PDA

View Full Version : Pakistan

r.(shaolin)
05-05-2011, 10:21 PM
"Pakistani Army Chief Warns U.S (http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/06/world/asia/06react.html?ref=asia). on Another Raid." nytimes.com

This is coming for a country that's as useless, in term of fighting Muslim terrorists, as tits on a boar.

r.

David Jamieson
05-06-2011, 04:39 AM
Pakistan is no ally.

Canada learned that the hard way when they lied about Nuke power and weaponized it after signing in writing promises not to do that with the Candu technology we afforded them.

India did it too. Many other countries we got nuclear power to have not weaponized and to this day, despite our capability to launch an icbm within 3 -6 weeks, Canada is free of nuclear weapons.

If dirty bombs are gonna come from somewhere, it will be from one of those two countries almost guaranteed.

BJJ-Blue
05-06-2011, 07:19 AM
I wonder how many millions of dollars in foreign aid we give that country? :rolleyes:

Drake
05-06-2011, 07:22 AM
I wonder how many millions of dollars in foreign aid we give that country? :rolleyes:

And the country at large has openly stated that they don't want it. They are concerned the money ties them to American interests. I say we cut them off.

Heard some interesting stuff this morning, too.

David Jamieson
05-06-2011, 08:17 AM
"ISLAMABAD, Pakistan — The head of Pakistan’s army, Gen. Ashfaq Parvez Kayani, said Thursday that he would not tolerate a repeat of the American covert operation that killed Osama bin Laden."

Well, if our leaders won't speak up then let me speak for them…General I promise, on behalf of the American government and the people that empower that government, that we will never enter Pakistan again to kill Osama bin Laden.

There, I hope you are happy now.

lol. that's pretty funny.

Me personally? I would tell Pakistan to sit down and shut the F up or get schooled.
One of the least trustworthy countries on the planet.

mooyingmantis
05-06-2011, 01:54 PM
...despite our capability to launch an icbm within 3 -6 weeks, Canada is free of nuclear weapons.

Do you launch them by means of slingshots? How does it take 3-6 weeks to launch an ICBM?

David Jamieson
05-07-2011, 06:34 AM
Do you launch them by means of slingshots? How does it take 3-6 weeks to launch an ICBM?

We have launch vehicle capability in spades. I guess you never heard of the CSA, Black Brandt programs or other fabulously successful ballistic missile and space vehicle work we've done up here. :) They don't take long to put together. The uranium refinement to weapons grade would take the longest amount of time.

Straight to space aircraft/rocket combos are also an option.

You might be surprised how many really important pieces of the world Canadistan is responsible for and how many patented useful devices. :) I attribute it to the sheer amount of Scotsmen in Country throughout it's history. :D

Hardwork108
05-07-2011, 08:34 AM
"ISLAMABAD, Pakistan — The head of Pakistan’s army, Gen. Ashfaq Parvez Kayani, said Thursday that he would not tolerate a repeat of the American covert operation that killed Osama bin Laden."

Well, if our leaders won't speak up then let me speak for them…General I promise, on behalf of the American government and the people that empower that government, that we will never enter Pakistan again to kill Osama bin Laden.

There, I hope you are happy now.

Don't be too sure, as Osama has been killed at least twice in the last 10 years.;)

Hardwork108
05-07-2011, 08:36 AM
lol. that's pretty funny.

Me personally? I would tell Pakistan to sit down and shut the F up or get schooled.
One of the least trustworthy countries on the planet.

Would you classify the USA and the UK for that matter, "trustworthy" countries? I am just testing the extent of your child like naivity.

Drake
05-07-2011, 02:06 PM
Would you classify the USA and the UK for that matter, "trustworthy" countries? I am just testing the extent of your child like naivity.

I would judge the extent of "childlike naivete" by how convinced of an outrageous story one is - given only youtube videos and crackpot websites.

You haven't come up with a single conspiracy thought of your own. Everything is based on what someone else tells you. You want to talk about childlike naivete? Try swallowing unconfirmed, unresearched, and clearly discredited crackpot scam artists who have clearly gotten you... hook, line and sinker.

Based on what I do, apparently I am also one of those darn evil overlords out there trying to steal your freedoms. At least that what those websites and hack youtube clips tell you about me.

Syn7
05-07-2011, 02:13 PM
Maaaaaaaaaaaan, dont even bother.

If he didn't get it last year, I doubt he'll get it this year.

Hardwork108
05-07-2011, 03:50 PM
I would judge the extent of "childlike naivete" by how convinced of an outrageous story one is - given only youtube videos and crackpot websites.

So then, tell me how two planes hit two Towers and bring down THREE BUILDINGS?

Tell me, where are Saddam Hussain's Weapons of Mass Destruction?

Again, explain to me the impossible "coincidence" that on the exact dates and places of the "terrorist" attacks, the authorities in the US and the UK, were holding rehearsals for those type of attacks on the same locations?

Tell me why on the immediate aftermath of 9-11, when there was no air traffic allowed over the US, the American government flew Bin Laden's family out of the US. What were they hiding?

Tell me, why did the media keep quite when years ago the late Pakistani presidential candidate stated on a TV interview that Bin Laden had been killed?

Explain to me how a Terrorist's passport survived the fire ball that ensued when the planes crashed into the towers?

Explain to me the probability of Middle Class, alcohol drinking, strip club frequenting Arab kids turning into SUICIDE bombers - ELEVEN OF THEM????

Explain to me the collapse of the buildings into their own foot prints?

Why did the late UK Cabinet Minister say that Al Qaeda did not exist, and that it was merely a computer file name given to Afghan guerillas being trained by the US to fight the Soviet invaders?

The fact that Al Qaeda does not exist has been corroborated by the following BBC documentary (which can be described as one of those that got "away"):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mztfFdpd1Rk&feature=player_embedded

There are other questions as well, regarding the trustworthiness of the US, as regards their behavior in Latin America, including the fact that they de-establized DEMOCRATICALY elected governments, replacing them with cut throat military dictators who ended up mass murdering their own people - examples include Chile and Brasil.

Of course, if you and your fellow "blind as bats" forum colleagues want to ignore the facts, then there is not much I can do about it.

You haven't come up with a single conspiracy thought of your own. Everything is based on what someone else tells you. You want to talk about childlike naivete? Try swallowing unconfirmed, unresearched, and clearly discredited crackpot scam artists who have clearly gotten you... hook, line and sinker.

Well, use your "confirmed" research to answer my previous enquiries in the above paragraphs....:rolleyes:

Based on what I do, apparently I am also one of those darn evil overlords out there trying to steal your freedoms. At least that what those websites and hack youtube clips tell you about me.

Well, ask yourself this. Are you free-er now than you were 15 years ago?

Hardwork108
05-07-2011, 03:52 PM
Maaaaaaaaaaaan, dont even bother.

If he didn't get it last year, I doubt he'll get it this year.

I could say the same about you politically uninformed, not to mention, extremely naive lot. LOL!

Drake
05-07-2011, 04:04 PM
Half of your questions have already been debunked, so I won't even bother trying to answer a question based on false facts and lies perpetuated by fame-seeking conspiracy hacks who develop lies from their basements. If you really can't figure out how two burning, collapsing, GIGANTIC skyscrapers took the smaller ones down with them, you aren't even qualified to talk about this.
Bin laden's family rushed out fo the US? Have you visited Snopes.com lately? Debunked. A lie. http://www.snopes.com/rumors/flights.asp

Where are the WMD's? First, look for George Tenet's apology for misrepresenting the level of advancement of Hussein's nuke program. Your second piece of homework: Find the quote by Saddam Hussein, where he admits inflating that progress of his CBRN in order to both discourage us from invading, and also to keep Iran off his back. He admitted it. Publicly. Your THIRD piece of homework: Find the article where some of my fellow soldiers were sickened by Sarin gas emitted from a few Iraqi shells. Your FOURTH piece of homework: Find the article where convoys were seen leaving Iraq, moving into Syria. Your FIFTH piece of homework: Look into the MANPADS of Iraqi origin intercepted by Israel.

You are accepting everything you read on these conspiracy theorist websites as fact. You have no ability to conduct your own research, therefore you rely on their lies with blind faith. You can't deny this. You are simply believing what you are told, with no way to know if someone is lying to you. You are being fooled, and you have absolutely no defense against it. No facts except what you are being told. None. Zip. Nada. Clicky click...must be the truth.

You are the one with childlike naivete, and you have no defense against this allegation. You believe the lies and don't even think twice about it. You are the sheep.

Hardwork108
05-07-2011, 04:55 PM
Half of your questions have already been debunked, so I won't even bother trying to answer a question based on false facts and lies perpetuated by fame-seeking conspiracy hacks who develop lies from their basements. If you really can't figure out how two burning, collapsing, GIGANTIC skyscrapers took the smaller ones down with them, you aren't even qualified to talk about this.

Yes, and hours later the third building collapsed from sympathy pains....LOL!

Bin laden's family rushed out fo the US? Have you visited Snopes.com lately? Debunked. A lie. http://www.snopes.com/rumors/flights.asp

Sorry, not convinced. Here is an official news broadcast that you may find interesting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vW3MiQVc08

Where are the WMD's? First, look for George Tenet's apology for misrepresenting the level of advancement of Hussein's nuke program. Your second piece of homework: Find the quote by Saddam Hussein, where he admits inflating that progress of his CBRN in order to both discourage us from invading, and also to keep Iran off his back. He admitted it. Publicly. Your THIRD piece of homework: Find the article where some of my fellow soldiers were sickened by Sarin gas emitted from a few Iraqi shells. Your FOURTH piece of homework: Find the article where convoys were seen leaving Iraq, moving into Syria. Your FIFTH piece of homework: Look into the MANPADS of Iraqi origin intercepted by Israel.

Let's cut the BS and just watch this as YOUR homework:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7n9JXgXYgQU

You are accepting everything you read on these conspiracy theorist websites as fact. You have no ability to conduct your own research, therefore you rely on their lies with blind faith. You can't deny this. You are simply believing what you are told, with no way to know if someone is lying to you. You are being fooled, and you have absolutely no defense against it. No facts except what you are being told. None. Zip. Nada. Clicky click...must be the truth.

Not really. I have lived in countries that have experienced the "trustworthiness" of the USA. ;)

You are the one with childlike naivete, and you have no defense against this allegation. You believe the lies and don't even think twice about it. You are the sheep.

So, tell me about the Weapons of Mass Destruction. Tell me why the US remove DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED and replace them with cut throat dictators??????

Drake
05-07-2011, 05:16 PM
Lookie! More youtube! You proved my point. Thanks.

Hardwork108
05-07-2011, 05:21 PM
Lookie! More youtube! You proved my point. Thanks.

Actually, it proved my point, as they were both OFFICIAL videos! LOL!

Drake
05-07-2011, 05:41 PM
Actually, it proved my point, as they were both OFFICIAL videos! LOL!

No, it didn't, as I have never watched a single youtube clip you put up. You don't even have official links. Just youtube. LAZY conspiracy hack.

Hardwork108
05-07-2011, 08:12 PM
No, it didn't, as I have never watched a single youtube clip you put up. You don't even have official links. Just youtube. LAZY conspiracy hack.

Well, that is why you are so uniformed. Let me update you. Youtube does not make conspiracy videos.......LOL!

Christ. Did your CO tell you not watch those "subversive" videos on Youtube, and that they are "un American"....:rolleyes:

By the way, one of my video clips was a CNN report on family members of Bin Laden who flew out of the US after the 9'11 events........;)

Drake
05-07-2011, 10:18 PM
Well, that is why you are so uniformed. Let me update you. Youtube does not make conspiracy videos.......LOL!

Christ. Did your CO tell you not watch those "subversive" videos on Youtube, and that they are "un American"....:rolleyes:

By the way, one of my video clips was a CNN report on family members of Bin Laden who flew out of the US after the 9'11 events........;)

We are free to watch what we want, and critical thinking is encouraged. Of course, you can't learn that from youtube or hack websites.

And by the way, I already debunked the bin laden lie. Move on.

Hardwork108
05-07-2011, 10:38 PM
We are free to watch what we want, and critical thinking is encouraged. Of course, you can't learn that from youtube or hack websites.

And by the way, I already debunked the bin laden lie. Move on.

Where have you debunked the Bin Laden "lie"?:confused:

It is Saturday, have you been drinking?

PS. You never watched video clips put up by me, yes? So, you are saying that you feel obliged to come in and attempt to "debunk" them without having seen them, perhaps because they are anti government? LOL!

I see an agenda there, and of course, your approach is very child like! LOL

Drake
05-07-2011, 10:47 PM
Where have you debunked the Bin Laden "lie"?:confused:

It is Saturday, have you been drinking?

PS. You never watched video clips put up by me, yes? So, you are saying that you feel obliged to come in and attempt to "debunk" them without having seen them, perhaps because they are anti government? LOL!

I see an agenda there, and of course, your approach is very child like! LOL

I don't drink. And honestly, you think you you are really influencing anyone here? I see everyone mocking you.

Hardwork108
05-07-2011, 10:56 PM
I don't drink. And honestly, you think you you are really influencing anyone here? I see everyone mocking you.

I don't "influence" anyone. People have their own brains. They watch the videos that you are afraid to watch and form their own opinions.

So far we have had 185 views, but you are the main person who is disagreeing with the info I presented here. Of course, there are a couple of other naive "I would have known about this if it was true" characters in this very thread, but you are outnumbered by the people who are viewing this thread and forming their own opinions in silence, without feeling the desperate need to come here and "mock" anyone or to argue with littel kid politicians such as yourself, who will argue what he perceives to be "anti government" comments, without even, by your own admission, having looked at the info presented!

You can't imagine how childish you look when you say all the info presented is wrong but you have not actually looked at what was presented.....LOL!

What are afraid of? Were you instructed to not look beyond your own nose, because any other info is dangerous? YOu are a military intelligence offficer after all (by your own admission)!

PS. I don't drink either. :)

Drake
05-08-2011, 09:19 AM
Because I have been to the websites and have seen the banners up and down the sides trying to sell people crap. I read the shortsighted assumptions and generalizations and already debunked them myself before even having to read what the REAL scientists and engineers have said. It didn't take much thought to realize that this is a horrendous case of confirmation bias, and your idols would twist the facts as much as necessary to make it look like whatever. They even seem to disregard laws of physics, common sense, and countless witnesses just to get some attention so they can sell naive folks their crap.

And did you not read what I wrote? Critical thinking is encouraged. I am part of that "evil system", anyway, so I would have to assume I am evil too. The funny thing is... even video published by AQ, with OBL praising the success of 9/11, still isn't enough for you. A youtube clip and some horrendously inaccurate scientific hacks are more than enough for you, but OBL basically saying "Yeah, I did it" isn't enough. And I know people who were there when it happened. You choose to trust snake oil salesmen. Have fun with that.

Hardwork108
05-08-2011, 12:44 PM
Because I have been to the websites and have seen the banners up and down the sides trying to sell people crap.

Hey, you live in America and websites and organizations cost money to run. As a result most websites sell things to help cover costs. Wether, those things are "crap" depends on ones knowledge of those things; his actual experience and of course, in your case, one's AGENDA....;)

I read the shortsighted assumptions and generalizations and already debunked them myself

I doubt that your knee jerk reactions and misplaced Loyalty to a system that's sole purpose is to screw you and millions like you, will be able to debunk even a "green aliens having tea with the Queen", story.

before even having to read what the REAL scientists and engineers have said. It didn't take much thought to realize that this is a horrendous case of confirmation bias, and your idols would twist the facts as much as necessary to make it look like whatever.
The same can be said of the government and it will sound more factual!

Many real scientists and engineers, not to mention pilots, have commented about the 9-11 fraud. Other scientists have destroyed the "Man Made Global Warming Myth", but they still don't get the platform that ass kissing idiot scientists who have been bought and paid for by the banking and Corporate Cartels.

They even seem to disregard laws of physics, common sense,

Your laws of physics as to how two planes brought down THREE buildings in their own FOOT PRINTS??? LOL!

You mean "common sense" as regards how middle class, alcohol drinking, strip club frequenting Arab kids - ELEVEN OF THEM - become suicide bombers for "Al Quaeda", which according the late British Cabinet Minister, Robin Cook (not really known for his Conspiracy Theories), was just computer file name that the CIA gave to Taliban members that they trained. None existance of a "Terrorist" group known as Al Qaeda, was later shown in a BBC documentary, here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mztfFdpd1Rk&feature=player_embedded

and countless witnesses just to get some attention so they can sell naive folks their crap.

There were also witnesses that said they heard explosions inside the Towers before they went down. Debunk this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n-nT-luFIw

These are media reports that have been "forgotten", because they do not support the official FANTASY version!

REMEMBER: Before you blindly discard the links, you must realize that these are OFFICIAL MEDIA reports immediately after the attacks.

And did you not read what I wrote? Critical thinking is encouraged. I am part of that "evil system", anyway, so I would have to assume I am evil too. The funny thing is... even video published by AQ, with OBL praising the success of 9/11, still isn't enough for you. A youtube clip and some horrendously inaccurate scientific hacks are more than enough for you, but OBL basically saying "Yeah, I did it" isn't enough. And I know people who were there when it happened. You choose to trust snake oil salesmen. Have fun with that.

Where does OBL "basically" say that "yeah, I did it"? And how long did it take to say it?

Anyway, just the OFFICIAL reports of WITNESSES saying what they saw and heard on the day of the 9-11 attacks and tell me what you think.

Hardwork108
05-08-2011, 01:07 PM
More OFFICIAL food for thought:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mq7ZYeKuQcE&feature=related

Hardwork108
05-08-2011, 01:34 PM
And here is a very interesting story:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phKiT2-94XU&feature=related

Syn7
05-09-2011, 12:28 PM
quick show of hands then.... how many people here watch the youtube clips HW puts up???

how many people would thank him for them???

has HW changed the way you think in the way he has intended???

or do you just hover on the outskirts waiting for him to fukc off so you can talk about something, anything, else...???

Drake
05-09-2011, 12:30 PM
quick show of hands then.... how many people here watch the youtube clips HW puts up???

or do you just hover on the outskirts waiting for him to fukc off so you can talk about something, anything, else...???

He's like the conservative rednecks here on local news commentaries. I know I shouldn't engage them...but I do anyway. It's a terrible habit.

Hardwork108
05-09-2011, 04:31 PM

Let me save you time and say most people have not watched the youtube videos. This in turn proves my point that the masses are dumbed down sheep, with lacking attention spans.

They probably would spend the time watching youtube clips of two knuckleheads beating the crap out of each other and giving each other braindamage, or perhaps the latest series about vampires, and so on.

So, yes welcome to American and Americanized society.....Hey, if they want the "truth" then they can always turn on the controlled TV "news" and hear their politicians ' explain' the days's current issues, using the simplest of languages, in order not to stress these people's fragile neurons...."Duh, if 9-11 was an inside job, then it would surely have been on the news, no? Duh..."

There you go now, don't waste your time watching Youtube videos (by the way, Youtube do not make videos....:rolleyes:), run along and watch the latest basket ball games or reality show, just watch anything to keep your two neurons occupied......

Hardwork108
05-09-2011, 04:34 PM
He's like the conservative rednecks here on local news commentaries. I know I shouldn't engage them...but I do anyway. It's a terrible habit.

You are being untruthful again. Your main purpose in "answering" my posts is to discredit the information contained within them and to put off people from watching the clips that I put up, by calling them crack pot conspiracy material. However, you do keep conveniently quiet when I put offfical perspectives on government frauds that agree with the Conspiracy RESEARCHERS...LOL!

What are you so afraid of Mr Drake?

Drake
05-09-2011, 05:11 PM
You are being untruthful again. Your main purpose in "answering" my posts is to discredit the information contained within them and to put off people from watching the clips that I put up, by calling them crack pot conspiracy material. However, you do keep conveniently quiet when I put offfical perspectives on government frauds that agree with the Conspiracy RESEARCHERS...LOL!

What are you so afraid of Mr Drake?

Are you calling me a liar? You REALLY overestimate yourself. And if I thought for a minute you were actually a danger...TO ANYTHING, I would have reported you to those who deal with that.

However, you have the right to put out crack pot theories just as much as I have the right to call you a bat**** loon for doing so. China flat out blocks this crap. We don't.

Hardwork108
05-09-2011, 09:49 PM
Are you calling me a liar?

Of course you are lying. I am not a Conservative Redneck - nor am I like them!!!!

You REALLY overestimate yourself. And if I thought for a minute you were actually a danger...TO ANYTHING,

I would have reported you to those who deal with that.

And that would take the cake. I mean that is all I need in my life right now, to be accused of being a "terrorist" or a danger to whatever. :rolleyes:

The fact is I am against violence, unless it is for self defense, just like you, I hope.

So, lets not insinuate that if someone criticizes the none existant democracy in the Western world and the on set of the New World Order controlled by the banking/corporate elite families, confirmed by the likes of RON PAUL, then he may be a danger to society!!!

However, you have the right to put out crack pot theories just as much as I have the right to call you a bat**** loon for doing so.

Are you calling Ron Paul, who admits that the NWO exists, a bat****loon?

China flat out blocks this crap. We don't.

According to the Western propaganda, instigated by the intelligence agencies, the "crap" that China blocks out is true, and they not being "Democratic"; "human rights respecting" and "freedom loving" (:rolleyes:) like the US, UK, etc. governments are blocking out the truth from their own people.

Could it be that he West does not block the "crap" because they then cannot pretend to be free countries anymore, hence they discredit the info, by using people like you????

Drake
05-09-2011, 10:07 PM
Ron Paul IS a bat**** loon.

Hardwork108
05-09-2011, 10:14 PM
Ron Paul IS a bat**** loon.

So, why did you first accuse me of using his words out of context?

Drake, you are hopelessly brainwashed and one day you are going to realize this and are going to remember me, with fondness.

Then you are going to fly down to Colombia and sit down and have a strong cup Colombian coffee with me. Perhaps we can then go and find some Colombian booties to celebrate your new outlook. :D;)

Drake
05-10-2011, 07:02 AM
So, why did you first accuse me of using his words out of context?

Drake, you are hopelessly brainwashed and one day you are going to realize this and are going to remember me, with fondness.

Then you are going to fly down to Colombia and sit down and have a strong cup Colombian coffee with me. Perhaps we can then go and find some Colombian booties to celebrate your new outlook. :D;)

Or we just skip the political/conspiracy crap, and stick with coffee and booties?

Hardwork108
05-10-2011, 09:00 AM
Or we just skip the political/conspiracy crap, and stick with coffee and booties?

Independent of the fact that coffee and booties are great pass times, there are political facts that must be mentioned and discussed as we live in very "interesting" times.

The New World Order is being discussed and mentioned more openly by those who are implementing it.

The fact that in many countries the citizens' rights are being erroded because of things such as "war on terrorism"; "man made global warming", and etc. is alarming for many.

The fact that thousands are being massacred in far away lands is REAL.

The fact that innocent soldiers who are sent to do this dirty deed are themselves being killed and maimed, is REAL!

The fact that the system that is behind all these scams and slaughter will try and hide its real agenda and protect itself in the short term by intense propaganda directed at its citizens, including and more so, its own military forces, while for the long term it will attempt to dumb down its own population, is REAL!

So, since we are in the off topic section of this website, I see it as constructive to discuss such subject matters.:)

Hardwork108
05-10-2011, 01:51 PM
IN some ways, this thread has given validity to the theory the Dumbing Down of America (and by extension the rest of the world). :D

Drake
05-10-2011, 03:39 PM
IN some ways, this thread has given validity to the theory the Dumbing Down of America (and by extension the rest of the world). :D

Yeah, because everyone is stupid except you and Alex Jones, right?

Hardwork108
05-10-2011, 03:43 PM
Yeah, because everyone is stupid except you and Alex Jones, right?

Me, Alex Jones, Ron Paul, and many other intelligent people, whose voices are not broadcast across the media, day in day out.

Hey, if most people in the world were intelligent then they would not be manipulated and hearded like sheep, and this planet would not be in the sorry @ss state that it is in. So yes, everyone is stupid except a relatively few of us. ;)

Syn7
05-11-2011, 02:44 PM
Let me save you time and say most people have not watched the youtube videos. This in turn proves my point that the masses are dumbed down sheep, with lacking attention spans.

if thats what you call proof, then we never have anything else to talk about... thats just sad... choose your words more carefully and dont make leaps and people may give you the time of day...

and just because somebody thinks you're a retard and disagrees with some or all of what you say, doesnt make them a coward...

you make these huge assumptions and call them proof... that sh1t dont fly, man...

Hardwork108
05-12-2011, 12:11 AM
if thats what you call proof, then we never have anything else to talk about... thats just sad... choose your words more carefully and dont make leaps and people may give you the time of day...

The time of the day? NO thanks!

I wouldn't ask some of you guys, even that! I mean, with your lack of intelligent comprehension of the world you live in, you would probably screw up the time of the day, as well! LOL

and just because somebody thinks you're a retard and disagrees with some or all of what you say, doesnt make them a coward...

You don't get it, do you? It is not about me. It is about you guys. You are so totally brain washed that you don't see the truth when it is sitting on your noses!

When someone tells you that there are too many manipulated wars going on, with mass murder happening left right and center. You respond with the usual, "oh that is human nature". The when someone tells you, look at who is benefitting from all of these wars, then your "faces" turn into a typical Homer Simpson blank look.

I don't about you, but I have never ever met any human beings in my life that wished for wars!!!! So, what goes?

You can jump up and down all you want, but there were no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. They were mostly destroyed during and on the aftermath of the first war with Iraq.

You can jump up and down, but the official 9-11 story is inplausible! There are just too many holes in it. Anyone believing the official story of 9-11 should not be calling anyone else a "retard"!

The man-made global warming is a SCAM. There is no such a thing! Earth's temperatures have been rising and falling cyclically for thousands of years. The official model of Global warming, conveniently starts after the warm Middle Age period, in a feeble attempt to hide that fact.

Other facts include the destablization by the US (and other Western "Democracies":rolleyes:) of democratically elected governments in places such as Iran (1950s), and South America in the 1960s. This is OFFICIAL HISTORY, by the way. LOOK IT UP and Wake UP!

you make these huge assumptions and call them proof... that sh1t dont fly, man...

That "sh1t" is flying so high that people with your short vision do not see it.....

Syn7
05-12-2011, 12:56 PM
more assumptions... truth is that you have no idea what i believe... you keep telling me what i believe... but it doesnt make it so... to criticise the beliefs of somebody who you have no knowledge of is insane... your're a joke... whats more sad is that you arent a dumb kid like most of the people who talk like you... you will die alone... no pus$y gettin' mutherfukcer... if you were getting laid you wouldnt be so uptight...

so tell me, what do i believe again?

Hardwork108
05-13-2011, 01:49 PM
more assumptions... truth is that you have no idea what i believe... you keep telling me what i believe... but it doesnt make it so... to criticise the beliefs of somebody who you have no knowledge of is insane...
What you believe and don't believe are all in your posts. I assume that you know more about things than the average knucklehead who posts here, but you are far off to what is actually going on.

your're a joke
You are being deceptive!:mad:

.. whats more sad is that you arent a dumb kid like most of the people who talk like you...
You are truthful!:D

you will die alone

We all die alone!

Except perhaps for suicide bombers ;) (who are not usually middle class, alcohol drinking and strip club frequenting, Arab kids)! :D

... no pus$y gettin' mutherfukcer...

Now who is making assumptions about whom? LOL!

if you were getting laid you wouldnt be so uptight...

If you lived in the city that I live in, and was in my profession, then you would not make such assumptions about me.;)

I am uptight because I am bad at multi-tasking. Too many women, while I have a young business to run as well, and of course there is the wife to think about, but at least she is travelling for now..:D

I mean if you were here, I would pass some of them to you. Who knows, you might even be able to seduce them with your intellect.:D

so tell me, what do i believe again?

You believe that what you know is enough, and it never is...so my advice to you is research further and improve your "social" life.;)

Syn7
05-14-2011, 04:54 PM
are you telling me that you have never heard of muslim hardliners in their cells around the world blending into secular life??? they even have all those tapes and manuals saying its cool to drink and party to blend in with the criminal elements for "fund raising" and to blend in with corporates and the like, again for fund raising...

wow, you sure have a great handle on this whole thing, dont ya... lol

thats not new info... they arent retarded, they know if you walk around in robes mad dogging everyone who isnt muslim that you're gonna get yourself caught...

if a CIA operative spends 20 years in mecca, dressed in robes and going to mosque, connecting with his community then does something to out himself and flee... do you think it would be reasonable to say "he didnt drink or look at women, he went to mosque, he was a good muslim, theres no way he could be an american" ??? sounds stupid right???

the faith allows you to blend in for jihad... and even goes as far as saying you can lie and partake in non muslim affairs in order to blend in for the purposes of jihad...

and strip clubs and drugs and alcahol are commonplace in american criminal underworld as well as the american corporate world...

Drake
05-14-2011, 07:16 PM
are you telling me that you have never heard of muslim hardliners in their cells around the world blending into secular life??? they even have all those tapes and manuals saying its cool to drink and party to blend in with the criminal elements for "fund raising" and to blend in with corporates and the like, again for fund raising...

thats not new info... they arent retarded, they know if you walk around in robes mad dogging everyone who isnt muslim that you're gonna get yourself caught...

if a CIA operative spends 20 years in mecca, dressed in robes and going to mosque, connecting with his community then does something to out himself and flee... do you think it would be reasonable to say "he didnt drink or look at women, he went to mosque, he was a good muslim, theres no way he could be an american" ??? sounds stupid right???

the faith allows you to blend in for jihad... and even goes as far as saying you can lie and partake in non muslim affairs in order to blend in for the purposes of jihad...

and strip clubs and drugs and alcahol are commonplace in american criminal underworld as well as the american corporate world...

And contrary to popular belief, just like christians, muslims also have their vices, be it porn, alcohol, etc. I'm married to someone who grew up in a muslim household. Like any other society, they make rules against it, and then do it on the sly.

If you have this utopian view of how they live, pure as snow and innocent as a baby deer, then you might want to break away from the computer and actually go out and interact with them.

We're all human. We do human stuff.

Hardwork108
05-14-2011, 10:48 PM

That is BS. And what about the fact that they were middle class? What about the fact that one of them was said to be into drugs?

What about the London 7/7, Islamic "fanatic" and "terrorist" who popped into Mc Donalds for a meal, shortly before aparently "blowing himself off"? Was he participating in a "last minute pretending exercise"? LOL

Such stories are usually planted. Just like the stories of white blond American born Anglo Saxons who are supposed to be Bin Laden supporters. All of this just to justify a cross board attack on the rights of US citizens, because hey, "your blond Germanic neighbor could be an Al Quaeda "terrorist"!!!!

You guys fall for everything the official control system throws at you!!!!!

WAKE UP!

Apparently, I do have a great handle on this whole thing. You are the ones who are naive and gullible....

I have news for you. MOST muslims do not dress in robes and curse people as they walk in the streets. In fact they are better behaved than the average Westerner!

You might only guess that they were muslims by identifying their race, say if they look like Middle Easterns, but then there are a lot of Christians and other none muslims who live in the Middle East.

Wrong example. Mecca is not a multi cultrural melting pot. The US is!

You would have to go through a lot of trouble to stick out like sore thumb in most major US cities.

And it also says that you need to be middle class Arabe kids, whose parents had no idea what the kids were supposed to be involved in. Usually, the MO of a RELIGIOUS FANATIC is one that includes him giving everyone headaches about his beliefs.....yet even their parents did not know that they were such "fanatics"......LOL

Also, at the end of the day, all they had to do to "blend" in the US,was to wear stupid bermuda pants, and colorful clothing and walk in the streets in a loud mouthed manner. LOL!

Sorry, your theory does not stick.

Look again, first of all don't tell me about the criminal underworld, I have had up to my ears with them! LOL!

Secondly and again. All these guys had to do was behave like moderate muslim US citizens, many of whom would not even be recognizable as muslims.

It just doesn't stick......sorry!

The fact is that Al Qaeda is an invention of the US and British Intelligence (and others) services.

9-11 WAS a (so common that there is even a name for it) false flag operation. the gullible will always believe the lies until they are the ones who are taken in by the same authorities that they so gullibly believed!

The 7/7 London bombings were an inside job too.

Let me also remind you that on both occasions, the authorities were "rehearsing" for the exact same attacks on the same locations.

A perfect cover, wouldn't you say, to plant some patsies and tell them that they were participating in a "top secret" military/intelligence exercise?

Incidentally, it would be really difficult to get REAL Islamic fanatic to participate in such exercises, for obvious reasons...!!!

Anyway, all of this would certainly be a very easy task for the most powerful intelligence agencies on the face of this planet!

Also, interestingly, Drake who has always jumped in to "debunk" anything that he deems to be against the official version of events, somehow missed your above theory. I would have thought that he would have been the first to come up with this "cloke and dagger" explanation....lol

Hardwork108
05-14-2011, 10:58 PM
And contrary to popular belief, just like christians, muslims also have their vices, be it porn, alcohol, etc. I'm married to someone who grew up in a muslim household. Like any other society, they make rules against it, and then do it on the sly.

NOT the FANATICS, they don't, and not ELEVEN of them, for gods sake!!!!

People, who were apparently so FANATIC, that they were willing to take their own lives!!!!!!!!

I wonder how many of those suicide bombers in baghdad and the Gaza Strip are alcohol drinking, strip club frequenting, Middle Class Arab kids.....:rolleyes:

I will be greatly surprised if you find me eleven of them in the whole of Gaza, Iraq, Afghanistan and Iran, put together!!!! LOL!!!!

If you have this utopian view of how they live, pure as snow and innocent as a baby deer, then you might want to break away from the computer and actually go out and interact with them.

I have done better than that, I have lived in a muslim country. Most of them are normal people and yes they have their vices, because just like Christianity, Islam is a fantasy religion, created by the same people who created Christianity, as a control mechanism - among other things.

We're all human. We do human stuff.

Poor reasoning and excuse.

The only fanatic muslims who "sin" are the ones who are pretending to be believers. I believe that we would all agree that people who blow themselves up are not pretending anymore!! LOL!

Time to see the big picture, boys!!!

So, what goes?

Drake
05-15-2011, 11:14 AM
http://www.demotivationalpics.com/albums/userpics2/normal_Titanic_Poster.jpg

Hardwork108
05-15-2011, 12:56 PM
http://www.demotivationalpics.com/albums/userpics2/normal_Titanic_Poster.jpg

You are trying to link what I say to wack jobs who may believe that the titanic was sunk by underwater creatures, or those bird brains who believe the impossible theory of two planes bringing down 3 buildings, but it won't work!;)

Syn7
05-18-2011, 12:00 PM
you mean you really dont see how it is possible for a building to weaken when two significantly larger towers right beside it come crashing down?

wow... ok...

anyways... pakistan... cut off all foreign aid... cut 100% of federally funded aid to any and all nations for that matter... bring your troops home, fortify your borders, shut the immigration door for good(or until its needed again) and use the money you save for better social programs at home... use all american money on americans... all americans, not just the ones who already do pretty well...

i feel that way about canada too... shut the door, you can leave and come back if you are a citizen, otherwise too bad for you... stop ALL foreign aid and spend that money at home on canadians... as long as people suffer here, we have no biz spending money elsewhere... places like congo, haiti etc etc, its just not our problem... leave that up to privates to fund donations... make north america great again... if we keep going the way we are going we will end up just like the places our ancestors fled from...

Hardwork108
05-18-2011, 04:34 PM
you mean you really dont see how it is possible for a building to weaken when two significantly larger towers right beside it come crashing down?

wow... ok...

A weakened building is one thing, but a "weakened" building collapsing into its own footsteps is another. You need trained engineers who carefully plan and execute the collapse by placing the right explosives on the right areas of the builiding and then detonating them in the right sequence.

The same logic works for the two main Towers. You may be able to argue that one building collapsed like that and just call it a fluke, but I doubt that even that argument would hold water for too long. However, when yo have 3 buildings do that, two of them "because of" being hit by planes, while the third one was not hit by anything, then serious questions are in order.

anyways... pakistan... cut off all foreign aid... cut 100% of federally funded aid to any and all nations for that matter...

Do you realize that most of the aid you are talking about is a disguised way of medling in the affairs of othe countries. Do you really think that any US leader, let alone the elements that control them, give a **** about helping people in Pakistan, or some countries in Africa or Latin America.

I mean they don't give a **** about their own citizens, let alone those of far away lands. Foreign aid is usually a tool of diplomacy and espionage!

bring your troops home,

If they bring the troops home, then they will be unable to increase their sphere of influence, which includes forcing upon other nations their own socio economic control system.

It will also stop them from being able to steal the natural resources of given countries, as well as destroying their infrastructures, so that companies belonging to those same elites who own the government can come in to rebuild it, while their banks drown the given country in debts in order to pay for all the reconstruction. Great scam, if you ask me.

fortify your borders, shut the immigration door for good(or until its needed again)

The phenomenon of the open door immigration doors in many Western countries is not an accident. It is planned to help errod national identities enough for the masses to accept regional unions, such as the one you see in the European Community.

and use the money you save for better social programs at home... use all american money on americans... all americans, not just the ones who already do pretty well...

As I stated before, the people who run America and other Western countries, do not give a **** about the ordinary citizens, that includes the ones who are doing "pretty well", who are mainly the middle class, and whose standard of living is being assaulted on, as we speak.

i feel that way about canada too... shut the door, you can leave and come back if you are a citizen, otherwise too bad for you... stop ALL foreign aid and spend that money at home on canadians... as long as people suffer here, we have no biz spending money elsewhere... places like congo, haiti etc etc, its just not our problem... leave that up to privates to fund donations... make north america great again... if we keep going the way we are going we will end up just like the places our ancestors fled from...

I hate to say it, but Canada is being ran by the same people who are running the US. That is why whatever NWO policy that you see being implemented in the US and Europe, will sooner or later find its way to Canada.