PDA

View Full Version : CYMac...

hskwarrior
05-06-2011, 02:46 PM
can i get one of these guns? unless they're really just water pistols....but GO you Gangsta!!!!

So this is your alar? and those are your instruments to kill ghosts?

http://makchingyuen.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/cin_tw_altarfull.jpg?w=544&h=406

CYMac
05-06-2011, 02:49 PM
can i get one of these guns? unless they're really just water pistols....but GO you Gangsta!!!!

So this is your alar? and those are your instruments to kill ghosts?

http://makchingyuen.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/cin_tw_altarfull.jpg?w=544&h=406

No, that is the altar of one of my student only. Not mine, my temple have much larger altar and stuff.

hskwarrior
05-06-2011, 02:50 PM
what do you know about this?

http://memberfiles.freewebs.com/17/27/57562717/photos/Our-Pictures/26747_381681632731_697132731_3809146_635153_n.jpg

CYMac
05-06-2011, 02:53 PM
Here are a few photos in 2010, (not like this now, it got more stuff now...) the western guy is my student coming over to visit me last year from the states.

CYMac
05-06-2011, 02:54 PM
what do you know about this?

http://memberfiles.freewebs.com/17/27/57562717/photos/Our-Pictures/26747_381681632731_697132731_3809146_635153_n.jpg

I do know about FU but not these two. Sorry. But I must tell you that all Tin Yat Lineage's Fu are exclusive to the lineage only and we do not copy FU from other lineages even we do have a whole library of them. I hope my attachment made me clear to you.

PS: we have 5 altars in the temple.. one front, side, center, outside, and near the door for public.

*If you are asking about our FU, you can feel free to see this page for some showcase.
http://www.chiinnature.com/Taoism_FU.html

V.O.R.
05-06-2011, 03:46 PM
I was viewing your website and came across this....it was you who wrote this huh?

Do not underestimate Mak Jo Si, he is definitely a kungfu genius and a good Taoism master. His kungfu learning is super fast and he can learn hundreds of forms in a day by heart. It's all because of the talent he is born with. Applying kungfu to modern firearms and weapons, his combat skills and mindset are practical and unique, you can really get some advice from him if you are about to go CCW!

SPJ
05-06-2011, 03:47 PM
it is interesting to have toyguns

me thought that bullets will go right thru the spirits without effects.

yes

the special orders with characters and symbols

fu zhou

they are effective to subdue the evil spirits

there are 3 realms of the world

the world of human and animal

the world of spirits or other being

the world of gods

swords, fu zhou etc works

never heard of toyguns

--

:confused:

hskwarrior
05-06-2011, 03:48 PM
His kungfu learning is super fast and he can learn hundreds of forms in a day by heart.

whoah are you serious? you can learn hundreds not just one hundred but hundreds of forms in just a single day? Is this true? :confused:

Drake
05-06-2011, 03:51 PM
Super duper fake weapons.

taai gihk yahn
05-06-2011, 03:52 PM
whoah are you serious? you can learn hundreds not just one hundred but hundreds of forms in just a single day? Is this true? :confused:

Frank - why are you trying to communicate with this guy as if he were anything other than BAT-SHIIT CRAZY?

SPJ
05-06-2011, 03:53 PM
fruits and offering including human or animal sacrifices

will only feed or calm the spirits only

--

:eek:

taai gihk yahn
05-06-2011, 03:53 PM
Super duper fake weapons.

right, because, of course, if they were REAL, then it would be ok, LOL!

SPJ
05-06-2011, 03:55 PM
I was going to say

holy water, bible and cross

chanting verses from bible

that was how the catholic priests do it

--

toyguns???

:confused:

hskwarrior
05-06-2011, 03:56 PM
Frank - why are you trying to communicate with this guy as if he were anything other than BAT-SHIIT CRAZY?

cause i really want to know if he believes his own bull****. a few hundred forms in a single day? lets get this niggga on Maury Povich

Scott R. Brown
05-06-2011, 05:48 PM
I would like to know why there is so much YELLOW in the temple please?

bawang
05-06-2011, 05:55 PM
yellow is color of gay

common knoledge everybody in china know dis

SPJ
05-06-2011, 06:00 PM
there are special places for placement of an atar

feng shui shi will tell you why

feng shui wind and water teacher that is.

--

:)

Scott R. Brown
05-06-2011, 06:14 PM
yellow is color of gay

Typical racist Chinese man....er.......person......thinks EVERYONE lives in China!:eek::rolleyes:

bawang
05-06-2011, 06:17 PM
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

CYMac
05-06-2011, 06:18 PM
I have no idea where to start and answer you guys. Let's break it up into a few things here then.

Tao.Gun ---We use toy guns, airsoft guns, air guns (shoot steel bbs, pellets or others), hunting rifles, blank guns (9mm PAK), 12 guage shotgun, firearms and other guns for doing the magic work, not only exorcism but more. The method is, the gun must be mpowered first to work. Using a FU drawn by hand and then casting the FU on the gun or by distance to "activate" the tool and it could be used for doing whatever the magical tool is supposed to do. Using a sword is the SAME method, you do the FU magic on the sword and activate it. So the gun use the same method as well. You do not shoot the bullets AT the spirit, you shoot the guns at the range or to the target box and the magic will work. Guns we use now most often are air pistols and rifles that shoot lead or steel pellets. They are lethal, and for hunting, so they are never called "toy guns" if you know anybody who are into these guns stuff. Velocity can range from 300fps up to 1000fps. Crazy stuff.

About the kungfu part, yes, I did, not hundreds but hundred. But that was not now. I am not joking but you might think I am. How can I proof it? I don't know, but I seriously aren't lying. It was when I am young. but now I can still learn that fast, about the same, max tried is 50 forms a day. All from scratch by books and to fully memorized. It's a memory game I play with myself, don't look at the kungfu part. It's because I always want to exercise my memory and my body together and that's what I do for fun. Note, I never say I am a master of certain styles except my own lineage. So I do not say I am a hung gar master or whatever. Don't be rough with me on that. It's just a memory game, a brain power game. That's all. Get it?

Altar -- yellow is a common color used in Taoism, look at the FU(s), they use yellow too! haha! First, yellow and red is always used but it is not because of the Fengshui reason. "FAAT" 法 (cantonese) the magical poewr, is not an element within the 5 elements limit and so fengshui cannot affect it's energy flow. The color is just a code to connect to whatever realm we have to. There are many sects and lineages that have different "theories" for explaining why red and yellow but it can be all different. So that's our theory here. Don't compare with others because it won't be the same. As long as it works, it's good. FAAT (magical power) in Taoism is stronger and denser than CHI in human body and so that's the most unique part of the energy type. It's very vivid and very powerful, but it's not something a normal human being can possess without a specific kinds of attunement, that's why Taoism cannot be learn by DIY.

My Taoism is not DIY, I learned from others before since 4. Then I have gone through 3-4 sifu(s) and at last I finished the system of Mao Shan Sheung Ching Sect in 2008 and gained the ability to communicate with the deities and that's how our lineage got started. My sifu have told me to do so too because he also know the lineage of Mao Shan Sheung Ching Sect's energy is not pure anymore due to the fact that there are too much "evil magic" (sorcery) invented and sealed into the lineage in history. So to advance more, I must start something new and wash out all my magic foundations in the past. That's why I erase all my past magic power cultivation and agreed to start my path new.

If you aren't into listening all these, then feel free to bypass, I am just explaining for those who want to listen. It's not made up and it's not fake, it's real and it's my career. I do this for a living and have been doing it for so long already. If it's fake and doesn't work, I would be out of business since long time ago. No joke guys. It really works.

SPJ
05-06-2011, 06:23 PM
since this thread is about atar and demon summoning or subduing etc.

some believe music or dance may call upon the spirits from the spiritual world

or demons that are wandering in the human world

--

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIuALaDysj4

well dance is just dance.

I luv belly dance.

--

Scott R. Brown
05-06-2011, 06:26 PM
I would like to know why there is so much YELLOW in the temple please?

yellow is color of gay

Typical racist Chinese man....er.......person......thinks EVERYONE lives in China!:eek::rolleyes:

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hey!!! Look everyone! I made bawang speachless!!!:D

I'm da MAN!

And don't none of you forget it too also again!!!!

SPJ
05-06-2011, 06:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5GXG_j4Vik&feature=related

I am bewitched by belly dancing.

bawang
05-06-2011, 06:35 PM
Hey!!! Look everyone! I made bawang speachless!!!:D

I'm da MAN!

And don't none of you forget it too also again!!!!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Drake
05-06-2011, 06:36 PM
Real guns:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sG77g11PxQs

SPJ
05-06-2011, 06:40 PM
Real guns:

I actually fired the gun before atop on M113 APC,

when I served in Taiwanese army.

have to protect your ears

--

:cool:

CYMac
05-06-2011, 06:43 PM
Real guns:

http://www.chiinnature.com/video/kyle_shotgun.mov

This is my student Kyle doing his Tao.Gun at the range, Shotgun, Mossberg500, now equipped with a red dot sight and the shock suppressor as well, seriously if you want to see some power, welcome to see this as well, his experiement with a water drum...

http://www.chiinnature.com/video/kyle_buckshot_shot.mov

Also REAL guns, oh, yeah, my guns are real too, they aren't imaginary guns, haha! This is "firearm" as by-law stated.

SPJ
05-06-2011, 06:44 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82dhc--deO0

real toys.

CYMac
05-06-2011, 06:45 PM

--

I fired the AK47 in China/beijing too, in 1997, I was going through an army training there, fun trip! I can't even aim down the iron sight.. so ****, I think I shot down their target stand and not even getting a single hole in the target.. hahahahahaha!

Drake
05-06-2011, 06:48 PM
http://www.chiinnature.com/video/kyle_shotgun.mov

This is my student Kyle doing his Tao.Gun at the range, Shotgun, Mossberg500, now equipped with a red dot sight and the shock suppressor as well, seriously if you want to see some power, welcome to see this as well, his experiement with a water drum...

http://www.chiinnature.com/video/kyle_buckshot_shot.mov

Also REAL guns, oh, yeah, my guns are real too, they aren't imaginary guns, haha! This is "firearm" as by-law stated.

Uh... why do you have a red dot on a shotgun? And shotguns don't impress me, especially people just effing around with them. They are good at close range, room clearing, and that's it.

CYMac
05-06-2011, 06:50 PM
Uh... why do you have a red dot on a shotgun? And shotguns don't impress me, especially people just effing around with them. They are good at close range, room clearing, and that's it.

Why? because it looks cool, plus it's cool to use the slugs for deer hunting which some do that too. Why not?

Drake
05-06-2011, 06:51 PM

--

No kidding. And don't be the poor guy stuck beneath it trying to shoot your own weapon. Couldn't even focus, much less get a good sight picture.

Scott R. Brown
05-06-2011, 06:51 PM
BTW.....

Please forgive me for waxing serious for a moment.......

The things that CYMac does in his temple are ALL very common practices among those that follow "nature magic" beliefs and these practices go back further in time than organized religions. They are the original religious practices of the most early tribal cultures of mankind!

The use of power objects, colors, spirit helpers/guides, sounds, graphical designs, music, especially drums, chanting, special spells/words, stylized movements/dances, etc......

All of these are used by ALL "nature magic" belief systems. So while CYMac is a bit grandiose in his self-promotion, by insulting his practice, you are insulting his religion!

Which is why I have let up on him. He isn't quite the same as someone pretending to be a D&D mage. He apparently takes it seriously and his practice has a legitimate foundation and historical context!

Therefore, while I agree he invites ridicule with his personal grandiose statements about himself, I think his religious practices should be approached with a bit more respect and interest, if you are fascinated by these forms of practice, as I am.

For those who have not been here as long as some of us, I spent some time in my younger years as an apprentice to an American Indian Medicine man. Not long, but long enough, because we were also good friends, and there is nothing that CYMac does that we didn't do, albeit from a different cultural perspective!

Drake
05-06-2011, 06:52 PM
Why? because it looks cool, plus it's cool to use the slugs for deer hunting which some do that too. Why not?

Loud and inaccurate. I've never enjoyed using them. Use a rifle or a bow.

Scott R. Brown
05-06-2011, 06:54 PM

What about duck, quail and pheasant hunting!

CYMac
05-06-2011, 06:56 PM
Loud and inaccurate. I've never enjoyed using them. Use a rifle or a bow.

That's right, so my student got a .22 rifle recently, as a new Tao,Gun as well, he got the Remington 597 in grey, cool and sharp shooting, just enough for hunting! Hehehehehe~ :D

CYMac
05-06-2011, 06:56 PM

use an air rifle like me, it's so quiet, deadly and sharp. Also, inexpensive to shoot.

Drake
05-06-2011, 06:57 PM

Now THERE it has some uses!

Drake
05-06-2011, 06:57 PM
use an air rifle like me, it's so quiet, deadly and sharp. Also, inexpensive to shoot.

...you have killed a duck with an air rifle!?

CYMac
05-06-2011, 06:59 PM
...you have killed a duck with an air rifle!?

Nope, but a squirrel only. People kill deers with air rifles too, why not a friggin small duck?

Drake
05-06-2011, 07:14 PM
Nope, but a squirrel only. People kill deers with air rifles too, why not a friggin small duck?

Link me to an air rifle that can drop a buck, please.

hskwarrior
05-06-2011, 07:15 PM
I play with myself

ahhhh I see....hahaha well have fun

hskwarrior
05-06-2011, 07:20 PM
well your glasses ARE crooked........

CYMac
05-06-2011, 07:22 PM

http://airgunsource.com/store/index.php?product=CA-DRAGSLAYR-50&c=61

If you want power, (that's why you asked right?) try this. If you want, youtube it, this thing can punch a hole in cement and concrete.

My Baikai Drozd Blackbird fire .177 steel bbs and can break brick block too. Go look it up, people shoot rocks and bricks with it too. Don't underestimate these guns, they are crazy lethal.

hskwarrior
05-06-2011, 07:25 PM
Kungfu's world, tons of Scammers, Triads, Gangster, and even Burglars!

Mak Jo Si was also talented in Kungfu and was also starting his Kungfu since age of 8. He can learn many Kungfu in a day and he is definitely a genius in the field too. But he have got through way too much different Kungfu masters. None of them worth him to name because none of them were good. They all created tons of problems for him, slow down his Kungfu progress and gave him tons of injuries as a result. Therefore, he quit learning from them since 2005 and just do Kungfu by himself. But during the mean while, he was injured badly by a scammer Kungfu teacher and that was later on even discovered that the so called teacher is a fraud, a scammer and also a triad gangster who are heavily on drugs and so on. His appearance seems to be positive though. Who would have thought, when Mak Jo Si decided to leave this man in a polite way, he came to Chi in Nature's temple and put skeletons over our store front, and cursed our temple and Mak Jo Si to die. With Mak Jo Si's abilities in Taoism, he have defended his temple against their break-in attempts for many times in the year of 2010 and fought down their gangsters. It was just unbelievable that the scammer and frauds cannot let go of him just because Mak Jo Si found out their true ugly face!

can you tell us more about these Triad gangster and the gangsters you've fought against?

CYMac
05-06-2011, 07:29 PM
can you tell us more about these Triad gangster and the gangsters you've fought against?

Private talk maybe, to close friends only. Sorry.

hskwarrior
05-06-2011, 07:31 PM
but you posted that stuff on the internet already.....talk about it.

CYMac
05-06-2011, 07:35 PM

http://www.texaswaterfowlhunting.com/app/wildlife-resources/20287/Lead-vs-Steel-Shot

(It has been estimated that at least 2.0 foot-pounds per pellet is required to produce a clean kill on a duck.)

2-ft/lb of energy only to kill a duck, not even a .50 air rifle, I can tell you all my air pistols can kill it with ease already, they are all over 2 ft/lb. Now what else do you want to know? All air-rifle at 495 fps can already give you a good clean kill for this tiny duck, it's just nothing.

FYI ---- just did the math, a .177 pellet at 8.4gains, at 495 fps. give you 4.57 ft/lb already, double the amount you need to kill a duck. clean. So these rifles at that power range don't even need al license to possess. You can just buy it anywhere like Walmart too.

Air pistol like any Co2 ones, using ultra velocity pellets, type2, shoot at 450fps, give you 2.88 ft/lb also, over the 2ft/lb you want. (oh, and usually these pellets go way beyond 450fps when you use these hyper velocity ones, haha!)

http://www.airgunsofarizona.com/energycalc.htm?fps=495&grains=8.4
use this page to calculate

CYMac
05-06-2011, 07:36 PM
but you posted that stuff on the internet already.....talk about it.

I have my limits, please be understanding. Sorry.

CYMac
05-06-2011, 07:45 PM
Drake,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwUWzp21d_I

This is a video of using the Drozd airgun to shoot the brick and rocks, have fun watching it. I do have 2 of these, one is a Drozd and one is a Drozd Blackbird. They are both cool and full auto. Shoot steel bbs. The blackbird can hold 1070-bbs in the hopper and it auto magnetically load it into the gun while it is going full auto in 1200rpm and above 600fps... people can mod the gun easily and go over 1000fps too, not something rare. you can find them in youtube all over the place and people go crazy with this gun too. Have fun! :)

Never call an airgun a toy, it can kill you like any bullets can. Many news already report kids can kill a classmate with one shot in the chest with some airguns bought at walmart, not even a single gap for you to joke about it, it's not funny.

---

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlxcFSq5k8c

air rifle that shoot cement blocks, the .50 rifle I showed you before.

Dragonzbane76
05-06-2011, 08:04 PM

First thing first. .... It's illegal as Fu ck to shot a deer with an firearm except those using center fire cartridges. And second, if your out shooting deer with a little pelt rifle then your just twisted. Most likely your going to wound the animal and it's going to run off and suffer a long painful death of infection and gangreen.

So if your such a "taoist" being then why the hell are you out inflicting suffering on animals in a needless fashion.

CYMac
05-06-2011, 08:04 PM
Drake, FYI - these photos are taken at my temple when I test out my air pistols, this air pistol I used shoot pellets and I have been using the hyper velocity type 2 pellets for this, and shot a few mags through these things, you can see it's pretty deadly too.

#1 is 2 layers of stove top tin covers (cannot be shot through with plastic ammo or cheapy guns) (2 layers are stick together to get more dense too)

#2 is a paint can, shot through it...

CYMac
05-06-2011, 08:07 PM
First thing first. .... It's illegal as Fu ck to shot a deer with an firearm except those using center fire cartridges. And second, if your out shooting deer with a little pelt rifle then your just twisted. Most likely your going to wound the animal and it's going to run off and suffer a long painful death of infection and gangreen.

So if your such a "taoist" being then why the hell are you out inflicting suffering on animals in a needless fashion.

First of all, I see that you are not into hunting or guns yet. Shooting a deer with an air rifle is very common and you can see them on youtube or in websites too, people use air rifle for hunting deers and many other similar games as well. It's totally legal in Canada as long as you hunt with a H1 and H2 license. Of course, to possess any big bore rifle like the Dragon Slayer .50 air rifle, you need a PAL license too.

Second, when I shot the squirrel, that was way back before, not now. At that time, the lineage I learn from don't limit me from killing or anything, so hunting down that squirrel doesn't mean anything to me much.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcEUALgFdac
airgun for deer hunting by PyramidAir, an airgun company in US

Even now, in Tin Yat Lineage, we do not have a rule saying you cannot kill. so hunting is a sport we can do too.

Dragonzbane76
05-06-2011, 08:13 PM
First of all, I see that you are not into hunting or guns yet. Shooting a deer with an air rifle is very common and you can see them on youtube or in websites too, people use air rifle for hunting deers and many other similar games as well. It's totally legal in Canada as long as you hunt with a H1 and H2 license. Of course, to possess any big bore rifle like the Dragon Slayer .50 air rifle, you need a PAL license too.

getting your kicks out of making an animal suffer I see... :rolleyes:

and yes I hunt. I don't know the laws up in canada but your not allowed to shoot a deer with a "pelt" rifle in the U.S. has to be a centerfire cartridge of a .25 calibur or higher.

why on earth would you want to shot a deer with a "pelt" rifle is beyond me. I've hunted a little of everything in my time and I've hunted with bows, rifles, and blackpowder, but to use a da m pelt rifle on an animal is stupid. If your going to kill something at least have the balls to end it quickly.

CYMac
05-06-2011, 08:16 PM
getting your kicks out of making an animal suffer I see... :rolleyes:

and yes I hunt. I don't know the laws up in canada but your not allowed to shot a deer with a "pelt" rifle in the U.S. has to be a centerfire cartridge of a .25 calibur or higher.

why on earth would you want to shot a deer with a "pelt" rifle is beyond me. I've hunted a little of everything in my time and I've hunted with bows, rifles, and blackpowder, but to use a da m pelt rifle on an animal is stupid. If your going to kill something at least have the balls to end it quickly.

Air rifle hunting have been in history of mankind of many decades, and it is not anything bad or not good. If you look into it, even google it, you can see lots of people do it and they are MADE FOR HUNTING. Don't you know hunting history?! Hunting started with airguns and it have been with airgun all along. You are just not exposed to airgun enough to know it's power and fun only. Get your butt in the subject first before you judge, an airgun can end your life quickly too if you got shot by it. One shot can bust your head off. Get it? Look at those links I post to Drake above, that thing can shot cement, what do you think?

If you want to hunt, you are killing already, humane or not? you are already not. Hey, if you want to kill, make up your mind first, you want to kill or not kill? That's already the first question you should ask yourself. If you want humanity, don't kill then don't hunt!

Again, you underestimated the power of air-rifle again, look at the vids I link up there!!! Tiny little pelt gun? your tone already tell me you know nothing about airgun man. Tiny? It's in .177 to .50 caliber you know? Tiny? Get educated in the subject man!

ALSO -- my student live in SC, he hunt iwth a shotgun and it's totally legal to shoot a deer with the slug too. All his hunter friends do it too. So what?

Dragonzbane76
05-06-2011, 08:29 PM
Hunting started with airguns and it have been with airgun all along.

are you fu cking serious? I don't even know how to respond to that. I think a brain dead fetus has more intellect than you.

ALSO -- my student live in SC, he hunt iwth a shotgun and it's totally legal to shoot a deer with the slug too. All his hunter friends do it too. So what?
well a shotgun is a lot different than a pelt rifle. many of the states have regulations on just hunting with shotguns. Not for the fact of shotguns themselves but because them states are more flat and a rifle bullet travels a lot further. Never stated anything about shotguns. I'm talking about a freakin B&B/pelt gun.

If you want to hunt, you are killing already, humane or not? you are already not. Hey, if you want to kill, make up your mind first, you want to kill or not kill? That's already the first question you should ask yourself. If you want humanity, don't kill then don't hunt!

Look, humanity is in the offer to give a quick clean death to an animal. Nothing wrong with hunting, I'm an avid hunter, and most that hunt will agree with me that a pelt/B&B gun is not a weapon to use on a large game animal. You don't have to be forest gump smart to figure it out. As I've said before I don't know what the hell they are doing up in canada but down here you would get a fine and jail time for trying to go out and kill a larger animal such as a deer with what you are spouting. Only exception I can see is if it was a private ranch for a set hunt and I've never heard of one for what your talking about.

Again, you underestimated the power of air-rifle again, look at the vids I link up there!!! Tiny little pelt gun? your tone already tell me you know nothing about airgun man. Tiny? It's in .177 to .50 caliber you know? Tiny? Get educated in the subject man
don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out that it does not have the knock down power of an average calibur rifle. Hence having more potential to wound a larger animal.

Dragonzbane76
05-06-2011, 08:38 PM
so i watched cymac vid and yours. It takes awhile for my stuff to load with slow latency. Its still illegal to hunt with those unless on a ranch of private stock deer.

I'll retract my statement concerning the weapon I seen in the vid. I was thinking of a smaller calibur weapon. The one guy was using a .45 calibur.

rest of my statement stands though.

David Jamieson
05-06-2011, 08:39 PM
Oddly enough, gunpowder was invented in China by Taoist alchemists and the earliest reference to it is 5th century medical treatises from the taoists. It was then adopted by the military and along comes marco polo and voila! the dutch blunderbuss is employed by oda nobunaga to conquer japan!

...or something like that. anyway, the important part is that it is taoist priests who are ultimately responsible for guns.

Dragonzbane76
05-06-2011, 08:43 PM
don't know for sure after getting the dam vid to load it did look fairly effective. the laws are pretty straight forward though. It would have to probably be special licensed and on private land.

CYMac
05-06-2011, 08:51 PM
don't know for sure after getting the dam vid to load it did look fairly effective. the laws are pretty straight forward though. It would have to probably be special licensed and on private land.

I saw people in the states hunting down deers with airguns all the time, can't see what's wrong with it. Plus, it is very straight forward that an airgun CAN kill any large game, just need the right gun for the right thing. I never say to use a .177 caliber gun to hunt a deer, don't mistaken my words. If you want to hunt deer, get one that can hunt deer, like the .45 or .50 ones. .177 guns can hunt small games like birds, squirrel, ducks, whatever.. but people who hunt, most of the time they use .22 caliber which is delivering greater energy to make a clean kill as well. For most people, they favor the Crosman 2240, which is a very cool gun that all air gunners love.

Don't get me wrong, I am not saying you go hunt with a bb gun or anything, I say AIRGUN can hunt and are very effective as well. If you use the right type of air gun of course. CHOOSE a right gun for the right thing. Some airguns are MADE FOR HUTNING you know?

go to any air gun dealer website and you will see it....

ALSO -- please read yourself about airgun history -- hunting first!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_gun

Again, I must say, you just look down on airgun too much because you are not exposed to it and if you are, you would enjoyed it more like me.

Dragonzbane76
05-06-2011, 08:58 PM
Archeological evidence found in Germany documents that wooden spears were used for hunting since at least 400,000 years ago.[3] Wood does not preserve well, however, and Craig Stanford, a primatologist and professor of anthropology at the University of Southern California, has suggested that the discovery of spear use by chimpanzees probably means that early humans used wooden spears as well, perhaps, five million years ago.[4]

Your quote:
Hunting started with airguns and it have been with airgun all along.

any questions.

CYMac
05-06-2011, 08:59 PM
Your quote:

any questions.

Sorry, I should write -- hunting with airguns have been there for long and airguns have been used for hunting since it have started.......

"wrong english used" - sorry, my fault.

Dragonzbane76
05-06-2011, 09:01 PM
I saw people in the states hunting down deers with airguns all the time, can't see what's wrong with it. Plus, it is very straight forward that an airgun CAN kill any large game, just need the right gun for the right thing.

after watching the vids I was impressed with the firepower it produced. But still I can honestly state that you would need a special permit and probably be on private land I.E. ranch/grown deer reserve.

CYMac
05-06-2011, 09:06 PM
after watching the vids I was impressed with the firepower it produced. But still I can honestly state that you would need a special permit and probably be on private land I.E. ranch/grown deer reserve.

I don't know about the states, but to hunt in Canada, you only need a normal hunting license and a PAL (for firearm) license and you can go with all these .50 airguns already. Hunting license is the H1 and H2, PAL is the one that allow you to possess guns over 500fps, which these big bores are....

To hunt a squirrel down, (as said on the box), only this kind of air pistol is needed and you can shoot a .22 pellet to KO a squirrel or even a crow with a clean shot. This gun "Benjamin HB22" is made for hunting as well. you can adapt a scope on and all you need is pellets and you are ready to go... look at this gun, it's a multi-pump gun, pump 3-8 times, get up to 460fps with .22 pellets, dilevering about 6.86ft/lb of energy. More than enough for a duck. Notice the signs / logo on the box, say you can hunt small and medium games with it. Made for it........

CYMac
05-06-2011, 09:10 PM
Just to share, an air rifle like this one I show... The QB78 is a Co2 air rifle, single shot, bolt action, and it fires .22 pellets at 700fps+, delivering MINIMUM of 16.8 ft/lb of energy as well. More than what you need already. I am saying this is the MINIMUM because you can always load heavier pellets and mod the gun to shoot faster as well, it's just VERY EASY to do so. Many made this into a PCP gun and get even more power out of it too. a very common gun.

Dragonzbane76
05-06-2011, 09:10 PM
like i said I don't know about canadian resource laws but in the states you have to have a special permit and be on "sponsored" lands to hunt with anything of this nature.

CYMac
05-06-2011, 09:15 PM
like i said I don't know about canadian resource laws but in the states you have to have a special permit and be on "sponsored" lands to hunt with anything of this nature.

http://www.americanairgunhunter.com/deertracks.html

see this, there are some states that allow to hunt deer like this with small bore airguns too. Also, I just found out for some states, you just need a deer hunting license and that's all. Just hunt on the right season and that's it. No private land thing required.

wiz cool c
05-07-2011, 02:24 AM
this guy must be a huge hit with the ladies

CYMac
05-07-2011, 04:41 AM
this guy must be a huge hit with the ladies

huh? :confused::confused::confused:

Drake
05-07-2011, 08:42 AM
Well, I stand corrected with the air rifle issue.

CYMac
05-07-2011, 09:53 AM
Well, I stand corrected with the air rifle issue.

sure, at some degree you are right. haha!

CYMac
05-08-2011, 07:24 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp3nwFFSBTA&feature=grec_index

Just wanna add in a link for the airgun reference here, a .177 caliber can actually take down a fox (much larger than a duck right?!) in one shot. don't underestimate the smaller calibers.

David Jamieson
05-08-2011, 07:27 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp3nwFFSBTA&feature=grec_index

Just wanna add in a link for the airgun reference here, a .177 caliber can actually take down a fox (much larger than a duck right?!) in one shot. don't underestimate the smaller calibers.

what do you do with these animals you kill?

taai gihk yahn
05-08-2011, 07:28 AM

my guess is resurrection a la Doo Wai and his fly...

CYMac
05-08-2011, 07:31 AM

hey, don't get me wrong, I do not kill that fox or anything.. I don't even go out to hunt now. I have friends who hunt in the states and they tell me how tasty the squirrels are and show me they poke a long line of squirrel meat and peppers.. crazy stuf.....

But for hunters out there, they kill them and eat them, get it? crazy stuff.. not my type.. so I only hunt like THIS

Dragonzbane76
05-08-2011, 09:55 AM
hey, don't get me wrong, I do not kill that fox or anything.. I don't even go out to hunt now. I have friends who hunt in the states and they tell me how tasty the squirrels are and show me they poke a long line of squirrel meat and peppers.. crazy stuf.....

But for hunters out there, they kill them and eat them, get it? crazy stuff.. not my type.. so I only hunt like THIS

so you sat here and preached about "knowing" hunting, and then turn around and state this???? WTF:confused:

Drake
05-08-2011, 10:10 AM
Yeah, because eating meats prepared in a factory is so much more natural and normal.

Dragonzbane76
05-08-2011, 10:33 AM
yeah that big mac has everything a body needs. :rolleyes:

Lee Chiang Po
05-08-2011, 12:54 PM
My wife's sisters husband, a whity, bought 2 air rifles. a .22 and a .25. The air tank held 3600 pounds of air, and fired 10 shots at a loading. He had little clips that held the pellets, and you just shove them in and lock down, and you have to work the bolt like a regular bolt action to load a pellet and recharge the air.
It is the most accurate rifle in the world. It will shoot with far more killing power than most air guns. He told me he bought them when he was in the marines. He was stationed in Germany, and I am not sure what country he bought the guns in. He said firearms were banned there in the hands of civilians, so they developed air guns for hunting and for sport shooting.
He had to get certified for scuba in order to get his recharge tanks refilled legally. They were the large scuba tanks.

CYMac
05-08-2011, 01:19 PM
so you sat here and preached about "knowing" hunting, and then turn around and state this???? WTF:confused:

Did I preach?! I didn't, I just talked, like many here talk about kungfu but they do kickboxing, haha!

CYMac
05-08-2011, 01:20 PM
My wife's sisters husband, a whity, bought 2 air rifles. a .22 and a .25. The air tank held 3600 pounds of air, and fired 10 shots at a loading. He had little clips that held the pellets, and you just shove them in and lock down, and you have to work the bolt like a regular bolt action to load a pellet and recharge the air.
It is the most accurate rifle in the world. It will shoot with far more killing power than most air guns. He told me he bought them when he was in the marines. He was stationed in Germany, and I am not sure what country he bought the guns in. He said firearms were banned there in the hands of civilians, so they developed air guns for hunting and for sport shooting.
He had to get certified for scuba in order to get his recharge tanks refilled legally. They were the large scuba tanks.

if you can provide a link to the gun that will be cool~ yes, the PCP are very good but also expensive compare the co2 rifles. That's why people use break barrels, you can get the same FPS (velocity) range but cost less....

sanjuro_ronin
05-09-2011, 06:05 AM
Freaking LARPing wanna poser with guns = freaking wanna poser in TCMA.
Considering that on another thread you said you conceal carry, I ask you:
WHAT do you conceal carry?

Little kids playing with toy guns thinking they are real...freaking pathetic and sad.

The Canadian army is taking applications boy, time for you to BE A MAN !

CYMac
05-09-2011, 06:09 AM

Little kids playing with toy guns thinking they are real...freaking pathetic and sad.

Don't you see that I am joking around with this video? come on, relax!

By the way, I am a man. As you can see. By the way, I don't want to get into a fight with you again and so I will stop here. Bye.

Brule
05-09-2011, 06:20 AM
CYMac,

Thanks for not posting anymore vids of kung fu forms and apps.

taai gihk yahn
05-09-2011, 06:23 AM
CYMac,

Thanks for not posting anymore vids of kung fu forms and apps.

if he took down the ones already posted, that would be even more a reason to thank him

Brule
05-09-2011, 06:24 AM
Small steps TGY, small steps.....

taai gihk yahn
05-09-2011, 06:25 AM

CYMac once thought about shooting a man just to feel what it would be like to wet his own pants during the daytime as opposed to just at night...

taai gihk yahn
05-09-2011, 06:26 AM
Small steps TGY, small steps.....

forsooth; I wax impatient

taai gihk yahn
05-09-2011, 06:28 AM
Don't you see that I am joking around with this video? come on, relax!

By the way, I am a man. As you can see. By the way, I don't want to get into a fight with you again and so I will stop here. Bye.

http://cdn.someecards.com/someecards/usercards/1294077376832_3660956.png

wenshu
05-09-2011, 06:34 AM
By the way, I am a man.

By all appearances so is your fiancé.

Violent Designs
05-09-2011, 02:02 PM

i see what you did there

TenTigers
05-09-2011, 02:59 PM
-not that there's anything wrong with that....

Violent Designs
05-09-2011, 04:37 PM

flamer....

taai gihk yahn
05-09-2011, 04:39 PM
flamer....

well look, statistically speaking, at least or two out of ten tigers is going to embrace an "alternative" life stlye...

NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT!

Scott R. Brown
05-09-2011, 04:44 PM
well look, statistically speaking, at least or two out of ten tigers is going to embrace an "alternative" life stlye...

NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT!

I think its more like 0.4%-0.6%! But it also depends upon who you ask for political reasons, and also which culture you are polling!

For example, it was up near 100% in ancient Sparta!:eek:

wenshu
05-09-2011, 08:30 PM

To say nothing of the obvious familial resemblance.