PDA

View Full Version : Official sources: Bin Laden

Hardwork108
05-03-2011, 11:07 AM
Bin Ladin corpse on ice for a decade?

http://www.prisonplanet.com/inside-sources-bin-ladens-corpse-has-been-on-ice-for-nearly-a-decade.html

David Jamieson
05-03-2011, 11:20 AM
I wonder whether your brand of crazy helps or hinders the economy.

Living examples of a severely eroded education system will become more and more common.

as common as typos in a chat room...

sadly.

On a side note of happiness, before it gets really bad and the world is populated with morons of that ilk, I will be dead. Thankfully!

Hardwork108
05-03-2011, 12:21 PM
Living examples of a severely eroded education system will become more and more common.

as common as typos in a chat room...

sadly.

On a side note of happiness, before it gets really bad and the world is populated with morons of that ilk, I will be dead. Thankfully!

Actually, there is nothing wrong with my education. It is deluded and utterly indoctrinated "sheep" like you guys that do not see the truth even when it is staring you in the face.

You keep believing the word of psychopathic leaders who have time and again, lied to you blatently and who are literally laughing their butts off at the way you guys fall for their deceptions, and how in believing them you see yourselfs as part of their "intellectually elite" structure and power cults, when in reality these politicians and their banking cartel masters, would not even allow you to clean their toilets, because they see you as little more than animals that need to be kept in their place through fear and control.

Yes, it is difficult to admit that you have been duped for all of your life, so you ridicule people who are trying to enlighten you, while burying your head in the sands of intellectual comfort, provided for you by the same psychopaths who are controlling you and leading you towards enslavement.

By the way, weren't you supposed to have me on "ignore"? Oh, I see, you forgot AGAIN.....:rolleyes:

Sometimes, I think I should get a medal for trying to enlighten retards such as yourself, but in reality I believe that what I do is a humanly obligation....

Hardwork108
05-03-2011, 12:26 PM
I wonder whether your brand of crazy helps or hinders the economy.

What hinders the economy is the fact that private banking cartels have hijacked nations from under the noses of their citizens. Have gotten rid of the gold standard, giving them a license to literally print or more correctly, create money out of thin air and control large segments of the world.

They control entire economies and masses of population, including your good self. They TOTALLY control your leaders and their policies and they are tip toeing most of the world towards a total dictatorship. Read: the New World Order.

However, you guys are so brainwashed that even when they THEMSELVES refer to the NWO, you guys are still thinking that it does not exist, and that it is just a "conspiracy theory".

Boy, and I thought that most of the posters here were just clueless about authentic kung fu practice.......................

JamesC
05-03-2011, 12:46 PM
What hinders the economy is the fact that private banking cartels have hijacked nations from under the noses of their citizens. Have gotten rid of the gold standard, giving them a license to literally print or more correctly, create money out of thin air and control large segments of the world.

They control entire economies and masses of population, including your good self. They TOTALLY control your leaders and their policies and they are tip toeing most of the world towards a total dictatorship. Read: the New World Order.

However, you guys are so brainwashed that even when they THEMSELVES refer to the NWO, you guys are still thinking that it does not exist, and that it is just a "conspiracy theory".

Boy, and I thought that most of the posters here were just clueless about authentic kung fu practice.......................

Yup. You're an idiot.

David Jamieson
05-03-2011, 01:30 PM
Yup. You're an idiot.

bwahahaha, thanks for quoting that.

He gets worse...

I've had him on ignore for ages. Yours is teh first time in a long time I've seen his drivel...and he's still...drivelling away I see. :rolleyes:

Hardwork108
05-03-2011, 03:44 PM
Yup. You're an idiot.

You are lost in the woods, now run along and worship some psychopathic politician who is selling your @ss, day in day out, and don't forget to watch out for those invisible big bad "terrorists".

Yes, those Islamic "terrorists", who are middle class Arab kids who drink alcohol and frequent lap dancing clubs, but suddenly, at a drop of a hat become suicidal bombers, hijacking planes and flying them into two Trade Center buildings, while bringing down THREE into their own foot prints....Yes, Allah (or is it the CIA), works in mysterious ways......:rolleyes:

The word "idiot" will refer to those who believe the baloney that is the official 9-11 story!

Hardwork108
05-03-2011, 03:51 PM
bwahahaha, thanks for quoting that.

He gets worse...

Of course, I have been making you look like an idiot in this forum for a long time. I guess I just bring the truth out in people....:D

I have had him on ignore for ages
Yet you seem to regularly reply to some of my posts that are not even directed at you......LOL!

You even reply and then delete your own reply when you remember that you have me on "ignore", not realizing that a copy of your post has been sent to the emails of the particulare thread's subscribers....LOL,LOL,LOL.

I am glad that JamesC brought up the subject of "idiots". It seems like you guys like to talk about yourselves....:D

Drake
05-03-2011, 04:03 PM
I don't care...he's not in charge of anything, and certainly doesn't make a difference in any important decisions.

If he wants to be a nut-bar, then let him be a nut-bar.

Hardwork108
05-03-2011, 04:21 PM
I don't care...he's not in charge of anything, and certainly doesn't make a difference in any important decisions.

If he wants to be a nut-bar, then let him be a nut-bar.

I thought this thread was about Osama Bin Ladin, not Obama.:confused:

Hardwork108
05-03-2011, 04:32 PM
How far does poor reading comprehension and "I know you are but what am I?" actually get you in your daily life?
Nowhere as far as it has gotten you, apparently. Sheesh, talk about bad reading comprehension.

Cause it ain't working here.
The reason that "it ain't working here" may have more to do with you and your friends' limited understanding of REAL world politics and excessive indoctrinated naivity, then any "out of this world" claims by me.

As I stated before, bad kung fu understanding is not the only problem with posters of this forum. Of course, there are the exceptions, but they kind of keep silent or communicate with me through PM, as they wouldn't give the time of the day to the real world-clueless who post here.......

Hardwork108
05-03-2011, 10:27 PM
Okay there, sport.

I suggest you ramp up your efforts at enlightening the group, before CYMac gets all the KFM souls you're so humbly trying to acquire for yourself. :D

I am not trying to get any "souls" here. All I am trying to do is to encourage people to think a little about the cr@p that is fed to them about world events and realize that they are being sleep walked into a world dictatorship.

Of course, people are free to believe whatever they want to believe, and they usually do, because the corrupt system under which they live has convinced them that if they believe the official version of world events and politics, then they are the smart ones.....:rolleyes:

Syn7
05-04-2011, 05:51 PM
you show your true intelligence when you repeatedly assume that if somebody doesnt agree with you that they are sheep who believe everything their gov tells them and is living in some happy lil bubble... that right there shows just how out of touch you really are with how other people think and feel...

Hardwork108
05-04-2011, 09:10 PM
you show your true intelligence when you repeatedly assume that if somebody doesnt agree with you that they are sheep who believe everything their gov tells them and is living in some happy lil bubble...

You have just showed your true intelligence by not understanding the essence of this debate!

It does not matter if people agree with me or not. The issue here is wether or not they believe the cr@p fed to them by their political leaders, through the controlled media.

That is, do they believe that Bin Laden has just been killed by US Special forces commandeered by President Obama (:rolleyes:).

Do they believe that he was shot in the eyes and then buried at sea (:rolleyes:).

Do they believe what they see in the obviously fake photo?

Do they believe that Bin Laden was actually behind the 9-11 attacks? Do they believe that in world full of Islamic fanatics, Bin Laden picked alcohol drinking, strip club frequenting, forgetful (they seem to have left copies of the Koran wherever they went...:rolleyes: ) middle class Arab kids, 11 of them aparentely, to among other things, fly two "hijacked" planes into two buildings, bringing down THREE? LOL!

Do they believe that it was just a coincidence that the NORAD, together with the US Airforce were rehearsing for an exact such attack on the same day and on the same location (airspace)?

Do they believe that an Islamic fanatic who is about to blow himself up on the London Underground, is likely to before hand pop into a McDonalds (caught on cctv) for a quick meal? The same McDonalds that is one of the symbols of American Capitalism? The same McDonalds, that does not serve Halal food in its London restaurants?

Do they believe that it is also a coincidence that on the day of the attacks the British authorities were running emergency rehearsals for exactly such attacks and exactly at the same locations?

If people ignore all the above FACTS and just take the government's word on what the actual scenario was, then they are sheep that believe everything that their government tells them and they are living in some happy bubble!

that right there shows just how out of touch you really are with how other people think and feel...
I know how people think and feel from reading their clueless takes on the major recent events in world politics. Yes, they are having their freedoms and wealth taken away from them. They are having their countries' sovereignity destroyed by increasing amount of international institutions developed to combat international problems that are themselves created by the same powers who are creating the international institutions/regulations/regionalism, etc.

And yes, they are sleep walking into SERFDOM - read: SLAVERY!

Drake
05-04-2011, 09:14 PM
Whatever, HQN puppet. If the HQN told you Obama was an alien, you'd believe it without a second thought.

Puppet. Dance, puppet.

Hardwork108
05-04-2011, 09:22 PM
Whatever, HQN puppet. If the HQN told you Obama was an alien, you'd believe it without a second thought.

Puppet. Dance, puppet.

You are playing the usual "official tactics" by bringing in aliens, whenever someone is making serious political points.

You have not answered any of my questions. Tell me something, don't you at least think that it is odd that on the same day as the two major "terrorist" attacks - New York and London - there were official rehearsals being carried out for the exact terrorist scenarios on the SAME DATES and on the SAME LOCATIONS?

You are a US Military officer and your silence in answering my serious questions is very revealing. All you do is come back with feeble attempts to discredit my points, rather like what happens in real life when someone gets close to the truth of such issues, where he is accused of being a nut, or believing in aliens, or even anti semetic. Yes, anything to discredit the messenger....

Drake
05-05-2011, 05:53 AM
You are playing the usual "official tactics" by bringing in aliens, whenever someone is making serious political points.

You have not answered any of my questions. Tell me something, don't you at least think that it is odd that on the same day as the two major "terrorist" attacks - New York and London - there were official rehearsals being carried out for the exact terrorist scenarios on the SAME DATES and on the SAME LOCATIONS?

You are a US Military officer and your silence in answering my serious questions is very revealing. All you do is come back with feeble attempts to discredit my points, rather like what happens in real life when someone gets close to the truth of such issues, where he is accused of being a nut, or believing in aliens, or even anti semetic. Yes, anything to discredit the messenger....

MASCAL exercises in major cities during a period of heightened threat?
http://lolmart.com/files/2011/02/nowai-owl.jpg

But to answer your question, no. It ISN'T odd. It would have been odd had there been nothing, in light of recent attacks and threats. They would have been hard pressed to find a day where some sort of training WASN'T going on.

Hardwork108
05-05-2011, 09:09 AM
MASCAL exercises in major cities during a period of heightened threat?
Weren't the authorities supposed to have been taken by surprise by the "terrorist attacks"? So what "heightened threat" are you talking about???

But to answer your question, no. It ISN'T odd. It would have been odd had there been nothing, in light of recent attacks and threats. They would have been hard pressed to find a day where some sort of training WASN'T going on.

Again, you are deliberately avoiding the point. We are not talking about "some sort of training", we are talking about training for the EXACT terrorist scenarios on the exact days and on the exact locations, TWICE!!!!

You have also avoided the other questions and issues that I referred to!!!!

The problem is that even though many people are awakening to the constant scams and the corruption involved in the structure of how we are governed and controlled, there are many others who put their fingers in their ears and go "la, la, la...".

Others of course, may know what is exactly happening but they protect the system with a vengeance, because they believe that their positions are privileged and that they will not be effected by the control mechanisms and serfdom that is being implimented under our very noses.

Well, they and you are wrong. The lower level brown nosed "yes men" will not be spared either. They never are!

Drake
05-05-2011, 02:44 PM
Nope. I answered the questions. You just don't like the answers, because they debunk your crackpot theories.

I spent the day with the state intel agency today. This stuff is not uncommon at all, actually. If you ever actually tried learning the truth, you'd know what I'm talking about.

Hardwork108
05-05-2011, 03:54 PM
Nope. I answered the questions. You just don't like the answers, because they debunk your crackpot theories.
You are using the old deny, deny and repeat, repeat the lies tactic.....LOL!

I spent the day with the state intel agency today. This stuff is not uncommon at all, actually. If you ever actually tried learning the truth, you'd know what I'm talking about.

So, you mean that if there is a terrorist attack on the Big Ben clock in London, by alcohol drinking, strip club frequenting, Big Mac eating middle class Arab Islamic Fanatics (LOL!), then it is quite possible that on that exact date and exact location, they would be rehearsing for that exact scenario??????

WOW, JUST WOW! LOL!

Look, it seems that you don't know about these things, so let me just explain to you why the authorities happen to have emergency rehearsals for the exact Terrorist attacks and on the exact dates that they themselves are planning against their own people.

They do so in order to recruit patsies who will be told that they are participating in a rehearsal. They will be paid for their trouble. Told to keep their mouths shut as it is a government secret operation.

They set up the patsies in exactly where they want. Record videos of their role play, if necessary, to use at a later date to "prove" and "validate" their evidence about their Big Mac eating, alcohol drinking "Islamic" PATSIES!

Pass the ABOVE scenario by your State Intel Agency, the next time you meet up with them.;)

Then before they know it, they are dead and we have "terrorist" event and a traumatized public who accept government restrictions on their daily lives and travel arrangements, to "protect" them. They also the public begin to even accept torture of terrorist suspects, even if they are American or UK, etc. citizens.

The public become so scared and "helpless" that then you only need to arrange minor terrorist incidents to impose your will on them further and restrict their freedoms even more. Such as a "terrorist" or a mentally damaged and MANIPULATED patsy who burns his own underwear in airplane - wow, those "Al Qaeda" are evil masterminds...:rolleyes:

Immediately after the underwear "bomber"...there were calls to introduce X-Ray type scanners into airports.

In the Uk you had other patsies being arrested accused of planning to blow up aircraft over the Atlantic by mixing explosive/inflamable liquids. As a result we are not allowed to take more than certain amount of liquids into the aircraft. While a "terrorist" can still buy a bottle of INFLAMABLE vodka at the duty free and set the plane alight at 30,000 feet.

We are not allowed tiny nailclipper onto aircraft, but a terrorist can also smash his bottle Duty Free vodka at 30,000 feet and cut the people around him to his heart's desire!!!

If I know about the futility of these "safety" measures, then surely the security experts who implement them and the "terrorists", know about it too. So, what goes???

I'll tell you what goes. It is all about accustoming millions of human beings to lining up, being hassled; being harassed and humiliated. It is teaching them to do as they are told and to be submissive.

Yes, people complain, but then next generation will be born into this insanity, and think it as the norm, so eventually there will be other "terrorist" attacks and problems engineered specifically, to take this madness a few steps further!!!

JamesC
05-05-2011, 03:56 PM
You are using the old deny, deny and repeat, repeat the lies tactic.....LOL!

So, you mean that if there is a terrorist attack on the Big Ben clock in London, by alcohol drinking, strip club frequenting, Big Mac eating middle class Arab Islamic Fanatics (LOL!), then it is quite possible that on that exact date and exact location, they would be rehearsing for that exact scenario??????

WOW, JUST WOW!

Look, let me just explain to you why the authorities happen to have emergency rehearsals for the exact attacks that they themselves are planning.

They do so in order to recruit patsies who will be told that they are participating in a rehearsal. They will be paid for their trouble. Told to keep their mouths shut as it is a government secret operation.

They set up the patsies in exactly where they want. Record videos of their role play, if necessary, to use at a later date to "prove" and "validate" their evidence about their Big Mac eating, alcohol drinking "Islamic" PATSIES!

Pass the ABOVE scenario by your State Intel Agency, the next time you meet up with them.;)

Then before they know it, they are dead and we have "terrorist" event and a traumatized public who accept government restrictions on their daily lives and travel arrangements, to "protect" them. They also the public begin to even accept torture of terrorist suspects, even if they are American or UK, etc. citizens.

The public become so scared and "helpless" that then you only need to arrange minor terrorist incidents to impose your will on them further and restrict their freedoms even more. Such as a "terrorist" or a mentally damaged and MANIPULATED patsy who burns his own underwear in airplane - wow, those "Al Qaeda" are evil masterminds...:rolleyes:

Immediately after the underwear "bomber"...there were calls to introduce X-Ray type scanners into airports.

In the Uk you had other patsies being arrested accused of planning to blow up aircraft over the Atlantic by mixing explosive/inflamable liquids. As a result we are not allowed to take more than certain amount of liquids into the aircraft. While a "terrorist" can still buy a bottle of INFLAMABLE vodka at the duty free and set the plane alight at 30,000 feet.

We are not allowed tiny nailclipper onto aircraft, but a terrorist can also smash his bottle Duty Free vodka at 30,000 feet and cut the people around him to his heart's desire!!!

If I know about the futility of these "safety" measures, then surely the security experts who implement them and the "terrorists", know about it too. So, what goes???

I'll tell you what goes. I is all about accustoming millions of human beings to lining up, being hassled; being harassed and humiliated. It is teaching them to do as they are told and to be submissive.

Yes, people complain, but then next generation will be born into this insanity, and think as the norm, so eventually there will be other "terrorist" attacks and problems engineered specifically, to take madness a few steps further!!!

If you weren't so clearly mentally ill, I would think you are a troll. You need help, seriously.

Hardwork108
05-05-2011, 04:00 PM
If you weren't so clearly mentally ill, I would think you are a troll. You need help, seriously.

JamesClueless strikes again! LOL!

:rolleyes:

Hardwork108
05-05-2011, 04:02 PM
Hey Drake, does JamesClueless work with you in the "Discredit the Truth by Discrediting the Messenger", department of US Intelligence??....LOL!

Drake
05-05-2011, 04:33 PM
Hey Drake, does JamesClueless work with you in the "Discredit the Truth by Discrediting the Messenger", department of US Intelligence??....LOL!

Yeah, him and everyone else here who thinks you are completely and utterly delusional. A large crowd, indeed.

Syn7
05-05-2011, 05:33 PM

Come on now, don't front, we both know that you believe aliens have been on earth.

Hardwork108
05-05-2011, 06:55 PM
Yeah, him and everyone else here who thinks you are completely and utterly delusional. A large crowd, indeed.

Now we know how that huge "defense" budget is spent! :rolleyes:.....

Hardwork108
05-05-2011, 06:56 PM
Come on now, don't front, we both know that you believe aliens have been on earth.
Only when I read your posts.....:D

Drake
05-05-2011, 08:29 PM
Alrighty, that was fun. I'm done with this thread.

Hardwork108
05-05-2011, 09:15 PM
Alrighty, that was fun. I'm done with this thread.

I don't know why you knowingly protect an utterly corrupt system that sees people like you as dispensible.....

Drake
05-05-2011, 09:29 PM
I don't know why you knowingly protect an utterly corrupt system that sees people like you as dispensible.....

http://www.dula.tv/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/Oh-Chicken-Strip-You-So-Crazy.jpg

Drake
05-05-2011, 09:31 PM
You want a REAL conspiracy theory? Check THIS **** out!

http://www.dula.tv/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/sean-connery-max-level.jpg

Hardwork108
05-05-2011, 09:43 PM
You want a REAL conspiracy theory? Check THIS **** out!

http://www.dula.tv/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/sean-connery-max-level.jpg

Yes Drake, concentrate on the entertainment industry while our world is being turned into a murderous dictatorship.....

Drake
05-05-2011, 09:45 PM
Yes Drake, concentrate on the entertainment industry while our world is being turned into a murderous dictatorship.....

You don't even see it. You poor, blind sheep...

Hardwork108
05-06-2011, 06:26 AM
You don't even see it. You poor, blind sheep...

A phrase such as "You don't see it", coming you from you, is extremely ironic.....

Drake
05-07-2011, 02:58 PM
Bin Ladin corpse on ice for a decade?

http://www.prisonplanet.com/inside-sources-bin-ladens-corpse-has-been-on-ice-for-nearly-a-decade.html

Oh, that makes perfect sense. Freeze the body and then never release the photos. That is STUPID. You suffer fro terminal confirmation bias.

This is evidence that your conspiracy cults are grasping at straws. Why in the HELL would they freeze a body for ten years, damage our relationship with Pakistan, lose sensitive stealth technology, enrage the muslim world, only to dump the thawed body into the ocean and not provide any photographic evidence? That utterly defeats the purpose, especially when the only ones who have seen the photos are supposedly in on it!

Really... that is the most STUPID conspiracy theory I have EVER heard of. What did they change it to to fit their crazy?

Hardwork108
05-07-2011, 03:56 PM
Oh, that makes perfect sense. Freeze the body and then never release the photos. That is STUPID. You suffer fro terminal confirmation bias.

This is evidence that your conspiracy cults are grasping at straws. Why in the HELL would they freeze a body for ten years, damage our relationship with Pakistan, lose sensitive stealth technology, enrage the muslim world, only to dump the thawed body into the ocean and not provide any photographic evidence? That utterly defeats the purpose, especially when the only ones who have seen the photos are supposedly in on it!

Really... that is the most STUPID conspiracy theory I have EVER heard of. What did they change it to to fit their crazy?

The point is that you keep the bogeyman alive to give credibility to the "terrorist threat". Then you show the public fake videos of Bin Laden making threats, while he is not alive to deny having made any such threats.

Having the public in constant fear justifies you, the government taking away their freedoms and treating them like helpless sheep, including whenever they dare to travel by air.

Drake
05-07-2011, 04:17 PM
The point is that you keep the bogeyman alive to give credibility to the "terrorist threat". Then you show the public fake videos of Bin Laden making threats, while he is not alive to deny having made any such threats.

Having the public in constant fear justifies you, the government taking away their freedoms and treating them like helpless sheep, including whenever they dare to travel by air.

Vague answer. Indicative of ignorance.

Drake
05-07-2011, 04:36 PM
This is too easy. I am, at the same time, discussing positivist vs constructivist methodologies in IS development frameworks in my doctorate coursework.

You are such a lightweight and don't even realize it.

Hardwork108
05-07-2011, 04:58 PM
Vague answer. Indicative of ignorance.

Nothing vague about my answer. It is you who is attempting to project it as thus, in order to "protect" your masters, like a good (naive) soldier should.

Hardwork108
05-07-2011, 05:00 PM
This is too easy. I am, at the same time, discussing positivist vs constructivist methodologies in IS development frameworks in my doctorate coursework.

I hope that you are doing a better job of your doctorate than you are doing in this discussion.....LOL!

You are such a lightweight and don't even realize it.

For a "lightweight" I am getting a lot of attention from the US Military Inte's finest...;)

Drake
05-07-2011, 05:15 PM
Nothing vague about my answer. It is you who is attempting to project it as thus, in order to "protect" your masters, like a good (naive) soldier should.

Only you could be vague in your response to accusations of being vague.

Hardwork108
05-07-2011, 08:13 PM
Only you could be vague in your response to accusations of being vague.

What is "vague" about you being politically naive???:confused:

Drake
05-07-2011, 10:34 PM
What is "vague" about you being politically naive???:confused:

You know Alex Jones is a scam artist, right? He's ripped off quite a few people. Have fun buying his potassium iodine tablets. :D

Hardwork108
05-07-2011, 10:43 PM
You know Alex Jones is a scam artist, right? He's ripped off quite a few people. Have fun buying his potassium iodine tablets. :D

Actually, I was never aware of him ripping anyone off, I certainly have not bought anything from him. He puts up his DVDs on Youtube for free. ;)

Drake
05-07-2011, 10:48 PM
Actually, I was never aware of him ripping anyone off, I certainly have not bought anything from him. He puts up his DVDs on Youtube for free. ;)

A lot of people complain about him selling them garbage. Their own fault for falling for his crap, if you ask me.

Hardwork108
05-07-2011, 11:01 PM
A lot of people complain about him selling them garbage. Their own fault for falling for his crap, if you ask me.

Again, he has not sold anything to me. His videos are all there on Youtube for all those who are interested.

Incidentally, a small hint for you. To even try to debunk them, you will need to first SEE them. ;)

Also, a lot of people are complaining about the US and the UK government "selling" them garbage as well.

Yep, it is their own fault for falling for this crap, but many are waking up, you will be glad to know.:D

Hardwork108
05-14-2011, 10:17 PM
I guess I can't take it seriously.
Keep trying, you might convince me you really believe this stuff!
:D :D

I believe that Bin Laden has been dead for years, as you believe, he was "buried at sea"....

Hardwork108
05-15-2011, 01:16 PM
OK, I'm starting to believe you ..as crazy as it seems.... but just maybe you do believe these things.

There may be hope for you yet, my boy!:D