PDA

View Full Version : Help Find this missing girl in Philly

Sihing73
07-01-2011, 06:48 AM
Hello,

I am reaching out to anyone in the Philadelphia are, particularly West Philly, for help in trying to locate my 14 year old step-daughter. She went back to live with her mother in Philly in December of 2009. She was taken into DFAC’s custody in January and she disappeared during a home visit on September 26th, 2010. She may be in the company of an adult male.

Since I am not her biological father, the information I can get is limited. However, I have spoken with the detective and with DFAC’s and they have no leads so it is essentially a dead case at the moment.

I live in Georgia so I am unable to look for her myself. I am hoping that by posting her photo that maybe someone might spot her in West or South Philly. If anyone does, please call the Police at 1-215-686-3243. She disappeared from the 1200 block of North 16th Street in North Philly but has been reported seen around 52nd and Market in West Philly. She also visited with an old neighbor in South Philly in the 1400 Block of South Hicks Street, unfortunately the former neighbor did not know she was a runaway and I did not learn of her visit until about a week afterwards. I have been told that she is most likely in West Philly.

Any help in locating her would be deeply appreciated. Although I am not her biological dad, I am the only father she has known and I raised her from birth. I hate to bother you with this personal matter, but I have pretty much exhausted my other options at this point.

Thanks in advance.

Dave
If you see her you can also call me at 706-244-2959

Hendrik
07-01-2011, 07:04 AM
Dave and friends in the forum,

Let's pray for her to be safe and well, and return home soon.
Yes, we can help praying for her.

and Please help this little girl with our heart with love like our own daughter.

Best Regards
Hendrik

Snipsky
07-01-2011, 07:10 AM
I pray that she is returned to your family in a safe healthy and speedy manner

Dale Dugas
07-01-2011, 07:27 AM
Prayers have been said to Green Tara for help with this situation.

I also linked from Facebook to this thread so anyone interested might be able to help you.