PDA

View Full Version : Double Bat Form

Darthlawyer
04-20-2011, 06:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoHd0lNWsvo&feature=autoplay&list=ULgz0K2VyuEQc&index=2&playnext=1

Enjoy

taai gihk yahn
04-20-2011, 06:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoHd0lNWsvo&feature=autoplay&list=ULgz0K2VyuEQc&index=2&playnext=1

Enjoy

the great thing about Bat Day at Wudang is that they give you a pair...

CYMac
04-20-2011, 06:38 PM
Thank you for the support!

Scott R. Brown
04-20-2011, 07:11 PM
Now I know why I am always so hungry!

Somebody has been eating all the Chi and not sharing with others!:mad:

CYMac
04-20-2011, 07:23 PM
Now I know why I am always so hungry!

Somebody has been eating all the Chi and not sharing with others!:mad:

eating the chi? I was just eating some chicken wings and rice tonight, um... where can you buy "chi" in supermarket in Torono? Do you put that in the microwave and "ding ding" for 5 mins?

Scott R. Brown
04-20-2011, 08:01 PM
eating the chi? I was just eating some chicken wings and rice tonight, um... where can you buy "chi" in supermarket in Torono? Do you put that in the microwave and "ding ding" for 5 mins?

You are one who sold his soul to the Demons and then tries to sell nonsense to the foolish and naive because of your love for money!

CYMac
04-20-2011, 08:06 PM
You are one who sold his soul to the Demons and then tries to sell nonsense to the foolish and naive because of your love for money!

Sure, I will love to be foolish if it brings me wealth and some meals for surviving, are you also foolish?

Come on, show me your kungfu! Again, I want to see you in action, show your true form before I have to exorcised thee!

Scott R. Brown
04-20-2011, 08:17 PM
Sure, I will love to be foolish if it brings me wealth and some meals for surviving, are you also foolish?

Come on, show me your kungfu! Again, I want to see you in action, show your true form before I have to exorcised thee!

Are we talking Tao or kung fu now?

Changing the subject?

CYMac
04-20-2011, 08:28 PM
Are we talking Tao or kung fu now?

Changing the subject?

I am just ANSWER your questions, seems like talking about kungfu or Taoism doesn't makes a different to you anyway.

Want to talk kungfu? show me yours first, I don't like to see people without real kungfu TALK kungfu. Come on, show me something you do on video, reveal your true form, demon!

Scott R. Brown
04-20-2011, 08:35 PM
I am just ANSWER your questions, seems like talking about kungfu or Taoism doesn't makes a different to you anyway.

Want to talk kungfu? show me yours first, I don't like to see people without real kungfu TALK kungfu. Come on, show me something you do on video, reveal your true form, demon!

I don't do forms, I don't have videos, I don't show videos. I already gave you props for showing your crappy forms.

The only thing you have demonstrated by your videos is that you don't know what you are doing and don't know that you don't know what you are doing!

CYMac
04-20-2011, 08:36 PM
I don't do forms, I don't have videos, I don't show videos. I already gave you props for showing your crappy forms.

The only thing you have demonstrated by your videos is that you don't know what you are doing and don't know that you don't know what you are doing!

Oh, a man who don't do kungfu talking about kungfu, that's what I call "BS". Nice try again, showing us how little you know about kungfu, I just realized that, sorry for offensing you~!

GREATLY EXAGGERATED APPOLOGY~ BOW~~~~

Scott R. Brown
04-20-2011, 08:43 PM
Oh, a man who don't do kungfu talking about kungfu, that's what I call "BS". Nice try again, showing us how little you know about kungfu, I just realized that, sorry for offensing you~!

GREATLY EXAGGERATED APPOLOGY~ BOW~~~~

HEY!!

Your first sign of humility! That is a start!

If you think kung fu is only forms then you are, once again, demonstrating your youth and ignorance!:rolleyes:

CYMac
04-20-2011, 08:45 PM
HEY!!

Your first sign of humility! That is a start!

If you think kung fu is only forms then you are, once again, demonstrating your youth and ignorance!:rolleyes:

Again, if you want to challenge me on power, let's do some weight lift or purchase a heavier kwan dao and then let me film it on youtube for you then. Why hiding all over the place? You kept ignoring my challenge acceptance, you wimpy girl, come on, or you want to challenge me to some IPSC game?

Scott R. Brown
04-20-2011, 09:04 PM
Again, if you want to challenge me on power, let's do some weight lift or purchase a heavier kwan dao and then let me film it on youtube for you then. Why hiding all over the place? You kept ignoring my challenge acceptance, you wimpy girl, come on, or you want to challenge me to some IPSC game?

What, are you two years old? You want to have an internet challenge of crappy kung fu videos or charlatan stunts?

For what purpose? To demonstrate which one of us is the greater fool?

You have already won the challenge!

You live in Toronto, I live in California. If it is THAT important to you to prove your manhood to youself, feel free to come for a visit and we can compete in zero distance fake board breaking from four inches away!:rolleyes:

CYMac
04-20-2011, 09:07 PM
What, are you two years old? You want to have an internet challenge of crappy kung fu videos or charlatan stunts?

For what purpose? To demonstrate which one of us is the greater fool?

You have already won the challenge!

You live in Toronto, I live in California. If it is THAT important to you to prove your manhood to youself, feel free to come for a visit and we can compete in zero distance fake board breaking from four inches away!:rolleyes:

I want to proof you are a kid or a fraud. You are talking with your imagination, and proof you are one who talk and don't know about what you are takling about. Yes, that's you.

Are you afraid to accept this? Then why comment and judge me and say I am not good? I am here to proof you my skills, you just ignore me again and again to hide away from the reality. I show my true face, you show me your "BS", wow, that's quite a fair game.

You know, nowadays, kids like to BS on the web and not be responsible for their talking. Your mother must have not taught you virtues when you grow up. Time to learn it now before you get bumping into big nails dude. Learn your life lessons then. Don't blame others for it, you asked for it.

taai gihk yahn
04-21-2011, 03:59 AM
Time to learn it now before you get bumping into big nails dude.
I was just thinking the same thing to myself! Scott is a dude who had better be careful about bumping into big nails; or wait, did you mean Scott needs to be careful about bumping into a dude with big nails? Oh, for want of a comma!

CYMac
04-21-2011, 06:00 AM
I was just thinking the same thing to myself! Scott is a dude who had better be careful about bumping into big nails; or wait, did you mean Scott needs to be careful about bumping into a dude with big nails? Oh, for want of a comma!

I thought I was becoming a porcupine.... um.... "ouch!" I stab myself again.. :mad:

Scott R. Brown
04-21-2011, 09:20 AM
I want to proof you are a kid or a fraud. You are talking with your imagination, and proof you are one who talk and don't know about what you are takling about. Yes, that's you.

Are you afraid to accept this?

Neither I am just lazy!!! But feel free to pop by next time you are in the area and say, HI!!

Then why comment and judge me and say I am not good?

Cuz...frankly......you are NOT good!!!!

I am here to proof you my skills, you just ignore me again and again to hide away from the reality.

You have proved your skills and they are lacking, which is okay, it is just you appear to think you are highly skilled, and that might end up being a problem for you someday! It is better to face the reality about yourself, you are NOT that good!

Once you do that you can start on the path of true training!:p;)

I show my true face, you show me your "BS", wow, that's quite a fair game.

Well we could look at this from a few perspectives:

1) No you are not showing your true face, you are showing what you THINK is your true face!

or

2) Anything you show others is our just a partial manifestation of your real face and therefore NOT your real face!

or

3) We can never show ANYTHING that is NOT our true face. It is just that others filter it and thus are unable to perceive what is true or false about our face! Which also means we filter our own perceptions about ourselves and therefore cannot perceive our OWN true face in the first place!

In all cases, you are not showing your real face and you cannot perceive my real face, so why does it matter which face I show when every face I show is nothing but a false face?:confused:

taai gihk yahn
04-21-2011, 10:28 AM
Neither I am just lazy!!! But feel free to pop by next time you are in the area and say, HI!!

Cuz...frankly......you are NOT good!!!!

You have proved your skills and they are lacking, which is okay, it is just you appear to think you are highly skilled, and that might end up being a problem for you someday! It is better to face the reality about yourself, you are NOT that good!

Once you do that you can start on the path of true training!:p;)

Well we could look at this from a few perspectives:

1) No you are not showing your true face, you are showing what you THINK is your true face!

or

2) Anything you show others is our just a partial manifestation of your real face and therefore NOT your real face!

or

3) We can never show ANYTHING that is NOT our true face. It is just that others filter it and thus are unable to perceive what is true or false about our face! Which also means we filter our own perceptions about ourselves and therefore cannot perceive our OWN true face in the first place!

In all cases, you are not showing your real face and you cannot perceive my real face, so why does it matter which face I show when every face I show is nothing but a false face?:confused:
dude, he's a porcupine...

CYMac
04-22-2011, 01:12 AM
No, I am a Taoist Porcupine. Not JUST a porcupine, don't forget that. McPorcupine

Scott R. Brown
04-22-2011, 08:26 AM
No, I am a Taoist Porcupine. Not JUST a porcupine, don't forget that. McPorcupine

So, do you mean a McTaoist Porcupine, a Taoist McPorcupine, or a McTaoist McPorcupine?

CYMac
04-22-2011, 09:54 AM
So, do you mean a McTaoist Porcupine, a Taoist McPorcupine, or a McTaoist McPorcupine?

Maybe Taoist McPorcupine is good. or I like "Mc Porcupine Celestial Taoism Master"

JamesC
04-22-2011, 10:15 AM
Maybe Taoist McPorcupine is good. or I like "Mc Porcupine Celestial Taoism Master"

Can I just call you Forrest?

CYMac
04-22-2011, 10:21 AM
Can I just call you Forrest?

No. You must call me McPorcupine Taoism Celestial MASTER! OBEY MY ORDER OR ELSE I WILL SEND YOU TO HELL!

LOL!!!

JamesC
04-22-2011, 10:29 AM
No. You must call me McPorcupine Taoism Celestial MASTER! OBEY MY ORDER OR ELSE I WILL SEND YOU TO HELL!

LOL!!!

Okay Forrest.

CYMac
04-22-2011, 10:55 AM
okay forrest.

call me mc-porcupine taoism celestial master!!!call me mc-porcupine taoism celestial master!!!call me mc-porcupine taoism celestial master!!!call me mc-porcupine taoism celestial master!!!call me mc-porcupine taoism celestial master!!!call me mc-porcupine taoism celestial master!!!call me mc-porcupine taoism celestial master!!!call me mc-porcupine taoism celestial master!!!call me mc-porcupine taoism celestial master!!!call me mc-porcupine taoism celestial master!!!call me mc-porcupine taoism celestial master!!!call me mc-porcupine taoism celestial master!!!call me mc-porcupine taoism celestial master!!!call me mc-porcupine taoism celestial master!!!call me mc-porcupine taoism celestial master!!!call me mc-porcupine taoism celestial master!!!call me mc-porcupine taoism celestial master!!!call me mc-porcupine taoism celestial master!!!call me mc-porcupine taoism celestial master!!!call me mc-porcupine taoism celestial master!!!call me mc-porcupine taoism celestial master!!!call me mc-porcupine taoism celestial master!!!

JamesC
04-22-2011, 10:59 AM
call me mc-porcupine taoism celestial master!!!call me mc-porcupine taoism celestial master!!!call me mc-porcupine taoism celestial master!!!call me mc-porcupine taoism celestial master!!!call me mc-porcupine taoism celestial master!!!call me mc-porcupine taoism celestial master!!!call me mc-porcupine taoism celestial master!!!call me mc-porcupine taoism celestial master!!!call me mc-porcupine taoism celestial master!!!call me mc-porcupine taoism celestial master!!!call me mc-porcupine taoism celestial master!!!call me mc-porcupine taoism celestial master!!!call me mc-porcupine taoism celestial master!!!call me mc-porcupine taoism celestial master!!!call me mc-porcupine taoism celestial master!!!call me mc-porcupine taoism celestial master!!!call me mc-porcupine taoism celestial master!!!call me mc-porcupine taoism celestial master!!!call me mc-porcupine taoism celestial master!!!call me mc-porcupine taoism celestial master!!!call me mc-porcupine taoism celestial master!!!call me mc-porcupine taoism celestial master!!!

I think Forrest is more accurate.

taai gihk yahn
04-22-2011, 11:12 AM

um, dude, really, srsly, please stop; it's just embarrassing for everyone...

you also realize, that a true "celestial Master" would have been done w this forum a long time ago...

CYMac
04-22-2011, 12:09 PM
um, dude, really, srsly, please stop; it's just embarrassing for everyone...

you also realize, that a true "celestial Master" would have been done w this forum a long time ago...

Really? You must not get what a Celestial Master is then. Read my post up there and you will know.

Darthlawyer
04-22-2011, 12:39 PM
Can we go with Taoist Gump?

wenshu
04-22-2011, 10:16 PM
"Is there a Mr. Gump, Mrs. Gump?"

"He's on vacation."

. . .

"Boy, your momma sure do care about your education."

wenshu
04-22-2011, 10:31 PM
dude, he's a porcupine...

I thought I was becoming a porcupine.... um.... "ouch!" I stab myself again.. :mad:

Again, the answer to all of life's inextricable conflicts (especially annoying elderly land ladies); Arthur Schopenhauer (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parerga_und_Paralipomena)

A number of porcupines huddled together for warmth on a cold day in winter; but, as they began to p rick one another with their quills, they were obliged to disperse. However the cold drove them together again, when just the same thing happened. At last, after many turns of huddling and dispersing, they discovered that they would be best off by remaining at a little distance from one another. In the same way the need of society drives the human porcupines together, only to be mutually repelled by the many p rickly and disagreeable qualities of their nature. The moderate distance which they at last discover to be the only tolerable condition of intercourse, is the code of politeness and fine manners; and those who transgress it are roughly told—in the English phrase—to keep their distance. By this arrangement the mutual need of warmth is only very moderately satisfied; but then people do not get p ricked. A man who has some heat in himself prefers to remain outside, where he will neither p ricked other people nor get p ricked himself.

CYMac
04-25-2011, 12:33 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8L-0SGuQXw

Maybe all of you who commented about my double bat form are thinking that this is too hilarious, but it's only because you are unexposed to the Chan's TAichi style at a deeper level. I am a form collector but I also learn my forms good enough and I know about my kungfu. See the video above to see another master performaing the double bat form, you might find it similar to mine. It 's not a made up form.

I am just surprised someone commented on my youtube video asking if I just made that up in the lobby, I think he is more hilarious when he is just sitting down his well looking up the sky.

Scott R. Brown
04-25-2011, 02:57 AM
I am just surprised someone commented on my youtube video asking if I just made that up in the lobby, I think he is more hilarious when he is just sitting down his well looking up the sky.

What is more hilarious is you are so preoccupied with the idea that others are living at the bottom of a well looking up at the sky that you cannot recognize that you are living at the bottom of a well looking up at the sky!

taai gihk yahn
04-25-2011, 05:45 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8L-0SGuQXw

Maybe all of you who commented about my double bat form are thinking that this is too hilarious, but it's only because you are unexposed to the Chan's TAichi style at a deeper level.
to assume that reveals not your depth of understanding, but your excess of arrogance

I am a form collector
you may want to find a different collecting hobbey - my 6 y/o has a bunch of Pokemon cards, we can send you some;

but I also learn my forms good enough and I know about my kungfu.
based on what everyone else here thinks, apparently you don't know your kung fu as well as you think you do...

See the video above to see another master performaing the double bat form, you might find it similar to mine. It 's not a made up form.
LOL - really? newsflash - ALL forms are made up by someone, somewhere, they don't just spring ex nihilo into being (well, maybe in ur case they do, having been taught to you by your insane fantasy Taoverse Deity); it doesn't matter who made them up anyway, that's just a convention people use to establish legitimacy

the way you play it, it looks like you could have been making it up on the spot; which is fine, who cares - you are just too obsessed with forms;

why are you still here? do you enjoy posting in an environment where EVERYONE thinks you are a lunatic? why are you so desperate for approval?

Scott R. Brown
04-25-2011, 06:31 AM
why are you still here? do you enjoy posting in an environment where EVERYONE thinks you are a lunatic? why are you so desperate for approval?

He is posting because, as a 27 year old master of Taoism it is is calling to pull everyone out of the well they have dug themselves into regardless of the well he has dug himself into.....

....or is it his calling to pull everyone else into his well with him.

That's it, "He's lonely!"

It is hard being the only Celestial Taoist Master in his own mind!

At any rate, I approve of your disapproval of his self-approval and disapproval of everyone else's disapproval of his self-approval!

taai gihk yahn
04-25-2011, 06:46 AM
At any rate, I approve of your disapproval of his self-approval and disapproval of everyone else's disapproval of his self-approval!
I disapprove of your approving of my disapproval of everyone else's disapproval because in fact I approve of their disapproval, including your own disapproval of his self-approval which, of course, is based on his disapproval of everyone else's self-approval, which means I basically approve of your disapproval but disapprove of your approval.

Scott R. Brown
04-25-2011, 07:29 AM
I disapprove of your approving of my disapproval of everyone else's disapproval because in fact I approve of their disapproval, including your own disapproval of his self-approval which, of course, is based on his disapproval of everyone else's self-approval, which means I basically approve of your disapproval but disapprove of your approval.

Prove it! :p

CYMac
04-25-2011, 07:53 AM
Ok guys, have had enough? It's not for you, you know? um...

Yeah, you can say whatever but who need to read already read my message and so it's fine. Thanks for bumping it up though.

Water-quan
04-25-2011, 07:53 AM
He is posting because, as a 27 year old master of Taoism it is is calling to pull everyone out of the well they have dug themselves into regardless of the well he has dug himself into.....

....or is it his calling to pull everyone else into his well with him.

That's it, "He's lonely!"

It is hard being the only Celestial Taoist Master in his own mind!

You are, by far, just as bad - if not worse for thinking yourself better than this guy, which makes you even blinder.

Scott R. Brown
04-25-2011, 08:25 AM
You are, by far, just as bad - if not worse for thinking yourself better than this guy, which makes you even blinder.

LOL!! Actually it is you who are blinder than both of us!!!!

I don't think I am better than anyone. There is not one person here on the BB I wouldn't go to bat for, or support in any way, shape or form for any reason (legal) should they need, ask, or benefit from my support!

I am playing a game, I know it is a game. That fact you don't know I am playing a game is because you don't know me, or my game.

I was the one that PM'd CYMac last week and told him to stick it out, we razz everyone who is a bit nutty, and to treat it all with humor!

I may not agree with him, but I also like him. He is engaging and resilient! He has a sense of humor. He is enterprising. He made, for himself, a business out of nothing about a topic he knows not too much about. He has invested time and money into his business and developing a following. He has a fiance, which means he is is also capable of deep feelings and creating deep feelings for himself in another.

He was taken aback at first with the way he was treated on this BB, but with encouragement from Gene, and I would like to think me, he has stuck it out and has continued to engage his critics, including me!

THAT is how one should deal with it! Stand up for yourself and defend your ideas and principles. We all learn and grow from the challenge to our world views if we treat challenges to it with the a positive and productive attitude!

He does have an inflated image of himself and his abilities, but most of us here feel the same way about ourselves or we wouldn't be posting such forceful opinions. If we all got along, or should I say, WHEN we all get along, this board is BORING!!!!!!!!

We like disagreement. It is intellectually and emotionally stimulating.

Life is governed by Yin AND Yang! Get with the program!

If CYMAc hadn't come along we would all be sitting in front of our computers pulling lint out of our navels!

Pay attention a little more and you might learn something!

CYMac
04-25-2011, 08:36 AM
you are just a pile of fat making "thing"... I will eat you today!

CYMac
04-25-2011, 08:37 AM

**** right, Scott (scotch) is really nasty, he hate porcupine for some reason, maybe he got sting in the butt too much and now he is jealous of spikes :eek:

Scott R. Brown
04-25-2011, 08:42 AM
**** right, Scott (scotch) is really nasty, he hate porcupine for some reason, maybe he got sting in the butt too much and now he is jealous of spikes :eek:

Tut Tut Tut!!!!

After all those nice things I just said about you!

You.......you..........you.........

you HEDGEHOG you!!!!!!!!!:p

Scott R. Brown
04-25-2011, 08:42 AM
I'll give YOU the SCOTCH FINGER!!!!!!

CYMac
04-25-2011, 08:47 AM
Tut Tut Tut!!!!

After all those nice things I just said about you!

You.......you..........you.........

you HEDGEHOG you!!!!!!!!!:p

Let me give you a brother of mine, he is just as loving as me, becareful not to put in on the chair though.. (not again!)

Scott R. Brown
04-25-2011, 08:59 AM
Now THAT is low down, try to put up something cute and cuddly in order to get people here into your good graces!!!!:p

CYMac
04-25-2011, 09:05 AM
Now THAT is low down, try to put up something cute and cuddly in order to get people here into your good graces!!!!:p

http://tobkes.othellomaster.com/images/2006/middle-finger.jpg

wenshu
04-25-2011, 10:59 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/0/01/Hedgehogandfox.JPG/200px-Hedgehogandfox.JPG

CYMac
04-25-2011, 01:43 PM
I hate fox demons, I have killed tons of them in 2009, they are just B@St@rd of the world. Love to brainwash people with their sorcery...!

Violent Designs
04-25-2011, 03:58 PM
Ok guys, have had enough? It's not for you, you know? um...

Yeah, you can say whatever but who need to read already read my message and so it's fine. Thanks for bumping it up though.

You are really terrible at kung fu. That is all.

CYMac
04-25-2011, 06:20 PM
You are really terrible at kung fu. That is all.

Did you ever show yourself doing kungfu? What's your youtube channel?

Violent Designs
04-25-2011, 08:12 PM
Did you ever show yourself doing kungfu? What's your youtube channel?

don't worry darling. have patience.

CYMac
04-26-2011, 03:45 AM
don't worry darling. have patience.

sure, *kiss kiss*!