PDA

View Full Version : David Jameson, your threads go nowhere

tallmike
06-23-2011, 07:22 AM
Five people respond to them. Nobody really wants to talk about kung fu. You complain about trollshidos but whenever you start a thread it dies even before it gets started.

If you guys were really serious about wanting this to be a kung fu forum David's threads would skyrocket with the number of posts. The fact that they do not is telling.

Iron_Eagle_76
06-23-2011, 07:35 AM
http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/small/0909/daves-not-here-a-little-cheech-and-chong-drug-humor-demotivational-poster-1253369216.jpg

SPJ
06-23-2011, 08:08 AM
a lot of things have been talked to death before

been there done that

etc etc

beating a dead horse dead

--

also responding to threads are seasonal

schools are out or not.

--

:D

Scott R. Brown
06-23-2011, 08:31 AM
Five people respond to them. Nobody really wants to talk about kung fu. You complain about trollshidos but whenever you start a thread it dies even before it gets started.

If you guys were really serious about wanting this to be a kung fu forum David's threads would skyrocket with the number of posts. The fact that they do not is telling.

Mind don't go anywhere either!:eek:

So What?:p

David Jamieson
06-23-2011, 08:35 AM
clearly this is a child. By all indications of the attention span. I think she posted this about two minutes after I posted the staff work thread. lol

odd how this little girl is on a kung fu forum going on about how we don't talk about kung fu.

lol

tallmike
06-23-2011, 08:36 AM
clearly this is a child. By all indications of the attention span. I think she posted this about two minutes after I posted the staff work thread. lol

odd how this little girl is on a kung fu forum going on about how we don't talk about kung fu.

lol

You called me a she. So now you are slandering women. Are you sexist?

David Jamieson
06-23-2011, 08:37 AM

not at all. you are a girl right?
Michelle?

Scott R. Brown
06-23-2011, 08:38 AM

Are you an ugly woman?

bawang
06-23-2011, 10:37 AM
you are sexy womans with the yellow airs and no pubis?