PDA

View Full Version : Intel Chief: They Killed 'Make Believe Osama'

Hardwork108
05-03-2011, 10:48 PM
Here is ex-Pakistani Intelligence Chief, Hamid Gul's take on the Obama "killing":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xC7C322MRc&feature=player_embedded#at=604

Here is a quick background to the interview:

Former Pakistani intelligence chief Hamid Gul went on the Alex Jones Show today and characterized the unverified assassination of Osama bin Laden as symbolic theater.

Gul said the event was a “make believe drama” designed to be used for Obama’s upcoming re-election campaign.

The supposed hit as described by the government and the corporate media is the “stuff of folk lore, for legend-making and the ballad,” Gull explained.

Hamid Gull went on to cite the late Prime Minister of Pakistan, Benazir Bhutto, who told David Frost in late 2007 that Osama bin Laden was murdered by Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh, who is also one of the men convicted of kidnapping and killing journalist Daniel Pearl.

The BBC had excised Bhutto’s comment but was forced to reinsert the footage in its version after the unedited version appeared on YouTube.

She was assassinated on December 27, 2007, after a political rally in Rawalpindi, Pakistan.

Hebrew Hammer
05-04-2011, 12:37 AM
Dude, I certainly hope you're capable of thinking for yourself. Just cuz its on the internet doesn't mean you have to believe it.

Hardwork108
05-04-2011, 12:54 AM
Dude, I certainly hope you're capable of thinking for yourself. Just cuz its on the internet doesn't mean you have to believe it.

Just because the official version of such events come from politicians who have been lying to you all of your life does not give much credibility to these news stories.

I will go on further and say, just because there are researchers/commentators who contradict the official version of certain events, does not automatically they are lying, either!

Watch the video and see the sources quoted and the source that was interviewed. Do you think the guy was disguised as the Ex-Pakistani intelligence chief? Do you believe the photos of Bin Ladin were real? I am saying so that you start thinking outside of the box and not give me the typical knee-jerk reactions.

I tell you what will happen next. There will be documentaries made about the "heroic" American soldiers who killed the "terrorist" Bin Ladin. Then there will be books written and of course a couple of Hollywood movies of this fantasy killing.

All of this will make sure that the fraudulent version of this story will be deeply embedded in the minds and psyche of an already gullible population, the same way the utter fantasy, that was the official version of 9-11 was sold to the public!

So please, just attempt to wake up and think outside of the box!

Hebrew Hammer
05-04-2011, 02:37 AM
When I start listening to Pakistanis for intel, uh...yeah...you should see some of the wonderful quotes from Musharraf about Bin Laden, oh yeah this is the country that told us Q Khan was acting on his own when he gave the Iranians nuke technology...puhlease....someone in Pakistani Intel KNEW Bin Laden was in their country and they don't want to own it.

By the way, I don't buy most of the crap that comes out of our politicians mouth either, but on this one I do. There are too many ways they could be called out on it if it weren't true.

PS Let me know the last time the US govt lied to us about the death of one of our enemies? All that fool would have to do is show up on TV live with Iraqi WMD's...you can wait for that one if you like.

Brule
05-04-2011, 05:47 AM
You seriously think the U.S. would risk something like this? To lie about killing bin laden? Sheesh man, like Hammer said, think for yourself.

Drake
05-04-2011, 06:45 AM
It's a crappy article, too. They couldn't even spell the guy's name right throughout. Why would you trust anyone with ties to HQN? They are notorious liars at best, and murderous thugs at worst.

But if you don't believe me, HW, why not put down the computer, travel to western PAK/eastern AFG, and ask around?

curenado
05-04-2011, 06:52 AM
I did not get the timing - I couldn't quite see why the rubberheads need a carrot or a diversion right now. I was looking around to see what ELSE might be going on while the numb-knuts were mesmerized.....who knows?
I just saw the thread and was laughing because it made me think it must be "A fake killing to go along with a fake birth certificate week." in the US.

But in all seriousness - forget Obama/Osama and look around. Bet something more is afoot. That's what drama is for - we don't have tapestries to hide behind these days.....

KC Elbows
05-04-2011, 08:41 AM
Wait, they killed the make believe Osama, too?

sanjuro_ronin
05-04-2011, 08:42 AM
Wait, they killed the make believe Osama, too?

Old school SEALS :
Kill everything, let God sort them out !

Hardwork108
05-04-2011, 08:56 AM
You seriously think the U.S. would risk something like this? To lie about killing bin laden?
This just possibly proves the saying, "The bigger the lie, the more people will believe it."

Sheesh man, like Hammer said, think for yourself.

I have been thinking for myself for a long time. I started by not believing all of the cr@p fed to us by our controlled news networks!

And yeah, Obama commandeered the operation.....:rolleyes:

Drake
05-04-2011, 08:58 AM
What makes your facts any more factual, except that they simply run contrary to what everyone else believes? Last I checked, your evidence consists of youtube clips and radicals. That isn't evidence. That's just assertions based off of a misguided sense of rebellion.

Hardwork108
05-04-2011, 08:59 AM
It's a crappy article, too. They couldn't even spell the guy's name right throughout. Why would you trust anyone with ties to HQN? They are notorious liars at best, and murderous thugs at worst.

You know, you just described the CIA and the US Intelligence services in general.....LOL!

Now what, we are supposed to believe the word of one set of immoral liars and killers, over the others?

But if you don't believe me, HW, why not put down the computer, travel to western PAK/eastern AFG, and ask around?

Oh, I "believe" you, alright! :D

KC Elbows
05-04-2011, 09:00 AM
Can you prove that they didn't kill the make believe Osama?

I thought not.

Hardwork108
05-04-2011, 09:05 AM
What makes your facts any more factual, except that they simply run contrary to what everyone else believes? Last I checked, your evidence consists of youtube clips and radicals. That isn't evidence. That's just assertions based off of a misguided sense of rebellion.

By your logic, the Youtube clips supporting the official version of Bin Laden's death are also devious, just because they appear on Youtube....LOL!

And "radicals"????

That is sweet coming from a guy who is soldier for a government who has massacred, by some estimates, over a million citizens in Iraq and Afghanistan, while searching for FANTASY "terrorists" and "Weapons of Mass Destruction", while attempting to insight a war with Iran over their "nuclear weapons"!

I hope that these psychopaths do not use a False Flag Nuclear attack in order to justify a war with Iran and to further traumatize their own populations into giving away the rest of their civil rights (for their own protection, of course :rolleyes:)!

Hardwork108
05-04-2011, 09:08 AM
Can you prove that they didn't kill the make believe Osama?

I thought not.

Hey, they are the ones making claims that they killed him. All we have so far are false photos and claims.

So, where is the body of the "most wanted terrorist in the world"? You would think that they would at least have a body?

I mean, come on, the guy was buried at sea? LOL

Hello sailor, lets wake up, PLEASE!!!!

Drake
05-04-2011, 09:13 AM
By your logic, the Youtube clips supporting the official version of Bin Laden's death are also devious, just because they appear on Youtube....LOL!

And "radicals"????

That is sweet coming from a guy who is soldier for a government who has massacred, by some estimates, over a million citizens in Iraq and Afghanistan, while searching for FANTASY "terrorists" and "Weapons of Mass Destruction", while attempting to insight a war with Iran over their "nuclear weapons"!

I hope that these psychopaths do not use a False Flag Nuclear attack in order to justify a war with Iran and to further traumatize their own populations into giving away the rest of their civil rights (for their own protection, of course :rolleyes:)!

I'd invade Iran on the fact that it has slaughtered its own people and discredited its own elections through mass fraud. If that wasn't enough, I'd use their cross-border operations in both Iraq and Afghanistan (and if the public knew the truth, they'd FULLY support an invasion) as justification. And if that wasn't enough, I'd use their cyber-warfare ops against us as an open declaration of war by Iran.

And your "some estimates" isn't good enough, especially when the enemy isn't wearing uniforms, use human shields, and slaughter their own people and blame us.

Hardwork108
05-04-2011, 09:54 AM
I'd invade Iran on the fact that it has slaughtered its own people and discredited its own elections through mass fraud.
Then you should first "invade" the US because all of your elections are frauds, as both the Republicans and Democrats have the same corporate masters. They only exist to maintain the illusion of Democracy, which ironically is itself a very unfair system!

Also, the US has been slaughtering its own people through false flag operations such as the one on 9-11, as well as idiotic wars against invisible enemies, whose sole purpose is to enrich the few banking and corporate families that run your country!

By the way, while you are "invading" your own country, why don't you also invade your allie Saudi Arabia? LOL!

If that wasn't enough, I'd use their cross-border operations in both Iraq and Afghanistan
Yes, more killing of innocent people over false claims and doctored speeches of Ahmadinedjad....lol

Hey, I am still waiting for someone to prove that he said that he would wipe Israel off the map.

All of this is pure psyops/Psychological operations conducted against the population of the Western Hemisphere, and beyond!!!

(and if the public knew the truth, they'd FULLY support an invasion) .
First of all, most of the public do not know the truth from their @sses, thanks to being scared, confused and traumatised by our own intelligence agencies on behalf of the banking/corporate elite that own our governments!

Secondly, the truth has never had anything to do with anything! LOL

If the public ever knew the truth of our world, they would stop paying taxes and stop cooperating with the system until it collapsed, they they would gather people like the Clintons, Bushes, Rockefellors, Rothschilds, Obamas and hundreds of others, and lock them up and throw the keys away!!!!

And if that wasn't enough, I'd use their cyber-warfare ops against us as an open declaration of war by Iran.
Does Iran really carry out cyper ops against the US, or is it one US intelligence agency or agencies deceiving the lower levels, in order to feed the "Iran is a big bad boy" fantasy?

By the way, what would happen if all countries that the US conducted cyber-warfare against, decided to declare war on the US? LOL!

And your "some estimates" isn't good enough, especially when the enemy isn't wearing uniforms, use human shields,
Isn't it unbelievable that whenever the US attacks a Middle Eastern country, no matter who, the first thing they do is use "human shields"....
LOL, LOL!

I would hazard a guess that at least some of these claims of Human Shields, is nothing but psyops and propaganda!!!

and slaughter their own people and blame us.
Well, you slaughtered your own people on 9-11 and blamed "them"?

Also, are you saying that the hundreds of thousands of people dead in Iraq and Afghanistan were not killed by you, but were slaughtered by THEM? Or did they die from natural causes....???????

Lucas
05-04-2011, 09:56 AM
FTW!

http://tundratabloids.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Pirate_Flag_of_Rack_Rackham.svg_.png

Hardwork108
05-04-2011, 10:29 AM
FTW!

http://tundratabloids.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Pirate_Flag_of_Rack_Rackham.svg_.png

Is that the emblem from Drake's military unit???:eek:

JamesC
05-04-2011, 10:31 AM
Then you should first "invade" the US because all of your elections are frauds, as both the Republicans and Democrats have the same corporate masters. They only exist to maintain the illusion of Democracy, which ironically is itself a very unfair system!

Also, the US has been slaughtering its own people through false flag operations such as the one on 9-11, as well as idiotic wars against invisible enemies, whose sole purpose is to enrich the few banking and corporate families that run your country!

By the way, while you are "invading" your own country, why don't you also invade your allie Saudi Arabia? LOL!

Yes, more killing of innocent people over false claims and doctored speeches of Ahmadinedjad....lol

Hey, I am still waiting for someone to prove that he said that he would wipe Israel off the map.

All of this is pure psyops/Psychological operations conducted against the population of the Western Hemisphere, and beyond!!!

First of all, most of the public do not know the truth from their @sses, thanks to being scared, confused and traumatised by our own intelligence agencies on behalf of the banking/corporate elite that own our governments!

Secondly, the truth has never had anything to do with anything! LOL

If the public ever knew the truth of our world, they would stop paying taxes and stop cooperating with the system until it collapsed, they they would gather people like the Clintons, Bushes, Rockefellors, Rothschilds, Obamas and hundreds of others, and lock them up and throw the keys away!!!!

Does Iran really carry out cyper ops against the US, or is it one US intelligence agency or agencies deceiving the lower levels, in order to feed the "Iran is a big bad boy" fantasy?

By the way, what would happen if all countries that the US conducted cyber-warfare against, decided to declare war on the US? LOL!

Isn't it unbelievable that whenever the US attacks a Middle Eastern country, no matter who, the first thing they do is use "human shields"....
LOL, LOL!

I would hazard a guess that at least some of these claims of Human Shields, is nothing but psyops and propaganda!!!

Well, you slaughtered your own people on 9-11 and blamed "them"?

Also, are you saying that the hundreds of thousands of people dead in Iraq and Afghanistan were not killed by you, but were slaughtered by THEM? Or did they die from natural causes....???????

Seriously, you're ****ing retarded.

Hardwork108
05-04-2011, 10:48 AM
Run back to your barracks and give your Commanding Officer 50 push ups, NOW!

:rolleyes:

Brule
05-04-2011, 10:53 AM
FTW!

Hey,

This reminded me of this (http://www.pirateparty.ca/)

Drake
05-04-2011, 10:53 AM
What the hell...?

Hardwork108
05-04-2011, 11:04 AM
I am confused too.:confused:

Lucas
05-04-2011, 11:10 AM
Hey,

This reminded me of this (http://www.pirateparty.ca/)

i know its funny that its so close to old pirate flags, its an old navy seals flag...:p

Hardwork108
05-04-2011, 11:14 AM
i know its funny that its so close to old pirate flags, its an old navy seals flag...:p

IT is also "close" to the Skull and Bones Society of Yale University........

David Jamieson
05-04-2011, 11:23 AM
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j188/nellysphotobucket/tags/oakland-raiders-logo-1.jpg

Oakland!

Brule
05-04-2011, 11:45 AM

haha, my bad.

Lucas
05-04-2011, 11:52 AM
heh nah, no bad, i didnt expect anyone to know that...but that pirate society is awesome

lol@ dj

Hardwork108
05-04-2011, 12:28 PM
lol@ dj

We all LOL @ David Jamieson. He is a funny guy, usually unintentionally so, but still funny.....LOL!

KC Elbows
05-04-2011, 01:28 PM
What does this have to do with the Clinton's murdered lawyer friend?

Hardwork108
05-04-2011, 02:24 PM
What does this have to do with the Clinton's murdered lawyer friend?

Clinton's murdered lawyer friend? I don't recall anyone talking about that, but now that you mention it, he was not the only Clinton related person to drop dead.

There were multiple corpses who were in some way or the other related to Bill Clinton during the time he was the governor of Arkansas.

If you are really interested then I recommend you watch the following documentary made about Bill "the lying psychopathic" Clinton, mostly made BEFORE he became President!

The documentary is called the Clinton Chronicles and it will give you an idea of how corrupt the current system is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9Cx5ISMcWk

Drake
05-04-2011, 02:36 PM
You don't find it the least bit dubious that you are putting this much faith into a bunch of youtube clips and some ramblings? I mean...you haven't done any research outside of internet googling.

At least I was around when things happened, and I know why. I've actually seen, with my own eyes, the stuff that made certain decisions possible. You have nothing but internet clips and a LOT of blind faith. Utterly, undeniable, fact-free blind faith in what someone on the internet told you.

Now, I am supposed to believe that I am a sheep based on someone rambling on a Kung Fu forum about the truthfulness he just managed to google up? The guy who has never done ANY independent research, has NEVER moved to validate the claims of these lunatics, and insults everyone who disagrees with him?

WOW.

David Jamieson
05-04-2011, 03:00 PM
what's dubious is that people still respond to such asshattery!

lol :p

Drake
05-04-2011, 03:04 PM

You actually got me. I got nothing.

JamesC
05-04-2011, 03:11 PM
I still think he's ****ing retarded.

Hardwork108
05-04-2011, 03:23 PM

Hey, they will respond to me long after they have stopped responding to your clueless posts, both on politics and kung fu, I might add!....LOL

Hardwork108
05-04-2011, 03:24 PM
I still think he's ****ing retarded.

JamesClueless strikes again with his rich phrasing abilities.....:rolleyes:

Sardinkahnikov
05-04-2011, 03:55 PM
As someone else said, the US wouldn't say that Osama is dead unless they were 100% sure that the he is already rotting. Imagine: Osama realeasing a video in which he shakes a napkin at the camera, saying "Yoo hoo! I'm here!". Obama would never be a healthy man again.

But I got to admit: it's an interesting scenario, to say the least. Way cooler than "bang, he's dead. And we threw him in the "sea". The end" version =D

Hardwork108
05-04-2011, 04:26 PM
You don't find it the least bit dubious that you are putting this much faith into a bunch of youtube clips and some ramblings? I mean...you haven't done any research outside of internet googling.
So, if I "had put my faith" in Youtube clips of mainstream media telling me that Bin Laden was killed by the Seals and then his body burried at sea, without batting an eyelid in amazement, I must add, then you would not think that I was being dubious???? LOL!

And hear this, they also say that Obama was also directing the operation...LOL,LOL,LOL!!!!

Don't you need some kind of qualification to direct that kind of operation? Or being refered to as "Mr President sir", is all that is needed? :rolleyes:

I mean come on, how many stupid people believe that Obama directed and/or had any influence in the runnings of a Special Forces military operation?

Why don't you question OFFICIAL cr@p like this? Why did not the reporters question this to death, instead of listening wide eyed (yet again) to all the BS that was being fed to them?

Why are not the politicians in charge not being grilled over the apparent burial of Bin Laden at sea? I mean HELLO SAILOR!!!!

Why did not the internationally known reporter Sir David Frost, not bat an eye lid some years ago when in an interview the Pakistani presidential candidate Benazhir Bhutto told him that Bin Laden was murdered????

Watch here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnychOXj9Tg

I'll tell you why, because the media is owned and controlled by the same people who own and control your government and many others.

At least I was around when things happened,
The world is full of people who were around when things happened......

and I know why. I've actually seen, with my own eyes, the stuff that made certain decisions possible.
I would hazard a guess that the stuff you saw was fed to you in order for you to do your job the way you were expected to do it.

All self respecting tyrannies put emphasis on indoctrinating their own instruments of state power, in order to keep them in line, because without the obeying "robots" this state machinary would grind to a halt and fall apart.

So yes, you the military have all the "special" information that justifies wars and mass murder, not to mention mass lootings of resources belonging to sovereign nations!!!!

You have nothing but internet clips and a LOT of blind faith. Utterly, undeniable, fact-free blind faith in what someone on the internet told you.

Fact free???

Good then show me Iraq's weapons of mass destruction!!!

Show me where Iran's President Ahmadinejat said that he wanted to "wipe Israel off the map"!

While you are at it, show me Iran's nuclear arsenal!

Then go back in time and show me why the US and the UK removed a democratically elected leader in Iran in the 1950s. His name was Mossadegh!!

Then show me why the US engineered the Coup detat in the democratic coutnry of Brasil, in the 1960's!!! Were they afraid suicide bombing Bossanova musicians?

How about the Coup detat in Chile...another Democratically elected leader overthrown and assassinated by that icon of Democracy, the USA!!!!

Explain to me how two planes hitting the two Towers on 9-11, brought down THREE buildings into their own foot prints.

Enlighten me on the probability of such attacks happening on the same day and location where military exercises that were rehearsing for an exact such attack, were being carried out!!!!

Then explain to me the probability of such rehearsal exercises happening during the 7th of July bombings in London, England!!! On the same day and on the same locations that the bombs went off!!!

Explain to me from your past experience of suicide bombers, the probablity of such people being middle class Arabe kids that drank alcohol and frequented strip clubs!!!

Also explain to me how in London, a would be suicide bomber was filmed eating at a McDonald's store shortly before the 7/7 attacks!!!!

The problem is that you guys are hoodwinked from the day you are born. Your minds cannot handle evidence that point towards your trusted, yet psychopathic leaders, who are members of power cults that cater the needs of the few banking and corporate masters, who ultimately pull their strings.

The fact is that you and most of the brainwashed sheep CENSOR YOURSELVES!

Now, I am supposed to believe that I am a sheep based on someone rambling on a Kung Fu forum about the truthfulness he just managed to google up? The guy who has never done ANY independent research, has NEVER moved to validate the claims of these lunatics,

You have no idea of my research, nor my experience!

Well you answer me those questions I asked above, will you?

and insults everyone who disagrees with him?

That is good, you don't see the insults that are directed at me, just my reactions to those insults.....LOL!

WOW.

Exactly my sentiments!

Hardwork108
05-04-2011, 04:27 PM
As someone else said, the US wouldn't say that Osama is dead unless they were 100% sure that the he is already rotting. Imagine: Osama realeasing a video in which he shakes a napkin at the camera, saying "Yoo hoo! I'm here!". Obama would never be a healthy man again.

But I got to admit: it's an interesting scenario, to say the least. Way cooler than "bang, he's dead. And we threw him in the "sea". The end" version =D

Except that he has been dead for a long time, in which case there is no danger of him popping up, unless the CIA decide to release some more fake videos of him....LOL!