PDA

View Full Version : San Francisco considers banning circumcision

BJJ-Blue
05-31-2011, 10:42 AM
"SAN FRANCISCO – A group seeking to ban the circumcision of male children in San Francisco has succeeded in getting their controversial measure on the November ballot, meaning voters will be asked to weigh in on what until now has been a private family matter.

City elections officials confirmed Wednesday that the initiative had received enough signatures to appear on the ballot, getting more than 7,700 valid signatures from city residents. Initiatives must receive at least 7,168 signatures to qualify.

If the measure passes, circumcision would be prohibited among males under the age of 18. The practice would become a misdemeanor offense punishable by a fine of up to $1,000 or up to one year in jail. There would be no religious exemptions.

The initiative appears to be the first of its kind in the country to actually make it to this stage, though a larger national debate over the health benefits of circumcision has been going on for many years. Banning circumcision would almost certainly prompt a flurry of legal challenges alleging violations of the First Amendment's guarantee of the freedom to exercise one's religious beliefs."

Source: (complete article)
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110518/ap_on_re_us/us_circumcision_ban

KC Elbows
05-31-2011, 02:39 PM
7700 Cali folk=CA?

hskwarrior
05-31-2011, 03:51 PM
wtf is happening to our planet and the people in it?

David Jamieson
05-31-2011, 04:22 PM
wtf is happening to our planet and the people in it?

look around. answer is there. :)

hskwarrior
05-31-2011, 04:51 PM
ook around. answer is there.

thats why i come around here less and less. same people. same ****. different day.

curenado
05-31-2011, 07:14 PM
1) Frisco? Please. You guys worry too much.
A dumb, oppressive law hatched up by a bunch of empty headed **** worshippers means doodly - except of course the delightful possibility that it will totally backfire and become a national joke:
"Frisco pinky police force you to make your kid's dingle apealing for 9 out of 10 *****uckers and boo-foo monkeys!

In case you have never been there, frisco is a lot of airhead "poser" activists who don't even care about the causes, just the protesting "bandwagon". Above them are all the dried out, old ass hippies that totally sold out, finding theirselves so beautiful and now gather in small clutches to drink wine as dry as they are and talk BORINGLY about the same failed crap they were 40 years ago. To them it is faw-shonable, but it looks pretty sad and is horrid to listen to.
Beneath these, yet prevalent, are the cruisy boys and it just gets too raunchy to talk about -

This is no social crisis - this is a hoot!
We need to start emailing them pointing out not only the obvious oppression and tyranny of their law, but also how it is a showing of "True Colors" because who is the monster here? People who let you pick or people who force you to ignore your own beliefs and feelings to appease some of the most ridiculous and nasty people in the country? You aren't loving the beauty of this?

I intend to make these points well and at the end thank them for driving the point finally home and having the courage to admit what the rest of us already know. The "Soul of a fad mob and intellect of a moron (for real - frisco stereotype pseudointellectuals. People laughed and ignored them then and they will laugh louder now.

But yeah - I think we should email ALL thier city offices with thousands of letters thanking them for this helpful, if disgusting, snapshot of their city and it's stupid acting government with it's defiance of religious rights, personal convictions, rights with your own child and everything they have so hypocritically and viciously accused folks of.
Gays ARE unfit to make decisions for non-****sexual people and unfit for government. If they think they are, let them get to Frisco and prove it by sticking up for EVERYBODY's rights.
(Maybe even some gay people will write and say "Thanks selfish nasties! Now we are all vile again because of your showing off to provoke people" - there has to be SOME gay people who think "Frisco doing this is like having the gay pride parade on father's day! What a bunch of vile *******s!)

Yeah....This was a coup. Even better if the muzzies religious rights are held and people's are denied.

Sorry if that was long and vitriolic. As a physician that really ****ed me off and as a man attempted to insult my intelligence and made me think........well... :)

hskwarrior
05-31-2011, 08:21 PM
In case you have never been there, frisco is a lot of airhead "poser" activists who don't even care about the causes, just the protesting "bandwagon". Above them are all the dried out, old ass hippies that totally sold out, finding theirselves so beautiful and now gather in small clutches to drink wine as dry as they are and talk BORINGLY about the same failed crap they were 40 years ago. To them it is faw-shonable, but it looks pretty sad and is horrid to listen to.
Beneath these, yet prevalent, are the cruisy boys and it just gets too raunchy to talk about -

where the fuk did you get that from? thats like saying you're from the land of steer and queers. Did you actually sit down and sip wine with these boring hippies?

On one thing i'll say....FUK THOSE HIPSTERS in my city trying to turn SF into some trendy spot for hipsters. they ruin everything. cruisy boys? I'm from FRISCO and NEVER in my life heard of Cruisy boys.

The video below doesn't show ONE HIPSTER, HIPPY, or WINE drinkers. THIS is Frisco!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlSEXS_noCs&feature=related

anyways, people need to understand the ramifications are huge. i know some people who haven't been cut and girls literally asked them WTF is wrong with their sausage. I mean who wants a turtle neck anyway. who pulls their turtleneck sweaters up over their motorcycle helmuts? sheesh hahaha

Syn7
05-31-2011, 09:22 PM
that is so racist... muslims and jews, among many many others, do it to babies... its not cruel, it doesnt hurt and its not something i would consider genitalia mutilation on the same level as you see in like some african tribes and sh1t... we may as well ban tattoos and piercings too... such bull****... the fact that this is even being taken seriously by your government tells me that you guys are so far off the path... what happened to the america that was supposed to be great? barely even shades left over... the amount of "isms" perpetrated by the US gov these days is absolutely disgusting...

Syn7
05-31-2011, 09:30 PM
wow... you have alot of hate in ur heart, doncha!!!

why hate so much? apathy i get... annoyed, sure... but to hate groups of people based on pretty much nothing, wow, i dont get that... for example, what have gay people dont to you to warrant that kind of hatred??? you act like the ass raped your daddy infront of you as a child.. one by one.................................

you have poison in ur soul

hskwarrior
06-01-2011, 07:20 AM
personally, I think every man should be circumcised. How many men on this forum who are cut remember being circumcised? but, to force men to endure that kind of pain as an 18 year old kid is what i call torture. think about it, how bad would it be at that age to move around after getting cut? I'd rather get my junk caught in a zipper than go through that at 18 years old.

Women HATE the sight of a uncut thingy. I know some women who've left their men because of it. its totally gross to them.

David Jamieson
06-01-2011, 07:31 AM
I was cut at birth and then, when I converted reform, I was pin *****ed in the ***** symbolically as if being cut again!

Oy! lol

Wifey likes it.
No cheddar.
Many advantages.
:D

Syn7
06-01-2011, 12:36 PM
what are the words blanked out??? who did what to you and why???

MasterKiller
06-01-2011, 12:42 PM
Seems like an outdated and cruel process to me.

Not to mention the Moyal (sp?) PUTS THE BABY'S C0CK IN HIS MOUTH TO SUCK THE BLOOD OUT....

JamesC
06-01-2011, 12:44 PM
Mohel.

Yeah, that's nasty.

sanjuro_ronin
06-01-2011, 12:48 PM
Yeah, I am sure women prefer a 5 inch cut ***** to a 9 inch uncut one, yeah, they must be lining up outside, LOL !!

hskwarrior
06-01-2011, 01:02 PM
Yeah, I am sure women prefer a 5 inch cut ***** to a 9 inch uncut one, yeah, they must be lining up outside, LOL !!

keep your size to yourself....TMI.....TMI.

David Jamieson
06-01-2011, 02:01 PM

uh, i'm guessing you're unsure about what get's taken in a circumcision and what gets left.

well, it's just the foreskin and it's healthier than the smegma producing hooded tube socks you catholics sport about. bwhahahaha.

no length is lost and the glans be hummin in the coitus bros!

know your tallywhacker!

David Jamieson
06-01-2011, 02:03 PM
Seems like an outdated and cruel process to me.

Not to mention the Moyal (sp?) PUTS THE BABY'S C0CK IN HIS MOUTH TO SUCK THE BLOOD OUT....

sweet lord, where the heck did you get that from?
lol.

That's orthodox jews pretty much exclusively use the mohels.
More often than not, circumcision is done in a hospital.

bawang
06-01-2011, 02:51 PM
gays are trying to take over san frasico

im scares

David Jamieson
06-01-2011, 03:01 PM
gays are trying to take over san frasico

im scares

yeah, well, they been doing that for a loooonnnnggg time now.

It's acknowledged world wide that san fran is the gayest of the gay cities on the planet. Even if it's not, it's the first thing someone thinks of when thinking of san fran.

ain't the 9ers, ain't the golden gate, ain't the bay area, ain't the architecture...nope, it's the queers...

go figure.

bawang
06-01-2011, 03:06 PM
i hear san fransico gays are really racist

David Jamieson
06-01-2011, 03:32 PM
i hear san fransico gays are really racist

Just the Chinese ones. The rest are cool.

hskwarrior
06-01-2011, 03:57 PM

It's acknowledged world wide that san fran is the gayest of the gay cities on the planet. Even if it's not, it's the first thing someone thinks of when thinking of san fran.

ain't the 9ers, ain't the golden gate, ain't the bay area, ain't the architecture...nope, it's the queers...

go figure.

its you closet ****'s that think of sf for that reason. SF has culture, life, flavor, and what not. But i think you guys want to come here to fit into the gay life style.

Just the Chinese ones. The rest are cool.

so you know lots of gay chinese men here in SF do ya? :D

David Jamieson
06-01-2011, 05:59 PM
so you know lots of gay chinese men here in SF do ya? :D

well, you did give me your little black book after you joined that commune.... :p

sanjuro_ronin
06-02-2011, 07:17 AM
uh, i'm guessing you're unsure about what get's taken in a circumcision and what gets left.

well, it's just the foreskin and it's healthier than the smegma producing hooded tube socks you catholics sport about. bwhahahaha.

no length is lost and the glans be hummin in the coitus bros!

know your tallywhacker!

No offense dude but you really need to read up on your stuff.
Just saying.
And I mean read up on BOTH sides of the pros and cons.

David Jamieson
06-02-2011, 07:23 AM
Just saying.

It's irrelevant. I can't put it back. lol

I still have my appendix and my tonsils though, so 2 out of 3 is good. lol

having said that, the foreskin is a flap of skin that doesn't serve a lot of purpose to people who wear underwear AND pants! :)

JamesC
06-02-2011, 07:30 AM
This conversation is just getting bizarre...

sanjuro_ronin
06-02-2011, 07:49 AM
It's irrelevant. I can't put it back. lol

I still have my appendix and my tonsils though, so 2 out of 3 is good. lol

having said that, the foreskin is a flap of skin that doesn't serve a lot of purpose to people who wear underwear AND pants! :)

Well, that leaves bawang out, LOL !

BJJ-Blue
06-02-2011, 07:53 AM
Just saying.

Good luck with that.

hskwarrior
06-02-2011, 08:04 AM
WOMEN do NOT find an uncut JOHNSON appealing. they actually find it very disgusting. Some women have outright embarrassed some men by SCREAMING:

WTF IS THAT and ran out of the room.

sanjuro_ronin
06-02-2011, 08:12 AM
WOMEN do NOT find an uncut JOHNSON appealing. they actually find it very disgusting. Some women have outright embarrassed some men by SCREAMING:

I am not sure if this was serious or in jest, but...
If it was in jest you may not understand the seriousness of this issue for some, especially those with young boys.
If it was serious I would worry about the type of women you know.
Or the types of *****'s these poor women have seen, LOL !

RenDaHai
06-02-2011, 08:24 AM

Only in your community dude.

Not the rest of the world.

Lets see, Nature gives us foreskin..... You think you can improve on evolution?

The only people who agree with circumcision are those who are circumcised from birth, but they never had it so they don't know what their missing.

I mean, think about it, they ACTUALLY CUT A PIECE OF YOUR P*NIS OFF!!!! WTF!

I don't think this should be done to children who have no say in the matter and if you listen to doctors you will find there is absolutely no medical advantage to circumcision. Only in cases of serious infection.

Plus don't know if you know this but for those of us with fore skin, if we simply PULL IT BACK few woman would notice the difference.....best of both worlds.

On a serious note the Philosophy behind this idea is sound. The point is when a child is young they cannot make decisions for themselves. If they grow up in our society we want them to grow up with the freedom to choose every aspect of their life. We should not prematurely disable them by brainwashing them or forcing them to wear silly clothes or mutilating their genitals. IT makes sense and certainly no one here would disagree with a ban on female circumcision.

Although I do also agree that it probably just a bunch of hippies who want to protest something, I mean its not really a big deal.

hskwarrior
06-02-2011, 08:30 AM
I am not sure if this was serious or in jest, but...
If it was in jest you may not understand the seriousness of this issue for some, especially those with young boys.

No, dead serious. Women have utterly screamed cause they've never saw an uncut shaboinker before. I know a few women as well that the subject came up with and they were against it.

I'm for circumcision. to not do it is adding some serious confidence damage to some men.

I mean how would you act if you were uncut and your girl saw your shaboinker for the first time and said OH MY EFFIN GAWD WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?

seriously, i'm talking to a bunch of MEN here. let some women have something to say.

if i ever have a son, religion or no religion, HE's GETTING CUT.

hskwarrior
06-02-2011, 08:36 AM
Ok....let me ask...

WHO is uncut here?

and if you're cut, do you remember being cut? I don't. I love my shaboinker and don't need it to look like a piece of sausage tied off at the end. LMAO

Sorry if anyone uncut is offended. sausage d1ck muddachukkas.

BJJ-Blue
06-02-2011, 09:08 AM

Of course.

Nature gave us diseases like polio, was it wrong to develop a cure for polio?

And some diseases like the flu evolve, should we stop combating it?

hskwarrior
06-02-2011, 09:11 AM
There are MORE hygenic issues with an uncut shaboinker than a cut one. just sayin

RenDaHai
06-02-2011, 09:15 AM
Of course.

Nature gave us diseases like polio, was it wrong to develop a cure for polio?

And some diseases like the flu evolve, should we stop combating it?

Unfortunate misunderstanding of Logic. In nature nothing is superfluous and nothing is lacking. Polio is a disease, the foreskin is part of the human body... if you don't understand your error then i can't be bothered to explain it to you.

If we were all born with innate polio you would have a point, but we are not.

MasterKiller
06-02-2011, 09:44 AM
and if you're cut, do you remember being cut? I don't. I love my shaboinker and don't need it to look like a piece of sausage tied off at the end. LMAO.

So drugging a chick and raping her is fine as long as she doesn't remember later?

hskwarrior
06-02-2011, 09:45 AM
So drugging a chick and raping her is fine as long as she doesn't remember later?

DUDE! Now what does that have to do with the price of tea in china? :confused:

David Jamieson
06-02-2011, 09:54 AM
In nature nothing is superfluous and nothing is lacking.

I am not certain that this is actually a truth.
Nature is nature. We can observe it, but we do not fully understand it to say such a thing.
We don't even know how the brain converts what the eye projects to it, interprets it turns it right side up, filters out what is distracting and emphasize what we are looking at and looking for.

Nature is beautiful for sure, but we can't make these grand statements about it lacking nothing and not having anything superfluous. There is much that is redundant. You have two kidneys, 1 of which you don't actually need, but use anyway.

You have tonsils, you have an appendix, you have two testes and so on. And it is not only our species that has these things or something akin to that as far as superfluous and non functional body parts go.

Nature has as much useless as useful, like anything else I think.

MasterKiller
06-02-2011, 10:07 AM
DUDE! Now what does that have to do with the price of tea in china? :confused:

Well, you said since you didn't remember being cut it was no big deal. So I'm assuming that also means if a chick doesn't remember being raped, that's no big deal as well?

hskwarrior
06-02-2011, 10:11 AM
Well, you said since you didn't remember being cut it was no big deal. So I'm assuming that also means if a chick doesn't remember being raped, that's no big deal as well?

A chick being raped vs something many feel is more hygenic is a crazy thought.
not the same.

if you're cut, do you remember being cut? and if so, what do you feel other than a flap of skin are you really missing?

BJJ-Blue
06-02-2011, 10:11 AM
Unfortunate misunderstanding of Logic.

No it isnt. Nature and evolution have given us things that are bad for us, and we can't just let them go. And some argue that circumcision is heathier.

Also, my main point was that's it's not the Government's business in this anyway. Whether it uglier or safer or whatever it's still the parent's decision, not the Government's. Can we agree on that?

hskwarrior
06-02-2011, 10:14 AM
Also, my main point was that's it's not the Government's business in this anyway.

100%! the decision should be left to the parents.

JamesC
06-02-2011, 10:17 AM
I'm in agreement there.

MasterKiller
06-02-2011, 10:29 AM
A chick being raped vs something many feel is more hygenic is a crazy thought.
not the same.

if you're cut, do you remember being cut? and if so, what do you feel other than a flap of skin are you really missing?

WHat does a chick feel after being drugged and raped? Maybe just groggy and a little sore? What's been taken from her, exactly?

hskwarrior
06-02-2011, 10:36 AM
A piece of skin had been cut off of me and thank god cause i'd hate to have all that cottage cheese to clean out on a daily basis other than washing up. NOTHING has happened to me in a negative light because i'm cut.

On the other hand, a woman who was raped remembers, feels, and tries to deal with the fact that a man had forced his way on her. that is not the same as having a piece of skin cut off of you that you really don't need in the first place.

Yes, i would have my son cut. i have no problem with it.

When the doctors cut me, my parents gave permission. if the dr's do it behind your back, we have a different problem altogether. Being cut after birth you will never ever ever remember it. being cut at 18 years old will remain with that boy for ever.

Answer me bro, what are you missing by having that piece of skin cut off?

David Jamieson
06-02-2011, 10:42 AM

he'd be missing a place to stash his baggie of crack rocks. :D

hskwarrior
06-02-2011, 10:48 AM
he'd be missing a place to stash his baggie of crack rocks

He can blend it in with the cottage cheese in the tip of his shaboinker. Yuk, can you imagine being the cop that has to do a cavity search?

LMAO

JamesC
06-02-2011, 10:51 AM
Cops don't do cavity searches. A medical professional has to do it.

I work in a jail, though, and i've had to do my fair share of strip searches. Hundreds probably.

Seen some things. Seen some craaaazzzzy things...

hskwarrior
06-02-2011, 10:55 AM

I work in a jail, though, and i've had to do my fair share of strip searches. Hundreds probably.

as a guard, i know you have done seen some things. jail is a place you don't want to be, but you can learn some crazy things from being in there.

I once learned how to make picture frames and key chains and things out of paper chip bags....LOL

sanjuro_ronin
06-02-2011, 10:56 AM
A piece of skin had been cut off of me and thank god cause i'd hate to have all that cottage cheese to clean out on a daily basis other than washing up. NOTHING has happened to me in a negative light because i'm cut.

On the other hand, a woman who was raped remembers, feels, and tries to deal with the fact that a man had forced his way on her. that is not the same as having a piece of skin cut off of you that you really don't need in the first place.

Yes, i would have my son cut. i have no problem with it.

When the doctors cut me, my parents gave permission. if the dr's do it behind your back, we have a different problem altogether. Being cut after birth you will never ever ever remember it. being cut at 18 years old will remain with that boy for ever.

I have to be honest with you guys, it concerns me how you guys mention "cheese" and all that...
I mean, do you guys NOT keep yourselves clean?
Heck I take two showers a day, one in the morning and one in the evening.
I have always done that, always.
I assume that everyone is just as clean or thereabouts.
Having been born and raised in Portugal and travel and trained in places like Spain, France, Germany and Holland ( not only for MA but playing football as a kid too), And in China, Japan and Macao and I have been in the public showers of gyms and stadiums of course and I have, well, met my share of ladies of course and I have to say that ALL these issues you guys bring up have never even crossed my mind !

Seriously, I am truly surprised at this.

hskwarrior
06-02-2011, 10:59 AM

don't be. you'd be surprised at what and how people actually feel out there.

Cheddar Cheese, cottage cheese....you pick it. Uncut sausages get cheese in the tips....LMAO

SANJURO Ronin,

if its not really Cheddar Cheese, cottage cheese, is it more like velveta?

David Jamieson
06-02-2011, 11:14 AM
smegma = necrotic epithelial debris

snipped dudes don't produce it because the production centre for it has been removed.

No need to feel bad about being snipped or un-snipped.

As glad as some of you may be to have your fold of skin, I am just as happy to have had mine removed. :p

hskwarrior
06-02-2011, 11:15 AM
HELMUT HEAD!!!!! no sausage heads filled with cheese.

Sanjuro, you gonna go get cut now?

SoCo KungFu
06-02-2011, 11:22 AM
In nature nothing is superfluous and nothing is lacking.

That is quite untrue. Vestigial organs would like to speak with you. Nature is never perfect and often far from it. In nature it does not matter what is best, only what works. Over time the "best" given the circumstance usually rises to the top. But that is not always so and in changing environments even less. Specialization lessens adaptability. Something a lot of people here seem to be ignorant of in their martial arts as well.

I am not certain that this is actually a truth.
Nature is nature. We can observe it, but we do not fully understand it to say such a thing.
We don't even know how the brain converts what the eye projects to it, interprets it turns it right side up, filters out what is distracting and emphasize what we are looking at and looking for.

Nature is beautiful for sure, but we can't make these grand statements about it lacking nothing and not having anything superfluous. There is much that is redundant. You have two kidneys, 1 of which you don't actually need, but use anyway.

You have tonsils, you have an appendix, you have two testes and so on. And it is not only our species that has these things or something akin to that as far as superfluous and non functional body parts go.

Nature has as much useless as useful, like anything else I think.

Redundancy does not equal lack of purpose. Redundancy is about survival. We aren't that long out of the trees you know. Loss of a kidney would have meant death without a backup. Survival advantage. The kidneys aren't protected by the ribcage so they are more vulnerable. Extending the ribcage would have limited mobility/flexibility. So the other solution is to make two. Tonsils play a role in the developing immune system of young children. The appendix may possibly play a role in safeguarding a stock of beneficial bacteria in the gut. It is misinformation to say these things are non-functional. Testes, see "redundancy."

sanjuro_ronin
06-02-2011, 11:32 AM
HELMUT HEAD!!!!! no sausage heads filled with cheese.

Sanjuro, you gonna go get cut now?

LMAO !
Nope, and I have yet to hear any lady complain, I usually hear things like:
Wow, That's huge
****, that's a big one
Wow, I wish Frank's was that big.

hskwarrior
06-02-2011, 11:33 AM
LMAO !
Nope, and I have yet to hear any lady complain, I usually hear things like:
Wow, That's huge
****, that's a big one
Wow, I wish Frank's was that big.

I'm Half sicilian brah....so i got HALF MORE than you got...even with your turtleneck. LOL

sanjuro_ronin
06-02-2011, 11:35 AM
I'm Half sicilian brah....so i got HALF MORE than you got...even with your turtleneck. LOL

To bad the sicilian half went all to your ass !
LOL !

On a serious note, truthfully, this is the first I have ever heard of this "debate".
Talk about a sheltered life for me and the majority of the rest of the world, LOL !

hskwarrior
06-02-2011, 11:38 AM
LOL !

On a serious note, truthfully, this is the first I have ever heard of this "debate".
Talk about a sheltered life for me and the majority of the rest of the world, LOL !

Now i know you're gay as well. stop thinking about things going up my ass. LOL.

yeah i think you're sheltered. my girlfriend has seen a uncut one, and told me she doesn't want to see another. LOL..

sanjuro_ronin
06-02-2011, 11:41 AM
Now i know you're gay as well. stop thinking about things going up my ass. LOL.

yeah i think you're sheltered. my girlfriend has seen a uncut one, and told me she doesn't want to see another. LOL..

Well, since she said so, it must be true.
And I am the sheltered one.

hskwarrior
06-02-2011, 11:48 AM
Well, since she said so, it must be true.
And I am the sheltered one.

I know girls who are not afraid to hurt your feelings. You must know very nurturing girls who would never say anything to cause you to suffer mentally. how sweet :p

Just cause i mentioned my lady, doesn't mean she's the only one i've spoken with about the subject. maybe you should ask some of your female friends to see their opinions.

sanjuro_ronin
06-02-2011, 12:01 PM
I know girls who are not afraid to hurt your feelings. You must know very nurturing girls who would never say anything to cause you to suffer mentally. how sweet :p

Just cause i mentioned my lady, doesn't mean she's the only one i've spoken with about the subject. maybe you should ask some of your female friends to see their opinions.

Dude, seriously.
You seem to have a strange fetish about this thing, you should look into that.
Not sure how comfortable I would be asking women I know their views on man's *****, but I will take it under advisement, LOL !

Of course since I have been married for 11 years and dated since I was 13, I probably have SOME idea, but hey, like I said, most of the comments were things like " Tripod", "horse", "huge" and "hello baby !!".

Anyways.

hskwarrior
06-02-2011, 12:14 PM
Dude, seriously.
You seem to have a strange fetish about this thing, you should look into that.
Not sure how comfortable I would be asking women I know their views on man's *****, but I will take it under advisement, LOL !

and that right there is why i'm happy to be a true frisconian. you'd be shocked at some of the things i can talk about with women. its how you approach it that matters. if i was some perv, i'd be in jail. but out here in the bay, we're pretty open people brother.

Of course since I have been married for 11 years and dated since I was 13, I probably have SOME idea, but hey, like I said, most of the comments were things like " Tripod", "horse", "huge" and "hello baby !!".

yeah they were being very nurturing to you. wow, the world DOES have some good women out there. HOOK IT UP BROTHER!!! or Hook a brother up!!!! LOL

sanjuro_ronin
06-02-2011, 12:29 PM
If there's one thing I love about frank, it;s his sense of humour.
Usually, LOL

Don't be sharing these views with your chinese brothers Frank, they just may get offended and kick you out !

hskwarrior
06-02-2011, 12:40 PM
Don't be sharing these views with your chinese brothers Frank, they just may get offended and kick you out !

they chop their Lap Cheung too....:p

sanjuro_ronin
06-02-2011, 12:44 PM
they chop their Lap Cheung too....:p

The vast majority don't dude.
Since you brought this issue up I did a few searches and you are looking at less than 20% and according to one study did bu the Irish department of Health and children, less than 1% are in Japan and China.
According tot he WHO, only about 30% of the worlds male population are.

hskwarrior
06-02-2011, 12:46 PM
The vast majority don't dude.
Since you brought this issue up I did a few searches and you are looking at less than 20% and according to one study did bu the Irish department of Health and children, less than 1% are in Japan and China.
According tot he WHO, only about 30% of the worlds male population are.

so you're saying there are more people who cut than don't? hmmmmmm

idk about that hahahaha thank god i don't know about that~~~~~

sanjuro_ronin
06-02-2011, 12:50 PM
so you're saying there are more people who cut than don't? hmmmmmm

idk about that hahahaha thank god i don't know about that~~~~~

You said they Chop their "wang" and the answer is:

Nope, only about 30% of males in the world are cut and China and Japan fall into the less than 20% category, according to the WHO study ( the lowest category in the study was "less then 20%, in 2006), and as low as 1% from at least one study.

David Jamieson
06-02-2011, 12:51 PM
this thread is really getting all frisco isn't it.

bwahahahahaa.

JamesC
06-02-2011, 12:53 PM
Yeah, this thread is bizarre.

sanjuro_ronin
06-02-2011, 12:55 PM

Hey, cut it out !
Oh wait, that's what started this whole thing !
LMAO !!

David Jamieson
06-02-2011, 12:55 PM

Beyond that I think.

It's almost inappropriate!

hskwarrior
06-02-2011, 12:57 PM
It's almost inappropriate!

DJ and inappropriate just doesn't seem to compute.

BJJ-Blue
06-02-2011, 12:59 PM
this thread is really getting all frisco isn't it.

I went there once to go see Alcatraz. The first thing I saw was a giant billboard advertising some show with a fat qu**r dressed as Caesar. I couldn't wait to get out of that place.

Of course my wife was with me so we had to stay after touring Alcatraz and go to Pier 39. Since it was full of tourists and not too many San Franciscans, it was tolerable. Honestly, it's a pretty city, it's just full of the sort of people I don't choose to associate with.

hskwarrior
06-02-2011, 01:03 PM
it's a pretty city, it's just full of the sort of people I don't choose to associate with.

GOOD, look at our city and do it moving. we don't like you tourists anyways hahaha....JK

BJJ-Blue
06-02-2011, 01:06 PM
GOOD, look at our city and do it moving. we don't like you tourists anyways hahaha....JK

The tourists bring in millions per year to your State. And considering the fiscal state of California, you guys should love tourists. ;)

It's really a beautiful State. If it wasn't for the politics, taxes, and overcrowding, we would seriously consider moving there.

hskwarrior
06-02-2011, 01:07 PM
The tourists bring in millions per year to your State. And considering the fiscal state of California, you guys should love tourists.

HELL is on its way. I just want off this planet.

BJJ-Blue
06-02-2011, 01:08 PM
HELL is on its way. I just want off this planet.

I'm with you on that. The future really worries me.

hskwarrior
06-02-2011, 01:12 PM
I'm with you on that. The future really worries me.

can someone say Police State? Did you see the video of the lady SCREAMING cause she was groped at the airport? TSA is gonna even make James C's job go away soon.

JamesC
06-02-2011, 01:15 PM
can someone say Police State? Did you see the video of the lady SCREAMING cause she was groped at the airport? TSA is gonna even make James C's job go away soon.

lol, I hope so.

sanjuro_ronin
06-02-2011, 01:16 PM
So, what are you guys doing about it?

hskwarrior
06-02-2011, 01:16 PM
lol, I hope so

really? why? The TSA is evil.

hskwarrior
06-02-2011, 01:17 PM

when it hits my city, MARTYRDOM here i come. I'm no ones slave.

sanjuro_ronin
06-02-2011, 01:22 PM

While dying after the fact is quite noble, you kamikaze, what are you doing to make the world a better place BEFORE you go out in a blaze of glory?

BJJ-Blue
06-02-2011, 01:22 PM

For now you just have to vote right.

Vote for politicians who value liberty, individual rights, and believe in the Constitution. Don't vote for those who want bigger Government and more regulation.

sanjuro_ronin
06-02-2011, 01:23 PM

Vote for politicians who value liberty, individual rights, and believe in the Constitution. Don't vote for those who want bigger Government and more regulation.

And the other days that don't require you to vote?

BJJ-Blue
06-02-2011, 01:24 PM

The Founders gave you the means to defend your rights from an oppressive government via the 2nd Amendment. Fear those who would take that right away.

hskwarrior
06-02-2011, 01:25 PM
While dying after the fact is quite noble, you kamikaze, what are you doing to make the world a better place BEFORE you go out in a blaze of glory?

Well, IDK yet. To be real, the pain i experience lately has me ready to off myself. but, martydom is a good way to go.....hahaha.

it sucks cause not enough people care to do anything about it. But if i go to the airport and get fondled inappropriately i will clock the sh1t out of a TSA pervert.

BJJ-Blue
06-02-2011, 01:25 PM
And the other days that don't require you to vote?

Spread the word. I'm doing it.

"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." -Samuel Adams

hskwarrior
06-02-2011, 01:26 PM
The Founders gave you the means to defend your rights from an oppressive government via the 2nd Amendment. Fear those who would take that right away.

is our constitution still suspended? does anyone know for sure?

BJJ-Blue
06-02-2011, 01:27 PM
it sucks cause not enough people care to do anything about it.

Sad, but true. You and I are on the same page there. Very well said.

BJJ-Blue
06-02-2011, 01:29 PM
is our constitution still suspended? does anyone know for sure?

Not yet. They've pretty much taken the 10th Amendment out. The 4th Amendment has taken it's shots too. The 1st Amendment is tougher for them though. But if they take away the 2nd Amendment, they can take away the other 9 with ease and without consequence.

hskwarrior
06-02-2011, 01:29 PM
Sad, but true. You and I are on the same page there. Very well said.

thanks bro. but seriously, why do you think we all got the title of "SHEEPLE"

I'm so ready for the next level of the game. :(

BJJ-Blue
06-02-2011, 01:33 PM
thanks bro. but seriously, why do you think we all got the title of "SHEEPLE"

Also true. But whats scary is that the Party who wants to take away the 2nd Amendment is the one who is paying people to vote for them via Gov't handouts. So they have a large voting bloc under their control. That's scary.

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." -Alexis de Tocqueville

"A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations has been 200 years." -Alexis de Tocqueville

That 2nd quote is both terrifying and worse, it appears to be prophetic.

hskwarrior
06-02-2011, 01:34 PM
I was under the impression that under bush our constitution was suspended because of the terrorists.

You know what sucks, is that no one in texas other than Alex Jones is standing up to the TSA. When the flights were threatened to be cancelled, we should have let that happen. What would the TSA do if no one was at the airports at all? stand around groping each other?

BJJ-Blue
06-02-2011, 01:41 PM
I agree Bush and the Patriot Act were wrong, and to a degree unconstitutional. Only to a degree though. For example, I don't believe non-american citizens should be afforded Constitutional rights. So anything in it applied to them is ok in my book, even if it's ruled unconstitutional for American citizens.

But look at the decades the 2nd amendment has been under assault. Look at cities banning Happy Meals for God's sake. How they can read the Constitution and say Gov't can dictate American's food choices is nuts. And terrifying. If people are ok with this, where do they draw the line? :eek:

And don't get me going on seat belt laws, the IRS, the Fed, red light cameras, cities outlawing guns, and now it's being considered that all cars have a "black box" put in them to track every move. It's truly scary, and Bush was only a part of it. But yes, he is to blame for some of it.

hskwarrior
06-02-2011, 01:48 PM
and now it's being considered that all cars have a "black box" put in them to track every move. It's truly scary, and Bush was only a part of it. But yes, he is to blame for some of it.

yup....and cell phones can track you too.....thats why im glad im under the radar.

they say after 2012 we may be in a better place. gov, ufo's and such will be much more transparent.

speaking of ufo's we just had at triangular one over oakland the other day.

bawang
06-02-2011, 04:45 PM
I agree Bush and the Patriot Act were wrong, and to a degree unconstitutional. Only to a degree though. For example, I don't believe non-american citizens should be afforded Constitutional rights. So anything in it applied to them is ok in my book, even if it's ruled unconstitutional for American citizens.

every time america takes away a bit of your rights, my boner grows.

David Jamieson
06-02-2011, 07:23 PM
That's a terrible attitude to have.:p
I hope for the best in all things.
Knowing that not all things will be well.
Still...

RenDaHai
06-02-2011, 09:48 PM
Sorry for the late replies but your daytime is my night.

@Soco
'In Nature nothing is superfluous and nothing is lacking'. I stand by the statement, it says nothing about nature being perfect. It simply means that in a natural environment we have all we need and nothing does not contribute. Vestigal organs often have a purpose during embryonic and fetal development. We have to grow in a certain sequence. As to tonsils and Appendix etc you already covered those.

@Blue

I agree it should be the parents choice in this case never the less the argument has meaning; where should the line be drawn? You could live a normal life missing the end of your little toe but would you allow people to cut off a babies toe without giving any sound logical reason? Parents should teach children their culture, but shouldn't they stop short if the culture includes ridiculous things like an irrational fear that working on a sunday will subject ones eternal soul to hell? That will not benefit the childs life. The myths and legends of the culture will however and should be maintained.

SoCo KungFu
06-02-2011, 10:01 PM
Sorry for the late replies but your daytime is my night.

@Soco
'In Nature nothing is superfluous and nothing is lacking'. I stand by the statement, it says nothing about nature being perfect. It simply means that in a natural environment we have all we need and nothing does not contribute. Vestigal organs often have a purpose during embryonic and fetal development. We have to grow in a certain sequence. As to tonsils and Appendix etc you already covered those.

Last time I checked whales aren't walking around on land are they?

You are, in fact, very wrong. If nature was not at times lacking, if nature provided all that is needed, then there would be no extinction. Just FYI, the rate of planetary extinction is one species per hour.

The truth is the issue isn't as simple as you are making it to be and neither you nor David are completely right or wrong. It depends on the species in question and its place in transition.

SoCo KungFu
06-02-2011, 10:28 PM

And what country are you voting in? Those don't exist in the US. Unless you're one of those morons that didn't pay attention in poli sci and actually believes republicans are for small government and less regulation....

http://www.cato.org/pub_display.php?pub_id=2519

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dan-morgan/big-government-republican_b_436039.html

http://www.businessweek.com/news/2011-02-10/republicans-hug-big-government-in-abortion-fight-ann-woolner.html

http://www.tampabay.com/opinion/columns/womens-bodies-republican-laws/1160913

http://newsandinsight.thomsonreuters.com/Legal/News/2011/03_-_March/Republican_aims_to_defend_U_S__anti-gay_marriage_law/

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/2011/06/01/2011-06-01_florida_gov_rick_scott_signs_law_requiring_welf are_recipients_to_take_drug_test_.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/02/scott-walker-wisconsin-men-badgercare-family-planning_n_870430.html

RenDaHai
06-02-2011, 11:47 PM
Last time I checked whales aren't walking around on land are they?

You are, in fact, very wrong. If nature was not at times lacking, if nature provided all that is needed, then there would be no extinction. Just FYI, the rate of planetary extinction is one species per hour.

The truth is the issue isn't as simple as you are making it to be and neither you nor David are completely right or wrong. It depends on the species in question and its place in transition.

Nature is not perfect and things can always improve. Never the less there is not a part of your body that does not contribute and if left alone it would be possible to survive without any augmented technology. We are not missing what we need to live. SO the statement stands. Species go extinct because of a change in circumstances not because nature failed to give them lungs to breathe.

'Human subtlety...will never devise an invention more beautiful, more simple or more direct than does nature, because in her inventions nothing is lacking, and nothing is superfluous' - Leonardo da Vinci

BJJ-Blue
06-03-2011, 07:03 AM
And what country are you voting in? Those don't exist in the US. Unless you're one of those morons that didn't pay attention in poli sci and actually believes republicans are for small government and less regulation....

Actually they do exist. The Libertarian Party has been around for a long time, as have others like the Constitution Party. Of course they are small Parties, but they do exist. And the Tea Party has had alot of people elected under the GOP banner that are for shrinking Gov't. And many of them are businessmen, so the chances they will follow through on their campaign promises are high as they have had to deal with Gov't regulations themselves and thus they've seen firsthand how Gov't intervention/rules/regulations actually retard economic growth.

As the the Republican Party, I tend to vote them in the general elections becuase they are the only viable Party that can beat the Democrats. So it's kind of a 'lesser of two evils' issue. I've NEVER stated the GOP is the ultimate, flawless, perfect, etc Party, but they are alot better then the alternative. So compared to the Democrats, they are the Party of small Gov't and less regulation. You can't argue against that statement.

curenado
06-04-2011, 11:31 AM
every time america takes away a bit of your rights, my boner grows.

Well, considering the size of yours I think we are safe for awhile.

I luv yoo mang! It was necessary -

I was going to find that guy I ****ed off and make him a note but there you were in a uncharacteristically vulnerable position - on a boner cutting thread.
You would have....

curenado
06-04-2011, 12:18 PM
where the fuk did you get that from? thats like saying you're from the land of steer and queers. Did you actually sit down and sip wine with these boring hippies?

On one thing i'll say....FUK THOSE HIPSTERS in my city trying to turn SF into some trendy spot for hipsters. they ruin everything. cruisy boys? I'm from FRISCO and NEVER in my life heard of Cruisy boys.

The video below doesn't show ONE HIPSTER, HIPPY, or WINE drinkers. THIS is Frisco!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlSEXS_noCs&feature=related

anyways, people need to understand the ramifications are huge. i know some people who haven't been cut and girls literally asked them WTF is wrong with their sausage. I mean who wants a turtle neck anyway. who pulls their turtleneck sweaters up over their motorcycle helmuts? sheesh hahaha

There he is. Dude...

I have friends out that way as wise and gentle as mushrooms and yes, there are still events but

<<where the fuk did you get that from?>>

Being there

<< thats like saying you're from the land of steer and queers.>>

No, that's BJ - I am from the land of inbred christians.

<<Did you actually sit down and sip wine with these boring hippies?>>

"Horrid to listen to" - When there isn't much left but image and the fun of being intellectual and "re-fined" for each other in a room with 30 or so commentators on something they will do absolutely nothing about? No suicide pill in my pocket?

<<On one thing i'll say....FUK THOSE HIPSTERS in my city trying to turn SF into some trendy spot for hipsters. they ruin everything.>>

I agree about vapid actors (hypocrites from the greek) but I see a mix of gay/old hippy that is not really the murmur of the community, sure.

<<cruisy boys? I'm from FRISCO and NEVER in my life heard of Cruisy boys.>>

You are from Frisco.....and you don't see tons of very gay acting people everyday? I saw guys walking and singing dressed up in halter tops trying to score dude on the sidewalk.

But I wanted to say sorry about offending you - I love the Frisco fun crowd.

But what are you going to do about it? This is a hippie/gay thing and instead of writing the mayor and posting a copy of that letter here and trying to get us to - you are here mad because I said.

I bet there are still pretty neat things in small places out there on occaision, but it is kinda rank (maybe not so much to people who live there and see only their places) and we never hear anything but:

"San Francisco is proudly making a law for image purposes again designed to provoke people and draw more attention. As usual, it is one-sided, extreme and authoritarian, a thing Gays and old hippies alike have accused everyone else of being"

Like I said - didn't mean to hurt you. But Frisco.....welllll.

Have you written the mayor or other politicians?

Lee Chiang Po
06-04-2011, 01:47 PM
don't be. you'd be surprised at what and how people actually feel out there.

Cheddar Cheese, cottage cheese....you pick it. Uncut sausages get cheese in the tips....LMAO

SANJURO Ronin,

if its not really Cheddar Cheese, cottage cheese, is it more like velveta?

That's why they want to ban circumcision. Makes more cheese to go around. They love it there. It's a San Francisco treat.

hskwarrior
06-04-2011, 02:23 PM
There he is. Dude...

I have friends out that way as wise and gentle as mushrooms and yes, there are still events but

<<where the fuk did you get that from?>>

Being there

<< thats like saying you're from the land of steer and queers.>>

No, that's BJ - I am from the land of inbred christians.

<<Did you actually sit down and sip wine with these boring hippies?>>

"Horrid to listen to" - When there isn't much left but image and the fun of being intellectual and "re-fined" for each other in a room with 30 or so commentators on something they will do absolutely nothing about? No suicide pill in my pocket?

<<On one thing i'll say....FUK THOSE HIPSTERS in my city trying to turn SF into some trendy spot for hipsters. they ruin everything.>>

I agree about vapid actors (hypocrites from the greek) but I see a mix of gay/old hippy that is not really the murmur of the community, sure.

<<cruisy boys? I'm from FRISCO and NEVER in my life heard of Cruisy boys.>>

You are from Frisco.....and you don't see tons of very gay acting people everyday? I saw guys walking and singing dressed up in halter tops trying to score dude on the sidewalk.

But I wanted to say sorry about offending you - I love the Frisco fun crowd.

But what are you going to do about it? This is a hippie/gay thing and instead of writing the mayor and posting a copy of that letter here and trying to get us to - you are here mad because I said.

I bet there are still pretty neat things in small places out there on occaision, but it is kinda rank (maybe not so much to people who live there and see only their places) and we never hear anything but:

"San Francisco is proudly making a law for image purposes again designed to provoke people and draw more attention. As usual, it is one-sided, extreme and authoritarian, a thing Gays and old hippies alike have accused everyone else of being"

Like I said - didn't mean to hurt you. But Frisco.....welllll.

Have you written the mayor or other politicians?

you silly person. you can't hurt my feelings about GAY people. I'm not gay. and NO gay people do not just walk around and be gay just anywere in the city out of fear of Gay Bashing. yes gay bashing. come back to SF i'll show you sides you most likely haven't seen....and they're not the gay sides either.

curenado
06-04-2011, 03:17 PM
I never thought you were gay or defending gayness as a whole - that was my bad if I did it.

I affirm your case that Frisco is best with a local guide. My last local guide was a old horror from college who assured me that "up above it all" where we lived it was beautiful. It was.

I just want chinese food, some bay and bay things that go "WOW! HA-HA!" in the night.

To the living among the dead - carry on and be well. The joke crowd knows who they are.

(The Mayor of San Francisco did not have a email addy on the page. Imagine that)

The thing just caught me off gaurd because I come from people who cut.....

V.O.R.
06-05-2011, 10:34 AM
While lurking for a tad around this thread I have a question in hopes of someone possibly sheading sum lite on the situ. Men regardless of sexual preference are still 100 percent MEN. No two ways about it. I'm for gay rights, but, my biggest gripe is why does gay mens have to perpetrate being womens? I'd think the fact that no Biological mens can give birth, the saggy set of nads, the hairy chest and face, and the adams apple are crystal clear indicators that they were a totally opposite from womens. I can't grasp the idea of a MENS acting and dressing like womens. Why can't gay mens be more like Omar from the Wire? Now he'd blow your head off in the most masculine of ways then go home and bump uglies with his male lover.

Any comments on this HskW?

wenshu
06-05-2011, 11:31 AM
http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/comment/7/2011/06/fbdd5cf740fd63cc1840dc933494ed39/original.jpg

hskwarrior
06-05-2011, 11:45 AM
Hahahahahah Wenshu you're crazy hahaha.

VOR,

I've wondered the same thing at times. Perez Hilton! LMao

OH WAIT, thats't not David J. in the upper right corner is it? JUST KIDDING JUST KIDDING.

Syn7
06-05-2011, 02:55 PM

well we know where you are in this.... for those who dont know, foreskin doesnt add any length to a hard dink... let alone 4 inches, come on... thats not even funny, its just dumb... but its mos def a cultural thing... i know a whole lot more chicas that find foreskin absolutely revolting than otherwise, but its just learned behaviors, they are just being creatures of habit... in the end it doesnt really matter and the only difference is that a guy who is cut has less sensation therefore will last longer... on the flip side, the uncut get a better feeling faster... it all ends up in the same place tho, with the same results... just senses and timing, the only diff...

i know a guy who did it in grade 8 coz dudes made fun of him... which of course just gave everyone more ammo... i dont care tho, i dont spend much time thinking of other dudes dikcs...

its far from cruel, and the majority of them are not preformed by jews... piercing ears and tattoos are self mutilation as well, you got beef with those?
personally, i disagree with all the above, tats, holes and cutting... dont desecrate the temple fukcwads!!!!!

but im all about personal freedoms, and as long as they dont hurt anyone else, you can shove a baseball bat up your ass for all i care, just dont expect me to pay the med bill...

Syn7
06-05-2011, 02:57 PM

go figure.

well i am not gay, but frisco is by far one of my fav places on earth... that ive been to, that is...

Syn7
06-05-2011, 03:04 PM
Only in your community dude.

Not the rest of the world.

fukcing right we can!!!!! evolution creates some really fukced up and useless mutations and not all changes are for the better... and some things are just neutral, they did have a purpose but now they dont... like dew claws, apendix, sh1t like that... not my field of study, but that much i do know... we can improve ourselves physically...

clean people need not worry, but dirty people need to keep the johnson safe lest the get infected under there...

by the way, im a baptized catholic and i was cut... when i was a kid i asked my mom why and she just said "so you are like ur dad"... so really, i have no idea why my fam did it... and i guess coz of the culture im in, thats good, but ultimately i dont really care either way... it is what it is... who cares... banning it would be just retarded and pointless... and the fact that all it takes is 7000 cats to waste that much money on something that will never pass is just retarded as well... yaaay american style democracy, it sure is working well, isnt it...

Syn7
06-05-2011, 03:09 PM
Unfortunate misunderstanding of Logic. In nature nothing is superfluous and nothing is lacking. Polio is a disease, the foreskin is part of the human body... if you don't understand your error then i can't be bothered to explain it to you.

If we were all born with innate polio you would have a point, but we are not.

tonsils, appendix and foreskin to name a few... you are wrong sir....

Syn7
06-05-2011, 03:11 PM

dont be a retard... i know you know that was a stupid thing to say...

Syn7
06-05-2011, 03:16 PM
WHat does a chick feel after being drugged and raped? Maybe just groggy and a little sore? What's been taken from her, exactly?

if she woke up groggy and sore she would suspect the assault and that alone would cause trauma... let this one go man, its not working for ya...

i see the point you are TRYING to make. but it doesnt work unless she has no bad sensation physical or mental and suspects nothing... in that case, from her perspective there would be no crime... but thats far far far off from what we're discussing here...

losing foreskin and bieng raped are not in the same ballpark...

Syn7
06-05-2011, 03:18 PM
He can blend it in with the cottage cheese in the tip of his shaboinker. Yuk, can you imagine being the cop that has to do a cavity search?

LMAO

you can just fake it with deli meat like joey did on friends!!!

Syn7
06-05-2011, 03:20 PM

correctional officers get the dillsnik!!! the job changes you for the worse... ive never met one i respected for more than the ten minutes it took for them to expose their inadequacies...

Syn7
06-05-2011, 03:26 PM
I have to be honest with you guys, it concerns me how you guys mention "cheese" and all that...
I mean, do you guys NOT keep yourselves clean?
Heck I take two showers a day, one in the morning and one in the evening.
I have always done that, always.
I assume that everyone is just as clean or thereabouts.
Having been born and raised in Portugal and travel and trained in places like Spain, France, Germany and Holland ( not only for MA but playing football as a kid too), And in China, Japan and Macao and I have been in the public showers of gyms and stadiums of course and I have, well, met my share of ladies of course and I have to say that ALL these issues you guys bring up have never even crossed my mind !

although hygiene is very important, there is compelling evidence to suggest that even daily showers could be too much... i see it alot with babies nowadays... so sterile, everything is wiped and disinfected... the next gen is gonna be more sickly... i ate dirt as a kid, on the regular, we actually chewed on rocks(dont ask) and i dont get sick... EVER.... no fevers, flus, colds, nada... ever... when im working i have to shower afterwards, no choice in the matter... when im not, i can get away with a shower once every two days or so... im pretty well groomed tho, nobody has ever called me dirty and i dont even own a stick of deoderant... maybe im lucky and just dont sweat like some do, but i just dont need it... i remember my girl saying once that it was bad to wash ur hair daily, it kills it...

Syn7
06-05-2011, 03:31 PM
LOL !

really, not me... for some reason this is like the tenth time ive been involved in this debate... and to be honest, ive heard way more girls say its gross than otherwise...

JamesC
06-05-2011, 05:18 PM
correctional officers get the dillsnik!!! the job changes you for the worse... ive never met one i respected for more than the ten minutes it took for them to expose their inadequacies...

Aren't generalizations fun? :rolleyes:

I'm not a correctional officer. I work in a jail, not a state prison. We don't "correct" anything. We're a holding facility.

Besides, I work on an ICE task force these days.

David Jamieson
06-06-2011, 05:09 AM

So, from this statement I would take it that:

a) you know a lot of prison guards and find them lacking

b) you spent time in prison and whilst there, you didn't like your guards

I reckon I know a few cops, prison guards, soldiers etc. I don't find any of them lacking. They are people who go and do their jobs. Jobs they wouldn't have if not for the necessity of them.

Any job can change you for the worse if you let it. You are not your job though.

Syn7
06-08-2011, 05:48 PM
Aren't generalizations fun? :rolleyes:

I'm not a correctional officer. I work in a jail, not a state prison. We don't "correct" anything. We're a holding facility.

Besides, I work on an ICE task force these days.

yeah, i wasnt refering to you specifically, you just spurned the thought.... thats all... things are diff here tho... we dont have as much of a clusterfukc of acronyms up here... d@mn socialists!!!;)

Syn7
06-08-2011, 06:04 PM
So, from this statement I would take it that:

a) you know a lot of prison guards and find them lacking

b) you spent time in prison and whilst there, you didn't like your guards

I reckon I know a few cops, prison guards, soldiers etc. I don't find any of them lacking. They are people who go and do their jobs. Jobs they wouldn't have if not for the necessity of them.

Any job can change you for the worse if you let it. You are not your job though.

both, actually... alot of people i grew up with became sheriffs, cops and guards... and some are great people, great at their job... i was engaged to an RCMP officer many moons ago even... i know alot of these people... they are extraordinary jobs that require extraordinary people... for the most part, i dont see that... not to sayu they are all the same... but it takes a certain kind of patience to not become a d1ck... after awhile most start generalizing and stereotyping people into groups, just like i was just accused of... and its bad, its wrong... some people deserve to be treated like sh1t and some dont... infact a good chunk of the folks in there shouldnt even be there... 80% are junkies who just keep getting shoved aside... now im not saying they dont have to take their own life in their own hands and grow on their own, BUT if we're gonna make them our problem then we have a duty to understand them better... nothing like sharing a cell with a junkie whos been treated like sh1t... to this day i still dont consider what i did criminal and i would do it again in a heartbeat... my rules are moral, not legal... and there are some very immoral officers out there... not to mention the bunch who end up getting to know both sides of the fence... how do you think drugs get into the prisons? i know for a fact guards were dealing where i was at...

in vancouver we have a safe injection site that has dramatically reduced death, disease and even crime, yet there are alot of people that think its evil and should be squashed... why spend money on junkies??? these people have no vision, no sense of longevity... they are simply selfish people who would rather see the problem exterminated... till their daughter starts eating c0ck for herion, that is... then they jump on board real quick...

dont take this in a bad way, but u always came across as the type that would buddy up with that crowd, im not surprised by ur words... but then you and i dont see the world the same way... that much is clear... we may agree on many things, but it goes the other way too... we have some very fundamental differences...

curenado
06-09-2011, 02:05 AM

LMAO

Syn7
06-09-2011, 04:39 PM
hillarious... i can see why you roll on the florr with that...

high stress jobs employing people without the proper threshold creates d1cks... alot of people look at affluent positions and assume the people are more than they are... we see what we want to see... and most people want thier cops to be great guys... and some are, but just as many arent...

and let me put it this way... maybe not every cop has committed a crime, but they have all looked away when a member of their force has... very few stand against it... that silence is a corruptiuon in itself... question EVERYTHING!

Sardinkahnikov
06-13-2011, 08:52 AM
"Late" circumcision will likely leave scars in the body of the *****, not to mention the post-op discomfort. Better to do it very early in the boy's life.