PDA

View Full Version : Rick Perry thinks he's a prophet???

Syn7
06-14-2011, 05:06 PM
http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2011/06/14/245500/rick-perry-prophet/

i didnt realise texas was in such dire straights... huge budget deficits... 3rd highest poverty rate in the US, highest percentage of uninsured residents... dayum!!! yall done fukced up now, havent ya!

BJJ-Blue
06-14-2011, 05:23 PM
First off, he just repeated a saying. Lighten up. Had the community organizer said it and I got on his case, liberals here would be defending him.

Second, there was no link sourcing the allegations you listed. I'm 99% sure if those numbers are true, it includes illegal aliens. We do have alot of them here.

Third, you don't live here do you? So that means you haven't been seeing all the out-of-State license plates on our roads. People are moving here, we are gaining population. And California is losing population. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out why. Matter of fact, most of the new jobs being created are in 'Red States'.

And I'll back that up with Bureau of Labor Statistics:

"From April 2001 to April 2011 Texas has increased it's private-sector jobs by 732,800 and in the last year alone, from 2010 to 2011, the increase is listed at 251,700 private-sector jobs increased.

California, while enjoying a one year gain from 2010 to 2011, has suffered the biggest decline over the decade, losing 623,700 private-sector jobs.

The latest data shown by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics also shows that Texas holds 8.0% unemployment, which is 1% lower than the national average and California holds 11.9% unemployment which is 2.9% above the national average.

What cannot be argued is Texas is a long time Conservative state and California is well known to be a Liberal one. Politicians elected in each state are directly responsible for state politics, budgets, spending programs, spending cuts and job creation ideas.

In fact the top ten states in the On numbers list, in order, are:

Texas- RED
Arizona- RED
Utah- RED
Washington DC -BLUE
Virginia- RED
North Dakota-RED
District of Columbia -BLUE
Nevada- PURPLE
Montana- RED
Alaska- RED"

Source: (complete source and contains many sources cited as well)
http://wwwwakeupamericans-spree.blogspot.com/2011/05/red-states-add-more-jobs-than-blue.html

Syn7
06-14-2011, 05:38 PM
thats the second time since you complained about "but but they do it too" that you have done the same thing, or similar...

BJJ-Blue
06-15-2011, 07:00 AM
thats the second time since you complained about "but but they do it too" that you have done the same thing, or similar...

Are you on acid? Because you sure are seeing things that are not there.

How in the world is me showing unemployment and job data in this thread saying 'but they do it too'?

Hebrew Hammer
06-18-2011, 09:29 AM
Don't answer that Syn7....not without your lawyer.

David Jamieson
06-20-2011, 07:24 AM
http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2011/06/14/245500/rick-perry-prophet/

i didnt realise texas was in such dire straights... huge budget deficits... 3rd highest poverty rate in the US, highest percentage of uninsured residents... dayum!!! yall done fukced up now, havent ya!

Like many politicians who rise up in the USA, he's a freak show and a weirdo who drank the kool-aid at the altar of gullible foolishness.

I mean, he's no different from your westboro weirdos. He actually thinks the recession is punishment from God!

he doesn't have the balls to point out that it is entirely human error, human greed, human scum stealing from others. Had nothing to do with god.

whoever elects him...deserves him as their leader. there is no accounting for the sheer capacity for stupid that can come form a politician. this guy is definitely no exception to that rule.

BJJ-Blue
06-20-2011, 09:09 AM
Like many politicians who rise up in the USA, he's a freak show and a weirdo who drank the kool-aid at the altar of gullible foolishness.

No, he is a guy who took over after Bush left office and has done quite well for Texas. Unlike the other guy who took over from Bush and has made things worse and just blamed Bush for every failure.

I mean, he's no different from your westboro weirdos. He actually thinks the recession is punishment from God!

Can you source that allegation he said the recession is punishment from God?

I'm guessing not...

Had nothing to do with god.

Well, you did get that one right. :eek:

It was caused by deregulation under Clinton, and morons buying houses they couldn't afford. Of course the banks who made those stupid loans were able to offload them because of the deregulation Clinton signed into law.

David Jamieson
06-20-2011, 09:55 AM
No, he is a guy who took over after Bush left office and has done quite well for Texas. Unlike the other guy who took over from Bush and has made things worse and just blamed Bush for every failure. YOu're willfully ignorant and blind it seems....

Can you source that allegation he said the recession is punishment from God?

I'm guessing not... You guess at a lot of stupid things and ideas. Meh, what can we do about you. But here, have a look, take your pick:
http://www.google.com/search?q=rick+perry+says+god+responsible+for+reces sion&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

I only inmagine that won't be good enough for you seeing as you require spoon feeding anyway and then anything intelligent get's spat out on the floor in favour of more ignorance that for some reaosn makes you happy. Go figure.

Well, you did get that one right. :eek: Nope, it's all correct.

It was caused by deregulation under Clinton, and morons buying houses they couldn't afford. Of course the banks who made those stupid loans were able to offload them because of the deregulation Clinton signed into law. blah blah neo con lies and crap blah blah blah. what a card! :rolleyes:

BJJ-Blue
06-20-2011, 10:23 AM
blah blah neo con lies and crap blah blah blah. what a card! :rolleyes:

So tell us what caused the mess we are in. I've been asking you liberals this for years and have yet to get an answer.

And be specific. Name policies/laws/etc. Dont just say 'Bush did it'. Explain how.

You could also point out where what I said were lies.

David Jamieson
06-20-2011, 10:29 AM
So tell us what caused the mess we are in. I've been asking you liberals this for years and have yet to get an answer.

And be specific. Name policies/laws/etc. Dont just say 'Bush did it'. Explain how.

Don't want to make any comment in regards to what I said and cited? Just wanna traipse off somewhere else distracting and taking away from the fact that once again YOU ARE WRONG.

You're in the habit of being wrong almost all the time now. Maybe you should stick to simple stuff like making grandiose statements about how you see it but most people fault to understand that the sky is blue and the sun is actually a star!!

So transparent in you immature mind and loser way of thinking and presenting yourself.

Had to quote your stupid nonsense for posterity. Just to remind me that you are A1 with the stupid nonsense and distracting neo-con BS because that's what you are. :rolleyes:

gonna answer the TOPICAL content? that is to say the subject line and the subsequent shoving of that truth down your tender neo-con supporting throat as you deny it?

David Jamieson
06-20-2011, 11:04 AM

George W. Bush deciding that people with NO money are ok to buy multi 100k housing in the USA by virtue of being US citizens!

A war in Iraq that is costing you hundreds of billions of dollars and still...no reason to have ever even gone there in that capacity.

A war in Afghanistan that should have been winding down and let to be with the assassination of OBL.

A major role in NATO bombings in Libya.

If you could have that money back that Bush spent and that you are still involved with and currently spending, you wouldn't even know what an economic crisis is!

the recession started with W, the stock market collapse was thanks to W's ideas the continued failure is your systems failure to discipline your capitalist hogs at the trough. you still have no laws against what happened and that is making people invest less and less in the USA because thanks to W you are in a general way regarded as not worthy of much trust financially to a great many markets.

If you do not get your debt ceiling raised by August, then basically, China owns you. Get that in ya and you can thank W for it. I will post the page of Obama's accomplishments to help you get out of this over the last few years.

he has certainly accomplished a lot more than Bush ever did.

I think the only one' with short memories are neo-cons like yourself and also, those you wish had short memories but don't.

Too bad conservatism is dead in America.

BJJ-Blue
06-20-2011, 01:21 PM
George W. Bush deciding that people with NO money are ok to buy multi 100k housing in the USA by virtue of being US citizens!

What??? Can you name a policy of his that allowed this. To be honest, I'm not even sure what you mean, so be as specific as you can.

A war in Iraq that is costing you hundreds of billions of dollars and still...no reason to have ever even gone there in that capacity.

Yes, that cost money. But it had ZERO to do with the unemployment rate and home foreclosures.

A major role in NATO bombings in Libya.

Huh? The community organizer is doing that, and for over 90 days now. Congress is reviewing if he has violated the War Powers Act on that as well.

If you could have that money back that Bush spent and that you are still involved with and currently spending, you wouldn't even know what an economic crisis is!

Again, spending had nothing to do with the real estate bubble bursting and high unemployment.

And if spending is the problem, then the community organizer has only made the problem worse.

the recession started with W, the stock market collapse was thanks to W's ideas the continued failure is your systems failure to discipline your capitalist hogs at the trough. you still have no laws against what happened and that is making people invest less and less in the USA because thanks to W you are in a general way regarded as not worthy of much trust financially to a great many markets.

Please explain how Bush's policies caused the stock market collapse.

And people are investing less because of the uncertainty in fiscal policy under the community organizer. Businesses and investors want to see how the budget issue is addressed. If taxes go up, they still will hold on to that money. Cutting (or getting rid of) capitol gains taxes will immediately spur investment in the stock market.

If you do not get your debt ceiling raised by August, then basically, China owns you. Get that in ya and you can thank W for it. I will post the page of Obama's accomplishments to help you get out of this over the last few years.

Incorrect. We will still be making our interest payments as required. And how is that Bush's problem? The community organizer is spending at a much faster rate than Bush did.

he has certainly accomplished a lot more than Bush ever did.

In terms of Gov't spending, I can't argue with you there. He's spent more money in 2.5 years than Bush spent in his first 2.5 years. But if you want to list the other things, please do. Should be a short list.

Too bad conservatism is dead in America.

Yeah, the conservatives really got pummeled in 2010. :rolleyes:

BJJ-Blue
06-20-2011, 01:24 PM
Don't want to make any comment in regards to what I said and cited? Just wanna traipse off somewhere else distracting and taking away from the fact that once again YOU ARE WRONG.

Perry said this:

During a May appearance on James Robison's Life Today television program, Texas Gov. Rick Perry said he sees a silver lining to the recession that has cost millions of families their jobs, homes, and livelihoods: "I think we're going through those difficult economic times for a purpose, to bring us back to those Biblical principles of you know, you don't spend all the money. You work hard for those six years and you put up that seventh year in the warehouse to take you through the hard times. And not spending all of our money. Not asking for Pharaoh to give everything to everybody and to take care of folks because at the end of the day, it's slavery. We become slaves to government."

Nowhere did he say the recession is punishment from God.

Source:
http://www.drudge.com/news/145248/perry-recession-gods-plan

David Jamieson
06-20-2011, 01:50 PM
Perry said this:

During a May appearance on James Robison's Life Today television program, Texas Gov. Rick Perry said he sees a silver lining to the recession that has cost millions of families their jobs, homes, and livelihoods: "I think we're going through those difficult economic times for a purpose, to bring us back to those Biblical principles of you know, you don't spend all the money. You work hard for those six years and you put up that seventh year in the warehouse to take you through the hard times. And not spending all of our money. Not asking for Pharaoh to give everything to everybody and to take care of folks because at the end of the day, it's slavery. We become slaves to government."

Nowhere did he say the recession is punishment from God.

Source:
http://www.drudge.com/news/145248/perry-recession-gods-plan

I understand, you are unable to comprehend subtleties, you are unable to grasp the whole of a concept and are only able to deal in literal sound bytes.

very well then, I leave you to wallow in your crapulent ignorance.

what can I do? lol

BJJ-Blue
06-20-2011, 02:31 PM
I understand, you are unable to comprehend subtleties, you are unable to grasp the whole of a concept and are only able to deal in literal sound bytes.

Oh, I get it now. It's another example of a liberal being able to figure out what someone really meant but didn't actually say. :rolleyes: I must be really be lost because I didn't even see the word 'punishment' in his quote. Can you tell me how I can learn this skill?

And I'm still waiting for you to show what legislation/policies Bush enacted to cause the mess. Of course we may need someone like you to find what the laws really meant, not what they actually said.

BJJ-Blue
06-20-2011, 02:33 PM
I understand, you are unable to comprehend subtleties,

I'm also unable to comprehend how the Federal Reserve is a private corporation. Good thing we have a genius like you on the forum to tell us these things.

David Jamieson
06-20-2011, 05:48 PM
ah farble fibble warbl garbl haboolidy bubba shhhhhh mock taw!!!!!

There, fixed that for ya. ;)

BJJ-Blue
06-21-2011, 07:03 AM
So I guess that means you can't tell me how Bush's policies caused the recession. But of course you will parrot the 'Its Bushs fault' line every time the economy comes up. Come on man, think for yourself. Just tell me, in your words, how Bush caused the recession.

And I was relly hoping you could teach me how to figure out what someone really meant but didn't actually say. I really want to learn this skill and you are very good at it. Please show me how you do it.

David Jamieson
06-21-2011, 08:17 AM
So I guess that means you can't tell me how Bush's policies caused the recession. But of course you will parrot the 'Its Bushs fault' line every time the economy comes up. Come on man, think for yourself. Just tell me, in your words, how Bush caused the recession.

And I was relly hoping you could teach me how to figure out what someone really meant but didn't actually say. I really want to learn this skill and you are very good at it. Please show me how you do it.

I don't have to. There's plenty of erudite and extremely well informed people who have written a great deal of material on what a jack ass Bush was and how he effectively screwed your country.

You can read, obviously. I'm sure you are aware of much of this or you wouldn't be whining so hard in order to try and repeat lies over and over in the hope they may be perceived as truths..as your overlord W was so found of saying and touting as a belief himself stupid moron that he was in that position. Talk about peter principle to the magnitude of a gazillion!

I can't help it if despite your clear ability to understand the language, you are grossly incapable of seeing reality for what it is. But then I see that in many people who tow a similar line to your own.

caught out in lies, caught out in poor behaviours and crass attitudes towards others.

It will be nice to see Obama win again just so you can choke on your own bile.

I'll argue with you when you're ready to stop with your lying and indefensible nonsense positions. :)

BJJ-Blue
06-21-2011, 08:31 AM
I don't have to. There's plenty of erudite and extremely well informed people who have written a great deal of material on what a jack ass Bush was and how he effectively screwed your country.

Actually there isn't. I've been asking for years now for ANYONE to explain how Bush's policies caused the recession. No one has. If you feel I am mistaken, please direct me to those posts and I'll admit I was incorrect on that.

You can read, obviously.

I can't read what isn't there.

caught out in lies, caught out in poor behaviours and crass attitudes towards others.

So says the guy who calls names all the time.

I'll argue with you when you're ready to stop with your lying and indefensible nonsense positions. :)

Would an "indefensible nonsense position" be someone arguing that the Federal Reserve is a private corporation?

David Jamieson
06-21-2011, 08:52 AM
Actually there isn't. I've been asking for years now for ANYONE to explain how Bush's policies caused the recession. No one has. If you feel I am mistaken, please direct me to those posts and I'll admit I was incorrect on that.

I can't read what isn't there.

So says the guy who calls names all the time.

Would an "indefensible nonsense position" be someone arguing that the Federal Reserve is a private corporation?

More distraction, more lies. Grow up and get off your delusion bus.

reality is and always will be where it's at.

seriously, and as for calling you an idiot all the time, I just call em like I see em. You make such goofy ass statements, it demands saying! lol

BJJ-Blue
06-21-2011, 09:34 AM
How is it distraction and lies for me to simply ask you to back up your position? You say it's Bush's fault, so please explain how it is.

Can you back it up or are you just blindly repeating what the press and the Democrats tell you?

David Jamieson
06-21-2011, 10:35 AM
How is it distraction and lies for me to simply ask you to back up your position? You say it's Bush's fault, so please explain how it is.

Can you back it up or are you just blindly repeating what the press and the Democrats tell you?

I don't have to back it up.

would you like me to do a google search for you? I can change ytour diaper and give you another bottle while I'm at it too... :rolleyes:

I don't care, stay all cuddled up in your blanket of willful ignorance, you have yet to come out from under it, so it's expected that you bleat like this when you are unable to present any truth, you try to distract, to move away from the point at hand.

typical weak minded BS coming from you as ever 1bad.

BJJ-Blue
06-21-2011, 10:45 AM
You don't have to. You are right. I honestly just expect you to be a good parrot and just type 'Its Bushs fault' whenever the topic of the economy comes up.

And I don't want links (of course you've failed to provide any anyway). I specifically asked you to explain it in your own words. If you can't, you can't. Just admit it if you can't do it.

David Jamieson
06-21-2011, 12:59 PM
You don't have to. You are right. I honestly just expect you to be a good parrot and just type 'Its Bushs fault' whenever the topic of the economy comes up.

And I don't want links (of course you've failed to provide any anyway). I specifically asked you to explain it in your own words. If you can't, you can't. Just admit it if you can't do it.

*sigh*

I'm sorry little boy. Your brain appears to be broken.
Go play with your toys now. lol

apparently you have an extremely short memory. the attention span of a gnat or something.

I think you could luck out and find several explanatory rants about what a d-bag and an a-hole that W was.

hey, you can even find a feature length film about him and what a mindless twat he is/was/shall ever be.

whatever, throw in with him if you like. yuck! losers.

Syn7
06-21-2011, 04:10 PM
so what? blue, you dont think intelligent people arent capable of profiling people by using compartmentalized info, personal characteristics and a bit of intuition to figure out what somebody is all about???

dont get me wrong here, alot of people will smear folks and call it a fact based on lil to zero evidence, happens all the time, especially in politics... but people are capable of painting accurate portraits of people based on limited info when they are honest with the process it takes to go from hypothesis to conclusion... we do it all the time without even realising... like when a girl gets the creeps from some guy for no real good reason but it turns out he was a **** after all and she made a good call... or how everyday i hear people say things that in some context may be acceptable and on their own may be acceptable but coupled with the rest of what i get from them i can easily peg them for what they are, who they are...

reality isnt a sound bite or a quote... its a vast combination of knowns, known unknowns and unknown unknowns... you dont always need every thread to see what the tapestry is trying to tell you... investigators in sciences, crime etc etc go thru it everyday... and info compounds, the more you know the faster you learn and the easier it gets to fill in the gaps of what was previously unknown unknowns... are you getting what im saying??? just because somebody doesnt say outright racist things doesnt mean they cant be ACCURATELY pegged as a racist, for example... but you would demand a quote as the only means of "proof"... but proof isnt truth, those who dont get that are at a huge disadvantage...

BJJ-Blue
06-22-2011, 07:01 AM
so what? blue, you dont think intelligent people arent capable of profiling people by using compartmentalized info, personal characteristics and a bit of intuition to figure out what somebody is all about???

To a degree, yes. But we all know Jamieson cannot be called anything close to intelligent. ;)

But you have to be careful doing that. Many in the GOP are called racist for wanting to cut entitlements. Of course race never enters the equasion, but Democrats somehow find racism in those bills. Of course that the begs the question: If Democrats say cutting entitlements is racist, aren't they saying that most people getting Gov't money are minorities?

dont get me wrong here, alot of people will smear folks and call it a fact based on lil to zero evidence, happens all the time, especially in politics...

Agreed. Heck, I've been repeatedly called a racist here (mostly by Jamieson of course) but no one has produced any racist posts from me. Of course I say that's because there aren't any.

Bottom line, don't put words in people's mouths. Jamieson claimed Perry said the recession was punishment from God. Perry said no such thing. He did mention God in terms of the economy, but nowhere did he say God was punishing us in any way. So you have to be VERY careful doing this.

And it's especially wrong to call people racists based on what they didn't even say, while saying a guy who was in Klan and repeatedly used the 'N-word' as late as 2001 was not a racist.

BJJ-Blue
06-22-2011, 07:03 AM
I'm sorry little boy. Your brain appears to be broken.
Go play with your toys now. lol

So you are completely incapable of explaining in your own words a political stance you have. Aren't people like that called 'sheeple'?

Syn7
06-24-2011, 07:22 PM
To a degree, yes. But we all know Jamieson cannot be called anything close to intelligent. ;)

But you have to be careful doing that. Many in the GOP are called racist for wanting to cut entitlements. Of course race never enters the equasion, but Democrats somehow find racism in those bills. Of course that the begs the question: If Democrats say cutting entitlements is racist, aren't they saying that most people getting Gov't money are minorities?

Agreed. Heck, I've been repeatedly called a racist here (mostly by Jamieson of course) but no one has produced any racist posts from me. Of course I say that's because there aren't any.

Bottom line, don't put words in people's mouths. Jamieson claimed Perry said the recession was punishment from God. Perry said no such thing. He did mention God in terms of the economy, but nowhere did he say God was punishing us in any way. So you have to be VERY careful doing this.

And it's especially wrong to call people racists based on what they didn't even say, while saying a guy who was in Klan and repeatedly used the 'N-word' as late as 2001 was not a racist.

I read the quotes dude, i posted them, remember???

anyways, off the top of my head, you used the term RICER which is racial. Using any term with "rice" in it to describe anything asian, whether people or products, is racial... you can deny it all day, but it doesnt change the fact that its a racial term, a negative one... even if you didnt mean it that way, it still is a racially motivated word...

BJJ-Blue
06-27-2011, 07:16 AM
anyways, off the top of my head, you used the term RICER which is racial. Using any term with "rice" in it to describe anything asian, whether people or products, is racial... you can deny it all day, but it doesnt change the fact that its a racial term, a negative one... even if you didnt mean it that way, it still is a racially motivated word...

Incorrect. And that was went over in said thread. Many people agreed with me in that it has ZERO to to with race. It's about the car itself, which does not have to even be an Asian car, and the mods done to it. Thinks like giant wings on a FWD car, tons of performance stickers, **** cans, etc/ Also you can drive like a Ricer, weaving in and out of traffic to show off, doing donuts in full parking lots, etc.

I've seen plenty of Chevy Cavaliers, Dodge Neons, certain VWs, and even sadly, American Muscle cars riced out and driven by white kids.

Here is a good thread on a car site with a large rice thread. Check it out and notice how mnay of the cars are not even Asian.

http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33963

BJJ-Blue
06-27-2011, 07:18 AM
Syn,

based on the fact you can only come up with a large encompassing term used by 'car guys' to say I'm a racist, do YOU think I'm a racist?