PDA

View Full Version : Roswell....is this video real?

hskwarrior
05-18-2011, 08:03 AM
I don't know what to think about this video. I DO believe in other life forms and i've read confessions of military people who claimed USA DID have Alien Life forms in their care. the movements of the Alien in this video seem SO real....not mechanical at all. it could be fake, but hiding something in plain sight is sometimes the best way to hide something. still, they look very HUMANOID like....VERY....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I7eBt5IsD8&feature=related

Official disclosure of extraterrestrial life is imminent

http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-in-honolulu/official-disclosure-of-extraterrestrial-life-is-imminent

sanjuro_ronin
05-18-2011, 08:11 AM
Why can't aliens be lucious, sexy, beautiful sex starved females ?
Why do they always have to look like my cousin Pedro?

Hardwork108
05-18-2011, 08:13 AM
I don't know what to think about this video. I DO believe in other life forms and i've read confessions of military people who claimed USA DID have Alien Life forms in their care. the movements of the Alien in this video seem SO real....not mechanical at all. it could be fake, but hiding something in plain sight is sometimes the best way to hide something. still, they look very HUMANOID like....VERY....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I7eBt5IsD8&feature=related

Official disclosure of extraterrestrial life is imminent

http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-in-honolulu/official-disclosure-of-extraterrestrial-life-is-imminent

Looks very interesting. If it is a hoax, then it is a very well done job.

David Jamieson
05-18-2011, 08:21 AM
The first clue that these are total bull**** is that they are coming from "allnewsweb"

the same sort of stuff as batboy, angels on the moon and other ridiculous nonsense.

so, more than likely it's some UK or RU CGI playing.

KC Elbows
05-18-2011, 08:24 AM
Why can't aliens be lucious, sexy, beautiful sex starved females ?
Why do they always have to look like my cousin Pedro?

You need warp drives to find the hot aliens.

And in all fairness, Pedro is a common alien name.

hskwarrior
05-18-2011, 08:26 AM
The first clue that these are total bull**** is that they are coming from "allnewsweb"

I'm ignorant to this...what's the issue?

I mean I've seen a PROBE (i suspect) once in my life and i was literally less that 50 feet away from it, but i was on the train and saw it from my window. later on the news that night i heard about the UFO sighted over Oakland that day.

David, you're not going to be one of those "Let's kill the nasty Alien" if TRUE PROOF ever comes to fruition are you?

sanjuro_ronin
05-18-2011, 08:46 AM
AILF, LOL !
http://dissizit.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/twilek5.jpg

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/GreenSkinnedAlienBabe.jpg

http://ww.remyc.com/RG_STUDIOS_feelinggreen.jpg

http://www.geekologie.com/2010/04/30/navi-motorboat.jpg

hskwarrior
05-18-2011, 08:52 AM
Are the Green ones related to the Green Grass Monk? :)

David Jamieson
05-18-2011, 09:39 AM
Yeah, I'd likely be an MJ12 guy and would head shot an alien before it could come and take our resources and planet.

It has been noted on several occasions that a superior technological civilization will absorb, destroy or assimilate an inferior one.

so, guns it is then right? :)

hskwarrior
05-18-2011, 09:59 AM
Yeah, I'd likely be an MJ12 guy and would head shot an alien before it could come and take our resources and planet.

kill and ask questions later huh? So it wouldn't matter that they could possibly have the answer to end poverty, cure diseases and stuff huh? they'd only be here to steal our stuff???? Are we talking about Aliens or WHITE PEOPLE here? LMAO.

It has been noted on several occasions that a superior technological civilization will absorb, destroy or assimilate an inferior one.

Did a Human Say that? If so, NEXT!!!!! We are most probably the GRIME of the universe and NEED to be shown a better way.

Yeah, guns...that will work against a Technologically superior Race of beings....YES...you're Totally Correct, i think.

sanjuro_ronin
05-18-2011, 10:00 AM
kill and ask questions later huh? So it wouldn't matter that they could possibly have the answer to end poverty, cure diseases and stuff huh? they'd only be here to steal our stuff???? Are we talking about Aliens or WHITE PEOPLE here? LMAO.

Did a Human Say that? If so, NEXT!!!!! We are most probably the GRIME of the universe and NEED to be shown a better way.

Yeah, guns...that will work against a Technologically superior Race of beings....YES...you're Totally Correct, i think.

If it bleeds, we can kill it !
Arnold " the sperminator" should now !!

hskwarrior
05-18-2011, 10:12 AM
If it bleeds, we can kill it !
Arnold " the sperminator" should now !!

haha when his wife left him he said "I'll be BAHK".....LMAO.

Humans are probably the retards of the Universe. LMAO.

David Jamieson
05-18-2011, 10:21 AM

Frank, we have the answers now to cure poverty, stop war, prevent diseases and treat many of them. Besides, every culture has it's foibles. Asians, Blacks, Browns and reds have as many sins and evils in their closet as any white.

We know the way. We choose not to act on it. We are special, we are interesting. Some of us are grime, but we need those examples due to our dualistic understanding of things. :)

Yeah, guns...that will work against a Technologically superior Race of beings....YES...you're Totally Correct, i think. hot lead cuts through any organic thing that I can think of. When a little alien can move faster than a 9mm, then and only then are we in trouble. :) IN the meantime, they can step off! :mad: :D Also, remember Capt.Cook. :)

hskwarrior
05-18-2011, 10:30 AM
Frank, we have the answers now to cure poverty, stop war, prevent diseases and treat many of them. Besides, every culture has it's foibles. Asians, Blacks, Browns and reds have as many sins and evils in their closet as any white.

What are they and when will they be implemented? Did Asians invade and kill Native Americans? WHITEY AIN'T RIGHTEY!!!!!!!

We know the way. We choose not to act on it. We are special, we are interesting. Some of us are grime, but we need those examples due to our dualistic understanding of things.

We choose not to act on it? THIS IS A GOOD THING? :confused: And Yes, balance is very important. We're still grimey, especially if we FEAR and want to KILL Aliens because of those FEARS instead of working to evolve.

hot lead cuts through any organic thing that I can think of. When a little alien can move faster than a 9mm, then and only then are we in trouble. IN the meantime, they can step off! Also, remember Capt.Cook.

I can see this....David whips out the most powerful gun known to man and the Alien's response would be "STUPID HUMANS" LOL

But what if that Alien uses his mental powers and forces you to point that gun at your own dome and makes YOU pull the trigger? LOL.....why you think them ALIENS heads are so damm biggggg? But knowing you, you'd say "thick skulled beings" hahahaha

hskwarrior
05-18-2011, 10:35 AM
Now if the Aliens looked like this....YES I'D SHOOT FIRST ;) and ask questions LATER.....while cupcaking with her!!!!!!

http://www.lisisoft.com/imglisi/5/Screensavers/35985screenshot.jpg

David Jamieson
05-18-2011, 10:52 AM
What are they and when will they be implemented? Did Asians invade and kill Native Americans? WHITEY AIN'T RIGHTEY!!!!!!! Asians invaded and killed a great deal of Europeans and Eastern Europeans. they did their genocide long before that's all. Chinese leaders seem to have a thing for killing their own people mostly though overall. Whitey ain't evil because someone who got the short end of the stick says so. :) So Blacky ain't rightey either and nor are the reds, browns or yellows. no one has moral authority over another, we all have our racial failures.

They are the 8 fold path man and they will be implemented when You decide to implement them. The same occurs with everyone else and we are golden right? :)

We choose not to act on it? THIS IS A GOOD THING? :confused: And Yes, balance is very important. We're still grimey, especially if we FEAR and want to KILL Aliens because of those FEARS instead of working to evolve. Yes, we "choose". As in, individually. Do you choose to change yourself or are you waiting for someone to do it for you? Why on earth would you sit back and wait for someone else to correct your life when you are fully capable of correcting it yourself and of doing the right thing on a daily basis?

I can see this....David whips out the most powerful gun known to man and the Alien's response would be "STUPID HUMANS" LOL

But what if that Alien uses his mental powers and forces you to point that gun at your own dome and makes YOU pull the trigger? LOL.....why you think them ALIENS heads are so damm biggggg? But knowing you, you'd say "thick skulled beings" hahahaha

Well, if the alien makes me kill myself, then who is the real threat? Me for protecting myself from an invader or an invader for psychically murdering me.
We can only change ourselves.

hskwarrior
05-18-2011, 11:21 AM
We can only change ourselves.

thats right!

Hebrew Hammer
05-18-2011, 11:44 AM
Along these lines...actually caught a fascinating interview on NPR with this author Annie Jacobson and her new book Area 51...she interviews some founding members of the Manhattan Project and uncovers rather disturbing human experiments conducted by the US Govt/Atomic Energy Commission.

http://www.npr.org/2011/05/17/136356848/area-51-uncensored-was-it-ufos-or-the-ussr

I will probably pick up a copy meself.

Resume your debauchery...

David Jamieson
05-18-2011, 11:45 AM
thats right!

No worries mang, I will shoot the alien that tries to probe your butt too! With extreme prejudice.

Little grey buggers are just bio-machines anyway, it's not like they have a soul.

goju
05-18-2011, 01:38 PM
its good animation buts its fake

also a give away is the fact an alien with that huge of a head could be wearing a turtle neck and the neck of the sweater isnt stretched out LOL.

Why would aliens wear turtle necks anyway?:D

hskwarrior
05-18-2011, 01:46 PM
why would aliens wear turtle necks anyway?

to hide the hickeys on their necks? Or perhaps their jailhouse tattoo's?

David Jamieson
05-18-2011, 08:44 PM
Why would aliens wear turtle necks anyway?:D

Outdated fashion sense?