PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations David Jamieson!

BJJ-Blue
05-31-2011, 10:43 AM
You got yet another thread locked with your name-calling!

Way to go dude. ;)

bawang
05-31-2011, 12:53 PM
i think right wing are pretty cool guy. they bomb brown people and not afraid anything

David Jamieson
05-31-2011, 04:21 PM
why can i see these stupid threads when i have the asshat button pressed down so hard?

this zero dollar service is lacking. :p

Syn7
05-31-2011, 09:37 PM
its just an inherent weakness in the mod who does that... some people just dont have the stones to see something through when they feel somewhat threatened... its to be expected... 70% of the world fit that mold... get used to it... b1tches everywhere...

alot of folks in here pretend like they are all mature and have their egos in check, yet they show otherwise over and over again... you cant really change that... so either you work with em or you dont, ur call... but dont expect to get anywhere... there are only two actions up in here... head butting and reacharounds... expecting anything else would be an exercise in futility...

David Jamieson
06-01-2011, 05:00 AM
its just an inherent weakness in the mod who does that... some people just dont have the stones to see something through when they feel somewhat threatened... its to be expected... 70% of the world fit that mold... get used to it... b1tches everywhere...

alot of folks in here pretend like they are all mature and have their egos in check, yet they show otherwise over and over again... you cant really change that... so either you work with em or you dont, ur call... but dont expect to get anywhere... there are only two actions up in here... head butting and reacharounds... expecting anything else would be an exercise in futility...

dude, it's a forum. no one is as they are for realz. lol
nobody feels threatened, it's anonymous with zero recourse.

Lucas
06-01-2011, 07:21 AM
dude, it's a forum. no one is as they are for realz. lol
nobody feels threatened, it's anonymous with zero recourse.

I'm totallyfor realz!!! :[

David Jamieson
06-01-2011, 07:26 AM
I'm totallyfor realz!!! :[

We all know you're a slightly overweight, 50 year old housewife in Idaho, who sidelines as a sex call worker and takes side jobs doing laundry.

so, don't try pulling that act here in the house of cards! :p

Lucas
06-01-2011, 08:16 AM
Frighteningly accurate

hskwarrior
06-01-2011, 08:18 AM
We all know you're a slightly overweight, 50 year old housewife in Idaho, who sidelines as a sex call worker and takes side jobs doing laundry.

Wait, i seem to remember that is what YOU did for a living :confused:

David Jamieson
06-01-2011, 08:24 AM
Wait, i seem to remember that is what YOU did for a living :confused:

You know we aren't supposed to talk about it outside of the support group frank.
so you coming over to pout that taffeta on my prom dress later like you promised?

hskwarrior
06-01-2011, 08:37 AM
You know we aren't supposed to talk about it outside of the support group frank.
so you coming over to pout that taffeta on my prom dress later like you promised?

YES, AS LONG AS YOU WEAR WHAT I TOLD YOU TO WEAR.....

http://cdn3.iofferphoto.com/img/item/199/804/756/lingerie-sexy-sleepwear-gown-corset-bridal-dress-d4-d745c.jpg

sanjuro_ronin
06-01-2011, 08:37 AM
http://www.profile-comments.com/images/gay/images/congrats-on-your-gay-thread.jpg

hskwarrior
06-01-2011, 08:56 AM
YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO JOIN THE PARTY. DON'T BE JEALOUTH....tHERTHS ENOUGH OF UTH TO GO AROUND

http://media.newtimes.com/60479.0.jpg

David Jamieson
06-01-2011, 10:02 AM
This thread is the gay bomb!
http://electrodes.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/colonel_paul_w_tibbets_and_enola_gay.jpeg?w=320&h=401

Syn7
06-01-2011, 12:35 PM
lots of people act the same online as they do in real life... not everyone fronts, david...

David Jamieson
06-01-2011, 02:05 PM
lots of people act the same online as they do in real life... not everyone fronts, david...

bwahaha...

so, you know everyone online then?

dude, get real, you are not even using your real name like 99% of the rest of this place.

I think there are like less than a dozen people here who use their real name and communicate more or less as they would if they were in front of you.

It really is inconsequential though.

bawang
06-01-2011, 02:47 PM
my name steve. steve johnson.

Dragonzbane76
06-01-2011, 02:51 PM
my name steve. steve johnson.

Hi steve johnson. :)

I'm russell morgan.

Nice to meet you. :D