PDA

View Full Version : Winchester Mystery House

BJJ-Blue
06-27-2011, 07:36 AM
I was in San Jose last weekend for work. But I also found time so sightsee. I went to the Winchester House. It was quite interesting. Anyone else here ever been?

I also went to the 'Mystery Spot' in Santa Cruz.

Hebrew Hammer
06-27-2011, 11:40 AM
I've been there many moons ago, fascinating and disturbing all at the same time. One of a kind experience to be sure. Working in the mental health field, I would have loved to interview the guy...

I need a road to trip to the bay area meself...love that town.

GeneChing
06-27-2011, 12:36 PM
Are you still in town? We're in the wake of the USAWKF Team Trials (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1107175#post1107175) so there's still a few VIPs coming through, but if you're around, I'd love to meet you face-to-face.

I've grown up in the area and so I've been to the Winchester Mystery House many times. I've even had a few friends who used to work as tour guides. Haven't been there in a while, but I have many fond memories of the place. I've been to the Mystery Spot too, but not in a long time.

BJJ-Blue
06-27-2011, 01:17 PM
Are you still in town?

No. I actually left Sunday morning.

I have family in Monterey, and we love visiting there. Next time we are out there, I will shoot you a PM. We also always drive, so I'll have my own car so we can meet halfway or we can come to Fremont.

The Mystery Spot was cool. Had I been able to do a handstand, that would have been the place to do it!

GeneChing
06-27-2011, 03:14 PM
We are open on the weekdays. I extend an open invitation to anyone here on the forum to come by our office and I will be glad to give a personal tour of our facility. Just be sure to make an appointment because we can get really busy sometimes, like right now.

P.S. If you like the Mystery Spot, check out Confusion Hill in Humboldt.

David Jamieson
06-27-2011, 04:36 PM
We are open on the weekdays. I extend an open invitation to anyone here on the forum to come by our office and I will be glad to give a personal tour of our facility. Just be sure to make an appointment because we can get really busy sometimes, like right now.

P.S. If you like the Mystery Spot, check out Confusion Hill in Humboldt.

Does said tour include a got qi t-shirt?

Jimbo
06-28-2011, 09:12 AM
I've been to the Winchester Mystery House, but a long time ago...as a kid back in 1977. Quite a bizarre and interesting place.

GeneChing
06-28-2011, 11:02 AM
Does said tour include a got qi t-shirt?
:rolleyes: