PDA

View Full Version : The return of snake fist

Snakey
09-25-2001, 09:06 PM
I Am certain that in a street fight or a match against a snake stylist jujitsu stylists like
ralek(the dumpling) would get wooped.For the simple reason that there striking skills are laughable
and all they have to rely on is gettin in close for a takedown.I keep on hearing from ralek is how good jujitsu is and how kung fu is so useless well prove it.If i had a fight with ralek this is how it would play out.
1.ralek would try to get in through my defenses and take me down.once on the floor he would attempt a joint lock.
2.of course he would never get that a chance I would thrust my snake hand into his eyes.throat,or chest area causing massive pain
in which he would surely submit to one of my snake joint locks.
3.or another scenario i would keep him at bay long enough to kick and deliver strikes to vital areas of his body meanwhile he trys to foolishly tries grab onto me for a takedown.
If anything it is jujitsu that is inferior.

nobody
09-26-2001, 03:30 AM
he is looking for people to fight him in maryland...why dont you prove it once and for all ;)

Xebsball
09-26-2001, 07:03 PM
Ralek doesnt even train bjj.
He just learned a few moves from a Graice Cd-Rom or something and from playing video games. He used to play Street Fighter 2 (he liked Sagat's Muay Thai) and now he has taken his training to a higher level...

He is playing Tekken now.

-------------------------
http://www.infinitydog.com/technicalvirgin/commercials.html

wu_de36
09-26-2001, 07:33 PM
Tekken is for the weak and lazy. One needs a more thorough grounding in the weapon arts.

Soul Caliber is the way to go.