeneChing
04-27-2011, 10:13 AM
Wait until you start having dreams of being rectally probed I NEVER have dreams of being rectally probed.

And the end (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52868) IS near.

Scott R. Brown
04-27-2011, 10:35 AM
I NEVER have dreams of being rectally probed.

And the end (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52868) IS near.

Then you are safe. As long as you don't have those kind of dreams you haven't been abducted, but that doesn't mean people aren't following you or whispering behind your back!

lkfmdc
04-27-2011, 11:45 AM
a dingo ate your baby!

David Jamieson
04-27-2011, 12:11 PM
*puts on wizard hat and robe*

GeneChing
07-20-2011, 05:08 PM
Well I'll tell you something my lad. When you're walking home tonight and some homicidal maniac comes after you with a bunch of loganberries, don't come crying to me!

Right. Bananas. How to defend yourself against a man armed with a banana. Now you, come at me with this banana. Catch! Now, it's quite simple to defend yourself against a man armed with a banana. First of all you force him to drop the banana; then, second, you eat the banana, thus disarming him. You have now rendered him 'elpless.

There's a vid too - follow the link

Banana at Large After Attacking Gorilla in Strongsville (http://www.fox8.com/news/wjw-strongsville-banana-attacks-gorilla-mascot-mr-txt,0,7580867.story)
By Melissa Reid Fox 8 News Reporter

11:39 p.m. EDT, July 7, 2011
STRONGSVILLE, Ohio—

There is a banana at large in Strongsville.

Police say that someone dressed up as a banana and attacked the Wireless Center's mascot, a gorilla, last week.

"I noticed a kid in the bushes. Then he just emerged, dressed up as a banana, and sprinted as fast as he could at our gorilla," said Brandon Parham, the manager. "The kid just speared our gorilla."

Parham and another employee witnessed the attack.

"The kid was in mid-air, flying. He just looked like a Spartan from that movie '300,' except he was a banana," added Parham.

The Wireless Center uses the gorilla as an advertising tool on Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays.

"After he got tackled, the gorilla just got back up and adjusted his head. He kept on waving his sign around," said Parham.

Police say the person dressed up as a banana split and headed south on Pearl Road.

According to Parham, the person who was wearing the gorilla costume will recover.

"This is just bizarre. It's really not normal of the food chain. That's not really how this works. The gorilla should have won," said Parham.

Police were unable to locate the banana.

They believe it was prank.