PDA

View Full Version : I found footage of a certain bagua magnetic hands seminar

tallmike
06-22-2011, 09:10 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3S4Ae6df4o

faxiapreta
06-22-2011, 09:27 AM
Advertize that as a CMA seminar and you'll have lots of gullible people attending and then swearing it was real.

tallmike
06-22-2011, 09:30 AM
It was already advertised as a seminar. That is the funny part.

Water-quan
06-22-2011, 09:39 AM
Da real magnetic hands draws cash to them...

Water-quan
06-22-2011, 09:47 AM
Heh.... the grape vine has produced this classic:

http://kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58626

Now I've heard it all!

faxiapreta
06-22-2011, 09:50 AM
It was already advertised as a seminar. That is the funny part.

Not that much different than the IP seminars.

tallmike
06-22-2011, 10:13 AM
Heh.... the grape vine has produced this classic:

http://kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58626

Now I've heard it all!

You just unleashed the beast! We are in trouble now.

David Jamieson
06-22-2011, 10:14 AM
I see...

nothing going on at trollshido eh?

bored eh?

lol. :p

tallmike
06-22-2011, 10:31 AM
I see...

nothing going on at trollshido eh?

bored eh?

lol. :p

You have thousands of posts which means you are either really bored and ready to be done with life or...you have great skill in keyboard Fu.

David Jamieson
06-22-2011, 10:43 AM
You have thousands of posts which means you are either really bored and ready to be done with life or...you have great skill in keyboard Fu.

not at all accusatory trollshido member.

I've been posting here since '95. :-)

You were likely only about 2 years old then.

Dale Dugas
06-23-2011, 05:16 AM
Unlike net ghosts and internet cowards, I do not hide behind a proxy server or a fake email address.

Anyone who wants to come and taste what I can do as well as my teacher can do are invited to come meet up with us on July 15-17 2011. I am hosting another workshop.

I will waiver all fees for the workshop and you can come experience what we do.

tallmike
06-23-2011, 05:22 AM
Unlike net ghosts and internet cowards, I do not hide behind a proxy server or a fake email address.

Anyone who wants to come and taste what I can do as well as my teacher can do are invited to come meet up with us on July 15-17 2011. I am hosting another workshop.

I will waiver all fees for the workshop and you can come experience what we do.

That would mean you are doing a free workshop then technically? What a stand up community guy.

No mystical advertising this time? Do that crap on rumsoaked fist.

Dale Dugas
06-23-2011, 05:39 AM
Your reading comprehension is not what is should be, son.

I invite any and all to come visit my workshops with my teacher for free, if they are wondering.

I promise to show you anything and everything to those seriously interested.

tallmike
06-23-2011, 06:17 AM
Your reading comprehension is not what is should be, son.

I invite any and all to come visit my workshops with my teacher for free, if they are wondering.

I promise to show you anything and everything to those seriously interested.

I do not need reading comprehension with you since all of your posts are the same.

"Come see what I have to teach." You are not Jesus. Why would anyone come see YOU?

You are some dude in Boston who is gigantic and likely does not ever get challenged due to your size...like that black daoist guy. Both of you are gigantic and feel really tough but the truth is most people are intimidated by you and you know it. If you were not so big you would not have this "My door is always open" mentality. Big baby.

sanjuro_ronin
06-23-2011, 06:20 AM
I do not need reading comprehension with you since all of your posts are the same.

"Come see what I have to teach." You are not Jesus. Why would anyone come see YOU?

You are some dude in Boston who is gigantic and likely does not ever get challenged due to your size...like that black daoist guy. Both of you are gigantic and feel really tough but the truth is most people are intimidated by you and you know it. If you were not so big you would not have this "My door is always open" mentality. Big baby.

So, you criticize and then when someone offers to answer your critique in the most direct way possible, you insult?
Keep it and see where that will get you.

Dale Dugas
06-23-2011, 06:20 AM
The only baby here is yourself, son.

There is nothing wrong with being strong.

The only people who are intimidated are the net ghosts and cowards who keep flinging their insults.

It is sad.

I will pray to Green Tara for you.

Om Tare Tu Tare

tallmike
06-23-2011, 06:24 AM
So, you criticize and then when someone offers to answer your critique in the most direct way possible, you insult?
Keep it and see where that will get you.

Sanjuro,

He insulted my reading comprehension either on this thread or another. Are you going to get on him about that?

Be fair about moderation and do not turn a blind eye.

Dale Dugas
06-23-2011, 06:29 AM
I did not insult your reading comprehension. I made a correct inference that you do not have any.

There is a big difference.

You want to come play with the big boys, you need to stop smoking so much weed and sober up when you bring your pablum to KFO.

tallmike
06-23-2011, 06:31 AM
I did not insult your reading comprehension. I made a correct inference that you do not have any.

There is a big difference.

You want to come play with the big boys, you need to stop smoking so much weed and sober up when you bring your pablum to KFO.

That is the same thing you said to that woman on bullshido is it not?

Dale Dugas
06-23-2011, 06:33 AM
I posted the link in a previous thread as to what was said to that person who may or may not be an actual woman.

But you digress little crybaby.

You are a cowardly net stalker.

Nuff said.

David Jamieson
06-23-2011, 06:33 AM
Somehow I doubt you are tall.
I bet your name isn't even Mike.

lol.

whiners.

somebody call the wahmbulance for these panty waists.

Or the banbulance, either will do. lol

tallmike
06-23-2011, 06:35 AM
Lol.

You are the biggest whiner on here. As soon as someone talks about fighting you put up a thread about them to get them banned. You are the biggest baby here. "The grownups are talking about fighting and I just want to do yoga. CAn you get them in trouble?"

Dale Dugas
06-23-2011, 06:36 AM
CNG(Cowardly Net Ghost),

stalking me all over the net is creepy.

David Jamieson
06-23-2011, 06:41 AM
Lol.

You are the biggest whiner on here. As soon as someone talks about fighting you put up a thread about them to get them banned. You are the biggest baby here. "The grownups are talking about fighting and I just want to do yoga. CAn you get them in trouble?"

Are you high? I've been in more fights than you've had hot meals little girl. lol
You wanna talk about fighting or do you wanna whine about Dale Dugas?

Nobody from you batch from trollshido has done anything but make snide comments, harassed people on this forum and openly attacked and harangued the members here.

You guys are losers. I would have banned you at the onset, but it's not my forum, so I'll wait til the owners have a look at you lot for what you are. which is an exercise in disharmony. Nothing stimulating, just feces throwing.

get lost already. lol

tallmike
06-23-2011, 06:45 AM
Are you high? I've been in more fights than you've had hot meals little girl. lol
You wanna talk about fighting or do you wanna whine about Dale Dugas?

Nobody from you batch from trollshido has done anything but make snide comments, harassed people on this forum and openly attacked and harangued the members here.

You guys are losers. I would have banned you at the onset, but it's not my forum, so I'll wait til the owners have a look at you lot for what you are. which is an exercise in disharmony. Nothing stimulating, just feces throwing.

get lost already. lol

ANother fighter with no videos? Wow. Just wow. You are indeed deadly. What if I were applying for a job and I told the recruiter that I had a lot experience in the field...but no proof to back it up. No references, no phone numbers.

Whaaa. Get him banned!

Dale Dugas
06-23-2011, 06:46 AM
again with the Z game.

Pablum is boring CNG.

You need to step it up

tallmike
06-23-2011, 06:49 AM
again with the Z game.

Pablum is boring CNG.

You need to step it up

I am not the one who cannot let the slightest slight go. You are small for your big size. Interpret that how you like.

Dale Dugas
06-23-2011, 06:50 AM
LMAO

Still not figuring it out.

oh well, that is your problem and not mine.

Good luck with that.

tallmike
06-23-2011, 06:53 AM
LMAO

Still not figuring it out.

oh well, that is your problem and not mine.

Good luck with that.

Respond. I dare you.

tallmike
06-23-2011, 07:06 AM
More proof of magnetic push hands.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDx7OyhAkDY&feature=related

I think I feel my nervous system being stimulated.

Waterquan,

That was the funniest thread ever that you posted.

David Jamieson
06-23-2011, 07:09 AM
ANother fighter with no videos? Wow. Just wow. You are indeed deadly. What if I were applying for a job and I told the recruiter that I had a lot experience in the field...but no proof to back it up. No references, no phone numbers.

Whaaa. Get him banned!

how old are you?
videos? those have been around in an affordable state for about a decade.
So I am guessing you are 20 something, probably low end and likely totally unaware of the world beyond your outstretched hand.

can't hear your words when your actions are speaking so loud. :rolleyes:

I'm not applying for your approval. lol

tallmike
06-23-2011, 07:12 AM
how old are you?
videos? those have been around in an affordable state for about a decade.
So I am guessing you are 20 something, probably low end and likely totally unaware of the world beyond your outstretched hand.

can't hear your words when your actions are speaking so loud. :rolleyes:

I'm not applying for your approval. lol

Videos are available and cheap. I agree. Do not talk about all your supposed fighting experience and then not have a video. You always talk about training but never about you doing any fighting. Best to go to a yoga website and talk to them because they are the only people that will believe how tough you think you are.

瓜娃子
06-23-2011, 11:44 AM
One time when I was a kid I told the neighbor girl that if she showed me her body I could make her magic. I tricked her and got into a lot of trouble. My dad beat me, but later I heard him laughing with the neighbor about it.

Many kids like to play tricks like this, but these bagua guy is too old to play tricks like a kid. The people attending are too old to be this stupid.

Snipsky
06-23-2011, 11:49 AM
One time when I was a kid I told the neighbor girl that if she showed me her body I could make her magic. I tricked her and got into a lot of trouble. My dad beat me, but later I heard him laughing with the neighbor about it.

Your really need to stop mentioning magics. people will know its YOU. :D

瓜娃子
06-23-2011, 11:53 AM
yes I am teaching the secrets of bagua magic. Come to my seminar.

Actually I have a good job, if I am known to teach magic it can hurt my career.

Snipsky
06-23-2011, 11:56 AM
yes I am teaching the secrets of bagua magic. Come to my seminar.

Actually I have a good job, if I am known to teach magic it can hurt my career.

yes, we know, you say you are the KING at what you do. i understand. Don't quit your day job. Personally me myself and I never liked magics. People who teach magics are sneaky. me no likey.

瓜娃子
06-24-2011, 11:47 AM
David Ross can teach you magic.

But you have to do it in the dressing room. You also can't tell your mom or he will kill your pet dog.