PDA

View Full Version : Hbd- sal

Lucas
06-10-2011, 04:45 PM
Happy Birthday!

I know this will probably get moved but I figure Sal might not see this in the off topic section.

For anyone interested in Shaolin arts, Sal is a constant wonderful source of information.

For that, the most I can do is wish you a happy and fortunate birthday.

pazman
06-10-2011, 05:57 PM
I don't post too often, but I want to give my thanks to Sal for his wonderful contributions. Sal, and others, have given so much in the way of information and analysis of Shaolin gongfu that in the past year I've started to ask the right questions to my teachers and training partners. Thanks Sal! Happy Birthday!

GeneChing
06-10-2011, 06:15 PM
Thanks for noticing that, Lucas! I'll leave this here. Sal's B-day deserves to be on the Shaolin forum. ;)

Royal Dragon
06-10-2011, 07:25 PM
Happy Birthday Sal!!
I hope you have a great birthday! You deserve it for all the work you do. Without you I could never have found the path!! I am sure I am not the only one who's Kung Fu is deeper, better and more authentic because of you!

Sal Canzonieri
06-10-2011, 08:22 PM
Wow! Thanks so much to all of you! It is very much appreciated!

It's such a struggle to get my gigantic internal martial arts history book done!
(it's a history of the movements and where they came from, going backwards from Bagua to as far back as I can go, tracing who taught what to whom, when and where! Lots of comparison graphics and information no one ever realized correlated from who taught what to whom. Big revelations about what styles evolved through the people doing the teaching.)

TenTigers
06-10-2011, 08:27 PM
Happy BD, Sal. I also appreciate your insightful contributions.
You're one of the few who's comments actually hold weight.

Royal Dragon
06-10-2011, 08:40 PM
How many pages are you up to now?