PDA

View Full Version : I fight evil.. for reals!!

Cdr.Instigator
04-29-2011, 12:34 PM
http://makchingyuen.wordpress.com/2011/04/24/testimonial-from-mike-tao-gun-sa177/

I thought I had seen it all... then I bumped into this guy!!
:eek:

Talk about loose marbles..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Testimonial from Mike C, – Tao Gun SA177

The SA177 arrived in a dapper plastic shell. Modeled after the Glock 17, this was the evil-god killer and religious-magic buster. I needed this one badly because I live in a largely christian area – christian prayers are all over the place here. Driving along one of the main streets of my small town, you can see half a dozen churches. No joke. (Jesus would be proud…! Or, rather, not… as most churches today are basically social clubs that have little interest in anything other than getting more members and thus more power and more money. Priests in gold robes preach poverty and tell the poor how to live. Cute.)

Anyway, I had gone on a foray into a christian university in Texas. My mistake. I had thought the school was christian only in name, not in actual practice. But no. They require their undergraduates to attend chapel. REQUIRE. There’s more, but that should tell you a lot already about how serious they are about their religion. My Taoism sensors were going off like crazy there. In terms of energy, this place was like breathing the smoggy, choking air of Houston or Los Angeles. I ended up picking up quite a bit of christian magic from that place, too.

That was the crux of the problem.

Thus, within the same hour that I got my SA177 Tao.gun activated by Mak Jo Si, I began to fire it. I used up a whole CO2 cartridge, then, later, another. After the first cartridge, I didn’t feel anything until ten minutes after the shooting session. I felt that “sparkly clean,” fresh feeling that I felt months ago when Mak Jo Si first exorcised christian magic from me. Tension that I hadn’t even been consciously aware of left my body. My mind felt clearer, and I could work and move faster. Yes, this was all like it was back when I got a distance-ceremony exorcism from Mak Jo Si…. Unmistakable!

That just showed me again how harmful christian magic is. It can tense you up, slow you down, and cloud your mind. Now that I have this Tao.gun, however, I will relish in busting off christian magic from me. Such a useful tool! Those christians have no right to cast their magic on me, especially if it’s harmful.

As a bonus, I can also use this gun to exorcise buddhist magic from me – or any other religion-based magic! This Tao.gun provides a tremendous amount of utility for its price. I recommend it, especially if you live in a predominantly christian place, like I do. Don’t think you have to sit through their evil magic; you can bust it out!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://community.beliefnet.com/mak_jo_si/blog/2011/04/23/taoist_is_okay_with_killing

Taoist is okay with killing
Saturday, April 23, 2011, 1:51 AM [General]

Taoist are okay for killing, if it is toward evils, and normal killing, whatever. Hunting is okay too. We do not have a rule saying you cannot kill or hunt in the lineage. If you want to hunt, go, I am totally fine and encourage you to do so as well. If you got someone threaten you on the street and turn out you carry a gun and you shoot them, sure, just make sure you are not cracking laws, but the law does allow you to shoot for your life and kill, just learn it before it's too late. Know what you are doing and things will be just fine. sometimes there is just not a choice.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://community.beliefnet.com/mak_jo_si/blog/2011/04/23/exorcism_is_cool,_better_than_a_spa

Exorcism is cool, better than a SPA
Saturday, April 23, 2011, 4:38 PM [General]

Yeah, doing exorcism can give you relief on the body! When your body is flooded by evil magic, negatives energies and so on, your body feel tensed, pain and aches all over the place. When you can successfully exorcised it out of you, you feel relief, comfortable, sharp, flesh, clean and upbeat! You need to have real power to exorcised though, don't even try Jesus, his way won't work.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?/topic/7668-3-rules-of-taoism/

Some taoist worshipped animals as their so called animal immortal, which is CRAZY. This is not TAOISM tradition. In China, people worshipped the fox as their immortals. That is not taoism according the the theory of natural hiarchey.

In the natural system. Animals must die and cycle to be human and then cycle to become immortals in the trianing process. If animals can become immortals, that is skipping a step, so it is not natural. That means the animal is just PRETENDING to be immortal and during the mean while, they are trying to get you guys fooled to worship them. Which some taoist are stupid enough to worship these animals and WASTE the animal's time. Why do I say wasting the animal's time? it is because if you worship them and make them WANT to stay in this stage, the animal will never improve and can never really go to their next stage in trianing. Because they need to go through death and cycle to become a human and trian again. But if you worship them, they don't leave!

These are fox spirits that these crazy taoist worshipped, which make no sense in taoism system.

Here is why animal spirits are formed..

When wild animals live in the forest or nature, some will have a chance to know how to train their way of Tao like how human does. Usually, they will have the ability to accumulate more energy from different source to empower their own soul. For example, they will absorb energy from the sun, moon, stars, trees, etc,. When they do their internal practise, they accumulate all these into their own and empower their own soul. When they reach a certain level, or maybe when they die, their soul still live and will be fully under their own control, so they will be able to train more in the form of a soul. Then this process can last for around 100 years or 300 years, etc,. Usually those that are powerful enough to IMMITATE immortals to trick people have trained for more than 300 years. So it is rare, but some people just waste their time to saerch for these.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crazy, you make the call!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

David Jamieson
04-29-2011, 03:31 PM
Are you saying that's not you?

CYMac
04-29-2011, 05:52 PM
For the person who post this, you got nothing to do in your life? Really, you are posting at the right section "OFF TOPIC", haha!