PDA

View Full Version : Training wine

瓜娃子
06-24-2011, 12:10 PM
I buy some herbs for training wine and put them in 95 degree wine. The color changes after only one hour.

As I age, the legs becoming stiff, training wine fights wind and damp, plus help the kidneys.

Maybe you can try.

TenTigers
06-24-2011, 12:13 PM
which herbs do you use?
I use Ng Ga Pei Jow, usually when I'm doing iron palm. It has herbs in it that are also in the dit da jow.
I also use tien chut in wine or hot water when I do iron body training, or after sparring. Sometimes, add a little sap ling dan.

David Jamieson
06-24-2011, 12:14 PM
Scotch, single malt, at least 12 years old.

there is no other.

:)

Cdr.Instigator
06-24-2011, 12:16 PM
I see you all posting, but I don't understand SH*&^ !!

Does smoking Kush count?

Lucas
06-24-2011, 12:17 PM
I see you all posting, but I don't understand SH*&^ !!

Does smoking Kush count?

yes it does, but you can make hemp wine or hemp milk too...

goju
06-24-2011, 12:18 PM
http://thumbs.ifood.tv/files/images/mdspread.jpg

Lucas
06-24-2011, 12:19 PM

ghetto fu!!!!

瓜娃子
06-24-2011, 12:23 PM
which herbs do you use?
I use Ng Ga Pei Jow, usually when I'm doing iron palm. It has herbs in it that are also in the dit da jow.
I also use tien chut in wine or hot water when I do iron body training, or after sparring. Sometimes, add a little sap ling dan.

huang qi, du zhong, du huo, zen shen, qian nian jian, gou ji, chuan shiong, bai zu, wu jia pi, zhi gan cao....etc...just like that.

My tendons dont get much longer after I stretch so I am using this wine.

TenTigers
06-24-2011, 12:31 PM

MAAAAADDDDDD DAWG!
I used to drink that in college. After the first bottle, it don't taste that bad.
They never used to have all those other flavors, just grape.

Mad Dog, Night Train, Tango, heck, I'm surprised we didn't drink sterno...

SPJ
06-24-2011, 12:36 PM
I always got confused.

I was willing to try some fruits soda or bubbling fruit juices.

halt and behold

there are some alcohol in there.

--

weird experiences

soda + fruits + alcohol

interesting.

--

oh I only drink arrowhead when training

and apply sa long ba s when hurt

--

me allergic to herbs and such.

teetsao
06-24-2011, 03:29 PM
if anyone is serious,and would realy like a fantastic recipe for an all around training/athletic tonic,
p.m. me and i will give it to you.
only certain people need apply,as i have figured out the, douche waters, from the rest of the real tcma practitioners.
i will give the ingredients in pin yin and chinese characters along with brewing instructions. can be filled at any reputable chinese herb store.

David Jamieson
06-24-2011, 05:55 PM
lol at "douche waters"...

ya lost me there, but that's funny.:p

YouKnowWho
06-24-2011, 06:23 PM
du zhong.

How did you solve the bitter taste of Du Zhong?

TenTigers
06-24-2011, 06:26 PM
depends what kind of jow is used for the formula. For drinkable ones, I use cognac, sometimes mix in B&B with it to sweeten the taste.
With du zhong, sometimes, I make a tea and add honey.

瓜娃子
06-24-2011, 06:45 PM

root beer mixer

PlumDragon
06-24-2011, 09:02 PM
How did you solve the bitter taste of Du Zhong?You dont--herbs just generally taste fairly nasty. Just down it, its good for you. Hesitation just makes it worse. ;)

瓜娃子
06-24-2011, 09:03 PM
no, root beer is toppest

lkfmdc
06-24-2011, 09:21 PM
http://www.kungfumagazine.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=6275&stc=1&d=1308975328

瓜娃子
06-24-2011, 09:22 PM
yes

look how many posts Ross has.

If I am a loser for a hundred posts....

how much loser is he?

SPJ
06-25-2011, 06:27 AM
something sweet is to harmonize the bitter and all sorts of tastes

color and taste are 5 elements categorized

lico rice is sweet

---

alchohol is used to absorb or desolve ingridents

--

bang cao gan mu is a good reference book

---

SPJ
06-25-2011, 06:32 AM
http://baike.baidu.com/view/6320.htm

teetsao
06-25-2011, 09:50 AM
i usually add my 1oz to hot water and drink it. you can add honey if u like or add rock candy to the alcohol and herb mix and let it sit with the herbs and it will sweeten the mix.
but as josh said,herbs just have a natural "dirt" taste. mmmmmm, dirt.

Dale Dugas
06-25-2011, 11:31 AM
you could add 12 grams of Zhi Gan Cao which is honey friend licorice, or Zhi Huang Qi, which is honey fried Astragulus root, both will help any formula as well as add some honey.

I never sweeten any of my training wines or anything I drink.

I try and leave it as natural as I can.

瓜娃子
06-25-2011, 12:04 PM
In China everyone adds rock sugar.

YouKnowWho
06-25-2011, 12:25 PM
Have you guys ever tried 淫羊藿(Yin Yang huo) + honey + water?

http://health.163.com/06/0721/11/2MI68J2A00181QV4.html

In the southern and Northern Dynasties period, found in some shepherds in herding, whenever sheep eating after eating a grass, special many estrus, Rams ***** erectile dysfunction not soft and mating a noticeable increase in the number of ewes, mating period is extended. They talked about this situation to a person practicing medicine. This person is the medicine of southern and Northern dynasties in China, Tao Hong Jing. He is very interested in following, many field trips with the Shepherd, finds this grass has aphrodisiac effects. Grass so he started to take this drug into the party, patient to treat impotence. Patients after medication was effective. Not only does this bring to Tao Hongjing had a good reputation, but also adds a new Member in a family of traditional Chinese medicine. Due to increased of the grass will make the effects of the sheep, so people call it the epimedium.
Modern medical proof, epimedium has the role of the male hormone, its effectiveness than the role of the hippocampus and Gecko are strong, is the medicine of bushen zhuangyang, keep fit and strong body.