PDA

View Full Version : I've found my long lost sister!!!!!

hskwarrior
05-19-2011, 11:35 AM
The life i've had to live is one fuk'd up bucket of chicken. I came to know that i had a sister out there that never knew she had any other brothers other than the oldest. she was taken away very early by her father and never told about her mother.

I've found her. and, by finding her, I'd learned she'd been without family since the passing of her father. She now will know her mother, brothers, nieces and nephews.

Sometimes this world can be a good place to be.

JamesC
05-19-2011, 11:39 AM
The life i've had to live is one fuk'd up bucket of chicken. I came to know that i had a sister out there that never knew she had any other brothers other than the oldest. she was taken away very early by her father and never told about her mother.

I've found her. and, by finding her, I'd learned she'd been without family since the passing of her father. She now will know her mother, brothers, nieces and nephews.

That's awesome! Best wishes to you guys!

sanjuro_ronin
05-19-2011, 11:41 AM
Nothing happens without a reason my brother.
Words don't do justice to how happy I am that you have found a sister to share your love and the love of your family with.
Truly a blessed event.

hskwarrior
05-19-2011, 11:44 AM
OMG, Thanks folks.

When i called her and told her i was her brother, she broke down crying and admitted she felt alone in the world with no family. I told her she has brothers who'd been looking for her and that till my mom's death mom never stopped looking for her.

wow what a trip.

JamesC
05-19-2011, 11:47 AM
Like SR said, everything happens for a reason.

Is it coincidence that you found her when she was feeling so alone in the world? I don't think so.

sanjuro_ronin
05-19-2011, 11:50 AM
OMG, Thanks folks.

When i called her and told her i was her brother, she broke down crying and admitted she felt alone in the world with no family. I told her she has brothers who'd been looking for her and that till my mom's death mom never stopped looking for her.

wow what a trip.

Well done bro, well done indeed.

David Jamieson
05-19-2011, 12:05 PM
Awesome!

Happiness to you man!

MasterKiller
05-19-2011, 12:10 PM
Nothing happens without a reason my brother.

Not to derail here, but all kinds of sh1t happens for no reason at all.

Now, let's see some pics of Frank's sister!

sanjuro_ronin
05-19-2011, 12:15 PM
Not to derail here, but all kinds of sh1t happens for no reason at all.

Now, let's see some pics of Frank's sister!

LMAO !
I've never been a fan of "for no reason at all" but that is irrelevant.
Let's hope that frank's sister doesn't take after Frank in the looks department, LOL !

hskwarrior
05-19-2011, 12:47 PM
my sister is on the older side you fools. LOL

I don't know what she looks like yet. i hope NOT like me. that would be fuk'd up! LOL

Lucas
05-19-2011, 12:49 PM
congrats man! i can totaly relate to your experience. i had the same thing happen to me in my life, except i fill the roll of your sister. its a trip to find out you have family when you thought you didnt. on a related note when i moved to portland from northern washington, for some reason everyone i knew thought I had died...ive always tended to be kind of a loner and didnt tell anyone i was moving...about 6 years ago an old friend from high school found me and let me know that everyone thought i was dead. they even hired a private detective (a lousy one i take it) and when no positive results were found, they had a memorial service for me!

:eek:

sanjuro_ronin
05-19-2011, 01:06 PM
congrats man! i can totaly relate to your experience. i had the same thing happen to me in my life, except i fill the roll of your sister. its a trip to find out you have family when you thought you didnt. on a related note when i moved to portland from northern washington, for some reason everyone i knew thought I had died...ive always tended to be kind of a loner and didnt tell anyone i was moving...about 6 years ago an old friend from high school found me and let me know that everyone thought i was dead. they even hired a private detective (a lousy one i take it) and when no positive results were found, they had a memorial service for me!

:eek:

Lucas McLeod of the clan McLeod.

hskwarrior
05-19-2011, 01:08 PM
wow, thats crazy. my friend who is in real estate did a search based on names i provided him and he came up with a few leads that got me the answer.

i'm still mind blown right now and i pray my mother is happy i found her daughter.

Hardwork108
05-19-2011, 01:10 PM

Congratulations. I hope that you will make up for lost time and become stronger in the process.:)

JamesC
05-19-2011, 01:12 PM
lucas mcleod of the clan mcleod.

lol, THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

hskwarrior
05-19-2011, 01:15 PM
James,

thanks man. Hearing how happy it has made my sister that we've found her is the best feeling ever.

I have to VENT right now, pls forgive me. i need to get this off my chest.

I SAID I'D FIND HER AND I MUTHACHUKKIN DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sanjuro_ronin
05-19-2011, 01:17 PM
Sing it brother !!

hskwarrior
05-19-2011, 01:23 PM
http://www.yanowhatimean.com/pics/apr2004/dis_mushroom.jpg

Lucas
05-19-2011, 01:35 PM
stoked for you man. when do you get to have a face to face reunion?

GeneChing
05-19-2011, 01:42 PM
Congrats, dragon bro. What a wonderful world...

hskwarrior
05-19-2011, 01:43 PM
don't know yet. don't wanna rush it. she didn't have a facebook page but she does now. so she got to see pictures of her mother (our mother). man, what a trip.

hskwarrior
05-19-2011, 01:44 PM
THank you Gene, it is a wonderful world indeed. no more broken links.

KC Elbows
05-19-2011, 04:13 PM
THank you Gene, it is a wonderful world indeed. no more broken links.

As long as Sanjuro-Ronin posts, you can be assured there will still be a few broken links.:D

My mother-in-law just went through the same thing, finding out she had a brother she didn't know existed. Congratulations.

hskwarrior
05-19-2011, 05:53 PM
Thanks brother....its an exciting day.

Cdr.Instigator
05-20-2011, 04:46 AM
Sooo happy for you Bro.. Now, don't loose Her again, Ok!!!

PalmStriker
05-22-2011, 08:45 PM
That's great news hsk! :)

hskwarrior
05-22-2011, 09:49 PM
Thanks guys....its been a really trippy few days....