PDA

View Full Version : Hakko-ryu Jujutsu practicioners in Texas?

johnmcole
10-18-2001, 09:22 PM
Hi,

I'm a Hakko-ryu Jujutsu Nidan living in the Austin, Texas area. I'm looking for other Hakko-ryu practicioners who are interested in occasionally getting together to train.

If you are interested, or know of anyone who might be interested, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks!
John

rogue
10-18-2001, 10:08 PM
My favorite martial art, wish I was closer. :(

"Americans don't have the courage to come here," Mullah Mohammed Omar, leader of the Taliban who right about now is getting jiggy with his first of 70 virgins.

“Are you guys ready? Let’s roll.” Last words of Todd Beamer heard over his mobile line right before rushing a hijacker.

johnmcole
10-19-2001, 03:58 AM
Hey Rogue,

I take it that you've trained in Hakko-ryu?

How far are you?! :-)

John

Cyborg
10-19-2001, 04:48 AM
I know somebody in Austin, are you interested in training H-R-J only or JJ only or maybe crosstraining?

"Box a fighter and fight a boxer". Bruce Lee

rogue
10-19-2001, 05:02 AM
I took it when I lived in NY, Steve Issacs school in Deer Park, it's been there forever. Moved away and started wandering the dojo, kwoons and academies. I still miss that place.

"Americans don't have the courage to come here," Mullah Mohammed Omar, leader of the Taliban who right about now is getting jiggy with his first of 70 virgins.

“Are you guys ready? Let’s roll.” Last words of Todd Beamer heard over his mobile line right before rushing a hijacker.

johnmcole
10-19-2001, 06:01 AM
Cyborg,

I'm primarily interested in working on my Hakko-ryu skills. I'm far away from my school and worry about falling further out of my Hakko-ryu practice.

However, I'm also open to working with and learning from people from other styles.

Please feel free to pass on my name and email (futurman@newsguy.com) to your friend.

Thanks,
John