PDA

View Full Version : Shaolin

Razaunida
06-19-2011, 08:33 PM
99 percent of Shoalin is complete and total BS.

What on Earth makes you think that everyone is fake, but you? It was a tourist trap even a hundred years ago. All the best monks were consistently killed in the Qing dynasty and the cultural revolution.

What are the odds that anything of value has really survived. Everything I have seen to date is san da and wushu.

I have heard the odd story of real shoalin existing, but never have I seen it. What makes you think that you are not wasting your time with something fake?

RenDaHai
06-19-2011, 09:25 PM
Edit: Can't be bothered

Tyrant171
06-19-2011, 10:01 PM
Edit: nevermind

David Jamieson
06-20-2011, 07:42 AM
Edit: Some people type to just get their fingers moving it seems. So many lines of text for only one grand statement of ignorance. This is my only response. :p

mig
06-20-2011, 08:45 AM
[QUOTE=Razaunida;1106349]99 percent of Shoalin is complete and total BS.

What on Earth makes you think that everyone is fake, but you? It was a tourist trap even a hundred years ago. All the best monks were consistently killed in the Qing dynasty and the cultural revolution.

Orale Cholo!!

Tourists 100 years ago, uhhmm, I guess the first emperor had travel agencies at that time, oh well the Tang and Song dynasites had many other tourists but were pretty busy with traders. And the famous wenhua dagemin I doubt shaolin were out there to be chopped as most of the counter-revolutionaries.

Shaolindynasty
06-20-2011, 10:18 AM
Temples always have tourists/pilgrims thats the point of a temple lol