PDA

View Full Version : Challange

Keng Lee
05-10-2011, 03:56 PM
I believe my style is superior and would like to accept challenges how do i start this?

Hardwork108
05-10-2011, 03:57 PM
I believe my style is superior and would like to accept challenges how do i start this?

I believe that if you go on like this, you are going to get banned!

Keng Lee
05-10-2011, 03:57 PM
I am accepting challenges

taai gihk yahn
05-10-2011, 03:59 PM

1) go to local zoo

2) strip naked

3) apply steak sauce to yourself liberally

4) find lion house

5) scale wall

Hardwork108
05-10-2011, 03:59 PM
I am accepting challenges

OK. I challenge you to a spelling match!

Hardwork108
05-10-2011, 04:02 PM
1) go to local zoo

2) strip naked

3) apply steak sauce to yourself liberally

4) find lion house

5) scale wall

And lets hope that the lyon turns out to be a kinky one and rapes him first, before eating him!

Keng Lee
05-10-2011, 04:02 PM
shut up......

Keng Lee
05-10-2011, 04:03 PM
i will challenge u if you sign my paper!

Hardwork108
05-10-2011, 04:04 PM
shut up......

Hey, no one "said" anything. I swear to you. We were just typing words.....

Hardwork108
05-10-2011, 04:06 PM

Are we talking about a newspaper or an exam paper. You really have to be specific, because this is the internet and things get misunderstood....

taai gihk yahn
05-10-2011, 04:07 PM

no one ever told you not to post when drunk?

http://torwars.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Drunk-Geek.jpg

PalmStriker
05-10-2011, 04:08 PM
What style are you representing that needs validation for effectiveness, Keng Lee?

PalmStriker
05-10-2011, 04:09 PM
Woah! (post #9).

Keng Lee
05-10-2011, 04:10 PM
Southern Shaolin Golden Monkey Kung Fu my teacher was a real shaolin monk

Hardwork108
05-10-2011, 04:11 PM

Do you use bananas as weapons of choice?

Keng Lee
05-10-2011, 04:15 PM
i will challange bear hands if u sign my paper

Keng Lee
05-10-2011, 04:15 PM
my teacher is Fung Wu! who did u learn from my teacher is the real kung fu yours not real Fung Wu was a shaolin monk! he mastered the real stuff!

Hardwork108
05-10-2011, 04:16 PM
i will challange bear hands if u sign my paper

Bear hands?:confused:

I thought you said that you did Monkey style?

taai gihk yahn
05-10-2011, 04:17 PM

Look, before this goes any further, here's the thing: if you want to troll the forum, that's great - everyone here loves a good troll (in fact, if you search John Takeshi, Shaolin Poetry or judo katana, you will get some excellent examples); but frankly, and don't take this the wrong way, you suck at it; you need to come up with something a little (ok, a lot) better - granted, your whole Golden Monkey thing was cute at first, but it got old, it's done; as a follow-up, this whole "challange" thread is pretty sub-standard;

check out Foiling Fist's post about "internal power" - see, that's good trolling because it seems serious (well, actually, he might actually BE serious, which is frightening, but anyway), and sits in that limbo zone where you don't quite know what to do with it; your, OTOH, easily fits into the "obvious trolling" category, or, if not, the 'bat sh1t crazy" one, which is already kinda filled up due to CYMac's lunacy of the past week;

raise the bar, grasshopper, raise the bar...

Keng Lee
05-10-2011, 04:21 PM
you stop picking on me!!!!!!! whats your problem your a nobody know one knows who your are!!

hskwarrior
05-10-2011, 04:26 PM
kENG lEE IS THAT YOUR MOM CALLIN YOU?

lkfmdc
05-10-2011, 04:26 PM
I accept, but since you challenged me, I pick the conditions. First, it must be in the south bronx at 12 midnight. You must be NAKED, except for a large wooden sign you must hold, this way I will be able to find you, the sign must read in LARGE LETTERS 'death to spics and ******s"

Please tell me what night you will be there

taai gihk yahn
05-10-2011, 04:32 PM
I accept, but since you challenged me, I pick the conditions. First, it must be in the south bronx at 12 midnight. You must be NAKED, except for a large wooden sign you must hold, this way I will be able to find you, the sign must read in LARGE LETTERS 'death to spics and ******s"

Please tell me what night you will be there

Dave, he said he wanted a challenge, not a date...:p

lkfmdc
05-10-2011, 04:33 PM
Dave, he said he wanted a challenge, not a date...:p

psssstttt,
If it were a date, hot sauce would be involved
don't you know anything :rolleyes:

taai gihk yahn
05-10-2011, 04:34 PM
psssstttt,
If it were a date, hot sauce would be involved
don't you know anything :rolleyes:

of course, what was I thinking! <smacks forehead>

but wait, what about the sledge hammers and army boots? or is that so '09?

lkfmdc
05-10-2011, 04:37 PM
He's naked, so where would he put the sledge hammer? :eek:

GeneChing
05-10-2011, 05:00 PM
We cannot endorse challenges here on the forum....challanges either. :rolleyes:

Drake
05-10-2011, 05:10 PM

I challenge your challenge that I may not challenge.

Drake
05-10-2011, 05:10 PM
Keng Lee...if you can make it down to Kandahar, I'll be waiting for you.

mooyingmantis
05-10-2011, 05:18 PM

When you are old enough to drive, my name and city/state are in my signature. Give me a call when you get into town.

GeneChing
05-10-2011, 05:20 PM
I challenge your challenge that I may not challenge. Nice reply tho. ;)

Seriously, it's a legal thing. Much as we might like, we can't endorse challenges. Open challenges are grounds for banning.

Drake
05-10-2011, 05:33 PM
Nice reply tho. ;)

Seriously, it's a legal thing. Much as we might like, we can't endorse challenges. Open challenges are grounds for banning.

It's somewhat funny, considering all the stuff going on here that you DO endorse! :cool:

taai gihk yahn
05-10-2011, 05:34 PM
Nice reply tho. ;)

just out of curiosity, how is it a legal thing? I mean, I can understand how you can't encourage them, but why banning someone who makes them? not arguing, just curious as to what the legal aspect of it is

Drake
05-10-2011, 05:40 PM
just out of curiosity, how is it a legal thing? I mean, i can understand how you can't encourage them, but why banning someone who makes them? Not arguing, just curious as to what the legal aspect of it is

You can't handle the truth!

Wildwoo
05-10-2011, 05:48 PM
I was totally bored:D:p:D:p:D

SPJ
05-10-2011, 06:01 PM
challenge for tennis, golf games etc

challenge for chinese chess

challenge for singing a song such as kara oke.

---

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVmwTBkCzeU&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aLoezucIzk&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eK-dwEUx0vs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbZDjnWtK1A

--

:p

lkfmdc
05-10-2011, 06:06 PM

are we still free to post meaningless banter and photoshops?

Dragonzbane76
05-10-2011, 06:08 PM

I just laughed at that and I don't laugh at anything of his. :p

Dragonzbane76
05-10-2011, 06:09 PM
are we still free to post meaningless banter and photoshops?

haha it's your god given right sir. :)

GeneChing
05-10-2011, 06:25 PM
just out of curiosity, how is it a legal thing? I mean, I can understand how you can't encourage them, but why banning someone who makes them? not arguing, just curious as to what the legal aspect of it isIt's mostly out of prudence. If anyone got hurt in such a challenge, our legal has advised us that we don't want to be in the position of having a forum that might have helped to instigate the situation. It's different if someone else takes legal responsibility, like a sanctioned match or something, but an open challenge is totally unacceptable. In all likelihood, it's not that we'd be responsible. It's more a matter that we don't want to be involved. That would be an absurd time and energy suck, with no potential benefit. So, I shut them down.

We're a martial arts business, which means we come under a lot of scrutiny. We get fully audited every year because we sell some weapons that are illegal in some parts of the country. In fact, as we speak, I'm waiting to find out if I will be called to testify as a witness in court on a case involving the martial arts (nothing to do with the forum, mind you). It really sucks being subpoenaed and being on call. I've had to rearrange my schedule several times over the last few months over this. I've been on call for the last week and was informed just this morning that I might be called in tomorrow, and if that happens, I have to reschedule two business appointments. They have just ended trial an hour and a half ago, and I'm still at work here awaiting their call. It's such a bother.

By the way, and I should have said this earlier, Keng Lee - you are now officially warned. Make another such challenge - or challange or whatever - and you will be banned.

taai gihk yahn
05-10-2011, 06:33 PM
It's mostly out of prudence. If anyone got hurt in such a challenge, our legal has advised us that we don't want to be in the position of having a forum that might have helped to instigate the situation. It's different if someone else takes legal responsibility, like a sanctioned match or something, but an open challenge is totally unacceptable. In all likelihood, it's not that we'd be responsible. It's more a matter that we don't want to be involved. That would be an absurd time and energy suck, with no potential benefit. So, I shut them down.

We're a martial arts business, which means we come under a lot of scrutiny. We get fully audited every year because we sell some weapons that are illegal in some parts of the country. In fact, as we speak, I'm waiting to find out if I will be called to testify as a witness in court on a case involving the martial arts (nothing to do with the forum, mind you). It really sucks being subpoenaed and being on call. I've had to rearrange my schedule several times over the last few months over this. I've been on call for the last week and was informed just this morning that I might be called in tomorrow, and if that happens, I have to reschedule two business appointments. They have just ended trial an hour and a half ago, and I'm still at work here awaiting their call. It's such a bother.

By the way, and I should have said this earlier, Keng Lee - you are now officially warned. Make another such challenge - or challange or whatever - and you will be banned.

that's what I figured - you wouldn't be criminally culpable, but leave it to some lawyer to drag you into a sh1t storm, and for what; makes sense to nip it at the bud - and good to have it as clearly articulated as a precedent just in case something slips buy

incidentally, I think we have a new KFMF meme, vis a vis the term "challange"...as long as it's not used inappropriately, of course...

taai gihk yahn
05-10-2011, 06:38 PM
I just laughed at that and I don't laugh at anything of his. :p

well, to be fair, he DID give the forum the term "glorified kickboxer" (which, of course, co-opted beyond anything anyone could dream of);

that said, I "challange" ALL glorified kickboxers to show me their glorification!

mooyingmantis
05-10-2011, 06:49 PM
i like to fight, but i prefer being "mentally challanged"! :D

PalmStriker
05-10-2011, 06:53 PM
you stop picking on me!!!!!!! whats your problem your a nobody know one knows who your are!!

I just scanned the internet for some (any) mention of your legendary Master and came up with nothing.

Brule
05-10-2011, 07:00 PM
i like to fight, but i prefer being "mentally challanged"! :D

So does CYMac;)

Lee Chiang Po
05-10-2011, 07:33 PM

You can't whip me?

lkfmdc
05-10-2011, 08:46 PM
haha it's your god given right sir. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBShN8qT4lk

Hardwork108
05-10-2011, 09:24 PM
well, to be fair, he DID give the forum the term "glorified kickboxer" (which, of course, co-opted beyond anything anyone could dream of);

Yep, I am a legend around these parts.:cool:

that said, I "challange" ALL glorified kickboxers to show me their glorification!

Hey, I believe the glorified kickboxers of this forum show their glorification every day through their "interesting" kung fu posts.:D

Hardwork108
05-10-2011, 09:25 PM
I "challange" all glorified kickboxers to start practicing genuine kung fu! :D

Hardwork108
05-10-2011, 09:29 PM
Wait a minute!!!!!!

Could Keng Lee be Bawang's son?:eek:

Lucas
05-10-2011, 10:50 PM
Bawang can only reproduce every one thousand years.

Hardwork108
05-10-2011, 11:37 PM
Bawang can only reproduce every one thousand years.

Thank god for that, I say!

LSWCTN1
05-11-2011, 05:43 AM

The very next post...

And lets hope that the lyon turns out to be a kinky one and rapes him first, before eating him!

How ironic...!

wenshu
05-11-2011, 06:22 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaBTaok3qG0

ShaolinDan
05-11-2011, 06:29 AM
Lol at Wenshu...
You posted that link while I was finding it on line.

Challange!!!

wenshu
05-11-2011, 06:35 AM
Every time someone starts with the internet challange nonsense, I think about that episode.

ShaolinDan
05-11-2011, 06:40 AM
It's the misspelling that made me think of it. Haven't seen the episode in probably twenty years, but I've always remembered that scene. Cracked me up.

Hardwork108
05-11-2011, 06:40 AM
The very next post...

How ironic...!

Hey, I had to get the ball rolling....:D

taai gihk yahn
05-11-2011, 06:43 AM
Lol at Wenshu...
You posted that link while I was finding it on line.

Challange!!!

CHALLANGE!!!

I'm saying it like I would if I was French (which I'm not), with a an open "ah" sound for the second "a"; I assume everyone else is saying it the same way? because if not, then it's really not going to be any fun...

Dale Dugas
05-11-2011, 06:46 AM
I f.a.r.t. in your general direction---said with a Faux French accent ala Monty Python

Ray Pina
05-11-2011, 06:47 AM
Go to your local athletic commission and get put on an amateur MMA card.... let us know how you do.

taai gihk yahn
05-11-2011, 06:47 AM
I f.a.r.t. in your general direction---said with a Faux French accent ala Monty Python

CHALLANGE!!!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-rxLBBtPjeo8/TZvSZf_I63I/AAAAAAAAAR4/FcdOKckJNIk/s1600/gauntlet1.jpg

wenshu
05-11-2011, 06:49 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92gP2J0CUjc

lkfmdc
05-11-2011, 06:51 AM
You can't whip me?

http://bp2.blogger.com/_61Pf07OZxGo/SGwoVQYv_lI/AAAAAAAAAfs/VD65m_GZxDw/s400/leather+boy+ready+to+be+spanked.jpg

I'm sure that's exactly what he wants

Scott R. Brown
05-11-2011, 08:41 AM
CHALLANGE!!!

Pronounced Shall Unj

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-rxLBBtPjeo8/TZvSZf_I63I/AAAAAAAAAR4/FcdOKckJNIk/s1600/gauntlet1.jpg

You dropped your pretty metal glove!

SPJ
05-11-2011, 08:55 AM
confusicous once said

a true contest for gentlemen is shooting arrow with bow

jun zi wu shuo zheng

bi ye she hu.

etc etc.

:D

Scott R. Brown
05-11-2011, 08:57 AM

So basically you are challenging EVERYONE to NOT challenge ANYONE?:confused:

bawang
05-11-2011, 12:11 PM
my sigong tell me not ot chalenge for save honer

Hardwork108
05-11-2011, 12:54 PM
my sigong tell me not ot chalenge for save honer

That would be because in your case, the "saving the honor" boat has sailed a long time ago....

bawang
05-11-2011, 12:56 PM
you are a stupid gay

devoid of honoer wing chun scum

Hardwork108
05-11-2011, 01:00 PM
you are a stupid gay

devoid of honoer wing chun scum

You are so easy to upset.:D

bawang
05-11-2011, 01:02 PM
you know wing chun from red boat opera?

you do know chinese opera houses were full of male prostitutes?

Hardwork108
05-11-2011, 01:24 PM
you know wing chun from red boat opera?
No, I learned my Wing Chun from the Royal Opera. It is superior to your gay MMA...:D

you do know chinese opera houses were full of male prostitutes?
Don't tell me that they ripped you off!

Well, if you are that way inclined, then you deserved what you got, or not got.....lol

bawang
05-11-2011, 01:28 PM
i am actually quite serious. this is the reason i dont like wing chun. lots of southern kung fu talk about bridging and sensitivity. opera houses had lots of male prostitutes.

Hardwork108
05-11-2011, 01:35 PM
i am actually quite serious. this is the reason i dont like wing chun. lots of southern kung fu talk about bridging and sensitivity. opera houses had lots of male prostitutes.

:eek:I am beginning to see STICKY HANDS training with a different perspective! :eek:

Seriously: I suggest that you "like" or "dislike" wing chun on its merits as a martial art and not because of any other factor, wether real, or imagined.

bawang
05-11-2011, 01:41 PM
Seriously: I suggest that you "like" or "dislike" wing chun on its merits as a martial art and not because of any other factor, wether real, or imagined.

this is a huge factor.

i dont want to learn a martial art that was trained by male prostitutes for self defence.

Hardwork108
05-11-2011, 01:54 PM
this is a huge factor.

i dont want to learn a martial art that was trained by male prostitutes for self defence.

Imagine the advantage you will have over other styles when it comes to defending your rear gate......:p

Serioulsy, this is the first time I hear about this male prostitute thing....LOL

Even if this were true, it does not mean that the style's developers and all of its students were such..:rolleyes:

KC Elbows
05-11-2011, 03:06 PM
I'm sick of bloody lupins.

taai gihk yahn
05-11-2011, 04:30 PM
I'm sick of bloody lupins.

why don't you go out and steal something nice like some Venetian silver or a Velasquez for the outside loo?

wenshu
05-11-2011, 04:40 PM
I, for one, much prefer Matisse during my daily constitutionals.

http://maraahmed.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/matisse-the-blue-nude-1907.jpg

Keep Velázquez in the study where he belongs.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2499/4365885515_4e51d02909.jpg

Lucas
05-11-2011, 04:44 PM
Boris Vallejo ftw hands down!

Syn7
05-11-2011, 05:30 PM
Imagine the advantage you will have over other styles when it comes to defending your rear gate......:p

Serioulsy, this is the first time I hear about this male prostitute thing....LOL

Even if this were true, it does not mean that the style's developers and all of its students were such..:rolleyes:

are you saying male prostitutes cant fight??? i bet they get knocked around alot... you learn more from one fight than you do in six months in the gym...

Hardwork108
05-11-2011, 05:42 PM
are you saying male prostitutes cant fight???

I wouldn't know. Tell me, how many male prostitutes have you fought with?

i bet they get knocked around alot... you learn more from one fight than you do in six months in the gym...

To be honest, I don't train in a gym. I train in a kwoon. So, I learn a lot more kung fu than those people who go to "gyms". :D

IronWeasel
05-11-2011, 05:52 PM
are you saying male prostitutes cant fight??? i bet they get knocked around alot... you learn more from one fight than you do in six months in the gym...

This is true.

I remember the time that Monique got me in his guard....

I tapped something.

bawang
05-12-2011, 05:20 AM
To be honest, I don't train in a gym. I train in a kwoon. So, I learn a lot more kung fu than those people who go to "gyms". :D

what are you afraid of? what are your crimes?

Iron_Eagle_76
05-12-2011, 05:38 AM
To be honest, I don't train in a gym. I train in a kwoon. So, I learn a lot more kung fu than those people who go to "gyms".

Yep, because calling it a kwoon immediately makes it authentic chinese training and ensures that you are training "teh realz" kung fu, pretty much the same as when you put on silk pajamas and dance around like a fairy.:D

Hardwork108
05-12-2011, 09:01 AM
Yep, because calling it a kwoon immediately makes it authentic chinese training and ensures that you are training "teh realz" kung fu, pretty much the same as when you put on silk pajamas and dance around like a fairy.:D

Some of you guys are really LOST as regards TCMA training, but now worries, as I have a great sense of humor...

Tell me, would you refer to a Traditional Karate Dojo a "gym"?

Hardwork108
05-12-2011, 09:04 AM
what are you afraid of? what are your crimes?

Well, to be honest, a lot of people who train in "gyms" smell bad, and I am afraid that they will defeat me with their super duper deadly odors.

Kwoon people are very clean.:D

Lucas
05-12-2011, 09:15 AM
a group of people sweating for 2-3 hours will stink, no matter what the name of the building. unless they dont work up a sweat...

Hardwork108
05-12-2011, 09:21 AM
a group of people sweating for 2-3 hours will stink, no matter what the name of the building. unless they dont work up a sweat...

Well, us kung fu people take regular baths and use deodorants.....:D

sanjuro_ronin
05-12-2011, 09:44 AM
Boris Vallejo ftw hands down!

Indeed:
http://fantasy.mrugala.net/Boris%20Vallejo%201999-2004/Boris%20Vallejo%201999%20-%2001.jpg