PDA

View Full Version : Wrestling Roots

wenshu
07-02-2011, 09:11 AM
I found this on bullshido the other day. As we are presently inundated with unjustifiably outspoken untrained detritus from that direction I thought I might steal something of actual interest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFfu6-RWSxA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRgR9kdlEGA&NR=1

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/trfoley/last-man-standing-wrestling-roots-in-mongolia?ref=card
Help me document and protect traditional wrestling styles from around the world starting with the biggest and baddest of 'em all: Mongolian Bokh (Khapsagay).

Mark your calendars: May 25th I leave the United States on a 10-week wrestling adventure through China and Mongolia. I'll be staying with local wrestlers in ger camps and tents as I learn about their culture through wrestling. I need the Kickstarter community to help me raise enough money to make sure I can turn this bone-crunching adventure into a best-seller when I get home.

The story of the Mongolian wrestling community will feature my interactions with wrestlers in Shangxi, China; Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia; and the Khovsgol Region of Northern Mongolia. I will be learning the techniques and history important to the traditional form of the sport so that I can compete in the Nadaam Wrestling Festival held throughout Mongolia in mid-July and then live semi-nomadically for several weeks following the competition. These experiences, along with extensive research about the (surprising) history of the sport, will become an adventure travel book in the vein of Christopher MacDougall's Born to Run.

So that my readers can follow my triumphs and miseries during the trip I've also created WrestlingRoots.org - an expanding database of information created to help document and protect other traditional wrestling styles around the world. It's my plan to have the site host future adventure blogs as well as rich multimedia content and critical essays. My blog will be featured at the top of the home page.

Traditional wrestling is in danger of being marginalized or eliminated worldwide. Societies from the Punjab Region of India to the Khovsgol of Mongolia have already seen the effects of modern life on their grappling cultures. Unlike traditional forms of dance, the world seems numb to the plight of these wrestlers and disinterested in documenting or preserving their important physical expressions. Many of the traditions passed down through thousands of years are on the brink of disappearing - time is running out. My hope is that you will help me to write a book that captures the beauty of wrestling in a region that still celebrates its sports heritage and the accompanying lessons of companionship, communication, strength and endurance.

http://wrestlingroots.org/
(http://wrestlingroots.org/)T.R. Foley is a freelance journalist with a special interest in writing stories about mixed-martial arts, wrestling and adventure travel. His work has appeared in several national magazines including ESPN, Bicycling and the leading MMA publication FIGHT!.

In 2004 Foley earned All-American honors as a wrestler for the University of Virginia and later helped coach the Columbia University wrestling program to it’s first-ever top 25 ranking. He received his M.S. in Magazine Journalism from the Columbia Graduate School of Journalism in 2008 and began working full-time as a freelancer in late 2009. As this photo might suggest, Foley now enjoys traveling to exotic locations and wrestling with natives in tiger print tee shirts.

faxiapreta
07-02-2011, 09:40 AM
Nice. Finally someone posts about something that is real instead of the normal snake oil b.s.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=756i6dwcTPk&feature=related

See how easy it is for them to show evidence of their techniques working against resisting opponents?

lkfmdc
07-02-2011, 09:44 AM
this clip I think is even better
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdBbjIjlLIA&feature=related

Hebrew Hammer
07-02-2011, 10:04 AM
Although, I'm largely ignorant about Chinese grappling...can anyone tell me what are the differences between Shuaijiao and Chin Na? From the clips posted Shuaijiao resembles Judo...the Beijing instructor's technique was amazing by the way.

Is Shuaijiao incorporated as apart of any other Chinese martial arts systems or is it a stand alone art?

瓜娃子
07-02-2011, 10:08 AM
Although, I'm largely ignorant about Chinese grappling...can anyone tell me what are the differences between Shuaijiao and Chin Na? From the clips posted Shuaijiao resembles Judo...the Beijing instructor's technique was amazing by the way.

Is Shuaijiao incorporated as apart of any other Chinese martial arts systems or is it a stand alone art?

hahahhaha

hahhahaha

lol...omigod...seriously...where did you learn kung fu?

TenTigers
07-02-2011, 10:09 AM
chin-na is only one aspect of shuai-jiao,(if you are examining sj as a style) just as da, tehk, are aspects.
In CMA, da, tehk, seuht(shuai) , na are aspects of most systems.

Hebrew Hammer
07-02-2011, 10:19 AM
hahahhaha

hahhahaha

lol...omigod...seriously...where did you learn kung fu?

Master, I participated in CLF for only about a year, I'm aware Chin Na was apart of the system, but considered an advanced training at my school, so I never partook. I do have some limited wrestling and judo experience. I claim no mastery of Kung Fu...just a humble and appreciative student of the martial arts.

Please forgive me...

Grasshopper

PS Thank you for being such a generous soul with your vast knowledge and mastery.

wenshu
07-02-2011, 10:23 AM
this clip I think is even better
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdBbjIjlLIA&feature=related

That was awesome. Apparently Foley is going to compete in the Nadam.

Those guys are huge!

Hebrew Hammer
07-02-2011, 10:25 AM
chin-na is only one aspect of shuai-jiao,(if you are examining sj as a style) just as da, tehk, are aspects.
In CMA, da, tehk, seuht(shuai) , na are aspects of most systems.

Of which systems? WC? Hung Gar? Praying Mantis? All of the above?

lkfmdc
07-02-2011, 10:34 AM
That was awesome. Apparently Foley is going to compete in the Nadam.

Those guys are huge!

we competed in san da vs the Mongolian team at the worlds, even teh "small guys" are sickly strong

lkfmdc
07-02-2011, 10:36 AM
Shuai Jiao exists as a separate system/tradition

chin na is a SKILL not a system. Saying you do "chin na" is like saying you do "kicking" or "punching"

If you are not doing ti, da, shuai, na (four skills) you are not doing TCMA

HumbleWCGuy
07-02-2011, 10:40 AM
Shuai Jiao exists as a separate system/tradition

chin na is a SKILL not a system. Saying you do "chin na" is like saying you do "kicking" or "punching"

If you are not doing ti, da, shuai, na (four skills) you are not doing TCMA

I believe that there are a stand alone chin na systems that are similar to aikido, however, your point is sound.

lkfmdc
07-02-2011, 10:44 AM
I believe that there are a stand alone chin na systems that are similar to aikido

yes, they are referred to by the traditional term "made up"

YouKnowWho
07-02-2011, 10:45 AM
I like the Mongolian wrestling "1 round with no time limitation". Very simple and straight forward.

瓜娃子
07-02-2011, 10:46 AM
Shuai chiao is both a seperate system and a part.

Only shuai: Sport wrestling

Only chuei: Sport boxing

Only Ti: TKD

Only Na: Aikido

Actually they must all be done together and even that is just bs surface things.

donjitsu2
07-02-2011, 10:46 AM
very cool stuff Wenshu.

Thanks for the share.

HumbleWCGuy
07-02-2011, 11:27 AM
yes, they are referred to by the traditional term "made up"

I don't know if I buy that entirely, but I would suspect that chin na is a prime target for LARPers to make fraudulent systems of. These clowns here are doing it with Shui jiao.
http://www.youtube.com/user/tigerstylekid

YiQuanOne
07-02-2011, 12:24 PM
Nice. Finally someone posts about something that is real instead of the normal snake oil b.s.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=756i6dwcTPk&feature=related

See how easy it is for them to show evidence of their techniques working against resisting opponents?

This looks like more evidence that this doen't work unless the other guy lets you do it, otherwise it is mostly just and back and forth fighting muscle against muscle.

faxiapreta
07-02-2011, 01:57 PM
This looks like more evidence that this doen't work unless the other guy lets you do it, otherwise it is mostly just and back and forth fighting muscle against muscle.

This is exactly what things look like when you have two skilled opponents going full force.

But please show your evidence for what "real" kung fu looks like when trying to take down resisting skilled opponents.

Thank you for providing additional evidence for further cluelessness of the kung fu crowd.

No wonder you guys come of as such a joke.

HumbleWCGuy
07-02-2011, 01:59 PM
Thank you for providing additional evidence for further cluelessness of the kung fu crowd.

This is an alternate account of someone who has been banned from the forum already.

YiQuanOne
07-02-2011, 03:43 PM
This is exactly what things look like when you have two skilled opponents going full force.

But please show your evidence for what "real" kung fu looks like when trying to take down resisting skilled opponents.

No wonder you guys come of as such a joke.

Yes, two people resisting each other, just my point, no skill, just the stronger guy wins. Power against power, sounds like a high level art to me.

You made your point that you have no clue what a martial art is, and everyone knows by now that you are just a troll that is trying to side track threads.

Did your mommy not give you enough love?.

YouKnowWho
07-02-2011, 03:57 PM
Yes, two people resisting each other, just my point, no skill, just the stronger guy wins. Power against power, sounds like a high level art to.

You will be in dis-advance 輸把(Shu Ba) if your opponent has

- 1 grip on you, but you have no grip on him.
- 2 grips on you, but you have only 1 grip on him.

When both you and your opponent have grips on each other, unless you break apart your opponent's grip (it takes strength), You have to use your grips to play both offense and defense. Sometime the dead lock situation can last for quite sometime. That's just the reality. To use the minimum amount force to achieve the maximum amount result can only work if your have much high level skill than your opponent does. If both have the same level skill, your opponent makes a move, you counter him, you make a move, your opponent countes you. Neither of you can generate speed and power. Wrestling could look like "bull fight" and not very pleasant to watch.

YiQuanOne
07-02-2011, 04:08 PM
You will be in dis-advance 輸把(Shu Ba) if your opponent has

- 1 grip on you, but you have no grip on him.
- 2 grips on you, but you have only 1 grip on him.

When both you and your opponent have grips on each other, unless you break apart your opponent's grip (it takes strength), You have to use your grips to play both offense and defense. Sometime the dead lock situation can last for quite sometime. That's just the reality. To use the minimum amount force to achieve the maximum amount result can only work if your have much high level skill than your opponent does. If both have the same level skill, your opponent makes a move, you counter him, you make a move, your opponent countes you. Neither of you can generate speed and power. Wrestling could look like "bull fight" and not very pleasant to watch.

Yes well put.

If skill set limited by external level, you will always be fighting like bulls. That is where higher level MA's come into play, it does not depend on external muscle to counter opponets muscle.

Most of these things are yang/yang, when yang/yin is what you want or yin/yang, never have yang meet yang, then bull fight.

If opponet not able to meet yang with yin, then bull fight.

mooyingmantis
07-02-2011, 04:09 PM
Of which systems? WC? Hung Gar? Praying Mantis? All of the above?

Praying Mantis (tanglangquan) incorporates all four: ti, da, shuai, na.

YouKnowWho
07-02-2011, 04:11 PM
If opponet not able to meet yang with yin, then bull fight.
I strongly suggest "internal Qi" guys to compete in any Chinese wrestling tournament. There will be one coming up in 10/23 in Chicago. If you can win the championship in that tournament, all the Chinese wrestlers in US will all want to learn from you (how to use "internal" on the mat). That will be the best way to prove that "internal" is superior than "external".

Without trying yourself, it will be hard to understand why the Yin/Yang theory won't work well in the Chinese wrestling environment.

faxiapreta
07-02-2011, 04:17 PM

Finally, a post that makes sense. Bravo!

Why don't you post things like this all the time instead of simply trying to "defend TCMA"?

I strongly suggest "internal Qi" guys to compete in any Chinese wrestling tournament (there will be one in 10/23 in Chicago). If you can win the championship, all the Chinese wrestlers in the world will want to learn from you. That will be the best way to prove that "internal" is superior than "external".

Internal qi guys don't compete because it proves the non-existence of their qi methods.

lkfmdc
07-02-2011, 04:32 PM
I don't know if I buy that entirely,

30 plus years, been around the globe including China, speak a few dialects and can read and write, WHERE is this chin na style?

HumbleWCGuy
07-02-2011, 04:37 PM
30 plus years, been around the globe including China, speak a few dialects and can read and write, WHERE is this chin na style?

What about the White Crane Chin NA? I accept that you might have been around and what but you were probably not investigating Chin na specifically, correct? I am not saying that I know for sure because it isn't important for me to be sure. I know of some people discussing having specifically Chin Na instructors.

SPJ
07-02-2011, 04:40 PM
Wrestling could look like "bull fight" and not very pleasant to watch.

yes. when both are with equal skills

then it is a test of the will

just like staring contest with eyes

whoever moves/blinks first or first hint of changing position

(you lose your balance when you change from one posture to another)

will lose

the other one will take advantage of this brief moment of opportunity

this is where all the yin and yang come into play.

--

jdhowland
07-02-2011, 04:45 PM
What about the White Crane Chin NA? I accept that you might have been around and what but you were probably not investigating Chin na specifically, correct? I am not saying that I know for sure because it isn't important for me to be sure. I know of some people discussing having specifically Chin Na instructors.

Are you referring to Yang Jwing Ming's books? Those are illustrations of part of the white crane system, not taught separately.

I have seen a book or two written about chin na exclusively. It's a worthwhile aspect of training but, frankly, it doesn't work without the other three aspects.

lkfmdc
07-02-2011, 04:45 PM

white crane is not a "chin na style"

All styles have chin na... having it doesn't make it a "chin na style"

It doesnt exist and if you don't care, why insist it does?

HumbleWCGuy
07-02-2011, 04:48 PM
Are you referring to Yang Jwing Ming's books? Those are illustrations of part of the white crane system, not taught separately.

I have seen a book or two written about chin na exclusively. It's a worthwhile aspect of training but, frankly, it doesn't work without the other three aspects.

Not specifically.

HumbleWCGuy
07-02-2011, 04:51 PM
All styles have chin na... having it doesn't make it a "chin na style"

A fact that I am well aware of.

It doesnt exist and if you don't care, why insist it does?
I can't concede that I might be mistaken and insist at the same time. Since I conceded that my assumption might be in error, I could not simultaneously insist. The idea was to get you to elaborate.

TenTigers
07-02-2011, 04:51 PM
I believe the old man who taught Robert Chu and David Bond Chan the Flying Dragon Pole, had a system he taught which he simply referred to as cum-la, which was made up of san-sik. No forms.
One of my teachers, Chao Hung (Cao Xiong) is a bonesetter, and his personal art he refers to as dim yuet cum-la. Sort of like the dark side of his medical skills.
I suppose you can say Wally Jay's small circle jiujutsu would be a stand alone chin na art.

HumbleWCGuy
07-02-2011, 04:55 PM
I believe the old man who taught Robert Chu and David Bond Chan the Flying Dragon Pole, had a system he taught which he simply referred to as cum-la, which was made up of san-sik. No forms.
One of my teachers, Chao Hung (Cao Xiong) is a bonesetter, and his personal art he refers to as dim yuet cum-la. Sort of like the dark side of his medical skills.
I suppose you can say Wally Jay's small circle jiujutsu would be a stand alone chin na art.

My instructor sort of has a similar thing. His knowledge of Chin Na is so extensive that he could teach it as a stand alone. I can't be certain, but I believe that his instructor offered it as a stand alone to some students. The way that my instructor does it though is that he has a core cirriculum and you can get additional certifications after that. Chin Na being one.

YouKnowWho
07-02-2011, 04:59 PM
What about the White Crane Chin NA?

Stang up Chin Na is easy to learn but hard to use. There are only about 40 moves. Anybody can learn all the Chin Na skill in about 2 hours. Yang Jwing Ming's Chin Na book came from the longfist system. In longfist system, there is a 2 men Chin Na Dui Da form.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4LVjwPGhQg

I think the eagle claw system has much more detail Chin Na skill. such as:

If you

- press down, I raise my elbow.
- raise your elbow, I cut horizontally.
- cut horizontally, I turn.
- turn, I pull ...

SPJ
07-02-2011, 05:48 PM
passing 3 guards

guo san guan

the wrist, the elbow and the shoulder

--

:)

YiQuanOne
07-02-2011, 05:58 PM
Practiceing chin na will not get you the ability to apply chin na. Chin na can be applied to anything once you can master the point.

Dragonzbane76
07-02-2011, 11:29 PM
chin na is not stand alone. It is not a grappling oriented base either.

瓜娃子
07-03-2011, 10:00 AM
chin na is not stand alone. It is not a grappling oriented base either.

You are stand alone.

Because no one wants to talk with you.

Dragonzbane76
07-03-2011, 10:06 AM
You are stand alone.

Because no one wants to talk with you.

do you wish to argue my point or just throw random derogatory comments out there?

SPJ
07-03-2011, 10:20 AM
chin na are sets of techniques

if you set up for throw

it is chin shuai

if you set up for hitting/punches/kicks

it is chin da

if you set up for seizing and control

it is chin na

na by itself is another set of techniques

na fa is na methods

and yes they exist in all styles of CMA

the Taiwan police manual on chin na is quite practical

most of the materials were written by han qin tan

for taiwan police academy and now police university

--

:)

David Jamieson
07-03-2011, 11:06 AM
wrestling has no particular origin.
It exists in all cultures since time immemorial.

there is not much new under the sun.
the players change, that's all.

YouKnowWho
07-03-2011, 12:48 PM
chin na are sets of techniques

if you set up for throw

it is chin shuai
Chin Na is just like the throw, you have to train in pairs. If you apply one lock and your opponent resists, you borrow your opponent's resistence force and lock him in the opposite direction. It's the same as the pull before the push. When you apply Chin Na, if you also apply your leg skill, you can combine lock and throw into one, the result will be much better.

faxiapreta
07-03-2011, 03:42 PM
Chin Na is just like the throw, you have to train in pairs. If you apply one lock and your opponent resists, you borrow your opponent's resistence force and lock him in the opposite direction. It's the same as the pull before the push. When you apply Chin Na, if you also apply your leg skill, you can combine lock and throw into one, the result will be much better.

Standing locks don't work, other than the occasional lock that is either accidental or incidental to what does work- positioning and throws.

Snipsky
07-03-2011, 03:44 PM
Standing locks don't work, other than the occasional lock that is either accidental or incidental to what does work- positioning and throws.

you sure are confused. LOL

faxiapreta
07-03-2011, 03:47 PM
you sure are confused. LOL

Yeah, that's why you almost always see throws and takedowns and rarely see standing locks.

Hmm... wonder why that is.

Oh, yeah, in the pretend world it's because nobody wants to hurt his opponent with a standing joint lock.

Snipsky
07-03-2011, 03:49 PM
Yeah, that's why you almost always see throws and takedowns and rarely see standing locks.

Oh, yeah, in the pretend world it's because nobody wants to hurt his opponent with a standing joint lock.

its tough living alone huh?

TenTigers
07-03-2011, 03:51 PM
my friend's jiujutsu training brother was practicing koto-geashi for weeks in class.
One night at a bar, a guy started with him.
He tried to avoid the fight, but the guy kept shoving him on the shoulder,
(just like in class) and escalating the pressure. Finally, he just turned with the push, and executed a perfect koto-geashi. Snapped the guy's wrist, and dropped him to the floor, turned towards the door of the bar and walked out.
All he heard as he was walking out was the guy screaming,"What'd you do to my fu**ing wrist!?"

faxiapreta
07-03-2011, 03:53 PM
my friend's jiujutsu training brother was practicing koto-geashi for weeks in class.
One night at a bar, a guy started with him.
He tried to avoid the fight, but the guy kept shoving him on the shoulder,
(just like in class) and escalating the pressure. Finally, he just turned with the push, and executed a perfect koto-geashi. Snapped the guy's wrist, and dropped him to the floor, turned towards the door of the bar and walked out.
All he heard as he was walking out was the guy screaming,"What'd you do to my fu**ing wrist!?"

Nice blog, bro.

Snipsky
07-03-2011, 03:55 PM
Nice blog, bro.

hater lmao....

faxiapreta
07-03-2011, 04:03 PM
hater lmao....

Well, if we are just going to tell unverifiable stories, I'll tell you the one about the time a BJJ purple belt went into a "champion" kung fu school that used to hold full contact fight nights. The students from the school were undefeated against other kung fu schools.

He had a series of full contact matches and beat all the students, as well as the instructor who was supposed to be a chi-na expert.

YouKnowWho
07-03-2011, 04:05 PM
the guy screaming,"What'd you do to my fu**ing wrist!?"
When I took my SC team to compete in Taiwan (1984), we stopped by Hawaii. One night my students and I walked on the street. A guy tried to force a girl to get into his car. The girl fought very hard against him. One of my female studens said, "Are you guys going to do anything? (women love to push men into battle field.)" I had no choice but to walk toward that guy and gave him a head lock. The guy screamed, "Please! Please don't kill me." I let go my head lock. The guy took off in one direction while the girl took off in opposite direction (without saying "thank you"). I stood there and felt I was the bad guy myself at that moment.

tiaji1983
07-03-2011, 04:16 PM
lmao, believe it or not, some girls "like" to be beaten. Its a psychological thing. They had a traumatic experience and some see it first of all as an act of love, some see it as the man says "Im sorry", and it will never happen again, and some are scared they will be be alone and no one will want them if they leave. I do not condone a man hitting a woman, and I never would unless they bite or are trying to kill me... Its sad but in some cases its the woman's fault because they wont leave the man and they would kill you for hurting thier man. I would've jumped in too, but I would not put my guard down to the woman for a second if I did.

faxiapreta
07-03-2011, 04:17 PM
OK here's one.

One night one of my training partners got accosted by a stalker ex-boyfriend of a girl he was dating. The stalker ex jumped him and put him in a headlock. The stalker guy was immediately suplexed onto his head on the sidewalk. He still has brain damage and needs assistance with everyday living.

瓜娃子
07-03-2011, 04:17 PM
if martial art movies have taught me anything

its that if you save a woman from rape....she owes you the offer..she'll say, "wanna do it" while an 80's song plays "I wanna do it with you"

Then you get to sex her.

This woman didn't understand the rule...you should have caught her and enforced them. The girl that wanted you to fight....did you drill her instead?

YouKnowWho
07-03-2011, 04:22 PM
I would not put my guard down to the woman for a second if I did.
A friend of mine made the following statement, "Your girl will make sure that you drop all your girlfriends. She then drops you. This way she knows that you will be lonely for the rest of your life".

faxiapreta
07-03-2011, 04:27 PM
A friend of mine made the following statement, "Your girl will make sure that you drop all your girlfriends. She then drops you. This way she knows that you will be lonely for the rest of your life".

Sounds like he needs to go to the website "Guys with No Social Skills Who Are Clueless About Women" to get some help in that area.

SPJ
07-03-2011, 04:28 PM
When I took my SC team to compete in Taiwan (1984), we stopped by Hawaii. One night my students and I walked on the street. A guy tried to force a girl to get into his car. The girl fought very hard against him. One of my female studens said, "Are you guys going to do anything? (women love to push men into battle field.)" I had no choice but to walk toward that guy and gave him a head lock. The guy screamed, "Please! Please don't kill me." I let go my head lock. The guy took off in one direction while the girl took off in opposite direction (without saying "thank you"). I stood there and felt I was the bad guy myself at that moment.

sometimes

there is no point either way

you do what you think is the right thing do at the moment

that is good enough.

--

瓜娃子
07-03-2011, 04:30 PM
lmao, believe it or not, some girls "like" to be beaten. Its a psychological thing. They had a traumatic experience and some see it first of all as an act of love, some see it as the man says "Im sorry", and it will never happen again, and some are scared they will be be alone and no one will want them if they leave. I do not condone a man hitting a woman, and I never would unless they bite or are trying to kill me... Its sad but in some cases its the woman's fault because they wont leave the man and they would kill you for hurting thier man. I would've jumped in too, but I would not put my guard down to the woman for a second if I did.

Women love to be forced around. If you have real authority you don't need to beat them, they just follow and love it.

I had one girl that liked it hard down the middle and to have her hair pulled hard.

She was kind of white trash, but had a good soul. I fvcked her until she was too poor to pay rent and wanted to move in with me. That wasn't going to happen and she was homeless...I stopped fvcking her because it is embarassing to fvck a homeless woman. Looked like Winona rider from certain angles.

faxiapreta
07-03-2011, 04:34 PM
In my fantasies, I'm with women love to be forced around. If I had real manliness I wouldn't need to beat them, they just follow and love it.

I once dreamed I had a girl that liked it hard down the middle and to have her hair pulled hard.

In my dream, she was kind of white trash, but had a good soul. I dreamed I fvcked her until she was too poor to pay rent and wanted to move in with me. That wasn't going to happen and she was homeless...I stopped fvcking her because it is embarassing to fvck a homeless woman. Looked like Winona rider from certain angles.

In reality I've only had sex once and that was with a toothless homeless woman that I paid to have sex with me.

Fixed to reflect reality.

瓜娃子
07-03-2011, 04:37 PM
lol

well played sir

lkfmdc
07-03-2011, 04:41 PM
Women love to be forced around.

now sexism, bordering on rape fantasy :rolleyes: So he came back after being banned, I guess he wants to be banned again

Snipsky
07-03-2011, 04:42 PM
Well, if we are just going to tell unverifiable stories, I'll tell you the one about the time a BJJ purple belt went into a "champion" kung fu school that used to hold full contact fight nights. The students from the school were undefeated against other kung fu schools.

He had a series of full contact matches and beat all the students, as well as the instructor who was supposed to be a chi-na expert.

but that wasn't you now was it? you're just hero worshipping.

瓜娃子
07-03-2011, 04:44 PM
now sexism, bordering on rape fantasy :rolleyes: So he came back after being banned, I guess he wants to be banned again

Were you born a pu$$y or did you go through some sort of sensitivity training? Was it the surge of estrogen you had every time you tried to compete and got pummeled?

Are you from the gheh section of NY? You are puffy, you probably make some bathhouse friends.

lkfmdc
07-03-2011, 04:46 PM
for a guy who put me on "ignore" days ago, he sure responds to my posts :rolleyes:

People who have fantasy about rape are basement dwellers who have never had *****. I bet you are one of those guys with a 2" dick who can't even get it up unless you are jacking off into your grandmother's underwear

Did mommy get her refund for that failed abortion yet?

瓜娃子
07-03-2011, 04:47 PM
your students read this.

you lose.

lkfmdc
07-03-2011, 04:51 PM
Tell yourself whatever you need to keep that gun out of your mouth one more day

Though, honestly, we all know, pull the trigger and you make the world a better place

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100424022758/uncyclopedia/images/d/d8/Mika-with-gun-in-mouth.jpg

DO IT

DO IT

DO IT

DO IT

DO IT

DO IT

DO IT

DO IT

DO IT

YouKnowWho
07-03-2011, 04:53 PM
sometimes

there is no point either way

you do what you think is the right thing do at the moment

that is good enough.

--

One TCMA guy's duplex tenant didn't pay rent on time. His wife said, "You train MA, why don't you go to beat him up?"

Sometime men got into trouble just because women.

瓜娃子
07-03-2011, 04:58 PM
behind every good man is a good woman.

behind David Ross is a worn out Guandong farmer. This is why he is a loser.

lkfmdc
07-03-2011, 05:02 PM
Mommy said to you today

DO IT

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100424022758/uncyclopedia/images/d/d8/Mika-with-gun-in-mouth.jpg

Make mommy happy

DO IT

DO IT

DO IT

DO IT

DO IT

DO IT

DO IT

DO IT

DO IT

PalmStriker
07-03-2011, 05:10 PM

Oh, yeah, in the pretend world it's because nobody wants to hurt his opponent with a standing joint lock. Why dance when you can just knock your opponent on his arsenal. :D

瓜娃子
07-03-2011, 05:15 PM
Mommy said to you today

DO IT

Make mommy happy

DO IT

I have noticed that a lot of martial art instructors are really low class people. I often wonder if you didn't become a martial arts teacher because you are unemployable.

lkfmdc
07-03-2011, 05:19 PM
I have noticed that you display all the attributes of a loser who lives in his mother's basement?

I even found this note you tried to pass to a girl

http://cdnimg.visualizeus.com/thumbs/a0/93/cute,love,nerd,note,how,to,get,girls,boyfriend-a09360ea3a6fb4b88d35f46ba66124f3_h.jpg

SPJ
07-03-2011, 05:23 PM
One TCMA guy's duplex tenant didn't pay rent on time. His wife said, "You train MA, why don't you go to beat him up?"

Sometime men got into trouble just because women.

yes. we are living in a law country.

we do not use force or take/enforce law with our own hands.

even when you are a police officer off duty, you may not use force either.

---