PDA

View Full Version : Dynamic fa jing

aussie1981
07-01-2011, 09:19 PM
Anyone here train a dynamic fa jing? Chen style or other

Hendrik
07-04-2011, 03:54 PM
Anyone here train a dynamic fa jing? Chen style or other

all fajing is dynamic momentum transfer.

aussie1981
07-05-2011, 07:58 PM
Yeah I was i bit tired when I posted this one lol, I was meaning an audible fa jing like what we train in the Yang Mian System. Just trying to create a topic with meaningful discussion rather that half the crap on here:rolleyes:

Hendrik
07-05-2011, 08:34 PM
What is fajing for you?

and

what is
I was meaning an audible fa jing like what we train in the Yang Mian System?

SPJ
07-05-2011, 09:52 PM
there are many types of jin practices

the vibrating one is more difficult or tan dou jin

silk reeling is also big or chan si jin.

and of course the 8 main types

peng, lu, ji, an, cai lie zhou kao

each type has many drills and some are with equipments

---

aussie1981
07-06-2011, 12:12 AM
Basically we "cut" our breath at the end of our movement eg. punch, elbow a technique we call turtle back and many other's which builds up an internal pressure. From there we vibrate off the initial power burst to create another which gives the impression of a shake but can be linked to create 4 or more techniques off the same momentum. Hope it makes sence lol, this training captivates me and would love to hear how others train "fa Jing".

In my opinion it's what taken my taining to a whole new level and is the best part of the Chinese arts.:cool:

Hendrik
07-06-2011, 06:23 AM
Basically we "cut" our breath at the end of our movement eg. punch, elbow a technique we call turtle back and many other's which builds up an internal pressure. From there we vibrate off the initial power burst to create another which gives the impression of a shake but can be linked to create 4 or more techniques off the same momentum. Hope it makes sence lol, this training captivates me and would love to hear how others train "fa Jing".

In my opinion it's what taken my taining to a whole new level and is the best part of the Chinese arts.:cool:

Could you please explain what is "cut" our breath? is it hold? exhale faster? stop?...

aussie1981
07-06-2011, 06:21 PM
It is to exagerate the breath out but cutting the breath off by using the tongue pressed up against the teath like a pressure valve

Hendrik
07-06-2011, 06:26 PM
It is to exagerate the breath out but cutting the breath off by using the tongue pressed up against the teath like a pressure valve

Thanks for sharing!!!!