PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul admits to the existance of the New World Order conspiracy.

Hardwork108
05-09-2011, 01:16 AM
Great. Now only people living in caves are not aware of the plan to implement a one world government dictatorship.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dW8iICBkLYs&NR=1

Please share with friends.

Drake
05-09-2011, 06:34 AM
First comment:
"This is terrible. You've taken Ron Paul's words out of context and edited them. This is shameful and your not helping Ron Paul at all. If you're going to post what RP says, at least have the decency to put it up verbatim. "

I recall saying that these hack artists remove the pertinent facts and focus on unreasonable possibilities.

Science and context are so inconvenient, aren't they?

Hardwork108
05-09-2011, 06:36 AM
First comment:
"This is terrible. You've taken Ron Paul's words out of context and edited them. This is shameful and your not helping Ron Paul at all. If you're going to post what RP says, at least have the decency to put it up verbatim. "

I recall saying that these hack artists remove the pertinent facts and focus on unreasonable possibilities.

Science and context are so inconvenient, aren't they?

What the hell are you talking about?

Drake
05-09-2011, 06:40 AM
Posted by Cmac? Hmmm.... like, CyMac?

Hardwork108
05-09-2011, 06:40 AM
Drake, answer me one question in a straight manner. What does the concept of the New World Order represent to you?

Do you know what the New World Order is?

Hardwork108
05-09-2011, 06:41 AM
Posted by Cmac? Hmmm.... like, CyMac?

You accuse me of using Ron Paul's words out of context. Then I ask you what the hell you are talking about and then you change the subject.......typical.:rolleyes:

You know, for an US Military Intelligence Officer, you are pretty transparent. You just blindly discredit anything that does not take the official government position.....LOL

Drake
05-09-2011, 06:43 AM
Drake, answer me one question in a straight manner. What does the concept of the New World Order represent to you?

Do you know what the New World Order is?

It's a boogeyman created by your hack job conspiracy theorist masters to keep you scared and supporting them. As long as there's a dastardly NWO or Illuminati to keep you up at night, they'll keep you hooked.

You talk about OBL as a boogeyman? Yeah... pot, meet kettle... if you'll notice, you're both black.

This coming from a guy who in one post discredits (rightfully so) Hamid Gul, then in another uses his lies as proof OBL wasn't killed in the raid. Is he a puppet or not? Make up your mind, o' distorter of the truth...

Drake
05-09-2011, 06:46 AM
You accuse me of using Ron Paul's words out of context. Then I ask you what the hell you are talking about and then you change the subject.......typical.:rolleyes:

You know, for an US Military Intelligence Officer, you are pretty transparent. You just blindly discredit anything that does not take the official government position.....LOL

Actually, I've been overly critical of the CIA's mistakes regarding Iraq. I've also been critical of assessments made regarding troop strength required, as well as the damage done by destabilizing the region.

I have also been very critical of the Tora Bora blunder, as well as supporting Pakistan ISI operations, due to their destabilizing effect on Afghanistan. I've spoken to the Afghan ambassador about a few of these topics.

Hardwork108
05-09-2011, 07:08 AM
It's a boogeyman created by your hack job conspiracy theorist masters to keep you scared and supporting them. As long as there's a dastardly NWO or Illuminati to keep you up at night, they'll keep you hooked.

Actually, the New World Order of a one world government is a Masonic/Zionist concept.

Anyway, here are some more "hack job conspiracy theorist masters" talking about the New World Order. One of them is none other than "Republican" George Bush Senior and the other one is the "Democrat" Gary Hart, both members of the Council on Foreign Relations. The segment when on the immediate aftermath of 9-11, Gary Hart suggests the NWO as a solution, is very telling....LOL!

You can also see Ron Paul. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6sYGwWiCQY

This coming from a guy who in one post discredits (rightfully so) Hamid Gul, then in another uses his lies as proof OBL wasn't killed in the raid. Is he a puppet or not? Make up your mind, o' distorter of the truth...

Hey, puppets don't always play along. For examples, see Saddam Hussain and General Noreiga of Panama, both of whom were "friends" of George Bush Sr. to start with!

Hardwork108
05-09-2011, 07:15 AM
Actually, I've been overly critical of the CIA's mistakes regarding Iraq. I've also been critical of assessments made regarding troop strength required, as well as the damage done by destabilizing the region.

I have also been very critical of the Tora Bora blunder, as well as supporting Pakistan ISI operations, due to their destabilizing effect on Afghanistan. I've spoken to the Afghan ambassador about a few of these topics.

The damage done by destabilizing the region was one of those "we made a mistake", excuses that was planned from the beginning and was very intentional. It is called creating chaos, while dividing and ruling.

I am still not sure wether your own personal intentions are good or not, but you need to forget your ego and look at the big picture.

curenado
05-09-2011, 08:36 AM
I think it is just money. Forget religion and politics. If you want to know the future study economics and finance.....

Drake
05-09-2011, 11:22 AM
The damage done by destabilizing the region was one of those "we made a mistake", excuses that was planned from the beginning and was very intentional. It is called creating chaos, while dividing and ruling.

I am still not sure wether your own personal intentions are good or not, but you need to forget your ego and look at the big picture.

There is no NWO/Illuminati/Evil Overlords. I see this stuff with my own eyes, while you rely on websites. Who do you think is more credible? World leaders can't get along long enough to establish any sort of global conglomerate.

The reality is actually much more scary when you realize there is no captain at the wheel. Count yourself lucky we haven't reduced this planet to ashes already, and every day it doesn't happen.

You simply don't know any better. All you have is the websites to go off of. Youtube and hack conspiracy websites. That's it. Nothing more.

I spent the morning talking to an Afghan who lived through most of the crap you don't even understand. We also talked about Hamid Gul... at length. You know, the guy you didn't recognize, yet used as a "credible source" later? Let's just say this guy isn't well-liked by Afghans, and he has his own plans.

Syn7
05-09-2011, 12:18 PM
i dont understand why, with all the latin scholars out there, and there are a few, that people would still think the dollar bill says new world order on it... and thats just not what it says... a more apt translation would be like "new ages" which is a way different than NEW WORLD ORDER...

and if something as simple as that could be sop misunderstood, makes you wonder how many of the other dots dont click...

and yes, paul was takien waaaay outta context there...

Hardwork108
05-09-2011, 04:40 PM
i dont understand why, with all the latin scholars out there, and there are a few, that people would still think the dollar bill says new world order on it... and thats just not what it says... a more apt translation would be like "new ages" which is a way different than NEW WORLD ORDER...

and if something as simple as that could be sop misunderstood, makes you wonder how many of the other dots dont click...

and yes, paul was takien waaaay outta context there...

I don't know how old you people are, but I am going to try again:

Look at the following clip of Ron Paul, starting 0:08 when asked about the New Word Order, and tell me what is so "waaaay outta context"?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfmNMy-mh5Y&feature=related

Here, he is asked a direct question and he answers it!!!!!!

Hardwork108
05-09-2011, 04:55 PM
There is no NWO/Illuminati/Evil Overlords.

Yet, as you could see on the video clips provided, George Bush, Gordon Brown, Gary Hart and other politicians, including European ones mention the NWO.

Do you believe that those news reports and/or speeches are fake??? LOL!

I see this stuff with my own eyes, while you rely on websites. Who do you think is more credible? World leaders can't get along long enough to establish any sort of global conglomerate.

Really, have you heard of something called the European Union? LOL! :rolleyes:

The leaders agreed enough to bring down border restrictions; They agreed enough to have one central government in Brussels that make decisions that those countries' elected leaders cannot overturn; They agreed enough to have ONE single European currency.

Have you heard of the North American Union? Have you heard of the new currency that is being prepared for the Americas, known as the Amero?

Have you heard of Mercosul. Which refers to the development of a South American "economic" block. Of course, the "economic" part is just to hoodwink the South American population into believing that the purpose for Mercosul's existance is economic, whereas the real purpose is to create a regional political block. When this is achieved then the "economic" description will be dropped, as it did when the European Economic Community, suddenly became the European Cummunity.

These people tip toe, towards their goals....

The reality is actually much more scary when you realize there is no captain at the wheel. Count yourself lucky we haven't reduced this planet to ashes already, and every day it doesn't happen.

The "reality" of unconnected random events in the world political arena is just a front, to hide the meticulous planning was and IS being carried out!

Wake up!

You simply don't know any better. All you have is the websites to go off of. Youtube and hack conspiracy websites. That's it. Nothing more.

As US Military Intelligence Officer, you insist on discrediting these sites even though time and again, their sources are official or ex-official personnel.

Also, some of my videos are of what politicians themselves are saying. Why do you not refer to those directly, but instead, keep repeating your lies??

I spent the morning talking to an Afghan who lived through most of the crap you don't even understand. We also talked about Hamid Gul... at length. You know, the guy you didn't recognize, yet used as a "credible source" later? Let's just say this guy isn't well-liked by Afghans, and he has his own plans.

The US forces who have murdered 10s of thousands of innocents in Afghanistan (and whole lot more in Iraq), are not liked by most Afghans (and Iraqis) either, but you always protect them and justify their actions....:rolleyes:

Hardwork108
05-09-2011, 05:01 PM

Don't you think if they had put New World Order, people may have become suspicious, even people like you and Drake??? LOL!

Can you not see the connection between New World Order, which on one level means the unset of a New Age, with the phrase, "New Ages"?

The only misunderstanding is coming from intellectual cowards who are petrified of venturing out of their psychologica/emotional and intellectual comfort zones to once and for all see the evil that is running this world and the plans that it has for its herd of sheeps....

Drake
05-09-2011, 05:14 PM
Ok, genius... what did Hamid Gul say about Afghanistan right after the attacks? In fact, what went on in Kandahar this weekend, and why is it significant?

You only know what those lunatics tell you. THAT IS A FACT. Not a SINGLE idea put forth is your own.

Hardwork108
05-09-2011, 09:34 PM
Ok, genius... what did Hamid Gul say about Afghanistan right after the attacks? In fact, what went on in Kandahar this weekend, and why is it significant?

I don't know, could it be this interview made on the 26th of September, following the 9-11 attacks, where he says that 9-11 was an inside job? LOL!

http://911caper.com/2010/08/17/upi-interview-with-hamid-gul/

However, feel free to tell me yourself. After all I have been telling you things that you don't know about your own governement for many months. So, the least you can do is tell me something I don't know, while diverting attention from Ron Paul's admission of the New World Order conspiracy.

You only know what those lunatics tell you. THAT IS A FACT. Not a SINGLE idea put forth is your own.

Do you believe Ron Paul to be a lunatic? LOL!

Drake
05-09-2011, 10:08 PM
I don't know, could it be this interview made on the 26th of September, following the 9-11 attacks, where he says that 9-11 was an inside job? LOL!

http://911caper.com/2010/08/17/upi-interview-with-hamid-gul/

However, feel free to tell me yourself. After all I have been telling you things that you don't know about your own governement for many months. So, the least you can do is tell me something I don't know, while diverting attention from Ron Paul's admission of the New World Order conspiracy.

Do you believe Ron Paul to be a lunatic? LOL!

No.. something else he said. You won't find it on youtube.

Hardwork108
05-09-2011, 10:11 PM
No.. something else he said. You won't find it on youtube.

Yes, your cloke and dagger world is intriguing when you are not killing your own citizens, however, you are still avoiding the point of this thread where on two occasions Ron Paul is filmed confirming the existance of the New World Order.

So, would you call Ron Paul a crackpot "conspiracy theorist"?

Drake
05-10-2011, 04:20 AM
Yes, your cloke and dagger world is intriguing when you are not killing your own citizens, however, you are still avoiding the point of this thread where on two occasions Ron Paul is filmed confirming the existance of the New World Order.

So, would you call Ron Paul a crackpot "conspiracy theorist"?

You answer my question first.

Hardwork108
05-10-2011, 09:03 AM
You answer my question first.

Hey, I answered your question. I said I don't know, but provided you with a link where he said that 9-11 was a hoax and an inside job.

Drake
05-10-2011, 12:04 PM
Hey, I answered your question. I said I don't know, but provided you with a link where he said that 9-11 was a hoax and an inside job.

And he has a vested interest in making the US look like liars and crooks.

Hardwork108
05-10-2011, 01:42 PM
And he has a vested interest in making the US look like liars and crooks.

And the US, the UK, et al, are not crooks and liars?????

They don't steal and control other sovereign nations' natural resources? They do not destablize other nations, when it is in their interest to do so (see, Iran in the 1950s and 1970s, as well as Latin America (Chile, Brasil, etc)?

They do not carry out acts of war against other countries using false pretexts (see Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, Panama, etc.)?

Now, if you are going to deny every single accusation, it makes you look very guilty, specially when with the passage of time, some of these crimes have been admitted to officially, and even documentaries made about them by OFFICIAL media sources!!

Drake
05-10-2011, 03:38 PM
And the US, the UK, et al, are not crooks and liars?????

They don't steal and control other sovereign nations' natural resources? They do not destablize other nations, when it is in their interest to do so (see, Iran in the 1950s and 1970s, as well as Latin America (Chile, Brasil, etc)?

They do not carry out acts of war against other countries using false pretexts (see Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, Panama, etc.)?

Now, if you are going to deny every single accusation, it makes you look very guilty, specially when with the passage of time, some of these crimes have been admitted to officially, and even documentaries made about them by OFFICIAL media sources!!

Stay on target and do not deviate. Hamid Gul, as I said, operates in hs is own best interests. Nothing anyone else does makes his business any less sleazy. He is NOT to be taken as a valid reference, even if you think the rest of the world is evil and corrupt. Makes him no less of a liar.

Hardwork108
05-10-2011, 03:52 PM
Stay on target and do not deviate. Hamid Gul, as I said, operates in hs is own best interests. Nothing anyone else does makes his business any less sleazy. He is NOT to be taken as a valid reference, even if you think the rest of the world is evil and corrupt. Makes him no less of a liar.

Except of course that we cannot forget that the "rest of the world", that is, the USA and the UK, et al, are infinitely more powerful and have done much more damage in recent history than the likes of Hamid Gul.

Also, it is also worth noting Hamid Gul is not behind the NWO, and the murderous and inhuman path that is used to take us there, yes, to a global dictatorship!

Syn7
05-12-2011, 12:27 PM
honestly, i find that what is most likely the truth is far more terrifying than what you propose... i believe that their are many "captains" who think the have the wheel but in all reality this planet is running rudderless and is far more chaotic and rqndom than otherwise... to be honest, i would prefer a one world government as long as it is somewhat democratic... aristocrats only have as much power as the proletariat allow them to have... if we had a one world gov that was being very unkind to most of humanity there would be uprisings all over the planet within a mere one or two generations... at the longest...

we can ave as many bastille days as it takes....

Hardwork108
05-13-2011, 02:31 PM
honestly, i find that what is most likely the truth is far more terrifying than what you propose... i believe that their are many "captains" who think the have the wheel but in all reality this planet is running rudderless and is far more chaotic and rqndom than otherwise...

Your view is understandable. However, it is my belief and that of many others, that most of the chaos you see is engineered by those in power. They create problems and then they offer the solutions. You will see that most solutions will one way or the other, point towards a one world government solution.

It is no coincidence that most of the current "problems" faced by us are INTERNATIONAL. That is GLOBAL warming; GLOBAL war on Terrorism; GLOBAL epidemic/pandemic threats; Global Economic Crisis;

And the solutions are GLOBAL as well, which include more - international bodies and institutions; International laws; International "cross boarder" co-operation"; building of regional power blocks at the expense of national sovereinity; bigger role for the UN, and so on.

to be honest, i would prefer a one world government

That is the idea of the mostly artificially created chaos you see around you. It is so that you and millions such as you, will think that we need to be saved from ourselves and the resultant divisions and wars, which will make you accept a world government.

Unfortunately, the same people who are pushing for and manipulating the NWO, through wars, famines and mass murder, are the same people who are going to be in charge of the world government. Do you want these psychopaths to be in charge of your life?

as long as it is somewhat democratic...
I assure you that the planned world government is NOT going to be democratic. By the way, talking of Democracy, let me tell you that it is not all it has cracked up to be. I believe that a better system would be Constitutional Republic, such as what the USA was designed to be, but is NOT!

That is when the citizen would have his rights given to him by a fixed Constitution. NO government would be able to take those rights away from him. In a normal Democracy, the government will give you the rights, but then the government can take them away, if there is not constitution to prevent them from doing so.

Of course, I am dismayed that so many Americans are lettng their constitutional rights be erroded because they are so scared of the alcoholic Islamic terrorists....LOL

Wasn't it GW Bush who said that for him, the Constitution was just a piece of paper? I think he was, or was it one of his goons?

aristocrats only have as much power as the proletariat allow them to have...
The problem is that the "aristocrats" have all the power NOW. They are the ones that are pushing for the NWO.

Who do you think are the shareholders of the Federal Reserve? People like Drake?

Or, who are the share holders in the "National" banks of other countries across the globe, that belong to the same banking cartel?

I have good idea who some of them are, but the fact is that they are the ones who run governments across the globe; they are the one who choose presidents and prime ministers.

They are the ones who own most of the wealth in the world. Don't make the mistake of thinking that people like Bill Gates and Warren Buffet are the richest men in the world.;)

if we had a one world gov that was being very unkind to most of humanity there would be uprisings all over the planet within a mere one or two generations... at the longest...

I don't think that it will be that easy. You have governments in the West that are "most unkind" as well. However, there are no uprisings. Why? Because their citizens are dumbed down, traumatised and exploited. They are duped into believing that in the "next" elections they will be able to make a difference.

They do not even know who runs their lives. They look at corrupt and "bought and paid for" politicians/leaders/Presidents/Prime Ministers for answers, not realizing that these people act as company heads and employees for the "aristocrats".

IN short if you don't see who is running your life, then how can your revolt and protect yourself?

In the West, the people do not see that the banking cartels are running their lives. Who owns the Banking Cartels that run our lives? Who ELECTED them to run our lives?

Good questions, no?

There is one more important factor that we CANNOT ignore when it comes to flirting with a world dictatorship, and that factor is TECHNOLOGY!

An uprising nowadays against an elite that has been in covert control for such a long time (centuries) and has the experience that goes with it, is hard enough, but with the technology that they possess, it becomes darn right suicidal.

They have also "crept in" their surveillance technologies into our every day lives. We have major cities in the West that are heavy surveyed by high tech cameras; we have surveillance through the internet; we have high tech phone surveillance; satellite surveillance; surveillance at work........many of these to apparently fight "invisible" terrorists!

Then there is the human microchip technology. Many researchers say that the final aim, that is to close the trap door on humanity, is to micochip the world population. The chip would contain all your info and credit info. You would live in a cashless society and you would be at the mercy of those who had the power of switching off your chip.

So, try and revolt against this type of technocrats and you will see how mercilessly they will deal with you. As we speak, the micro chips are being gradually introduced into humans to get them used to the idea.

No doubt, in the near future they will insist that its use would prevent "terrorist" attacks; or reduce muggings; make life easier; the of course, Hollywood would loyaly promote its use in blockbuster movies, where the hero uses his implanted chip.....and so on....

Sorry, long post....but to conclude, the New World Order was in the making for a long time. Its proponents are not supporters of justice, love or world peace. They want to build a world dictatorship to fascilitate and increase their control over the human race and the resources of the planet.

We can either sleep walk into this or resist (by none co-peration)....

I would suggest more open minded research.

Syn7
05-14-2011, 04:18 PM
youve never taken a poli-sci class, that i can tell for sure from what you write...

the word democracy is a wide term... and when i say democracy, i mean democracy, as a wide term... a constitutional republic is a form of democracy... how the pope is chosen by cardinals is a type of democracy... and when we decide where to go for dinner, thats democratic too... so when i say democracy, i mean democracy... not whatever narrow terms you subject that word to in your head...

as for the rest, im not gonna get into it other than to say that i agree, some scenarios are man made and manipulative from conception... but not everything that happens is a conspiracy... sometimes **** just happens... and i believe that more times than not **** just happens... the manipulative fear scenarios are in the minority... and thats not to say that it isnt a problem and im not saying we shouldnt be aware of it and active in creating a world around us that we want for ourselves... im just saying not everything that happens is planned and nefarious... everytime you see a major there is always that group that cries foul and attaches some conspiracy to it... and sometimes they are right, but usually they are just wasting their time making associations in their heads that dont actually exist... they allow their passion to override their good sense and they allow themselves to be swayed by circumstantial and shotty evidence...

Hardwork108
05-15-2011, 08:55 PM
youve never taken a poli-sci class, that i can tell for sure from what you write...

the word democracy is a wide term... and when i say democracy, i mean democracy, as a wide term... a constitutional republic is a form of democracy... how the pope is chosen by cardinals is a type of democracy... and when we decide where to go for dinner, thats democratic too... so when i say democracy, i mean democracy... not whatever narrow terms you subject that word to in your head...

When I say democracy, I am talking about the con job that is prevalent in most, if not all, countries who claim to be "democratic". The word "Democracy" is just a buzz word to hoodwink the masses.

as for the rest, im not gonna get into it other than to say that i agree, some scenarios are man made and manipulative from conception... but not everything that happens is a conspiracy... sometimes **** just happens... and i believe that more times than not **** just happens... the manipulative fear scenarios are in the minority... and thats not to say that it isnt a problem and im not saying we shouldnt be aware of it and active in creating a world around us that we want for ourselves... im just saying not everything that happens is planned and nefarious... everytime you see a major there is always that group that cries foul and attaches some conspiracy to it... and sometimes they are right, but usually they are just wasting their time making associations in their heads that dont actually exist... they allow their passion to override their good sense and they allow themselves to be swayed by circumstantial and shotty evidence...

Well, as far as I am concerned -

the "man made global warming",a is a scam.

9-11 WAS an inside job, and I am still surprised that there are grown up adults who swallow the official version, hook, line and sinker.

The pandemic threats that never materialize are con-jobs and psy-ops.

The economic crisis was planned and triggered on purpose by our dear banking cartels.

If you notice, all of the above "problems" require international or GLOBAL "solutions", which also include restricitions on our freedom to travel, be spied on, be force vaccinated, or at leas be conned into being vaccinated, and many other controls and taxes.

We are being led towards a world government, and only the blind don't see it!!!