PDA

View Full Version : This sub forum...

David Jamieson
05-15-2011, 06:04 AM
should be renamed to "the tin foil hat section"

Drake
05-15-2011, 07:29 AM
I concur. There is absolutely no room for anything close to a normal discussion here. It ALWAYS devolves into either a little ***** bickering match over semantics, or we get some insane conspiracy theory about how the Moon is a sentient life form and guided the planes into the twin towers.

Dragonzbane76
05-15-2011, 07:41 AM
It is polluted with wack-job conspiracy theorist's. Kinda why I stay outta it, you can't win an argument with plain stupid.

Drake
05-15-2011, 07:43 AM
It is polluted with wack-job conspiracy theorist's. Kinda why I stay outta it, you can't win an argument with plain stupid.

And psychologists say that attempting to argue with them only convinces them you are "out to get them".

Hardwork108
05-15-2011, 10:27 AM
And psychologists say that attempting to argue with them only convinces them you are "out to get them".

I never believed that you or anyone else was out to get me, but then, I am NOT a conspiracy theorist.;)

Hardwork108
05-15-2011, 10:28 AM
should be renamed to "the tin foil hat section"

By the way David, it is good to know that you are still reading every one of my posts. Who knows, if you continue like this, you might even learn a thing or two about the REAL world. ;)

Hardwork108
05-15-2011, 10:56 AM
I concur. There is absolutely no room for anything close to a normal discussion here. It ALWAYS devolves into either a little ***** bickering match over semantics, or we get some insane conspiracy theory about how the Moon is a sentient life form and guided the planes into the twin towers.

THE MOST INSANE CONSPIRACY THEORY:

A bunch of alcohol drinking, strip club frequenting, middle class Arab kids - 11 of them - who with some flight lessons, hijacked various airliners, and flew them over the most protected airspace on the planet (up to 45 minutes!), then crashed two of them into the two Towers, but with the "grace of allah":rolleyes:, brought down THREE buildings, into their own foot prints (LOL!).

And listen to this, the US government, with the help of various security agencies and the military, were holding security exercises and rehearsals for the exact same situation and on the same locations....LOL!

And the blame for all of this has been put on cave dwelling Islamic "terrorists" , known as Al Qaeda (in reality was a computer file name given to the Taliban who the US trained to fight the Soviets), living in the mountains of Afghanistan....LOL!

Since then, this most advanced and dangerous "terrorist" group has only managed to attack the West with an usnsuccessful "underwear bomber"; Un successful car (home made LOL!)bomb attack in New York; and a few others not worth writing home about.

Not really impressive attempts by the "most dangerous terrorists on the face of the planet".

The most amazing part of this Conspiracy Theory is that anyone with more than two neurons floating in their skulls, believes any of it! LOL,LOL,LOL!

Drake
05-15-2011, 11:05 AM
Wow... when you are completely and utterly ignorant of the real world and rely only on youtube to tell you the "truth", it sure does sound CRAZZZEEEE!

Funny, but the story I know plays out remarkably differently.

I guess that recruiting station in Pakistan just blew itself up, right? And the USS Cole had a bunch of firecrackers go off? And I suppose the AQ network and all of its affiliates are all completely made up? That doesn't even make sense. You are, as most conspiracy theorists are guilty of, ignoring painfully obvious facts to fit your (well, not YOUR story, but the one you were told and happily believed) whackjob concepts.

Use A brain cell for a moment. There is absolutely no need to create a worldwide syndicate, create hundreds of living, breathing real players to chase and kill, blow up billions of dollars of their own structures and equipment, kill their own people, and engage all of these organizations which are SUPPOSEDLY working for them, in fruitless investigations consuming massive amounts of resources.

Only a complete and utter idiot would think for a second that's what a superintelligent secret organization would do. Completely and utterly moronic. A 3rd grader could tell you that doesn't make a **** bit of sense.

Too bad you are focused on the afterhours behaviors of men who had condemned themselves to die and can't see the forest for the trees.

Hardwork108
05-15-2011, 12:21 PM
Wow... when you are completely and utterly ignorant of the real world and rely only on youtube to tell you the "truth", it sure does sound CRAZZZEEEE!

Wow, I was not aware that Youtube made videos.......LOL!

Funny, but the story I know plays out remarkably differently.

Why am I not surprised by your "story"? LOL!

I guess that recruiting station in Pakistan just blew itself up, right? And the USS Cole had a bunch of firecrackers go off?

They are either false flag operations carried out by other divisions of your intelligence networks and/or just general muslim none-fantasy Al Qaeda militia - who are just reacting to the increasing US presence in the Middle East - AS PLANNED INITIALLY, by the way, as this kind of resistance to foreign invadors can easily be blamed on the fantasy "Al Qaeda" organization.

The way the political climate is nowadays, David Jamieson himself could blow himself and some US building up, and if no one would claim responsibility for it, then the US government would present us with "evidence" that it was the super duper Al Qaeda, who was behind it.....LOL!

And I suppose the AQ network and all of its affiliates are all completely made up?

There is no supposition in this. Al Qaeda is a made up terrorist organization. What is significant here is that it was made up by the most powerful intelligence agencies on the face of this planet. That is what has maitained this fraud for such a long time, but the good news is that the whole 9-11 story is cracking up and is falling apart bit by bit.

That doesn't even make sense.
Open your mind, and it will.:)

You are, as most conspiracy theorists are guilty of, ignoring painfully obvious facts to fit your (well, not YOUR story, but the one you were told and happily believed) whackjob concepts.

I suspected that the 9-11 was an inside job from the beginning, even before reading other people's research on the subject.;)

Use A brain cell for a moment. There is absolutely no need to create a worldwide syndicate, create hundreds of living, breathing real players to chase and kill, blow up billions of dollars of their own structures and equipment, kill their own people, and engage all of these organizations which are SUPPOSEDLY working for them, in fruitless investigations consuming massive amounts of resources.

Good point.

However, the resources that you talk about come down to MONEY. Who makes money from all of these campaigns, including the wars? The corporate elite. As usual, the government will spend money that it does not have, that is borrowed money from the private banking cartels, that by the way, own the government, and then foot the bill to the taxpayers.

The banks and the corporations that make the weapons and carry out the constructions, or more accurately their major shareholders, make the money, while the cannon fodder are getting killed and running around looking for invisible terrorists all over the place, including in moutain caves in far away lands.

On another level. The fear and chaos that all of this creates, fascilitates the construction, or at least steps towards finalizing a world government structure to deal with all of these INTERNATIONAL problems and other fantasies (see, Global Warming; Epidemic/pandemic Threats; Global Economic Crisis, and so on), while culling peoples' rights as free citizens and increasing surveillance on the masses.

Only a complete and utter idiot would think for a second that's what a superintelligent secret organization would do. Completely and utterly moronic. A 3rd grader could tell you that doesn't make a **** bit of sense.

You have unintentionally hit the nail on the head. Most people in the Western world are dumbed down politically to the deductive level of a third grader.

Furthermore, the ends justify the means, as far as the power elite are concerned. Also remember that he billions of dolares spent on this does not go into the póckets of the Taliban, nor people like me or you. The money still ends up in the West and in the pockets of Banking Cartels. It yet another clever way of transferring wealth from the working and middle class (attempting to destroy the latter), into the pockets of the super rich elite.

Too bad you are focused on the afterhours behaviors of men who had condemned themselves to die and can't see the forest for the trees.

I guess that it is possible that the 9-11, Islamic "terrorists" had too much to drink, hence they could not think straight and ended up not seeing the forest fo the trees, which ultimately resulted in them condemning themselves to die.....LOL!

Mohammed was right, alcohol IS evil!:D

Drake
05-15-2011, 01:53 PM
Like I said, ridiculous.

ShaolinDan
05-15-2011, 02:23 PM
You guys should know better than to talk politics on a martial arts forum. If it's a sh*t show, it must be that you enjoy it. :D

Hardwork108
05-15-2011, 02:51 PM
You guys should know better than to talk politics on a martial arts forum. If it's a sh*t show, it must be that you enjoy it. :D

Well, this is the "off Topic" section, so that is why I am taking the opportunity to teach the politically naive people in this forum a thing or two about the real world, hoping that they will wake up from their constant state of hypnotism and naivity.

Call it charity work, if you like.:D

JamesC
05-15-2011, 02:52 PM
Well, this is the "off Topic" section, so that is why I am taking the opportunity to teach the politically naive people in this forum a thing or two about the real world, hoping that they will wake up from their constant state of hypnotism and naivity.

Call it charity work, if you like.:D

You're a delusional ****head.

Hardwork108
05-15-2011, 02:57 PM
You're a delusional ****head.

You clueless students of real world politics should be more polite with your teacher. I am just trying to save your intellectual (boy, I hope I don't regret using that word, while talking to you...lol) @sses, and help you to wake up, so as to not to sleep walk into the dictatorship you are sleep walking into.

So, say thank you, you ungrateful intellectual peasant! :D

Drake
05-15-2011, 03:14 PM
You clueless students of real world politics should be more polite with your teacher. I am just trying to save your intellectual (boy, I hope I don't regret using that word, while talking to you...lol) @sses, and help you to wake up, so as to not to sleep walk into the dictatorship you are sleep walking into.

So, say thank you, you ungrateful intellectual peasant! :D

I don't think you believe any of what you are saying. I think it's just a silly game for you. You are simply too narcissistic and arrogant to be true. You sound like a cartoon character.

And the fact that nobody is taking you seriously, compounded with the fact that you obviously notice it, reinforces my assessment.

Hardwork108
05-15-2011, 03:47 PM
I don't think you believe any of what you are saying. I think it's just a silly game for you. You are simply too narcissistic and arrogant to be true. You sound like a cartoon character.

And the fact that nobody is taking you seriously, compounded with the fact that you obviously notice it, reinforces my assessment.

You got this all wrong, but kudos for trying to character assassinate me, in order to discredit the information I am sharing. :rolleyes:

Drake
05-15-2011, 04:02 PM
You only assassinate yourself. Like I said... you think I'm out to get you.

Hardwork108
05-15-2011, 04:29 PM
You only assassinate yourself. Like I said... you think I'm out to get you.

Sheeesh! Just what kind of world do you live in? First you believe in middle class, alcohol drinking and strip club frequenting, Arab kids killing themselves for Islam..LOL!....now you I am assassinating myself???? LOL!

Drake
05-15-2011, 05:03 PM
....now you I am assassinating myself???? LOL!

Yeah, that babble just about sums it up.

Hardwork108
05-15-2011, 05:41 PM
Yeah, that babble just about sums it up.

I can say the same about your incoherent and extremely naive babble. ;)

GeneChing
05-16-2011, 11:21 AM
The tin foil hat peeps need someplace to go. Might as well be here.

"Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer."

David Jamieson
05-16-2011, 11:32 AM
very well then.

Say, did you guys know that there are two politically controlled dam breeches taking place in Canada and in the USA? Ostensibly to let some of the pressure off the levees and to save a future problem.

Trouble is that a huge portion of the southern Manitoba grain belt up north will be drowned and there will be no crops there this year.

As well, the controlled flood about to be unleashed on Mississippi will also drown a lot of farmland.

So, you think bread will be as expensive as gasoline by fall?

Food for thought, no pun intended.

also, most politicians are idiotic popularity contest winners. Perhaps less than 10% of all in power have their countries or peoples best interests at heart.

You're best off taking care of yourself in these times. Pay your taxes and steer clear of any confrontation with authorities. It's that simple.

GeneChing
05-16-2011, 11:56 AM
...should we start carrying tin foil at martialartsmart (http://www.martialartsmart.com/)?

Lucas
05-16-2011, 12:13 PM

If you want a good enemy, choose from amongst your friends. They know the best ways to strike at you. :)

Hardwork108
05-16-2011, 12:31 PM
You see what you have done Drake! Gene is onto you and your tin hat foil theories about Big Mac eating, strip club frequenting and alcoholic Islamic suicide terrorists.

Posting threads about prehistoric sea monsters is not doing your case any good, either!:D

sanjuro_ronin
05-16-2011, 12:40 PM
The tin foil hat peeps need someplace to go. Might as well be here.

You guys do know that one of Gene's mottos is:
Let them rant so that all may know them to be mad !

David Jamieson
05-16-2011, 01:05 PM
Yes it's true.

It certainly makes the moon bats easier to see when you give them somewhere to get their moon bat on.

mind you, i just ignore the super moon bats. lol.

GeneChing
05-16-2011, 01:46 PM
As a publisher, I've always been a huge advocate of letting people have just enough rope to hang themselves. It saves me the trouble of rounding up a posse.

Yes it's true.

It certainly makes the moon bats easier to see when you give them somewhere to get their moon bat on.

mind you, i just ignore the super moon bats. lol.
Wait, I thought *you* were one of the moon bats, David. :p

David Jamieson
05-16-2011, 04:06 PM
As a publisher, I've always been a huge advocate of letting people have just enough rope to hang themselves. It saves me the trouble of rounding up a posse.

Wait, I thought *you* were one of the moon bats, David. :p

I am, but I can't very well ignore myself now can I?

Hardwork108
05-16-2011, 04:51 PM

I believe that Gene sees us all as mad people. ;)

GeneChing
05-16-2011, 04:58 PM
Whoops! My bad. Wrong thread (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1097013). :o

taai gihk yahn
05-16-2011, 05:08 PM
I am, but I can't very well ignore myself now can I?

Well, a man might try...

Hardwork108
05-16-2011, 05:17 PM
Well, a man might try...

I believe that if he does, he will be illuminated....;)

David Jamieson
05-17-2011, 04:30 AM
Well, a man might try...

...maybe after masturbation would be easiest?

Hardwork108
05-17-2011, 10:49 AM
...maybe after masturbation would be easiest?
You probably know about masturbation than most people here, so go crazy!

Syn7
05-18-2011, 11:35 AM
THERE IS ONLY ONE RETARD CONSPIRACY THEORIST HERE... EVERYONE KEEPS FEEDING HIM, THATS WHY HE INFECTS EVERY THREAD....

everyone else is fine... some people i dont agree with, but they dont annoy me the way HW annoys me... it wouldnt be so bad if he didnt drag every topic down to his level... its all our fault tho... if everyone put him on ignore he would eventually go away...

Syn7
05-18-2011, 11:51 AM
You're best off taking care of yourself in these times. Pay your taxes and steer clear of any confrontation with authorities. It's that simple.

its only that simple if you dont care about truly being free... if the illusion of freedom is enough for you, then you should be laughing...
but what happens when some d1ck with authority targets you for reasons that arent very legit? it happens all the time to all sorts of people... maybe being a middle class whiteboy blinds you to that david, but it happens so so often...

personally, im tired of watching my human rights being turned into privileges i have to earn...

and not to sound narcissistic about it, but everyone is lucky that people like me are relatively calm about it all... if i didnt have things i care about around me that i feel the need to protect i would be an absolute menace... taking what i want, when i want from who i want... in my case i prolly wouldnt be too aggressive towards people i consider inoscent... and of course there are more than enough guilty people in my community to take from... its just my idea of who is right and who is wrong doesnt seem to match up with canadas official stance...

if people like me stop having reasons to behave there will be major change...

and honestly, im getting tired of the game...

Hardwork108
05-18-2011, 05:58 PM
Hey dude, not disagreeing with you, just pointing out that the forum as a whole seems to be doing that of late.

Well, this is a kung fu forum where most people do NOT really practice TCMAs. So what do they have to say to someone like me who actually practices authentic Kung Fu?
I mean even they get tired of cluelessly blabbing about "functionality" of MMA and the apparent "none existance" of the Internals.

So yes, if you have nothing to say, then read the posts and try to learn something. That is what such forums are for, by the way.

As for politics, most people here are even more clueless about the real politics of the world, then they are about kung fu.

All I do is present an alternative point of view about politics and the world power structure. Looking at the number of views as regards my threads, one can see that enough people read them.

Once they do, then I am happy as they can have an alternative source of info as regards world events that effect their lives. They can then make up their own minds to what is what.

So, I do not post here so as to "impress" some politically clueless military, or the many ex-militaries (who are mostly indoctrinated cannon fodder), as there are many other silent visitors to forums such as this that happen to be intelligent.

By the way, I am not here to "impress" the pseudo intellectuals either. Those people live in an intellectual cocoon of their own making that insulates them from actual reality that takes them outside of their cosey, yet illusionary comfort zones.

So far it's made for much more interesting threads. :)
Rubbing each other's testicles, metaphorically speaking, that is, within your imaginary comfort zones, will always be more fun than reading posts by people who know more than you.

Thanks for reading.;)

David Jamieson
05-18-2011, 07:40 PM
its only that simple if you dont care about truly being free... if the illusion of freedom is enough for you, then you should be laughing...
but what happens when some d1ck with authority targets you for reasons that arent very legit? it happens all the time to all sorts of people... maybe being a middle class whiteboy blinds you to that david, but it happens so so often...

personally, im tired of watching my human rights being turned into privileges i have to earn...

and not to sound narcissistic about it, but everyone is lucky that people like me are relatively calm about it all... if i didnt have things i care about around me that i feel the need to protect i would be an absolute menace... taking what i want, when i want from who i want... in my case i prolly wouldnt be too aggressive towards people i consider inoscent... and of course there are more than enough guilty people in my community to take from... its just my idea of who is right and who is wrong doesnt seem to match up with canadas official stance...

if people like me stop having reasons to behave there will be major change...

and honestly, im getting tired of the game...

It has nothing to do with any of that.

In my best star wars voice I say "search your feelings".

Do you honestly believe the world is a worse place? Do you honestly not think things are getting better? If not, then I would point to the mounds of evidence that it is in fact much better and that the delusions that are in place are the ones that lead to hate, bitterness, greed, tragedy etc.

Go beyond what you read, go deeper and you'll see that I'm speaking the truth.

All the word you get is designed to incite emotion in you. It is easiest to rile someone as opposed to have them undertake to understand the true state of things.

Hundreds of Millions of people have been lifted from poverty in the last 25 years, technology has advanced to a point where education is available to most anyone who seeks it. Despots and dictators are in the midst of taking a tumble right now and we are seeing the beginnings of global democracy.

You can communicate with anyone anywhere on the planet within moments. You can get anywhere within hours.

NONE of that was true when I was 12 years old. the most ignorance one can have is to say that the world is worse. It really isn't.

If you want the dry version of why, the WHO, IMF, UN and our own country have stats that can historically show a trend of growth and education that is unparalleled in history.

you don't honestly think youthful anger is any sort of a threat do you? It is actually expected and you are in a demograph that is purposefully targeted!

I can explain more if you like. :)

Hardwork108
05-18-2011, 10:41 PM
It has nothing to do with any of that.

In my best star wars voice I say "search your feelings".

Do you honestly believe the world is a worse place? Do you honestly not think things are getting better? If not, then I would point to the mounds of evidence that it is in fact much better and that the delusions that are in place are the ones that lead to hate, bitterness, greed, tragedy etc.

Go beyond what you read, go deeper and you'll see that I'm speaking the truth.

All the word you get is designed to incite emotion in you. It is easiest to rile someone as opposed to have them undertake to understand the true state of things.

Hundreds of Millions of people have been lifted from poverty in the last 25 years, technology has advanced to a point where education is available to most anyone who seeks it. Despots and dictators are in the midst of taking a tumble right now and we are seeing the beginnings of global democracy.

You can communicate with anyone anywhere on the planet within moments. You can get anywhere within hours.

NONE of that was true when I was 12 years old. the most ignorance one can have is to say that the world is worse. It really isn't.

If you want the dry version of why, the WHO, IMF, UN and our own country have stats that can historically show a trend of growth and education that is unparalleled in history.

you don't honestly think youthful anger is any sort of a threat do you? It is actually expected and you are in a demograph that is purposefully targeted!

I can explain more if you like. :)

We are at the beginnings of what could be World War 3, with the US and the "Allies" fighting invented wars on various fronts where 100s of thousands have died and thousands have been maimed, while the people of the "free world" are less free than they were just a few decades ago, and somehow you post a message that says everything is rosey and fine.......:rolleyes:

You live in a political cuckoo land, but as long as you are happy......

David Jamieson
05-19-2011, 05:17 AM
Here's some facts via Scott Young (scotthyoung.com) and they are drawn from a study by a fella named Easterbrook.

Ready?

Income. The middle class today are wealthier (in terms of real dollars’ buying power) than the rich only a century ago.

Environment. Aside for greenhouse gases, Easterbrook shows that virtually all forms of pollution and environmental damage are in decline in the west. CFCs, industrial pollutants, lead in gasoline, just to name a few.

Crime. After peaking in the 1980s, violent crime is down significantly in the United States.

Class Divide. The richest may have more money, but the lifestyle they can buy (travel, home ownership, air conditioning, etc.) are no longer restricted to a minority of the population.

World Poverty. Although some pockets of the world continue to stagnate, the overall reduction in global poverty should be celebrated.

Education. More people are going to school than ever before, Easterbrook argues. And college degrees are now open to more people, rather than just the elite class.

Health Care. Sure, there may be flaws in any system, however people are living longer and healthier lives than before. Easterbrook claims that most diseases worldwide (AIDS is a notable exception) are in decline, and have been for years.

Prejudice. The leader of the United States is black. Even if prejudice still exists, keep in mind that over half a century ago, men like Obama hadn’t even secured voting rights. Gay marriage may be a hot political topic now, but if you compare that to a few decades earlier where ****sexuality was illegal, and it is easier to see the march of progress.

Even if you disagree with a few of Easterbrook’s claims, or argue that a few of his his perceived improvements are actually regressions, it’s hard to deny the overall picture: the world is getting better.

Take your cynical eyes out and have a good look around you. A real good look.
Look at yourself, your own circumstance and situation. Look at it! :)

You see?

By the way, there is a lot a lot a lot of research and evidence that fully supports Easterbrook's presentation.

Maybe if you invested time in learning to take a beating you would adjust your views accordingly. You aren't threatened, you aren't being shot at, you aren't hungry, you aren't sick and infirm with no hope. None of you are. No person that sits at a computer punching in crackpot theories about this conspiracy or that is hurting and in my view they are out of touch. Seriously out of touch as they go to the store and fill their guts then sedate themselves in front of their tvs.

But you can't legislate against stupid. remain vigilante to the unrighteous and be upright. the world is getting better every day. So yeah, WAKE UP! lol

that's what they like to say isn't it? It's funny that these folks fail to recognize that it is they who are sleeping and wasting their own time while the world moves forward without them.

sit in your soup of cynicism, you can keep it. the rest of us will just deal with things for you. :)