PDA

View Full Version : Your style's best combat form/set

Kevin73
05-11-2011, 10:43 AM
In your opinion, what do you feel is your style's best form application wise for using on the street?

List the form and the style.

YouKnowWho
05-11-2011, 11:48 AM
A

- fake hammer fist to the top of the head, followed by a
- groin kick, then followed by a
- face punch

is always one of my favor drills. If both of my "fake" hammer fist and "fake" groin kick can not help me to set up my real face punch, I'll put my tail between my legs and run like helll.

Lucas
05-11-2011, 12:07 PM
have you ever try a hammer fist upward to under the chin? i've had success using that as a set up

uppward hammer fist to chin, then uppercut or straight punch follow with the cross or hook to hit...this is from da hong but i modify it for me. in the form sometimes you see the hammer fist turn to back fist follow by a hook and then even a nother upper hammer fist with the other hand. but i like my variation better personally.

bawang
05-11-2011, 12:09 PM
hammer fist to chin
nice you can fight upside down

the best combat form i like heian shodan so poweruful

YouKnowWho
05-11-2011, 12:16 PM
I also like the hook punch, back fist, and upper cut combo. Whoever created that combo in the form was a genius.

Lucas
05-11-2011, 12:17 PM
i can alsow fight in water

Lucas
05-11-2011, 12:21 PM
i wish i had video camera so i can show what i mean, i dont know the chinese name for the strike.

bawang
05-11-2011, 12:25 PM
i like very much a techniique call "dragon rise from water". u grab the pubic hairs, pull down, and uppercut the throat. very nice tai chi tehcniqu

Lucas
05-11-2011, 12:27 PM
brutal!!!!...but what if they do not have pubic hairs to you are going to ahve to grab the balls? what if you fight a large angry manly female?

bawang
05-11-2011, 12:31 PM
then i use "lion opens the mouth". with one hand tickle the testicles, the other hand BAM straight to the shenzong point. seals the triple burner.

or "firce tiger emerge from cave". kick them in the groin, when they bend over in pain, rush from behind and BAM headbutt to the anus. damage to macrocosmic and microcosmic system is irreversible.

Lucas
05-11-2011, 12:32 PM
you are pure evil.

bawang
05-11-2011, 12:33 PM
there is no such thing as evil. thats invention by christians.

ONLY THE TRONG SURIVE

bawang
05-11-2011, 12:38 PM
i remember a story that when shi dejian was challenged by a famous american fighter who train UFC, he used teh exact same technique, and head butt so hard his head was lodged inside his opponents anus, and they had to take them to denfeng hospital to surgically remove.

another variation is using both hands to stretch open the opponents anus, then head butt

http://www.qqgfw.com/Upload/2010-05/21%E3%80%81%E7%8C%9B%E8%99%8E%E5%87%BA%E6%B4%9E.jp g

B.Tunks
05-11-2011, 06:19 PM
This is the modern version. There is no way the head can reach the bunghole from that range. The upper elbow should be bent at least as much as the lower. In fact the lower forearm should almost be vertical. Also both hands are in the wrong position and should be turned with the palms facing outwards (and upward with the top hand) and in held in eagle claws. The original Hebei version was done with a leap as soon as the two hands are drawn apart, so technically there should be no dengshan bu either.

-N-
05-12-2011, 12:02 AM
another variation is using both hands to stretch open the opponents anus, then head butt

http://www.qqgfw.com/Upload/2010-05/21%E3%80%81%E7%8C%9B%E8%99%8E%E5%87%BA%E6%B4%9E.jp g

This needs to be reposted every time someone asks about hidden techniques in forms.

-N-
05-12-2011, 12:04 AM
This is the modern version. There is no way the head can reach the bunghole from that range. The upper elbow should be bent at least as much as the lower. In fact the lower forearm should almost be vertical. Also both hands are in the wrong position and should be turned with the palms facing outwards (and upward with the top hand) and in held in eagle claws. The original Hebei version was done with a leap as soon as the two hands are drawn apart, so technically there should be no dengshan bu either.

The wushu guys ruin everything...

LSWCTN1
05-12-2011, 02:54 AM
i remember a story that when shi dejian was challenged by a famous american fighter who train UFC, he used teh exact same technique, and head butt so hard his head was lodged inside his opponents anus, and they had to take them to denfeng hospital to surgically remove.

Its true, and was somewhat *******ised by Will Smith in Han****. I saw a documentary in Winnipeg where he cites that as his inspiration. He doesnt have the real kung fu

SPJ
05-12-2011, 06:25 AM
In your opinion, what do you feel is your style's best form application wise for using on the street?

List the form and the style.

1. find and pick up weapon, such as bar stool, belt, pebbles--

2. search and plan for safety or run away/ exiting route

why, usually the bag guys will outnumber you or carry weapon

--

so the style is out smart and out run,

the form is duck and cover, defensive and run.

--

:D

wenshu
05-12-2011, 06:50 AM

When done properly as in Northern Colostomy Boxing it is known as "Using the 3 external harmonies to gaze upon opponent's 3 internal harmonies" . . .

Yeah, I got nothing.

godd*mnu

wenshu
05-12-2011, 08:24 AM
Obscure historical fact; Colostomy Boxing shares a common lineage with Mouth Boxing.

TRUE FACT.

wenshu
05-12-2011, 08:25 AM
The State Commission for Physical Culture and Sports originally intended to include Colostomy Boxing in the development of standardized changquan, however, cleaning the carpet after every performance was found to be too onerous.

wenshu
05-12-2011, 08:28 AM
In the West there is a commonly practiced hybridization of Colostomy/Mouth Boxing.

I myself practice the contemporary stylized performance variant.

While I readily admit my gong fu is sh*t, I talk sh*t strictly for teh lulz.

SPJ
05-12-2011, 08:35 AM
he shang zhuang zhong

the monk hitting the bell.

head butt to the abdomen, upper fist to chest/chin, lower fist to groin

three prongs approach.

sounds good.

but the weakest link is your neck joint.

so focus on forward power and not upward, do not want to break your own neck in the process, so to speak.

your ending posture/structure is rigid, your body movement in unison.

the recoiling power from the opponent is transferred down your feet and then ground.

---

wiz cool c
05-14-2011, 01:01 AM
in bagua it's the [circle fist form],this form was created by my teacher,from traditional bagua moves. i have used exact move and combos from that form,in no less then three real fight with great success.

Ao Qin
05-14-2011, 06:20 AM
I like what the guy above me said - avoid fighting...but...

In Lung Ying, Dan Bin Gau Jiew. Very aggressive, straight line (for Dragon). Same for Bic Bo Soy Kiew - unrelenting. "Just go in and kill the guy"...

In Bak Mei, of course, Gau Bo Toy. If do right, no can defend.

Cheers - kevin

David Jamieson
05-14-2011, 08:34 AM
We have one set that has some good techniques in it.
Elbow strikes, angled steps, short low kicks.
It's typical of the techniques that are bread and butter to the style itself in conflict.

TenTigers
05-14-2011, 01:54 PM
Moi Fa Kuen has good short hand combative techniques such as trapping, counter trapping, clearing and countering, and some good attacks and locks.

TenTigers
05-14-2011, 02:42 PM
Huh?

Do you mean countering trap attempts? Or do you mean countering trapping with trapping? The latter would be kind of a low-percentage tactic, imo...
both, it's your choice. Some of the moves counter trapping moves by clearing and grabbing and strike, others are strikes that when checked, become traps and strikes,i.e. lop-dar, pak-dar, chuin-kiu(threading) nothing complex, just basic one-two's.

YouKnowWho
05-14-2011, 03:13 PM
Moi Fa Kuen has good short hand combative techniques such as trapping, counter trapping, clearing and countering, and some good attacks and locks.

Is that similiar to "you punch, your opponent blocks, you re-block his block, and punch again"?

I find this concept is quite unique in TCMA. I have not seen this concept used in boxing, MT, or karate.

SPJ
05-15-2011, 09:27 AM
distancing is to play safe and to intrude the opponent safe zone at the same time

1. chuan zhang or penetrating palm in ba gua.

2. cloud hand in tai chi

3. beng quan in xing yi

----

:)