PDA

View Full Version : hiding in a porta-potty

GeneChing
06-24-2011, 10:23 AM
Please, please tell me this wasn't a member here...

Luke Irvin Chrisco charged as sh*t-covered man in porta-potty tank at Boulder yoga festival (http://blogs.westword.com/latestword/2011/06/luke_irvin_chrisco_sht_covered_man_porta_potty_bou lder.php)
By Michael Roberts Fri., Jun. 24 2011 at 8:30 AM

​Update below: Vail police apparently have a nose for crime -- because they've nabbed Luke Irvin Chrisco, a thirty-year-old Grand Junction resident now accused of being the ****-covered man who hid inside a porta-potty tank at a Boulder yoga festival last Friday.

How did they sniff out a suspect imagined in an amazing animated-video reenactment on view below?

Authorities aren't providing many details thus far, or even a photo of Chrisco, pending further investigation of an astonishingly repulsive act.

Seems a woman attending the Hanuman Festival stepped inside a portable lavatory -- and when she lifted the toilet's lid, she saw something moving in the deep, dark depths below.

Cue shock, horror and a quick escape, after which she fetched a man and asked him to look inside. He, too, saw movement beneath a tarp inside the tank, and after exiting the chamber, he heard the door lock behind him. At that point, he summoned a security supervisor, who waited outside for someone (or something) to come out.

His reward for such patience was the sight of a slender, black-haired white man, standing between six-feet-five and six-feet-eight inches tall, with cuts on his back and arms and wearing only a pair of sweatpants.

He thought they were gray, but given what the man had been soaking in, that was probably a guess.

No, the security staffer didn't try to tackle the guy after he declined to take a seat and ran off. You wouldn't have, either.

As the public wondered what yoga move the guy had used to squeeze into the tiny space -- the Sleeping Vishnu? the Corpse? -- cops statewide kept an eye out for the alleged perpetrator. Cut to yesterday, when a Vail officer noticed a resemblance between Chrisco, who'd been busted for disrupting traffic by panhandling at a local gas station, and the description of the john-peeping-tom suspect.

Following an interview with a Boulder detective, Chrisco was charged with unlawful sexual conduct and criminal invasion of privacy. If he can't afford his assorted bonds -- $1,000 for the traffic offense in Vail, $1,500 for his alleged doings in Boulder -- he'll be transferred to Eagle County Jail. Where, presumably, even he wouldn't want to climb into one of the toilets.

By the way, witnesses to the original incident thought the porta-potty squatter might be a Boulder transient named Sky. Sounds like all of us owe Sky a profound apology...

Update, 8:30 a.m.: On second thought, maybe we don't owe Sky -- make that Skye -- an apology. The Smoking Gun reports that Chrisco "has been known to use the handle 'Skye Oryan.'"

JamesC
06-24-2011, 12:11 PM
My bet's on Lucas.

Lucas
06-24-2011, 12:44 PM
lol whats funny is i came here to fess up...

Brule
06-24-2011, 01:06 PM
I was going to put my money on Uki.

sanjuro_ronin
06-24-2011, 01:17 PM
what a sh11ty thread...

SimonM
06-24-2011, 02:28 PM
I was going to put my money on Uki.

Same here. LOL

Lucas
06-24-2011, 07:06 PM