PDA

View Full Version : Official 9-11 story - More holes than swiss cheese!

Hardwork108
05-18-2011, 11:13 PM
The Holes in the official version of 9-11 continue to bite the authorities in the @ss:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pE0hrbLnS74

More contradictions and insights, including the order to "pull" building 7 (the third building which was not hit by any planes):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uilVwJN1qT8&NR=1

Here is US General Albert Stubblebine, with his, from the horse's mouth, opinions of whatever hit the Pentagon and the 3 building collapses:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MTDpHGkgqY&feature=related

Hardwork108
05-18-2011, 11:54 PM
And THIS!

An intriguing look and examination of how the official fantasy version was sold to the public within a very short time of the attacks, using media plants, including at least one actor who played the part of a suspiciously "knowledgable" witness:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwq04_KhCeI&feature=related

Cdr.Instigator
05-19-2011, 04:34 AM
...... YAawn!!!!:rolleyes:

hskwarrior
05-19-2011, 06:42 AM
...... YAawn!!!

Have some coffee.

Drake
05-19-2011, 07:27 AM
I bet HW108 is an agent for Youtube.

Hardwork108
05-19-2011, 08:42 AM
I bet HW108 is an agent for Youtube.

Yes HW108 together with the Youtube secret agency, created holographic images of Mr Siverstein and US Military General Albert Stubblebine and then programmed them to say what they did on camera.....:rolleyes:

These people are not "conspiracy theorists"!

The fact that you keep ignoring such testimonies as regards 9-11 and then go on and keep repeating the same things to discredit whatever that shows the US government in poor light, shows that you have an alterior agenda, Mr Drake.

At the end of the day more and more people are waking up and seeing the holes in this absurd story of middle class, alcohol drinking, strip club frequenting, Arab kids that apparently smashed 2 aircraft into two buildings and brought down THREE, into their own FOOT PRINTS, not to mention their fire ball proof passports....:rolleyes:

So keep on attempting to discredit what I post as every time you do so blindly, and as a US military officer, it gives more validity to the information that I am posting here.

Hardwork108
05-19-2011, 08:43 AM
Mmmmm, Melita.

For you, I would recommend some reality pills, more than coffee.;)

Hardwork108
05-19-2011, 08:47 AM
Have some coffee.

I would send him some great delicious strong Colombian coffee from here, but I doubt that it would WAKE him up.

I guess everybody has his own time to wake up, lets hope enough people do before another few hundred thousand people are slaughtered in the name of the "war against [invisible] terrorism".

David Jamieson
05-19-2011, 08:54 AM
http://www.estergoldberg.com/.a/6a0105349ca980970c0147e1d10727970b-500wi

I think everyone is a little gayer here now for this.

:mad:

:p

Drake
05-19-2011, 09:02 AM
Yes HW108 together with the Youtube secret agency, created holographic images of Mr Siverstein and US Military General Albert Stubblebine and then programmed them to say what they did on camera.....:rolleyes:

These people are not "conspiracy theorists"!

The fact that you keep ignoring such testimonies as regards 9-11 and then go on and keep repeating the same things to discredit whatever that shows the US government in poor light, shows that you have an alterior agenda, Mr Drake.

At the end of the day more and more people are waking up and seeing the holes in this absurd story of middle class, alcohol drinking, strip club frequenting, Arab kids that apparently smashed 2 aircraft into two buildings and brought down THREE, into their own FOOT PRINTS, not to mention their fire ball proof passports....:rolleyes:

So keep on attempting to discredit what I post as every time you do so blindly, and as a US military officer, it gives more validity to the information that I am posting here.

Of course it does. Look how many people here listen to you intently, believing everything you say. :D

You should pick up a book on logical fallacies. I think you've hit just about every one of them.

Hebrew Hammer
05-19-2011, 09:26 AM
I think everyone is a little gayer here now for this.

:mad:

:p

I thought that was a chick, until I read the name..I feel dirty.

David Jamieson
05-19-2011, 09:37 AM
...and yet, you doubled the pic.... :D

just to make it stick... not that there's anything wrong with that... :p

Hardwork108
05-19-2011, 10:10 AM
Of course it does. Look how many people here listen to you intently, believing everything you say. :D.

Lot more than you can imagine.;)

You should pick up a book on logical fallacies. I think you've hit just about every one of them
Again, you attempt to discredit, but by doing so you are putting down a US General who would "strongly" disagree with you.

So, where is the logical fallacy, again? LOL!

Hardwork108
05-19-2011, 10:19 AM
I thought that was a chick, until I read the name..I feel dirty.

Here is an antidote for you from Brasil. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0Z0zQqonT0

Hebrew Hammer
05-19-2011, 10:26 AM
Very therapeutic HW...thanks. :D

Drake
05-19-2011, 10:28 AM
Now THERE'S a quality youtube clip!

Hardwork108
05-19-2011, 01:22 PM
Now THERE'S a quality youtube clip!

They were ALL "quality" Youtube clips, and you know it....;)

Hardwork108
05-20-2011, 04:02 PM
So Drake, you are kind of silent about US Army General Albert Stubblebine's comments regarding what hit the Pentagon. What is your take on what he said?

Do you think that he is "wacko conspircacy theorist", as well?:rolleyes:

hskwarrior
05-20-2011, 04:27 PM
MY NECK HURTS FROM ALL THAT G"MAXIMUS on rotation!!!!!!

I'm sending you my doctors bill....THANKS MAN!

Drake
05-20-2011, 04:31 PM
So Drake, you are kind of silent about US Army General Albert Stubblebine's comments regarding what hit the Pentagon. What is your take on what he said?

Do you think that he is "wacko conspircacy theorist", as well?:rolleyes:

He thought he could walk through walls and thought he could become invisible at will. Yes... he was wacko. Not even conspiracy theorist wacko. Just plain, vanilla flavored wacko.

Hardwork108
05-20-2011, 04:34 PM
MY NECK HURTS FROM ALL THAT G"MAXIMUS on rotation!!!!!!

I'm sending you my doctors bill....THANKS MAN!

That is one of the secret exercises to help me develop my Iron Neck skills. ;):D

Drake
05-20-2011, 04:34 PM
"He styled himself an evil Yoda to the Army’s Luke Skywalker, once giving, as James Lippard put it, "a seemingly very poorly received talk to the heads of the Special Forces at Fort Bragg about the need to train the troops to perform psychic healing, levitation, invisibility, and bursting the hearts of animals with their minds. Shortly after the talk, Stubblebine resigned in humiliation."

Oh yeah....awesome reference...

Hardwork108
05-20-2011, 04:39 PM
He thought he could walk through walls and thought he could become invisible at will. Yes... he was wacko. Not even conspiracy theorist wacko. Just plain, vanilla flavored wacko.

I don't think that he thought he could walk through walls, but he was part of an OFFICIAL US Military project to create "super soldiers".......

So, now the whole US Military are wacko, as well? LOL!

It is funny, you are now discrediting one of your own seniors who did not repeat the official fantasy story regarding the 9-11 tragedy......interesting......

Hardwork108
05-20-2011, 04:42 PM
"He styled himself an evil Yoda to the Army’s Luke Skywalker, once giving, as James Lippard put it, "a seemingly very poorly received talk to the heads of the Special Forces at Fort Bragg about the need to train the troops to perform psychic healing, levitation, invisibility, and bursting the hearts of animals with their minds. Shortly after the talk, Stubblebine resigned in humiliation."

Oh yeah....awesome reference...

I assume all of the stuff he mentioned were part of a US Military funded project. We must also take into consideration that he may have been exposed to certain aspects of human abilities that most of us were not.

Wether the stuff he talked about were valid or not, is immaterial as it does not take away from his qualifications that made him a US Military Intelligence General!

You and I both know that if he was so wacko he would never even attained lower ranks in the Military Intelligence, let alone become a General!

Hardwork108
05-20-2011, 05:17 PM
So, what happened to the wings of the "airliner" that hit the pentagon?