PDA

View Full Version : how to stop a fight :)

jesper
05-25-2011, 03:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWfetF1jCO4&feature=related

JamesC
05-25-2011, 03:12 PM
I saw that video somewhere else before. It is pretty hilarious. Realizing you're talking **** to Berlin's "Kick-Box King" is definitely an "Oh ****" moment.

I watched one of the highlight reels of his kickboxing days. Did he come from TKD or Savate background? It looked like he had some pretty decent boxing skills too.

Lucas
05-26-2011, 11:35 AM
haha

"my mother is too old" lol

zoomvision
06-22-2011, 11:27 AM
It's pretty good and funny -

sanjuro_ronin
06-22-2011, 11:40 AM
You can't **** me, I'm hetro, its not possible.
LMAO !!!

My new favorite !!

goju
06-22-2011, 12:40 PM
Very class way to handle it too .I think alot of people expect bouncers to act like its a scene from roadhouse:D

sanjuro_ronin
06-22-2011, 12:52 PM
Very class way to handle it too .I think alot of people expect bouncers to act like its a scene from roadhouse:D

I had way too many fights as a bouncer, but not as much as most of the guys that never figured out how easily a situation can be diffused by knowing how to talk to someone.

Lucas
06-22-2011, 06:43 PM
I had way too many fights as a bouncer, but not as much as most of the guys that never figured out how easily a situation can be diffused by knowing how to talk to someone.

ya but what we all want to know is how many times you had to round house someone by the lake then tiger claw out their throat. :D

sanjuro_ronin
06-23-2011, 05:54 AM
ya but what we all want to know is how many times you had to round house someone by the lake then tiger claw out their throat. :D

The stories I could tell you of the crap we had to deal after Roadhouse came out, LOL !

Lucas
06-23-2011, 09:25 AM
The stories I could tell you of the crap we had to deal after Roadhouse came out, LOL !

lol i bet...hopefully none of them involve cowboy boot switch blades

sanjuro_ronin
06-23-2011, 09:52 AM
lol i bet...hopefully none of them involve cowboy boot switch blades

Well, there was the machete guy in Hamilton, the OHL guy with the skates, also in Hamilton ( both at Monopoly).
The guy with the 10" bowie knife in Toronto ( G.spot), the guy with the push dagger ( Venus 2), the guys with brass knuckles ( G. Spot) and so forth, but the best was the old guys coming by saying they were "coolers' in their day, LMAO !!

Lucas
06-23-2011, 11:28 AM
lol...that reminds me of a story my pops told me one time. he used to bounce out in the backwoods in texas and told me a story about how one time they had to remove these two mexican dudes, they ended up having a fight in the street off bar property with machetes....one guy ran the other guy through...crazy sheet

sanjuro_ronin
06-23-2011, 11:32 AM
lol...that reminds me of a story my pops told me one time. he used to bounce out in the backwoods in texas and told me a story about how one time they had to remove these two mexican dudes, they ended up having a fight in the street off bar property with machetes....one guy ran the other guy through...crazy sheet

Yep, people are not as sane as society wants you to think.

Lucas
06-23-2011, 11:50 AM
seriously man. i'm living proof!

goju
06-23-2011, 02:06 PM
Wow i watched the bouncers highlights and he was brilliant

thats some of the smoothest transition from punching to kicking and vice versa ive ever seen