PDA

View Full Version : Safety

瓜娃子
07-01-2011, 07:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5I6rv2oHgs

How do you prevent this from happening?

Carry a gun at all times?

Personally I don't bother with a gun. I just don't live near blacks. I don't have problems with individual black people, but wherever they congregate..nothing good happens.

White hillbillies also do this kind of thing..so I avoid them even more. Most US crimes are commited by US hillbillies.

I saw another video of hillbillies trying to race a guy in BMW and want to rap his woman, but he shows them a gun and they say sorry and he takes the tape.

Maybe it is not a black or white problem, but a southern US problem. Maybe Southern USA people are dangerous.

YouKnowWho
07-01-2011, 08:14 PM
Not only you need to carry a gun. You need to carry a big one.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.willsegerman.com/images/big-gun01.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.willsegerman.com/big_gun.html&usg=__523pLiPIX37mlXGH_JhEpEsvCkQ=&h=855&w=1219&sz=87&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=83RbKRk7_1xPOM:&tbnh=132&tbnw=173&ei=b4wOTtHnL6_UiAKi9sjtAg&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dbig%2Bgun%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DX%26rlz%3D 1T4PPST_enUS398US398%26biw%3D1344%26bih%3D622%26tb m%3Disch%26prmd%3Divns&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=171&vpy=283&dur=3427&hovh=188&hovw=268&tx=180&ty=122&page=1&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:6,s:0&biw=1344&bih=622

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.gunslot.com/files/gunslot/images/51919.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.gunslot.com/pictures/big-gun-big-kick&usg=__kiC_VYDyx_s-9fOT2hTsPArJ4kc=&h=470&w=556&sz=101&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=4sSrK6qwqk9IEM:&tbnh=144&tbnw=179&ei=b4wOTtHnL6_UiAKi9sjtAg&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dbig%2Bgun%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DX%26rlz%3D 1T4PPST_enUS398US398%26biw%3D1344%26bih%3D622%26tb m%3Disch%26prmd%3Divns&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=313&page=1&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0&tx=63&ty=44

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://all-funny.info/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/big-gun.jpg&imgrefurl=http://all-funny.info/tag/america/page/2&usg=__20mA2VH7mVHTYxzAFEec-Br_L6c=&h=325&w=500&sz=62&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=CoVFODwLpsHUdM:&tbnh=132&tbnw=176&ei=b4wOTtHnL6_UiAKi9sjtAg&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dbig%2Bgun%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DX%26rlz%3D 1T4PPST_enUS398US398%26biw%3D1344%26bih%3D622%26tb m%3Disch%26prmd%3Divns&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=691&vpy=287&dur=85&hovh=181&hovw=279&tx=160&ty=89&page=1&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:9,s:0&biw=1344&bih=622

bawang
07-01-2011, 08:15 PM
i like to use famas. it has low dps but with stopping power perk you can double your damage

Lucas
07-01-2011, 08:16 PM
this gun works too

http://www.guzer.com/pictures/triple_machine_gun.jpg

Lucas
07-01-2011, 08:17 PM
i like to use famas. it has low dps but with stopping power perk you can double your damage

no way, get commando with red dot and extended clip.

bawang
07-01-2011, 08:19 PM
with commando you dont even need a primary weapon. just carry a greande launcher. when you run out of ammo switch to dual desert eagle and hide behind crates.

瓜娃子
07-01-2011, 08:23 PM
is that enough to stop a large kfc fed Southerner? What about 5 of them?

I have a nb good stick. It has metal and spikes and a plastic chicken leg on the bottom to distract them.

I have a bb good stick with a gold rosary at the bottom for distraction.

Really works.

Lucas
07-01-2011, 08:24 PM
with commando you dont even need a primary weapon. just carry a greande launcher. when you run out of ammo switch to dual desert eagle and hide behind crates.

and the grenades

bawang
07-01-2011, 08:28 PM
modern combat training

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ln6iXrFZ_Y&feature=feedu

Lucas
07-01-2011, 08:29 PM
can u teach me how?

Dragonzbane76
07-01-2011, 10:17 PM
is that enough to stop a large kfc fed Southerner? What about 5 of them?

I have a nb good stick. It has metal and spikes and a plastic chicken leg on the bottom to distract them.

I have a bb good stick with a gold rosary at the bottom for distraction

Personally I don't bother with a gun. I just don't live near blacks. I don't have problems with individual black people, but wherever they congregate..nothing good happens.

White hillbillies also do this kind of thing..so I avoid them even more. Most US crimes are commited by US hillbillies.

can you say boarder line racist? :rolleyes:

Tyrant171
07-02-2011, 12:44 AM
瓜娃子, does it make you feel good to act like an ignorant racist all the time? You must have some serious problems to post the stuff you do.

Sad.

SPJ
07-02-2011, 06:39 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5I6rv2oHgs

How do you prevent this from happening?

I saw another video of hillbillies trying to race a guy in BMW and want to rap his woman, but he shows them a gun and they say sorry and he takes the tape.

Maybe it is not a black or white problem, but a southern US problem. Maybe Southern USA people are dangerous.

did the police or FBI get the gang of murders?

please let us know

:(

donjitsu2
07-02-2011, 07:03 AM

Yeah...we're all crazy.

go fuk yourself.

瓜娃子
07-02-2011, 09:14 AM
Ignorant? Racist?

Am I? No. I am against ignorant and racist Southerners. Did you know that it is a fact that black people can be racist to? They didn't brainwash that to you in the USA schools.

I am only saying what every USA man knows. How do you explain "white flight" and urban rot? Some of them are Cliff Huxtible...but you know them and accept them right away. They take on European traits and everyone resepcts them.

Basically Southern Whites are like blacks because for 500 years majority was black. Wet nurse was black momma feeding milk to Colonel Sanders.

So Southerners are all kind of African.

Everything in Africa must be more viscious. Honey Badger, Bees, Zebras, Hippos. Everything must be able to kill a lion.

Blacks in USA are like Australians. They were criminal slaves before. Their descendents have rapist, criminal intentions too...just like Australians.

So these four black mens did what is in their nature and go to prison which is a black family ruinion. Prisons are not filled with whites or Asians..they are filled with blacks. Crime gene get passed down. Everyone know this. This is why we love Obama, his father was scholar from Africa. Not from crime, slave, low life line.

wenshu
07-02-2011, 09:23 AM
http://marylandshooter.com/ar15/Funny/ibtl.gif

SPJ
07-02-2011, 09:25 AM
demography changing

the rising minority is asian and not black

the largest non white is hispanic

so speak spanish more then english sort of

--

the world is changing fast

--

SPJ
07-02-2011, 09:28 AM
the deep south

bible

southern belle

french gumbo chili

swamp

voodoo

--

gone with the wind

plantation

cotton field

--

alanta burning 3 days during civil war

gone with wind

--

gone with wind

every thing is chaning or gone with the wind

gone with wind

--

SPJ
07-02-2011, 09:29 AM
demography changing

the rising minority is asian and not black

the largest non white is hispanic

so speak spanish more then english sort of

--

the world is changing fast

--

white is minority in LA

soon

white is minority in california

--

:eek:

瓜娃子
07-02-2011, 09:44 AM
white is minority in LA

soon

white is minority in california

--

:eek:

California was Mexican. Now it is again, that is nothing special. Mexican people work hard and contribute greatly to American culture.

Only the first generation was stealing, but now they run construction companies and get into real estate. No different from every first generation.

lkfmdc
07-02-2011, 09:54 AM
Ignorant? Racist?

Am I?

YES and YES

I feel the ban hammer approaching

JamesC
07-02-2011, 09:57 AM
http://www.protias.com/Pictures/Ban%20Hammer/BanHim_AH.jpg

瓜娃子
07-02-2011, 10:07 AM
How stupid can you be?

If it was racist I would also say that ALL blacks were this way. In fact what I am speaking of is culture.

Criminal culture exists within the deep South and in Australia.

I don't want to live around criminal culture. It results in crime.

Only foolish Americans riddled with white guilt can't see the difference.

Lokhopkuen
07-02-2011, 10:09 AM
I wouldn't say ignorant but;

Racism is the belief that there are inherent differences in people's traits and capacities that are entirely due to their race.

Racism is the practice of the different treatment of certain a group or groups, which is then justified by recourse to racial stereotyping or pseudo-science.

My favorite types of racists:
Conscious ones who deliberately use racial slurs to demean others and then there are those who reveal their prejudices unintentionally in casual conversation:rolleyes:

Ignorant? Racist?

Am I? No. I am against ignorant and racist Southerners. Did you know that it is a fact that black people can be racist to? They didn't brainwash that to you in the USA schools.

I am only saying what every USA man knows. How do you explain "white flight" and urban rot? Some of them are Cliff Huxtible...but you know them and accept them right away. They take on European traits and everyone resepcts them.

Basically Southern Whites are like blacks because for 500 years majority was black. Wet nurse was black momma feeding milk to Colonel Sanders.

So Southerners are all kind of African.

Everything in Africa must be more viscious. Honey Badger, Bees, Zebras, Hippos. Everything must be able to kill a lion.

Blacks in USA are like Australians. They were criminal slaves before. Their descendents have rapist, criminal intentions too...just like Australians.

So these four black mens did what is in their nature and go to prison which is a black family ruinion. Prisons are not filled with whites or Asians..they are filled with blacks. Crime gene get passed down. Everyone know this. This is why we love Obama, his father was scholar from Africa. Not from crime, slave, low life line.

瓜娃子
07-02-2011, 10:17 AM
So zero traits get passed on within groups?

Kids do not take after there parents?

Areas in the US of heavy black/hillbilly white concentration do not have higher than average crime?

part of personal safety is common sense.

Drake
07-02-2011, 10:19 AM
So zero traits get passed on within groups?

Kids do not take after there parents?

Areas in the US of heavy black/hillbilly white concentration do not have higher than average crime?

part of personal safety is common sense.

Did you just suggest that criminal tendencies are genetic?

No, those traits are not passed on like hair color or high cheekbones, bud.

瓜娃子
07-02-2011, 10:27 AM
They may be genetic, but don't need to be, they can be taught within the values of a group. Criminal families will pass this down. Look at criminal whites who listen to gangster rap. They are influenced by those values. This will increase if they have modeling, such as an uncle who is in and out of prison.

donjitsu2
07-02-2011, 10:38 AM
Ignorant? Racist?

I am only saying what every USA man knows. How do you explain "white flight" and urban rot? Some of them are Cliff Huxtible...but you know them and accept them right away. They take on European traits and everyone resepcts them....

....Blacks in USA are like Australians. They were criminal slaves before. Their descendents have rapist, criminal intentions too...just like Australians.

http://www.forums.demonssouls.info/images/ranks/troll_ban.png

瓜娃子
07-02-2011, 10:41 AM
since you can not present another side to the debate I must be silenced.

How very Euro-Christian of you.

Some blacks have slave mentality and some Americans have Euro-serf mentality.

Do you think God appointed George Bush? Do you think that if you are poor and give your money to the church that God will love you more? Do you think that rich people are bad? At some level you probably do, which is why you are at heart a peasant.

lkfmdc
07-02-2011, 10:41 AM

read it again and ask, why would this not be an instant ban?

瓜娃子
07-02-2011, 10:43 AM
Because I am not attributing any behavior to a set race.

I used black and white examples.

lkfmdc
07-02-2011, 10:43 AM
Do you think that I am an idiot? At some level you probably do

I think the entire forum, at all levels, thinks "yes, he is an idiot"

瓜娃子
07-02-2011, 10:44 AM
Changing what I said is the only recourse you have. Because you have nothing intelligent to say in response to my actual words.

This is because you are a failure and a chump.

lkfmdc
07-02-2011, 10:46 AM
talking to pigs is a waste of time, but I must admit, calling you a pig is an insult to pigs

you have trouble understanding the definition of words, you must have been dropped on your head as a child? Maybe mommy bashed your head on the rocks and tried to kill you?

瓜娃子
07-02-2011, 10:47 AM
you have nothing to add to this topic, except to further exemplify that you are a low life and a failure.

lkfmdc
07-02-2011, 10:48 AM
a little too close to home? Maybe mommy took one of those pills to abort but we know that 10% of the time the child still arrives, what a disapointment for her :rolleyes:

you always know when you are getting close to the truth, the reaction gives it away

donjitsu2
07-02-2011, 10:50 AM
you have nothing to add to this topic, except to further exemplify that you are a low life and a failure.

http://files.sharenator.com/imagesCAGM47P7_You_mad_Bro-s221x228-193948-580.jpg

瓜娃子
07-02-2011, 10:50 AM
Not sure what you said because I have blocked you. You contribute nothing and don't know very much. This is because you type a lot, but don't practice very much. You like to pretend to be an expert and beginners believe you and eventually you believe it to, this is why your skill has gone backward and you forgot so much.

lkfmdc
07-02-2011, 10:52 AM
Well known fact that the herbal abort pill fails 10% of the time and when the child is born they are stupid. Clearly the case with this one

I think he'll try to complain a few more times, then take his retarded racist self to another board

瓜娃子
07-02-2011, 10:54 AM
[QUOTE=.[/QUOTE]

What? I can't hear you because you never had anything worth paying attention.

lkfmdc
07-02-2011, 10:55 AM
yup, getting close to the truth of it all

Snipsky
07-02-2011, 10:57 AM
This is because you type a lot

i can't stop laughing at that statement.....wow

lkfmdc
07-02-2011, 10:59 AM
let's not forget

http://www.kungfumagazine.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=6275&d=1308975328

lkfmdc
07-02-2011, 11:04 AM
http://files.sharenator.com/imagesCAGM47P7_You_mad_Bro-s221x228-193948-580.jpg

you think? :p

lkfmdc
07-02-2011, 10:44 PM
on the other thread he just responded directly to me, LOL. so much for the ignore he put me on :rolleyes:

瓜娃子
07-03-2011, 09:43 AM
unlike you, I am not always logged in here.

You are childish and have a weak erection. This is why other mens are always the top and you are the bottom. You are a sad waste. You imported a farmer wife, but actually it is a cover. You are the fat guy in deliverence only you love it.

Dragonzbane76
07-03-2011, 10:21 AM
Well known fact that the herbal abort pill fails 10% of the time and when the child is born they are stupid. Clearly the case with this one

I think he'll try to complain a few more times, then take his retarded racist self to another board

here since you have him on "ignore" I'll post his stuff so you can enjoy the delicate intricacies of learning the proper way to insult someone, :p Since we can all see you definitely lack in that department and probably every other one in your life.

SPJ
07-03-2011, 10:21 AM
owning a gun

gun safety for your self and kids

---

something to think about, too.

:)

Dragonzbane76
07-03-2011, 10:27 AM
I'm suprised the banhammer hasn't made an appearance yet for you? Oh well, I guess everything comes in good time.

Freakin nazi racist.

瓜娃子
07-03-2011, 12:40 PM
unlike the omega males who dwell in the realm of fantasy (dragonzbane)

I have a life outside of the internet, so getting banned from this $hiehole bothers me not at all.

I can spend that time hammering your misses after I urinate on your twitching, unconscious body.

Then I will break your figurines and toys. All of you nerds have those things. Helps you live in the land of make believe where you actually win.

tiaji1983
07-03-2011, 03:30 PM
:confused: wtf? I thought this was a thread about safety? how did it become a bunch of people just taliking **** about nothing over the internet where nobody can do anything about it? shouldnt we be talking about safety so people may learn something? maybe it would be smart to just start a section to just talk **** to each other so people who visit to learn can without all the nonsense?

But on topic, I would suggest keeping a gun in your car, and on your person, carry a legal weapon, ie, knife, fan, cane, staff, chain, roll of quarters, etc, and train in a way to react naturally, so that if your in a bad situation you can react. Training to react naturally is the best training, not act automatically, but act naturally, so you can change as the situation changes. knowing your way out is good and memorizing the layout of the places you go can also be helpful. But no matter how much you train, when its your time, its your time. :)

瓜娃子
07-03-2011, 03:37 PM
if you live around black apes like Jane Goodall you are more likely to get rape or attack.

SPJ
07-03-2011, 03:46 PM
I live in a condo close to work.

the east wing is with dwellers that are more successful and older

the west wing is with young people starting out and changing jobs all the time.

there is the clubhouse with big pool and a smaller east and west pool.

so one day, the west pool is under renovation and so is the main pool.

so all young crowds come to the east pool.

I am not upset

you swim yours, I swim mine

---

Dragonzbane76
07-03-2011, 06:20 PM
unlike the omega males who dwell in the realm of fantasy (dragonzbane)

I have a life outside of the internet, so getting banned from this $hiehole bothers me not at all.

I can spend that time hammering your misses after I urinate on your twitching, unconscious body.

Then I will break your figurines and toys. All of you nerds have those things. Helps you live in the land of make believe where you actually win. __________________

If you don't like it here leave. I promise you won't hurt anyones feelings.

So you have a life outside the internet. Good for you, so what's your life consist of?
H0mophobic encounters were you take it in the a$$ from a minority while dressed in a nazi outfit? I bet I'm close. If not i'm sure its something pretty close.

I think I found a pic of you...

http://photos4.hi5.com/0013/017/587/UiuiO.017587-02.jpg

taai gihk yahn
07-03-2011, 06:31 PM
I have a life outside of the internet, so getting banned from this $hiehole bothers me not at all..
and yet, after getting banned as Razumundo (whatever), you create another account and continue w the same silliness - how desperate is that?!?

瓜娃子
07-03-2011, 07:08 PM
as a weaker male it makes sense that you want to be someone's b1tch, but Ross...come on...you must be able to find some one eyed hobo who will let you hold it.

lkfmdc
07-03-2011, 07:32 PM
so what's your life consist of?
H0mophobic encounters were you take it in the a$$ from a minority while dressed in a nazi outfit? I bet I'm close. If not i'm sure its something pretty close.

and yet, after getting banned as Razumundo (whatever), you create another account and continue w the same silliness - how desperate is that?!?

He loves the abuse....

This is him LOL

http://gay-men-bondage.info/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/gay-bondage-and-torture.jpg

SnowDog
07-03-2011, 07:50 PM
Holy Cr@p!!!!! it sure has gotten a lot harder to get banned since I've been gone. :confused:

This dudes blantently racist posts are off the charts.

瓜娃子
07-03-2011, 08:02 PM
mentioning race is a sin, but showing gay porn is acceptable?

taai gihk yahn
07-03-2011, 08:13 PM
as a weaker male it makes sense that you want to be someone's b1tch, but Ross...come on...you must be able to find some one eyed hobo who will let you hold it.

and don't forget that my wife is getting it on the side as well, right? :rolleyes:

really, can't you come up with something more original or entertaining?

lkfmdc
07-03-2011, 08:35 PM
mentioning race is a sin, but showing gay porn is acceptable?

being a racist, sexist, anti semitic douche bag who posts how to rape advice makes you an *******

and we know you got all hot and bothered at that pic

瓜娃子
07-03-2011, 08:38 PM
I am pro ancient culture, pro wisdom and pro education.

This is why I respect those from ancient culture, Jews, Indians, Chinese.

The only thing Americans see when you say race is "Racist" and if you mentions jews you are an anti semite. This is a logical fallacy.

I don't expect you to understand this because you aren't capable of a lot.

lkfmdc
07-03-2011, 08:40 PM
http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2011/5/26/b02212b2-312f-4590-abca-b623de44099e.jpg

瓜娃子
07-03-2011, 08:42 PM
are you a jew? If so you are making terrible use of any advantages you might have had. At the very least you were exposed to Chinese culture and completely missed the boat..then again it was just Guandong people. Maybe that is why you are so filthy. You are probably saving your money to buy a babygirl to eat.

lkfmdc
07-03-2011, 08:44 PM
re the question

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2011/5/26/b02212b2-312f-4590-abca-b623de44099e.jpg

the answer = incredibly stupid :rolleyes:

瓜娃子
07-03-2011, 08:46 PM
Why don't you have any clips of yourself fighitng?

I only saw one of you getting smashed in the face again and again.

lkfmdc
07-03-2011, 08:53 PM
You could always come into my gym.....

Find sometime between your gay tricks

lkfmdc
07-03-2011, 08:54 PM
Speaking of smashed faces, I would imagine you've been tea bagged so many times there are two dents on your chin :D

http://image38.webshots.com/38/5/99/39/311259939QfVHOl_ph.jpg

Dragonzbane76
07-03-2011, 08:57 PM
and don't forget that my wife is getting it on the side as well, right?

mine to apparently now... hum... must be something in the water. :rolleyes:

taai gihk yahn
07-04-2011, 12:41 PM
mine to apparently now... hum... must be something in the water. :rolleyes:

well, admittedly, she did seem to be a bit queezy afterwards...:eek::eek::eek:

瓜娃子
07-04-2011, 02:18 PM
That is because you are substandard men.

donjitsu2
07-04-2011, 02:26 PM

A little bit of Column A and a little bit of Column B

瓜娃子
07-04-2011, 02:29 PM
here is a hint, when you use sci fi to get your point across, you are a loser.

wolf3001
07-04-2011, 02:30 PM
I carry a knife and a gun but you would most likely die before you had much chance to do anything they were both dead the moment they were car jacked. The first rule here the way I see things never allow yourself to be taken anywhere. It only means they are going to kill you somewhere thats better for them. Go down fighting where you are at least then they may get caught sooner and you may injure or kill one of them. The government would like us all to be unarmed and rely on them for protection even if it is infective and they have no real duty to protect an individual. I don't always carry a gun on me but I at least always have my knife.

donjitsu2
07-04-2011, 02:44 PM
...never allow yourself to be taken anywhere. It only means they are going to kill you somewhere thats better for them. Go down fighting where you are at least then they may get caught sooner and you may injure or kill one of them.

Quoted for truth.

Dragonzbane76
07-04-2011, 04:48 PM
here is a hint, when you use sci fi to get your point across, you are a loser.

i have no idea why he's stuck on some sci fi montage or whatever? Who's using sci-fi stuff to get points across? :confused: