PDA

View Full Version : This helps my Chi

stoic
07-11-2011, 11:50 AM
http://io9.com/5819625/in-taiwan-you-can-hire-a-stripper-for-your-funeral

GeneChing
07-11-2011, 11:57 AM
Good one, stoic.

Dancing for the Dead: Funeral Strippers in Taiwan just skipped up to the top of my must see list, after Harry Potter 7 part 2 (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1113537#post1113537).

David Jamieson
07-11-2011, 02:59 PM
The span of that cultural bridge of understanding is Loooooooooong. :p

having said that, I would like strippers at my funeral.

For the boys you see..

GeneChing
07-11-2011, 04:07 PM
I'll attend DJ's funeral then...

To pay my respects...

In $20 stuffed in G-strings.

:p

Lucas
07-11-2011, 04:30 PM
Hey Daveris Jimmerston can you make them full service pls? thx.

bawang
07-11-2011, 05:10 PM
and taiwanese say they are preservers of chinese culture :rolleyes:

David Jamieson
07-12-2011, 04:43 AM

Sure and Harajuku girls preserve Japanese culture!

Western culture is preserved by gay men on floats with gold lamé speedos having water fights with the crowds and so on....

GeneChing
07-12-2011, 09:17 AM
Western culture is preserved by gay men on floats with gold lamé speedos having water fights with the crowds and so on....Whaaaaaaaaaaat? Maybe in Canada. ;)

SimonM
07-12-2011, 11:23 AM
Only one week a year.

sanjuro_ronin
07-12-2011, 12:56 PM
Sure and Harajuku girls preserve Japanese culture!

Western culture is preserved by gay men on floats with gold lamé speedos having water fights with the crowds and so on....

Ah dude, that's just so wrong but to freaking true !

David Jamieson
07-12-2011, 05:42 PM
Whaaaaaaaaaaat? Maybe in Canada. ;)

Dude, you LIVE right next to the most noted megacity of meat gobbling madness ever known to man next to sodom of course.

Whether it's true or not, western culture is viewed as half naked women, excessive consumption, ridiculous material wealth, gayness and catchy pop tunes. Also cheeseburgers. This is how the world sees us I am afraid. It's our own fault.

Oh, and some of the gay cheeseburger eating pop stars carry remote scalar laser weapons that kill wedding parties!!!

Not much in the way of awe, but a lot of shock.

SimonM
07-12-2011, 06:15 PM
David our Pride festival is actually a bigger deal than San Fran's

Just saying. :D

GeneChing
07-14-2011, 02:25 PM
Dude, you LIVE right next to the most noted megacity of meat gobbling madness ever known to man next to sodom of course.

Whether it's true or not, western culture is viewed as half naked women, excessive consumption, ridiculous material wealth, gayness and catchy pop tunes. Also cheeseburgers. This is how the world sees us I am afraid. It's our own fault.

Oh, and some of the gay cheeseburger eating pop stars carry remote scalar laser weapons that kill wedding parties!!!

Not much in the way of awe, but a lot of shock.
http://www.cool-layouts.net/graphics/cat/Animals%20and%20Pets/Kung_Fu_Grip.gif

David Jamieson
07-14-2011, 03:21 PM
David our Pride festival is actually a bigger deal than San Fran's

Just saying. :D

well it is nowadays sure, but back in the day, san fran was the land of raining men...
stonewall ny doesn't get enough credit.

anyway, I think Canada is one of the biggest gayest countries on the planet now.
And it's on top of America!

I think i heard the midwest states collectively shudder as I wrote that!

GeneChing
07-14-2011, 04:00 PM
anyway, I think Canada is one of the biggest gayest countries on the planet now.
I repeat

Whaaaaaaaaaaat? Maybe in Canada. ;)

;)

Syn7
07-14-2011, 04:08 PM

arent they?

:p

fukcing nationalists...

i'll tell you this much... we have a giant sun yat sen garden here, but not one pro mao anything...

bawang
07-14-2011, 04:10 PM
they are two sides of the same coin. sun sold himself to americans, mao sold himself to russians.

the only man i respect is the hongwu emperor, praise him.

Syn7
07-14-2011, 04:12 PM
well it is nowadays sure, but back in the day, san fran was the land of raining men...
stonewall ny doesn't get enough credit.

I think i heard the midwest states collectively shudder as I wrote that!

in vancouver, the mayoral opposition from the NPA has recently suggested that PRIDE parade and festivities should be financed by the city...

sadly, they have always voted against gay culture and this is an obvious ploy... and the only real openly gay big wig is railling against the person who proposed the idea...

if they pay for gay pride parades, then they have to fund cubana days, solstice, greek day, etc etc etc....

how offended will all these cats who are turned down for funding gonna be when they approve funding pride day for political points and nobody else... redonkulous....

bawang
07-14-2011, 04:15 PM
white people brutally massacred the natives so their sons can walk down the street dressed up as women.

Syn7
07-14-2011, 04:23 PM
hells yeah!!!!

bawang
07-14-2011, 04:27 PM
america is not truely free until i can legally bang a dog.

then eat it.

SimonM
07-15-2011, 10:11 AM
the only man i respect is the hongwu emperor, praise him.

Keeping it oldschool! :cool:

SoCo KungFu
07-15-2011, 10:50 AM
white people brutally massacred the natives so their sons can walk down the street dressed up as women.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two-Spirit