PDA

View Full Version : Great one against two (trouble makers/robbers) fight in Denmark

Hardwork108
05-16-2011, 10:32 PM
This is absolutely great. It happened in Denmark, I would love to know where the shopkeeper was from. He kind of looks Middle Eastern, perhaps Iranian?

Anyhow, this put a smile on my face. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hF8wNEormIg&feature=related

jimbob
05-20-2011, 08:35 AM
Good for him. Sad thing is they probably came back a week later and firebombed his shop.

Hardwork108
05-22-2011, 10:18 AM
Good for him. Sad thing is they probably came back a week later and firebombed his shop.

That many knew how to fight - he fought like he has some kind of war trauma.

I am not sure if those guys would come back. It is possible, but sometimes when you give them a really good beating, the trauma will keep them away. Definitely not a person one would want to be enemies with, in my opinion.

The shopkeeper seemed to have the MO of someone who go and find (if at all possible) anyone who fire bombed his shop and give them more grief.

I wonder what those guy really wanted. Was it money? Or just were they bullying him? Which country was the shopkeeper from?

Ah, so many questions.:)

SanHeChuan
05-22-2011, 10:27 AM
Shopkeeper went way beyond self defense. They probably all went to jail.

Hardwork108
05-22-2011, 06:36 PM
Shopkeeper went way beyond self defense. They probably all went to jail.

I would like to know the whole story. Was that their first time in his shop? What were they actually telling him?

He did actually and LITERALLY teach them a lesson, they will never forget, and really hope that he did not end up in jail.

Yep, the shopkeeper is one TOUGH gentleman. LOL!