PDA

View Full Version : Share - Hung Gar application explained 001 (Iron Wire and Tiger Crane)

CYMac
05-04-2011, 12:00 AM
:) As to the request from the previous post, I have promised to get these up. I have just started with the beginning movements of the two forms and made the two video below to explain some combat applications. (it's not all of it, but I just show some here because we are running out of time today).

Video 1 – tiger crane form

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4Vf8jCMAy4

Video 2 – iron wire form

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WCHbe3VwFc

Tiger Crane Form full form demo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBjc7pciRWY&feature=related

Iron Wire Form full form demo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPJADo_Ea2Y&feature=related
Enjoy! :)

Eric Olson
05-04-2011, 05:04 AM
:) As to the request from the previous post, I have promised to get these up. I have just started with the beginning movements of the two forms and made the two video below to explain some combat applications. (it's not all of it, but I just show some here because we are running out of time today).

That's a good application. However, I'm not seeing the right energy behind it.

Video 2 – iron wire form

I don't think the Iron Wire form really has applications. It's mostly a ging/jing training form.

CYMac
05-04-2011, 05:08 AM
That's a good application. However, I'm not seeing the right energy behind it.

I don't think the Iron Wire form really has applications. It's mostly a ging/jing training form.

What do you mean by "energy behind it"? Can you elaborate? I don't get what you mean.

The Iron wire form does have combat application. If you even see older movie by Lau Ka Leung, he have also demonstrate a few moves with the iron fist in combat as well. Not a rare thing to see. I am not the "first" who say it is a combat form already..... (I think maybe TienTiger can explain more of this becaues he is more professional on hung gar).

Anyway, Thanks for watching!

Brule
05-04-2011, 05:43 AM
I'll have to take a look when i'm at home. As far as i remember, there are applications for the iron wire set. I seem to recall Gordon Liu demonstrating it against Lau ga leung in Drunken Monkey.

sanjuro_ronin
05-04-2011, 06:12 AM
I am curious, what is your Hung Gar lineage?

Word of advice in regards to showing "combat applications" from ANY from or any style:

The key element is NOT you, but your attacker.

The intent from your attacker is all wrong and a such, your application are, at best, improperly done and at worst, totally crap.

This is very common so don't feel to bad, just correct it and make it better.

sanjuro_ronin
05-04-2011, 06:13 AM
I'll have to take a look when i'm at home. As far as i remember, there are applications for the iron wire set. I seem to recall Gordon Liu demonstrating it against Lau ga leung in Drunken Monkey.

Every form as applications, the iron wire not only develops whole body unity, structure and strength, but also develops specific structure and strength with specific moves that are core of the Hung Kuen fighting system.

hskwarrior
05-04-2011, 07:29 AM
CYMac,

Regardless of how these fools come at you wrong, you have more bawls then they can ever dream of having. good or bad, i give your respect for putting it out there.

KC Elbows
05-04-2011, 07:40 AM
I tend to not focus on the shortcomings of people's forms they put up, cuse frankly, In my own system, there are so many differences and different people that I'd be wasting enormous time playing some sort of police force, and my system is firly rare. If I add hung gar, yang style, mantis, et al, I'd be online all day, and if I did that, who else could carry on the doo wai fly ressurections like I do?

sanjuro_ronin
05-04-2011, 07:47 AM
I tend to not focus on the shortcomings of people's forms they put up, cuse frankly, In my own system, there are so many differences and different people that I'd be wasting enormous time playing some sort of police force, and my system is firly rare. If I add hung gar, yang style, mantis, et al, I'd be online all day, and if I did that, who else could carry on the doo wai fly ressurections like I do?

Fair enough and the reason I ask about his lineage is that he breaks a few "rules" from mine, or at least appears to.
EX:
In the HK I was taught, a "rule of thumb" was that you go IN on a hook and go OUT on a straight.
Your outside shoulder are the perimeter of a "box" and anything the comes inside them you go out and anything that comes from the outside, you go in.
( and yes, no rules are set in stone).

lkfmdc
05-04-2011, 07:48 AM
CYMac,

Regardless of how these fools come at you wrong,

wait until he does some bull**** choy lay fut video and watch Frank get all psycho :rolleyes:

KC Elbows
05-04-2011, 07:52 AM
Fair enough and the reason I ask about his lineage is that he breaks a few "rules" from mine, or at least appears to.
EX:
In the HK I was taught, a "rule of thumb" was that you go IN on a hook and go OUT on a straight.
Your outside shoulder are the perimeter of a "box" and anything the comes inside them you go out and anything that comes from the outside, you go in.
( and yes, no rules are set in stone).

I wasn't criticizing your comments, you were merely asking questions. I mostly was bantering. My view is I don't have a big concern with who changes what or doesn't get what. At some level, in the long run, it could all end up being creatures with sensory bundles on their face to feel changes in air pressure laughing at all the creatures using their eyes all wrong. Just because things started at point A doesn't mean point B may not lead to something useful in the long run.

This is what my Taoverse Deity tells me, when he lays off of the pron.

Drake
05-04-2011, 07:56 AM
wait until he does some bull**** choy lay fut video and watch Frank get all psycho :rolleyes:

I will giggle. And I shall giggle heartily.

David Jamieson
05-04-2011, 08:00 AM

*waits, chews popcorn watches Frank watching CYMac....
:p

hskwarrior
05-04-2011, 08:00 AM
wait until he does some bull**** choy lay fut video and watch Frank get all psycho

I don't get psycho over someone's elses abilities. whether this guy is good or not, he had enough confidence in himself to post something, show his face and what not while there are so many other fake arse people who talk smack behind their computers.

Now you NEVER heard me say i thought he was great, good, or even terrible. i don't comment on people's skills unless they start claiming that they can wreck anyone or anything that comes their way.

KC Elbows
05-04-2011, 08:03 AM
The dirty truth is that I've seen crappy made up stuff whose people could beat up people doing legitimate stuff that they didn't train for anything but form and the right to say they were the real deal.

KC Elbows
05-04-2011, 08:04 AM
I however, can wreck anything that comes my way. I know Shenanju.

TenTigers
05-04-2011, 08:04 AM
Indeed, Tiet Sien Kuen has combative applications.
Nothing is simply,"just such and such.." It's knowing how to apply the movements.
Although I may not agree with all of your applications, on the whole, it shows thinking outside of the box, which is how we evolve our personal Gung-Fu.
I agree with HSK-you show more bawlz than most just for putting it out there, good or bad.

hskwarrior
05-04-2011, 08:08 AM
I however, can wreck anything that comes my way. I know SheManju.

Did you know that She is really a transexual?

KC Elbows
05-04-2011, 08:09 AM
In fiarness, it's a weird internetism that putting up form footage is all that brave. I've shown form footage before, it's not a proof of anything, and the only thing one has to endure is people who don't like your form.

Putting up usage footage that is realistic should be our minimum standard, for ourselves. As for sitting in judgment, I just don't see the point.

David Jamieson
05-04-2011, 08:10 AM
Is showing balls meritorious? Or is it just showing balls?

These videos aren't very choice mnemonic devices for the arts they are claiming to look at. I would say they are ok for him to look at in a progress way. But to put out as instructional? Demonstrative of the style?

They are demonstrative of CYMac and his level of understanding of the martial arts he is trying to depict.

They don't show much else.

Showing ones balls can be an exercise in obnoxiousness as well. Not saying it is in this case, I just think that the merit of having balls or courage if you like is not applicable here.

There is no courage in performing with mediocrity in an uploaded youtube video.

KC Elbows
05-04-2011, 08:11 AM
Did you know that She is really a transexual?

No!!!!!

Note to self: destroy spring break photos en masse!

sanjuro_ronin
05-04-2011, 08:12 AM
Balls?
****, this takes balls too:
http://www.find-me-a-gift.co.uk/images/product_images/vol001_borat_mankini.jpg

So what?

Drake
05-04-2011, 08:14 AM
The problem is, the guy is assuming himself to be a teacher.

KC Elbows
05-04-2011, 08:14 AM
Note to self: stop sharing my spring break pics with Sanjuro-Ronin.

hskwarrior
05-04-2011, 08:15 AM
In fiarness, it's a weird internetism that putting up form footage is all that brave. I've shown form footage before, it's not a proof of anything, and the only thing one has to endure is people who don't like your form.

Putting up usage footage that is realistic should be our minimum standard, for ourselves. As for sitting in judgment, I just don't see the point.

Even if the dude or situation spoke the pure and utter truth beyond the shadow of a doubt, i have a sneaky suspicion that YOU would still have something negative to say hahaha.

putting up footage that is realistic should be our minimum standard? you do realize that no matter how realistic it is, there will always be someone who has something bad or negative to say? i can tell you won't give this guy ANY credit, at all huh? LOL...its all good...i'm not him.

What his video DOES prove is that he has knowledge of specific things unlike some of the fakers here on this forum.

lkfmdc
05-04-2011, 08:17 AM
Frank isn't always the sharpest tool in the shed but one wonders what he can't grasp here?

A guy who learned stuff off videos, never actually learned the system, putting up videos and acting like he is a teacher ??

And horrible suckfest videos that scream "I am a fraud"

But Frank loves them :rolleyes:

Drake
05-04-2011, 08:20 AM
I don't care if a regular guy comes on here and puts up his latest stuff, beginner or advanced. It's great for them to get feedback and all from a third party. I know a couple of folks here who gave me GREAT pointers.

However, to claim to be a teacher and want to charge folks for magic and exorcism, that's a whole different story.

KC Elbows
05-04-2011, 08:20 AM
The problem is, the guy is assuming himself to be a teacher.

Or is the problem that the previous culture accepted simply knowing some forms as proof of qualifications. But, since the culture is changing, it's easier to make clear that higher standards in examples of usage get better results and responses, and so people will tend to move in the direction of the herd by degrees.

As kenpo became less a selling point for a school like USSD, they put on exotic outfits or began using exotic names, as that became less a selling point, they added other styles, as that became less a selling point, they began interschool competitions, as that became less a selling point, they made their competitions closer to full contact, as that becomes less a selling point...

Whereas online exposure never even managed to put Ashida Kim out of business.

Drake
05-04-2011, 08:23 AM
Whereas online exposure never even managed to put Ashida Kim out of business.

Ninja training will never, EVER go out of business.

hskwarrior
Is showing balls meritorious? Or is it just showing balls?

On this forum? I think YES. we know his face, we see his skill. would you rather hide behind your computer and talk smack like so many others? i mean really? so, yes. meritorious it is for him because he's not hiding his identity and he's not making any wild claims to be the greatest.

These videos aren't very choice mnemonic devices for the arts they are claiming to look at.

his video's are indeed CHOICE for anyone who finds CHOICE in them.

They are demonstrative of CYMac and his level of understanding of the martial arts he is trying to depict.

They don't show much else.

what were you looking to see? i mean you know the same system don't you? (i could be wrong about the same system, tho).

Showing ones balls can be an exercise in obnoxiousness as well. Not saying it is in this case, I just think that the merit of having balls or courage if you like is not applicable here.

Did you see him being obnoxious? sorry, i didn't. I saw a humble guy trying to share his own personal knowledge. still, aren't you one of those who want to see someone's skills after they make claims? i believe you've hit up others on the forum looking to see what they have to offer up, right?

There is no courage in performing with mediocrity in an uploaded youtube video.

then where would the courage be best applied?

CYMac
Let me make it clear again...

The video here are posted because of a request at KFM that I accepted yesterday and so it is a promise that I keep. I said that I will perform and demonstrate a few moves from the two forms and so that is what I did for the person. Keeping a promise is virtue, virtue of truthfulness and trust.

Second thing is, I do not claim my hung gar is from any lineage because I just don't like the way how we limit ourselves with all that "rules". I have learn from Hung Gar sifu before but after that I don't like the system myself but later on I learn it again myself and actually have different view/things learned myself and so that's my own choice. I never claim to be a hung gar isfu though, because I am not. I am only a Taoism master, that's my profession and career. Kungfu is always a side-dish only for me.

So whatever you guys want to say about the negative comments and all that, it's fine because I am just keeping my promise and I am sure the person who want me to do it have saw it already and so I have fulfilled the person's request. That's all. It's about keeping your promise, showing what you know, and that's it.

Don't try to be too harsh on me and I am not going to debate with anybody. Even if I fight a guy at the ring and got it taped, you will say there are some "fake moves" and "acting" as well if you don't like me at first. So what's the point. Those who see the video can say whatever themselves. None of my business.

Anyway, If you got comments or suggestions of the moves and application, feel free to post a video of your own and we can exchange ideas, if not, it's just abstract to talk about things here like this. You can say whatever you want but they can all be in your dream. So show your stuff to discuss or else I can't picture it in realistic situation, too bad, that's me.

Anyway, thanks for checking the vids out.

David Jamieson
Even if the dude or situation spoke the pure and utter truth beyond the shadow of a doubt, i have a sneaky suspicion that YOU would still have something negative to say hahaha.

putting up footage that is realistic should be our minimum standard? you do realize that no matter how realistic it is, there will always be someone who has something bad or negative to say? i can tell you won't give this guy ANY credit, at all huh? LOL...its all good...i'm not him.

What his video DOES prove is that he has knowledge of specific things unlike some of the fakers here on this forum.

I can watch Muhammad Ali Fight Joe Frazier on golden classics and I can point out negatives in what I am seeing in their peformances even as the give a MASTER CLASS.

I agree that typical footage coming out of tcma "look at my demo" camp is incomplete.

I would say format that would be cool would be:

1: the form
2: the piece you want to extract and drill
3. the drill extrapolated
4. applications with some compliance
5. applications with no compliance in context to attack

This is how the pros do it and this is the kind of instructional vid that actually imparts the instruction.

Kung Fu is predominantly tactile and 90% of it can indeed be shown in a video.
Tension methods and breathing methods are another matter.

My personal opinion is that http://www.straightblastgym.com has some great vids in this format and http://www.crazymonkeyuniverse.com has the right idea in presenting "distance" learning for martial artists.

For forms learning, there is a lot on offer from a gajillion sources.

Drake
05-04-2011, 08:24 AM
Courage is best applied when you have more to lose than your pride.

hskwarrior
05-04-2011, 08:26 AM
Frank isn't always the sharpest tool in the shed but one wonders what he can't grasp here?

and some of us have BIGGER ideas of themselves then they actually should.

A guy who learned stuff off videos, never actually learned the system, putting up videos and acting like he is a teacher ??

are you accusing HIM from learning from video's?

No I don't love them....I love YOU!

David Jamieson
05-04-2011, 08:28 AM
Courage is best applied when you have more to lose than your pride.

Let's not mistake courage with egoism. :)

lkfmdc
05-04-2011, 08:28 AM
Frank,
You aren't that sharp, but you are certainly a tool :rolleyes:

He's a self taught video watcher now claiming to be a teacher and putting up crappy stuff. If he did it with Choy Lay Fut you'd be posting 10,000 paragraph rants about it, we all know you

he's a clown of the worst type, and notice only YOU seem to like him

hskwarrior
05-04-2011, 08:29 AM
I can watch Muhammad Ali Fight Joe Frazier on golden classics and I can point out negatives in what I am seeing in their peformances even as the give a MASTER CLASS.

but why is your focus on the NEGATIVE? Is there anything wrong with being POSITIVE?

sanjuro_ronin
05-04-2011, 08:32 AM
Let me make it clear again...

The video here are posted because of a request at KFM that I accepted yesterday and so it is a promise that I keep. I said that I will perform and demonstrate a few moves from the two forms and so that is what I did for the person. Keeping a promise is virtue, virtue of truthfulness and trust.

Second thing is, I do not claim my hung gar is from any lineage because I just don't like the way how we limit ourselves with all that "rules". I have learn from Hung Gar sifu before but after that I don't like the system myself but later on I learn it again myself and actually have different view/things learned myself and so that's my own choice. I never claim to be a hung gar isfu though, because I am not. I am only a Taoism master, that's my profession and career. Kungfu is always a side-dish only for me.

So whatever you guys want to say about the negative comments and all that, it's fine because I am just keeping my promise and I am sure the person who want me to do it have saw it already and so I have fulfilled the person's request. That's all. It's about keeping your promise, showing what you know, and that's it.

Don't try to be too harsh on me and I am not going to debate with anybody. Even if I fight a guy at the ring and got it taped, you will say there are some "fake moves" and "acting" as well if you don't like me at first. So what's the point. Those who see the video can say whatever themselves. None of my business.

Anyway, If you got comments or suggestions of the moves and application, feel free to post a video of your own and we can exchange ideas, if not, it's just abstract to talk about things here like this. You can say whatever you want but they can all be in your dream. So show your stuff to discuss or else I can't picture it in realistic situation, too bad, that's me.

Anyway, thanks for checking the vids out.

While we went to town on each other on the WC thread ( and I aplogise for losing my temper on you, sorry about that).
My post was meant as constructive criticisim, truly.
You applications are "wrong" because the whole premise, execution and application are incorrect.
In other words:
The guys has to really ****ING grab you for your counter to his grab to have any really validity.
The guy has to really ****ING try to punch your freaking lights out, for you defense of his punch to be valid.

hskwarrior
05-04-2011, 08:33 AM
Frank,
You aren't that sharp, but you are certainly a tool

He's a self taught video watcher now claiming to be a teacher and putting up crappy stuff. If he did it with Choy Lay Fut you'd be posting 10,000 paragraph rants about it, we all know you

he's a clown of the worst type, and notice only YOU seem to like him

and the ONLY thing you're good at is insulting others and acting as if YOU are far superior to anyone or anything. GET OVER YOURSELF.

Your mom likes my tool.

how do you know he is self taught? i don't know this so educate me on how you know he's self taught?

all i did was say i respect him for posting up his real likeness and YOU come at me with your TYPICAL IDIOTIC bullsheet!!!!!!

you don't know me for nothing. keep thinking you know me. I love when people assume too much.

KC Elbows
05-04-2011, 08:33 AM

I haven't said a negative thing about him, aside from kidding over the Taoverse Deity thing. I did argue about one aspect of taiji waistwork in a thread he started, but it wasn't arguing with him, but arguing an aspect that people in China argue. I'm not sure why you think I'm so critical of anyone here, but it's not based on anything I've done. You'd be hard pressed to find me being critical of the content of someone's form on this forum.

I'm not saying anyone has to share footage, I'm saying that forms and compliance actions in no way showcase our systems fighting methods, though at least forms can be quite interesting to watch, and that many schools so base their practice on their demos that they miss the truths of their system in favor of being good at demos. I'm not pointing fingers with this one, just making a general statement.

I guess I disagree on knowing form or apps proving much specific knowledge. Using my style as an example, you can find a lot of variations, but the people who frequently use the moves, though they may do entire steps differently, and though others may argue what is the real deal, seem to not argue at all about these things, and seem to have a better grasp than those with an academic understanding based solely on forms and compliant applications.

David Jamieson
05-04-2011, 08:34 AM
but why is your focus on the NEGATIVE? Is there anything wrong with being POSITIVE?

There is nothing wrong with being positive and I didn't say I focus on the negative, but rather that it is there, even in a master class demonstration of skill.

now, where is the positive in an obvious neophyte claiming skill he cannot demonstrate, cannot show?

where is the positive in someone who rebukes to actual need for a master/teacher to learn an art form and instead forgoes that in favour of promoting himself as that master/teacher yet fully demonstrates a definite incapability of being that which he wants to and claims to be.

There are a million young guys out there who fancy themselves this thing or that but in actuality are not that. How is this different and how is it either negative or positive to merely point that out.

If you go to the store and someone holds a piece of rotten fruit up and says look at this, it is good! I will give it to you for free! Would you take it? Would you want it? Would you see the positive or would you regard that as strange?

CYMac has much to learn, but he doesn't want to. He doesn't want to learn, he wants to be the teacher without having to learn or work for the prize! He says it himself and makes no bones about it.

You see this as positive Frank? How? In a superficial way, yes, very happy, fun fun fun!

But in reality, what value?

Drake
05-04-2011, 08:35 AM
This is courage:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/12/11/AR2008121104080.html

"A harrowing, nearly seven-hour battle unfolded on that mountainside in Afghanistan's Nuristan province on April 6, as Walton, his team and a few dozen Afghan commandos they had trained took fire from all directions. Outnumbered, the Green Berets fought on even after half of them were wounded -- four critically -- and managed to subdue an estimated 150 to 200 insurgents, according to interviews with several team members and official citations."

This is courage:
http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/12/20/1982730/injured-violinist-shows-courage.html

There was an element of heroism in Elmar Oliveira’s University of Miami recital. The well-known violinist, one of the jewels of Lynn University’s music faculty, came on stage at Gusman Hall Sunday and, rather than lifting his violin to play, told the audience he had to begin with an apology.

“About six days ago I suffered a shoulder and neck manipulation injury,” he said. “And I have sometimes been getting cramps in my arm. I will try my best to continue the performance. If something happens that’s beyond my control, I will have to stop.”

This is courage:
http://www.globalethics.org/newsline/2011/03/28/japans-nuclear-responders/

The courage needed at Fukushima is rooted in a moral commitment. It is so colored by the principles and values that define integrity that we can’t avoid seeing it as moral courage. That’s true not only of the men and women exposed to radiation but of the officials in charge. Given the enormous mental tug-of-war between the nation’s need for an immediate end to the radiation leaks and the responders’ need for long-term personal safety, it takes moral courage to make the right calls moment by moment.

Posting a goofy ass video of you and your ogre friend to snag business is NOT courage. Spare me this talk of stupid e-courage. Morons post videos of themselves all the time.

lkfmdc
05-04-2011, 08:45 AM
how do you know he is self taught?

because he said so :rolleyes:

like I said Frank, you aren't the sharpest tool

KC Elbows
05-04-2011, 08:46 AM
I thought he said he was taught by his Taoverse Deity.

hskwarrior
05-04-2011, 08:47 AM
"like I said Frank, you aren't the sharpest tool" How many times have you used that line on others here on this forum? your GAME is so PLAYED OUT! as i've said, I love when people assume too much, including yourself.

and oh...yeah....You're the sharpest one! Yes you are! so cute in your little shorts.

Drake
05-04-2011, 08:47 AM
"like I said Frank, you aren't the sharpest tool" How many times have you used that line on others here on this forum? as i've said, I love when people assume too much, including yourself.

But he DID say he was taught by some Taoist deity.

sanjuro_ronin
05-04-2011, 08:48 AM
He also admits to being a "forms collector", which is fine, no problem with that.

CYMac
First, let me tell you, I am not "fully" self taught because I have had sifu(s) before nad I have learned from many "real people" as well. Just that now I am on my own, I do learn things myself just like many masters do learn things themselves on their own when they are by themselves and not in the classes anymore. That's how I learn now. I don't see anything wrong with it as long as my stuff works for me and my students. If you aren't okay with my stuff, that's your view, so that's great, that's your view, just yours. Others might like mine too. So? it's only a choice I am offering for all who want to choose. Don't be like a crazyman chasing after my tail, I am not a monkey!

I am surprised how my post actually can draw in so many people to talk, which is just funny to see how come people are so.... anyway.. it's just funny. (people really have nothing to do at work? or that you guys are all slacking off?) :D

lkfmdc
I thought he said he was taught by his Taoverse Deity.

and Jesus taught me gung ji fook fu

CYMac
05-04-2011, 08:49 AM

That is right, I did say I learn from Taoism deity. Taoverse Deity. he is the one who taught me stuff too, but that's the Tin Yat Lineage kungfu, not any forms of other lineages. I make it clear enough?

If you can see my channel, I have put up many Tin Yat XXX Forms and those are the one taught by him.

Drake
05-04-2011, 08:49 AM
I'm on leave, and slacking like crazy.

Drake
05-04-2011, 08:50 AM
That is right, I did say I learn from Taoism deity. Taoverse Deity. he is the one who taught me stuff too, but that's the Tin Yat Lineage kungfu, not any forms of other lineages. I make it clear enough?

If you can see my channel, I have put up many Tin Yat XXX Forms and those are the one taught by him.

Fix your glasses and get back to me.

lkfmdc
05-04-2011, 08:50 AM
He also admits to being a "forms collector", which is fine, no problem with that.

except he acts like he is a teacher in those things :rolleyes:

CYMac
05-04-2011, 08:51 AM
I'm on leave, and slacking like crazy.

oh, yeah, no wonder you have so much time to type and REFRESH so quick! haha1 I am luckier than you, I work from home and Taoism is my career plus life time job, which I don't need to go out much too. haha! happy me!

sanjuro_ronin

Moses taught me how to surf, which make sense when you think of it :D

KC Elbows

You've carried on the lineage well, especially your work with reformed hookers.

hskwarrior

If he DID say he was taught by some DEITY then that's HIS bed he has to lay down in. Unlike so many others here on this forum who insult others but WON'T post a video of their own, HE DID...and for that i give him some respect. again, i never said he was good, bad or anything else. I respect him for proving his identity.

CYMac
05-04-2011, 08:52 AM
except he acts like he is a teacher in those things :rolleyes:

A form collector cannot teach? What kind of rule is that?

I say I am a form collector, did I say I am NOT a teacher of my own lineage's knowledge? I teach Tin Yat Lineage kungfu, you doubt my ability to do so when I am the founder of my own lineage? Crazy you!

Just like bawang can teach people his lineage with that rubbing balls, can you beat him and say he is not a real teacher?

David Jamieson
05-04-2011, 08:52 AM

David and Joshua taught me how to use a sword and shield. my staff form is all Aaron style and when it comes to down and dirty, I switch to Jacob style.

Then, peenies wil be chopped!

so...Winning!! So Abrahamic!

Oy!

JamesC
05-04-2011, 08:53 AM
http://www.playpennies.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/sloth_goonies-431x300.jpg

sanjuro_ronin
05-04-2011, 08:53 AM
A form collector cannot teach? What kind of rule is that?

I say I am a form collector, did I say I am NOT a teacher of my own lineage's knowledge? I teach Tin Yat Lineage kungfu, you doubt my ability to do so when I am the founder of my own lineage? Crazy you!

To be honest, if all you have is the form then no, you are not qualified to teach because you don't have the "essence" of the system, just the moves of the form.

Drake
05-04-2011, 08:54 AM
oh, yeah, no wonder you have so much time to type and REFRESH so quick! haha1 I am luckier than you, I work from home and Taoism is my career plus life time job, which I don't need to go out much too. haha! happy me!

I SHOULD be training...

Drake
05-04-2011, 08:54 AM
If he DID say he was taught by some DEITY then that's HIS bed he has to lay down in. Unlike so many others here on this forum who insult others but WON'T post a video of their own, HE DID...and for that i give him some respect. again, i never said he was good, bad or anything else. I respect him for proving his identity.

Hey, I DID post videos before!

lkfmdc
05-04-2011, 08:55 AM

meh, Judas and I used to just hang around, if you know what I mean :p

David Jamieson
05-04-2011, 08:57 AM

Me too. But I stopped because I kept getting people bugging me to teach them. :p lol true story.

sanjuro_ronin
05-04-2011, 08:57 AM
meh, Judas and I used to just hang around, if you know what I mean :p

*rimshot*

Hey, I was being serious, I learned to surf as a teen in Portugal from a guy named Moses, LOL!

hskwarrior
05-04-2011, 08:59 AM
Just that now I am on my own, I do learn things myself just like many masters do learn things themselves on their own when they are by themselves and not in the classes anymore. That's how I learn now. I don't see anything wrong with it as long as my stuff works for me and my students.

Ok, i'm educated on this now. Although i don't agree with how he's doing things, he still has the balls to post video's of what ever he's doing. my bad for not knowing more about this guy.

CYMAC, your HONOR is on the line when you want to become a teacher. You should see something wrong with claiming to be a master without having a real sifu.

I am surprised how my post actually can draw in so many people to talk, which is just funny to see how come people are so.... anyway.. it's just funny. (people really have nothing to do at work? or that you guys are all slacking off?)

this is a forum. people will talk about great things or terrible things. i know which category they think you should fit into. good luck.

CYMac
To be honest, if all you have is the form then no, you are not qualified to teach because you don't have the "essence" of the system, just the moves of the form.

How can you judge I don't have the essence of my own kungfu? That's a good question eh? Are you a master or GRAND GRAND GRAND MASTER in the universe to put this outline up for judging people?

Don't be silly, I have seen sifu in canada who have taught for a long time but they are possessing much crappier kungfu and their performance is even more ugly and BS, but so what, they still got students and they teach. It's just different journey for all. It's you the one who should start to respect people for their own teaching and own paths. Guess what, everybody have a past and history, and I do have one as well. That's why I am teaching --- "because people want to learn!" So what can you say now?

You don't want to learn my path, then just leave, nobody ask you to judge my qualification for teaching right? Did I ever asked? Are you also "qualified" to put up such a comment as well? What do you possess in your real person? Show me what you mean by not-crappy then. Show it with a video of yourself doing what you claim to be "qualified'. That makes it clear and fair to me.

I have demonstrated some breaking videos as well, the rebreakable bricks, the boards, stuff like that. It's already something not a "anybody" can do. Trust me, those red bricks are tough!

JamesC
*rimshot*

Hey, I was being serious, I learned to surf as a teen in Portugal from a guy named Moses, LOL!

That is the coolest story i've ever heard. :cool:

Drake
05-04-2011, 09:01 AM
I am 100% certain I could kill you in combat... and I'm equally certain it would be faster than you would think.

Sanjuro...? not so much.

LCKMDCDKDLFS...? not so much.

But you? Yes... I'd be drinking your blood, watching my cholesterol count skyrocket.

CYMac
Ok, i'm educated on this now. Although i don't agree with how he's doing things, he still has the balls to post video's of what ever he's doing. my bad for not knowing more about this guy.

CYMAC, your HONOR is on the line when you want to become a teacher. You should see something wrong with claiming to be a master without having a real sifu.

this is a forum. people will talk about great things or terrible things. i know which category they think you should fit into. good luck.

Maybe you have missed my LONG post in the WC section before, but I do have sifu before, just that i am not with them now doesn't mean I have never learned. The sifu(s) I have before are even in the CCKSF. But I don't really care about that anymore because it is not a good experience there and so I left and I don't want to get in that circle anymore. That's my choice and so now I am on my own. I have been teaching when I am with my sifu before and he have approved me to teach already since 1997. That's solid history man.

**I have got 6 sifu(s) before, one is in beijing, a champion in taichi. he taught me what I was in there learning in ching wah university, around 1996-1997. Another one is a taichi master in hk, teaching wu style taichi, and mantis, learned since 8yrs old.. then I learn from a GZWC sifu in canada since 1997 to 2003... during the same tiem, I also learned from his friend, another sifu of hung gar.. I have also learned shaolin before but dumped it because I don't like it myself. bad experience.. and then I learned TKD before when I am in HK in 1992 too... so that's already a few sifu(s) I have been with before.. not to mention some other oens who I don't learn from officailly by paying for classes... those are another bunch, one for hung gar, one for ip man wingchun.. and so on..

JamesC
How can you judge I don't have the essence of my own kungfu? That's a good question eh? Are you a master or GRAND GRAND GRAND MASTER in the universe to put this outline up for judging people?

Don't be silly, I have seen sifu in canada who have taught for a long time but they are possessing much crappier kungfu and their performance is even more ugly and BS, but so what, they still got students and they teach. It's just different journey for all. It's you the one who should start to respect people for their own teaching and own paths. Guess what, everybody have a past and history, and I do have one as well. That's why I am teaching --- "because people want to learn!" So what can you say now?

You don't want to learn my path, then just leave, nobody ask you to judge my qualification for teaching right? Did I ever asked? Are you also "qualified" to put up such a comment as well? What do you possess in your real person? Show me what you mean by not-crappy then. Show it with a video of yourself doing what you claim to be "qualified'. That makes it clear and fair to me.

I have demonstrated some breaking videos as well, the rebreakable bricks, the boards, stuff like that. It's already something not a "anybody" can do. Trust me, those red bricks are tough!

I wish I could make you understand that nobody wants you here and thinks you're a farking idiot.

But, I assume your stupid ass will be here for a while. You suck.

CYMac
05-04-2011, 09:02 AM
I am 100% certain I could kill you in combat... and I'm equally certain it would be faster than you would think.

Sanjuro...? not so much.

LCKMDCDKDLFS...? not so much.

But you? Yes... I'd be drinking your blood, watching my cholesterol count skyrocket.

What do you want? challenge me to a combat fight and show it? I am sure even if you got ont he ground crying you will say you are just acting though!

CYMac
05-04-2011, 09:03 AM
I wish I could make you understand that nobody wants you here and thinks you're a farking idiot.

But, I assume your stupid ass will be here for a while. You suck.

Are you the "everybody"? Are you representing everybody to talk here? Wow, what a representative, you got vote to be in such position?

taai gihk yahn
First, let me tell you, I am not "fully" self taught because I have had sifu(s) before nad I have learned from many "real people" as well. Just that now I am on my own, I do learn things myself just like many masters do learn things themselves on their own when they are by themselves and not in the classes anymore. That's how I learn now.
at the ripe old age of...:rolleyes:
look, if you post stuff that is sub-standard, and post a A LOT of it, people will quickly realize your lack of depth in terms of understanding; the fact that you TEACH is even more of an idictment of your lack of understanding;

I don't see anything wrong with it as long as my stuff works for me and my students.
lol; define "works" - keeps you all entertained? it certainly doesn't keep you or your student in shape, judgeing from your flaccid gut and puffy face; I doubt you have used your stuff in an actual fight, either in a full-contact venue or out on "da str33t" either;
second, it's sad that you can't understand how lacking you are in what you demonstrate - the vast majority of people have substantial critiques about what you do - many (including myself) have actually mentioned specifics in a constructive manner, but when people reasonably critique you, you get all defensive, and your reply IN EVERY CASE is to say "well, that's just how I do it"; meaning that you are not interested in actual opinions, you just want approval or to chat about what you do on a non-substantive level;

If you aren't okay with my stuff, that's your view, so that's great, that's your view, just yours. Others might like mine too. So? it's only a choice I am offering for all who want to choose. Don't be like a crazyman chasing after my tail, I am not a monkey!
yet like a monkey you come on here posting dozens of videos demonstrating how you like to jump up and down, from tree to tree, making a lot of noise about nothing...

I am surprised how my post actually can draw in so many people to talk, which is just funny to see how come people are so.... anyway.. it's just funny. (people really have nothing to do at work? or that you guys are all slacking off?) :D
you post, at best, mediocre stuff; people here who have quality stuff are typically disinclined for that to go unnoticed, especially from someone who claims to be a teacher; there are people on here with 2 to 3 times the number of years experience you have: you can't BS them w ur superficial understanding of the material you post

what's crystal clear that, underlying everything else, you are bat-shiit crazy; anything you say or post is regarded in context of the fact that you are a delusional freak; end of story;

KC Elbows
I have no problem with him being here, it has no bearing on anything but what conversation he's part of, no big deal.

hskwarrior
05-04-2011, 09:05 AM

yes you did. and you DO get tons of respect from me for that. I'd like to see your progress TODAY. :)

Drake
What do you want? challenge me to a combat fight and show it? I am sure even if you got ont he ground crying you will say you are just acting though!

You probably don't want to be in a ground fight with me.

sanjuro_ronin

I offered you an "olive branch" because I know of your condition and I offered you constructive critique.
People here have seen some clips of me, that is irrelevant.
You break re-breakables, I break bricks and concrete slabs, as do MANY OTHERS here too.
Irrelevant.
It's your life kid, live it like you want to BUT know this:
This is a public forum and when you post CRAP, you will be called on it.
Period.

lkfmdc
05-04-2011, 09:06 AM
*rimshot*

I grew up in NYC with Puerto Ricans and Domincans (and Cubans)
you don't think I cold have learned hung gar from a guy named Jesus :D

lkfmdc
05-04-2011, 09:10 AM
OK, he had ONE teacher who wasn't a made up deity from the tao-oh-vese

so that one teacher taught him like 10 different systems LOL
in the, what, three years or so he MAY have practiced? :rolleyes:

I'm not surprised there are mentally disturbed frauds on here posting, I'm just surprised anyone gives them any attention, much less respect :rolleyes:

CYMac
05-04-2011, 09:12 AM
Okay. guys, I have been requested to post 2 videos yesterday and I was posting it for keeping my promise, now I see that a bunch of people, with totally "no respect" or even "virtues" learned in their training came up and scream like hell. Are you guys really grown up matures or are you guys really high schol kids? come on, yes, it's a public forum, so should you as a true kungfuman have the capacity in your balls to accept others to post stuff of their own and share with others? Where are your respects, virtues and 武德 Wu-De? (martial virtues) if everybody see this, they will hesitate to even post a thing here and so that is why the forum is always hogged by a few active members but not much newbies. What a sad thing to see that people who do kungfu nowadays just don't possess any virtues in their speech and actions. Ridiculous.

Public forum means you have to be "qualified" to talk, what a joke, buzzard and ridiculous. Crazy man! Shame on you that you think this way!

lkfmdc
05-04-2011, 09:15 AM
this guy is a turd

Drake
05-04-2011, 09:16 AM
Welcome to the world where you should be qualified to be a teacher.

The fact is, if you had simply said you were just a student trying to learn, the responses would have been remarkably different.

But for a short pudgy guy with a dirty apartment and busted glasses to tell me I would be crying from a ground fight? Yeah...

CYMac
05-04-2011, 09:17 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXMw9y7VY38

by the way, see this, breaking a concrete slab is not that hard even this guy can do it with the physics trick, but it won't work on a rebreakable because of the construction it is made. So challenge yourself with some rebreakables and you will find it fun to do too! (less costy)

wenshu
05-04-2011, 09:17 AM
武德 has nothing to do with obsequiousness in the face of abject mediocrity.

hskwarrior
05-04-2011, 09:18 AM
I'm just surprised anyone gives them any attention, much less respect

Yet there you are at home spending time photoshopping this guy and rubber *****es LMAO!!!!!

Drake
05-04-2011, 09:20 AM
You have to wonder what Gene must be thinking, reading this while sipping his coffee and planning his day.

hskwarrior
Public forum means you have to be "qualified" to talk, what a joke, buzzard and ridiculous. Crazy man! Shame on you that you think this way!

BUZZARD? What? WHY? uhhhhhhhhh.....okayyyyyy :confused:

CYMac
Welcome to the world where you should be qualified to be a teacher.

The fact is, if you had simply said you were just a student trying to learn, the responses would have been remarkably different.

But for a short pudgy guy with a dirty apartment and busted glasses to tell me I would be crying from a ground fight? Yeah...

It's okay, I can see the pattern with you guys. When someone post things you simply get on your nerves, that's it. you want people to be "lower than you" right? if people say they are a teacher, you get all spiked up because you are not happy with that seeing others as a teacher. Now cool, go to some kungfu competitions or demo, with all that sifu doing their demo on the stage, you will have tons of people to flip out on, have fun there, they are even less educated in their system (some of them are!), and you will have lots of fun shouting a them there!

I can't imagine how will the world be like when it's filled with people who think like you do. That's why we need police around, just in case a crazy guy go around the city like superman to challenge and knock out all the kungfu or martail arts teacher he think is not good... or "qualified"... holy cow, your are just too lonely man! Get a beer~

Drake
05-04-2011, 09:22 AM
I'll be in Kandahar in a month or so. No tournaments for me.

taai gihk yahn
05-04-2011, 09:23 AM
How can you judge I don't have the essence of my own kungfu?
because it is so visually apparent that you do not move in a connected manner, that you lack continuity / flow in your movements, and that EVERY form you post has the same "effort shape" (go look it up, Junior); you CLEARLY have a journeyman's level understanding at best; which is typical for those who self-teach before they are ready to - when you self-teach, there's no one to give you objective criticism; so you always end up thinking more highly of yourself than u ought to

That's a good question eh? Are you a master or GRAND GRAND GRAND MASTER in the universe to put this outline up for judging people?
no, and he doesn't need to be in order to still accurately assess where you are at;

Don't be silly, I have seen sifu in canada who have taught for a long time but they are possessing much crappier kungfu and their performance is even more ugly and BS, but so what, they still got students and they teach.
what an awesome yadrstick by which to measure yourself - "at least I;;m not as bad as 'x'"; yeah, that's the way to go...:rolleyes:

It's just different journey for all. It's you the one who should start to respect people for their own teaching and own paths. Guess what, everybody have a past and history, and I do have one as well. That's why I am teaching --- "because people want to learn!" So what can you say now?
that most people who "want to learn" are naiive, uneducated and trusting - since they cannot judge for themselves, they take at your word what you show; tell me, how long has your longest student been with you?

You don't want to learn my path, then just leave, nobody ask you to judge my qualification for teaching right? Did I ever asked?
yes you DID!!! as soon as you post things publiclly, you invite commentary; funny, you don't seem to have a problem with people commenting when they like what you do, you don't say to them "I never asked for your opinion" - you have a TERRIBLE double-standard that you are not even aware of;

Are you also "qualified" to put up such a comment as well? What do you possess in your real person? Show me what you mean by not-crappy then. Show it with a video of yourself doing what you claim to be "qualified'. That makes it clear and fair to me.
no, he doesn't have to post anything - if you can't understand why, that's your problem;
as for being qualified, the only way to know is to be here for a while and read what he (and others) post over time; but you are a FU(KING NEWBIE who acts like he has the purview to be overly familiar with people in an established community of which you are not yet a member in any substantive manner

no; they aren't

lkfmdc
05-04-2011, 09:23 AM
Yet there you are at home spending time photoshopping this guy

I just took them off his web site numb nuts

lkfmdc
05-04-2011, 09:25 AM
TGY

you took his quotes and attributed them to ME :eek:

hskwarrior
05-04-2011, 09:25 AM
I just took them off his web site numb nuts

HEY! I got the feeling back in my nuts a long time ago now! Trust me, when Bawang rubs them, I feel it!!!!!!!!!

taai gihk yahn
05-04-2011, 09:26 AM
OK, he had ONE teacher who wasn't a made up deity from the tao-oh-vese
I was taught by a large porcupine named Spiny Norman...
http://bestuff.com/images/images_of_stuff/210x600/spiny-norman-59306.jpg?1178463328

I'm not surprised there are mentally disturbed frauds on here posting, I'm just surprised anyone gives them any attention, much less respect :rolleyes:
well, to be fair, most of us aren't frauds; disturbed? well...

lkfmdc
well, to be fair, most of us aren't frauds; disturbed? well...

that's correct, TGY actually has a LICENSE to rub us all the wrong way

taai gihk yahn
TGY

you took his quotes and attributed them to ME :eek:

yeh, don't get ur panties in a bunch, I fixed it

lkfmdc
05-04-2011, 09:27 AM
HEY! I got the feeling back in my nuts a long time ago now! Trust me, when Bawang rubs them, I feel it!!!!!!!!!

it's the mayonaise, it does wonders

lkfmdc
yeh, don't get ur panties in a bunch, I fixed it

do you know how many times he has said that?

taai gihk yahn
that's correct, TGY actually has a LICENSE to rub us all the wrong way

it's true! and no happy endings either!

CYMac
What a long thread..! :confused:

Anyway, if you like it, take it, if you don't, leave it. That's it. Some of you can't read properly. I was requested to do two videos yesterday and so I post it today for all to see. That's keeping your own words. If you can't read english properly first but your temper just overcome your own eyes, then too bad, learn to read first. I never said "post for criticizing" I say "SHARE" only. Sharing something you like or not is still share, so what? I shown my face and that's all I have to say, it's me, you like it or not, that's me.

Respect and virtues are basically very obvious by your own speech and choice of vocab as well, talking about F words and balls aren't really that pleasant and you don't want your kids to talk like that too. If you go to a university, the prof do critique but they never do it like that with such a bad tone.

Anyway, I will stop here. Say whatever you like because it's just meaningless to talk to a bunch of people who already are closed minded and are not even paying respect at the first time already, who cares. you are living in your own little world here, in your imagination, where you need to be qualified to talk. I am not in it, bye now.

hskwarrior
05-04-2011, 09:28 AM
it's the mayonaise, it does wonders

That's why i prefer Miracle Whip......When Bawang Whips.....Miracles happen :D

taai gihk yahn
do you know how many times he has said that?

I wouldn't have to if you would just stop wearing panties :p

lkfmdc
You are an idiot, if you don't like us pointing out that you are an idiot, you can always LEAVE, the exit is that way --------------->

taai gihk yahn
05-04-2011, 09:29 AM
What a long thread..! :confused:

Anyway, if you like it, take it, if you don't, leave it. That's it. Some of you can't read properly. I was requested to do two videos yesterday and so I post it today for all to see. That's keeping your own words. If you can't read english properly first but your temper just overcome your own eyes, then too bad, learn to read first. I never said "post for criticizing" I say "SHARE" only. Sharing something you like or not is still share, so what? I shown my face and that's all I have to say, it's me, you like it or not, that's me.

Respect and virtues are basically very obvious by your own speech and choice of vocab as well, talking about F words and balls aren't really that pleasant and you don't want your kids to talk like that too. If you go to a university, the prof do critique but they never do it like that with such a bad tone.

Anyway, I will stop here. Say whatever you like because it's just meaningless to talk to a bunch of people who already are closed minded and are not even paying respect at the first time already, who cares. you are living in your own little world here, in your imagination, where you need to be qualified to talk. I am not in it, bye now.

wow; just wow;

crazycrazycrazy...

lkfmdc
05-04-2011, 09:29 AM

you are begging for a photoshop with that post, just warning you

taai gihk yahn
05-04-2011, 09:30 AM

ROTFLMAO

Frrank for 3 from the outside!

Drake
05-04-2011, 09:31 AM
Pic size FAIL.

hskwarrior
05-04-2011, 09:32 AM
I know TOOO big. LOL.....

ok lol ok ok....... spare me from the photoshop hall of Horror...

Drake
05-04-2011, 09:33 AM
I think the crazy guy left.

hskwarrior
05-04-2011, 09:33 AM
ROTFLMAO

Frrank for 3 from the outside!

SHHHHHHHH dave might turn me into his next victim!!!!!

taai gihk yahn
05-04-2011, 09:34 AM
I think the crazy guy left.

but the TaoverseDeity is still watching, through his lopsided eyeware...

btw, I think that was like his 5th or 6th storm-off...

CYMac
05-04-2011, 09:35 AM
You are an idiot, if you don't like us pointing out that you are an idiot, you can always LEAVE, the exit is that way --------------->

I told you already, is the forum "yours"? or are you representing all member so fthe forum? Really, you are in a little world here man. Don't you allow others on the forum who don't talk much to see what others have post?

I am kind of disappointed that this man. But It reminds me with kids bullying, really, really close. "I am not playing with you, let's kick XXX out of the game *together!*"

Yeah I got stormed but only always but the same 4-5 people, only. I don't even know what's wrong with these 4-5 people but what about the MANY OTHER PEOPLE on the forum? um..

Drake
but the TaoverseDeity is still watching, through his lopsided eyeware...

btw, I think that was like his 5th or 6th storm-off...

And he observes through the socks on the kitchen counter...

lkfmdc
but the TaoverseDeity is still watching

with CRISCO in his hands

Drake
I told you already, is the forum "yours"? or are you representing all member so fthe forum? Really, you are in a little world here man. Don't you allow others on the forum who don't talk much to see what others have post?

I am kind of disappointed that this man. But It reminds me with kids bullying, really, really close. "I am not playing with you, let's kick XXX out of the game *together!*"

Back already?

lkfmdc
05-04-2011, 09:36 AM
I told you already, is the forum "yours"?

Yes, it IS my forum, now please leave

lkfmdc
05-04-2011, 09:36 AM
Back already?

he's like fungus, he never is really gone

Drake
05-04-2011, 09:37 AM

You get fungus when you leave dirty socks in the same place where you prepare food.

sanjuro_ronin
05-04-2011, 09:40 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXMw9y7VY38

by the way, see this, breaking a concrete slab is not that hard even this guy can do it with the physics trick, but it won't work on a rebreakable because of the construction it is made. So challenge yourself with some rebreakables and you will find it fun to do too! (less costy)

Are you suggesting that rebreakables have a higher tensile strength than concrete slabs and bricks?
The rebreakables with a constant breaking point and built in "break spot" ?
Seriously?

hskwarrior
05-04-2011, 09:41 AM

Like this?

http://www.natural-supplements-guide.com/images/nailfungus.jpg

KC Elbows
05-04-2011, 09:42 AM
Are you suggesting that rebreakables have a higher tensile strength than concrete slabs and bricks?
Seriously?

People in rebreakable brick buildings shouldn't throw karate chops.

sanjuro_ronin
05-04-2011, 09:43 AM
People in rebreakable brick buildings shouldn't throw karate chops.

Your simily-fu is awesome !

David Jamieson
05-04-2011, 09:44 AM
Seriously?

we had rebreakables. they are good for a few breaks and after that they lose strength exponentially until they are useless except for children perhaps.

I guess there is economic merit to them if you focus a lot on breaking boards.

I spend more time slugging a heavy bag than slapping my IP bag these days.

KC Elbows
05-04-2011, 09:45 AM
rubs his ip bags.

taai gihk yahn
05-04-2011, 09:48 AM
I told you already, is the forum "yours"? or are you representing all member so fthe forum?
no; but if you haven't noticed that the majority of the people here have not had much positive things to say about what you posted in context of your self-proclamation as a teacher / "celestial master"; it's because you came in here with your grandiose proclamation of your mastery (not to mention the CRAZY, INSANE claim about having learned from a Taoversedeity) that people are on you; your stuff is MEDIOCRE - it's NOT teacher level; you don't get that - maybe bec u have been exposed to cr@p all of your life? who knows...welcome to reality...

Really, you are in a little world here man. Don't you allow others on the forum who don't talk much to see what others have post?
if you had spent some time here familiarizing yourself with the extant social structure, you would know the answer to this; instead, you jumped in as a newbie and trid to install yourself as if you were a long-time poster, looking for instant acceptance; doesn't happen that way, in any social setting, anywhere;

if "XXX" shows up as a NEWBIE and insists he's been taught how to play by the Taoverse deity and teaches others how to play and doesn't accept even constructive criticism well, then YES, he will get kicked out of the game

Yeah I got stormed but only always but the same 4-5 people, only. I don't even know what's wrong with these 4-5 people but what about the MANY OTHER PEOPLE on the forum? um..
are u really this delusional? what "many other people"? pretty much everyone who has interacted w u has behaved the same way - trying to be constructive in their critiques, but when you rationalize it away, and get all snippy, and tell them that you learned from a a Taoverse deity, they disregard you for the looney you are;

what's sad, is that, you keep pulling the same storm-off routine, but then you inevitably come back! if you are going to leave, the LEAVE! if you are going to stay, then suck it up and maybe consider why you are on the receiving end of all this commentary from a more objective perspective...

sanjuro_ronin
05-04-2011, 09:48 AM
we had rebreakables. they are good for a few breaks and after that they lose strength exponentially until they are useless except for children perhaps.

I guess there is economic merit to them if you focus a lot on breaking boards.

I spend more time slugging a heavy bag than slapping my IP bag these days.

I do Iron Hand 3-4 times a week now, I hit the bad daily.
As for this:

rubs his ip bags.

I try to get my wife to do that daily.
Note the TRY part.
:(

taai gihk yahn
05-04-2011, 09:49 AM
Seriously?

like I said, bat-shiit crazy...

KC Elbows
05-04-2011, 09:50 AM
Note the TRY part.

I know, I know. And they just don't understand the importance of carrying on the tradition.

taai gihk yahn
05-04-2011, 09:51 AM
Your simily-fu is awesome !

wouldn't that be more metaphor-fu?

lkfmdc
05-04-2011, 09:53 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vM2KI0Fs-fI

sanjuro_ronin
05-04-2011, 09:56 AM
wouldn't that be more metaphor-fu?

You know what they say about smart-asses...
http://hotsauceandsalsa.com/images/slap-my-ass-and-call-me-sally.jpg

taai gihk yahn
05-04-2011, 09:59 AM
You know what they say about smart-asses...
http://hotsauceandsalsa.com/images/slap-my-ass-and-call-me-sally.jpg

now that would be assonance..

KC Elbows
05-04-2011, 10:00 AM
You guys do good work.

lkfmdc
05-04-2011, 10:03 AM
You guys do good work.

we have it down to a routine

taai gihk yahn
05-04-2011, 10:15 AM
we have it down to a routine

yeah, but they shouldn't let the ease with which we do this fool them - i mean, we've been at it for over 20 years...:eek: (btw, happy 20th NYU graduation anniv., old fella...)

lkfmdc
05-04-2011, 10:20 AM
happy 20th NYU graduation anniv., old fella...

I realized that a few days ago, after I cried, attempted suicide, and tore my clothing, I went out and had lunch

Frost
05-04-2011, 10:22 AM

Video 2 – iron wire form

Tiger Crane Form full form demo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBjc7pciRWY&feature=related

Iron Wire Form full form demo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPJADo_Ea2Y&feature=related
Enjoy! :)

10 pages....10 f&cking pages talking about the cr&p in these clips....

the guys useless, the clips are funny, he couldnt teach anyone to fight their way out of a paper bag

the only useful thing on this thread was ronins photo....thanks man !

taai gihk yahn
05-04-2011, 10:23 AM
I realized that a few days ago, after I cried, attempted suicide, and tore my clothing, I went out and had lunch

so, pretty much the same thing we did 20 yrs ago - minus the major organ donations every semester...

lkfmdc
05-04-2011, 10:23 AM

me and my legion of trolls are insulted

taai gihk yahn
05-04-2011, 10:26 AM
10 pages....10 f&cking pages talking about the cr&p in these clips....

the guys useless, the clips are funny, he couldnt teach anyone to fight their way out of a paper bag

hey it's not c@p - it's "his special journey"; can't u understand that he just wants to do it "his way"?

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/184332_10150143876083013_379083128012_8016125_2680 353_n.jpg

Frost
05-04-2011, 10:26 AM
me and my legion of trolls are insulted

you are not a troll really, you can actually post clips of your guys fighting and training hard.... TGY is too clever to be a troll even if he tried...the guys you argue with...well they arent by any means clever and cant post the clips

taai gihk yahn
05-04-2011, 10:28 AM
TGY is too clever to be a troll even if he tried...
why thank you, I...

heey, waitaminit, are you saying that...

hold on;

<runs off to do research>

Frost
05-04-2011, 10:29 AM
why thank you, I...

heey, waitaminit, are you saying that...

hold on;

<runs off to do research>

ill wait here with the dictionary for you so i can understand all those big words you are going to be using............

lkfmdc
05-04-2011, 10:30 AM
TGY is too clever to be a troll even if he tried...

I DARE TGY to deconstruct that argument....

(starts the clock)

Brule
05-04-2011, 10:38 AM
CYMac,

I know you're doing your thing, i tried to see the positive in this but it's too much to handle. Since you oblige with requests, i sincerely hope you take this to heart and please stop posting vids of yourself and your "understanding" of kung fu.

That's all i'll say for now with hopes this comes to an end.

taai gihk yahn
05-04-2011, 10:40 AM
ill wait here with the dictionary for you so i can understand all those big words you are going to be using............

I DARE TGY to deconstruct that argument....

(starts the clock)

after due consideration, cross-referencing of multiple sources, and deep meditation on my Spincter of Oddi, I have derived the following, encapsulated response to both inquires:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_ERO-5w8dMUM/R3z-NC6losI/AAAAAAAAA24/xywc0w81kag/s400/bloom_County.jpg

taai gihk yahn
05-04-2011, 10:41 AM
CYMac,

I know you're doing your thing, i tried to see the positive in this but it's too much to handle. Since you oblige with requests, i sincerely hope you take this to heart and please stop posting vids of yourself and your "understanding" of kung fu.

That's all i'll say for now with hopes this comes to an end.

Brule wins the thread.

Fei Ling Skool
05-04-2011, 10:50 AM
I grew up in NYC with Puerto Ricans and Domincans (and Cubans)
you don't think I cold have learned hung gar from a guy named Jesus :D

I think you could have learned Kali from Jesus in NYC

Drake
05-04-2011, 10:51 AM
"I did not made up my lineage, I got the lineage started. It's not made up actually, Taoverse Deity taught me it and taught me the magic and skills as well. It's not from the blue, it's from heavne. If you doubt it, try it."

Oh...and be careful. He's watching us. RIGHT NOW.

lkfmdc
05-04-2011, 10:52 AM
Oh...and be careful. He's watching us. RIGHT NOW.

him and his deity watching us

taai gihk yahn
05-04-2011, 10:58 AM
I think you could have learned Kali from Jesus in NYC

no, but we learned it from a guy who was definitely stoned enuf to think he was...
:eek::eek::eek:

lkfmdc
05-04-2011, 11:16 AM
we learned kali from a giant pre historic bird

http://images.wikia.com/godzilla/images/5/50/Rodan7.jpg

Lucas
05-04-2011, 11:26 AM
u all suckx i learn kali from the bestest source....

http://danielpaulklein.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/kali-jpe.jpeg

sanjuro_ronin
05-04-2011, 11:40 AM
u all suckx i learn kali from the bestest source....

http://danielpaulklein.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/kali-jpe.jpeg

Now, THAT'S old school !

Lucas
05-04-2011, 12:07 PM
i only train old school! i must admit though all the severed heads and arms can get a bit heavy after a while....

sanjuro_ronin
05-04-2011, 12:10 PM
i only train old school! i must admit though all the severed heads and arms can get a bit heavy after a while....

You lack the correct internals.

SPJ
05-04-2011, 12:17 PM
there are many types or schools of crane

southern shaolin or fu jian shao lin has them all,

some spread to okinawa or karate

--

--

there are many tiger schools, too

--

in short, tiger is a big school

crane is also a big group of schools

--

Drake
05-04-2011, 12:34 PM
You are such friggin' POSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

KALI MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/248/524821815_e9d41fd8ed.jpg

KALI MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Lucas
05-04-2011, 12:41 PM
You lack the correct internals.

Thats because Kali's price to teach me was my triple burner...so now its hard to clinch my anus..

sanjuro_ronin
05-04-2011, 01:05 PM
Thats because Kali's price to teach me was my triple burner...so now its hard to clinch my anus..

Excuses, excuses...

Fei Ling Skool
05-04-2011, 01:08 PM

I tried to use this in a fight, but the guy i was up against just didn't have the heart for it.

KC Elbows
05-04-2011, 01:12 PM

You can find hidden clinch applications in Wing Chun.

wenshu
05-04-2011, 01:13 PM
there are many types or schools of crane

southern shaolin or fu jian shao lin has them all,

some spread to okinawa or karate

--

--

there are many tiger schools, too

--

in short, tiger is a big school

crane is also a big group of schools

--

?

taai gihk yahn
05-04-2011, 01:15 PM

Bah! I see your Kali Ma and raise you a Ramatep!
http://www.brianmuirvadersculptor.com/uploads/1/8/5/7/1857711/5977252.jpg?543x328

KC Elbows
05-04-2011, 01:16 PM
?

Tiger and crane, hung gar, see?

SPJ is only inscrutable until you realize he has a special code based on the gnostic gospels.

sanjuro_ronin
05-04-2011, 01:18 PM
I see your puny Pagan Gods and raise you:
http://damaliism.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/salma_hayek_dusk_til_dawn_faaysq1_sized.jpg?w=460&h=550

taai gihk yahn
05-04-2011, 06:31 PM
so I guess Junior Donut was serious about this last storm off?

Brule
05-04-2011, 06:48 PM

There must have been an emergency exorcism, i'm sure he'll be back. Hopefully without the vids.

lkfmdc
05-04-2011, 09:12 PM

oh, you know he'll be back.....

and we'll be ready :D

Hardwork108
05-04-2011, 09:39 PM
http://damaliism.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/salma_hayek_dusk_til_dawn_faaysq1_sized.jpg?w=460&h=550

Well, you succeeded in "raising" me with this picture.:D

CLFLPstudent
05-04-2011, 09:43 PM
Well, you succeeded in "raising" me with this picture.:D

WAY tmi

-David

goju
05-04-2011, 09:56 PM
Note the TRY part.

You CAN"T seduce a woman into doing what you want!!!?:mad:

Your iberian membership is revoked you are now Greek :D

goju
05-04-2011, 09:58 PM
and LOL at this thread good god

Hardwork108
05-04-2011, 10:12 PM
Note the TRY part.
I hope that you don't ask her to rub dit dat jow on "the bag".....:eek:

Hardwork108
05-04-2011, 10:17 PM
Seriously guys. The man posted some videos of himself demonstrating some TCMA techniques. If to some he comes across as "grandeuse", then what else is new in this forum.

The guy puts up some video clips. If he hadn't, then sooner or later people would have asked him to put some up, and as always, most of the people asking for them are not genuine kung fu practitioners.

So, come on guys, it is not like this forum is full kung fu experts....lets give the guy some slack.:)

taai gihk yahn
05-05-2011, 04:05 AM
Seriously guys. The man posted some videos of himself demonstrating some TCMA techniques. If to some he comes across as "grandeuse", then what else is new in this forum.

The guy puts up some video clips. If he hadn't, then sooner or later people would have asked him to put some up, and as always, most of the people asking for them are not genuine kung fu practitioners.

So, come on guys, it is not like this forum is full kung fu experts....lets give the guy some slack.:)

First off, the "man" is claiming to be a Clelestial Taoist Master (at the ripe old age of 27, but whatever), who learned his lineage forms from a "Taoverse Deity" who manifested to him in 2009.

He performs exorcisms for a living. :rolleyes:

He believes you can imbue firearms with mystical abilities in order to defend yourself from magical attacks.

Second, his level is clearly mediocre - which is fine in and of itself, but he thinks it's teacher level; he is very happy to point out "problems' with videos posted by others, but at the same time considers what he does beyond critique.

His applications are ok, but lacking - he misses a lot of important points that he seems unaware of. Which again, if you are not teaching, who cares. But he is.

And he didn't just put up one or two clips - he deluged the forum with something like close to 30 clips of himself. Clearly he is in need of some sort of validation that he is not getting otherwise.

No, no slack here.

David Jamieson
05-05-2011, 05:01 AM
It's getting epic in here.

Keep calm, Carry on... :p

SPJ
05-05-2011, 07:06 AM

I like gold color or old/aged bronze color

or tanned skin

the pic is just perfect I mean her complexion or tanness.

most men like slightly oversize body women

--

me guilty as well.

here is a genuine critique

:D

Frost
05-05-2011, 09:00 AM
First off, the "man" is claiming to be a Clelestial Taoist Master (at the ripe old age of 27, but whatever), who learned his lineage forms from a "Taoverse Deity" who manifested to him in 2009.

He believes you can imbue firearms with mystical abilities in order to defend yourself from magical attacks.

Second, his level is clearly mediocre - which is fine in and of itself, but he thinks it's teacher level; he is very happy to point out "problems' with videos posted by others, but at the same time considers what he does beyond critique.

His applications are ok, but lacking - he misses a lot of important points that he seems unaware of. Which again, if you are not teaching, who cares. But he is.

And he didn't just put up one or two clips - he deluged the forum with something like close to 30 clips of himself. Clearly he is in need of some sort of validation that he is not getting otherwise.

No, no slack here.

the teaching others is the bit that bothers me, deluding yourself is fine, conning others into thinking what they are getting is the real deal and they will be able to look after themselves is really unforgivable

Hardwork108
05-05-2011, 09:29 AM

No, no slack here.
:eek:

Boy, I am glad that you and I get along nowadays. :D

Iron_Eagle_76
05-05-2011, 09:41 AM

The fact that you are in any way defending him speaks volumes about your true knowledge of TCMA!!:)

ginosifu
05-05-2011, 09:46 AM
His level is clearly mediocre - which is fine in and of itself, but he thinks it's teacher level; he is very happy to point out "problems' with videos posted by others, but at the same time considers what he does beyond critique.

Just by the way he carries himself, how he moves, his actions denotes he is less than mediocre. I have bean teaching for almost 20 years now and I can tell who has skill and who does not. In my class he would be beaten badly by my under Black Sashes. He seems more of a forms junky, his applications are literal at best. He has no personal expression in his movements and applications. I bet he learned a good portion of what he knows thru video learning.

On the other hand.... He can do what ever he wants and if people buy his stuff, there is nothing we can do about it.

ginosifu

Hardwork108
05-05-2011, 11:06 AM
The fact that you are in any way defending him speaks volumes about your true knowledge of TCMA!!:)

You missed the point I was making. I did not make any comments about the man's skills. Read the post again!

By the way, if you have the time in the near future, go and find a genuine kung fu school and train hard. This will make your presence in this forum more relevant and credible!;)

taai gihk yahn
05-05-2011, 12:52 PM
It's getting epic in here.

Keep calm, Carry on... :p

http://pictures.hatsrack.com/Macros/Serious%20Business/399px-Internet_serious_business.jpg

David Jamieson
05-05-2011, 12:54 PM
Ooooh! Can I punch her too!

Lemme get my space ninja suit!

*runs off to get space ninja suit*

Lucas
05-05-2011, 12:54 PM
those guys provide a quality and hihgly needed service... that little girl was asking for it anyway...

David Jamieson
05-05-2011, 12:56 PM
Back and I brought my space ninja little girl beater team!

we rock!

SPJ
05-05-2011, 02:38 PM
watched supah nin ja at nick.

grandpa is a computer generated images.

dojo is a training robot.

--

dad is a cluess police officer

--

the saga goes on.

oh, they are not serious.

--

:)

hskwarrior
05-05-2011, 02:42 PM
http://pic.epicfail.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/epic-body-modifications-fail-cat.jpg

SPJ
05-05-2011, 02:43 PM
the teeth are not right

pondering

--

wenshu
05-05-2011, 02:45 PM
http://pic.epicfail.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/epic-body-modifications-fail-cat.jpg

Mom?

hskwarrior
05-05-2011, 02:48 PM
http://pic.epicfail.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/packaging-fail-sheep-horse-pig-hump.jpg

Hardwork108
05-05-2011, 03:23 PM

Holy Botox Batman!!!:eek:

Eric Olson
05-05-2011, 03:41 PM

No, no slack here.

I'm going to frame this and put it on my wall...seriously!

EO