PDA

View Full Version : Clip in Turkish

k gledhill
05-20-2011, 07:46 PM
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xf3hpm_nedret-kilic-ving-tsun-kung-fu-asso_sport

Another clip with lots of talking but that wont matter unless you speak Turkish.
You can see a lot from actions....tan as a punch fook as a counter drill punch , in a force exchange to develop for 'fighting'. Therese several with Nedret but you can search if you want .
Trying to show the reasons for chi-sao arent slappy feely stuff, but intense force exchange for structure, hips elbows ....

Lee Chiang Po
05-20-2011, 08:37 PM
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xf3hpm_nedret-kilic-ving-tsun-kung-fu-asso_sport

Another clip with lots of talking but that wont matter unless you speak Turkish.
You can see a lot from actions....tan as a punch fook as a counter drill punch , in a force exchange to develop for 'fighting'. Therese several with Nedret but you can search if you want .
Trying to show the reasons for chi-sao arent slappy feely stuff, but intense force exchange for structure, hips elbows ....

Just like most all WC clips. First they step up and cross hands, then start rocking back and forth. I stopped it at that point. If I were to be going to fight someone, I would not expect them to do that with me. They would just step up and start firing on me. Last year I watched a clip where some WC guy was going to actually fight a MMA fighter. He walked right into a hard take down expecting the guy to cross hands with him. CHI SAO IS A 2 MAN DRILL. IT IS NOT FIGHTING AND IT WILL BECOME A GAME IF YOU LET IT. I THINK IT MIGHT HAVE ALREADY GONE THAT FAR WITH MOST HERE.

k gledhill
05-20-2011, 09:03 PM
Just like most all WC clips. First they step up and cross hands, then start rocking back and forth. I stopped it at that point. If I were to be going to fight someone, I would not expect them to do that with me. They would just step up and start firing on me. Last year I watched a clip where some WC guy was going to actually fight a MMA fighter. He walked right into a hard take down expecting the guy to cross hands with him. CHI SAO IS A 2 MAN DRILL. IT IS NOT FIGHTING AND IT WILL BECOME A GAME IF YOU LET IT. I THINK IT MIGHT HAVE ALREADY GONE THAT FAR WITH MOST HERE.

the rocking back and forth is them explaining what not to do....:D keep watching...long but you get the idea.