07-11-2011, 07:34 PM
Here is what real short power looks like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRwJyQtQ2Fo&feature=related

Snipsky
07-11-2011, 07:37 PM
Short Power with Speed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRwJy...eature=related

ok thanks (walks away wonderin why this guy is preaching like this. its getting him no love, respect, or money. but oh well).

K. Bye :D

YiQuanOne
07-11-2011, 07:51 PM

Looks like he is open for a take down!.

Then he would know what real fighting was.

IronWeasel
07-11-2011, 08:40 PM

Then he would know what real fighting was.

Not possible.

Otherwise there would be video evidence of Mike Tyson being taken down...

Show me the video! Where is the video?

Lucas
07-11-2011, 08:45 PM
Not possible.

Otherwise there would be video evidence of Mike Tyson being taken down...

Show me the video! Where is the video?

doesnt exist cuz it cant happen. mike tyson knew the horse stance.

HumbleWCGuy
07-11-2011, 09:56 PM
ok thanks (walks away wonderin why this guy is preaching like this. its getting him no love, respect, or money. but oh well).

K. Bye :D

It boils down to the fact that he can't get a woman.

Snipsky
07-11-2011, 10:14 PM
It boils down to the fact that he can't get a woman.

I know right?!?!?! can you imagine the conversation with a female he'd try to date?

Fax: So are you into the martial arts?

Woman: yeah, i like kung fu.

Fax: What? you are just like all of the other snake oil salesman who wear silky pj's and sit in horse stances and do forms. Thats not fighting. Anyone who's competed understands this.

Woman: well, i'm not a fighter i just like what kung fu has to offer. like lion dancing...thats fun.

Fax: you should go into your local MMA or Muay Tha schools and try out your lion dancing and see how far that will get you.

woman: But i like practicing forms

Fax: Here, let me show you why standing arm bars don't work.

Woman: All i wanted was dinner and maybe a hot night of sex but all you do is talk about the Kung Fu form then you drag me to the floor and break my arm. CALL ME A CAB!!!!!

David Jamieson
07-12-2011, 04:48 AM
....anyone who knows horse stance is basically Mike Tyson.

If you also know bow stance, your extra Ali factor has increased by a magnitude of 10!

KC Elbows
07-12-2011, 06:47 AM
Faxiapreta's second life avatar has huge pecs, so you know he's cool.

Ray Pina
07-12-2011, 06:50 AM
Tyson was the man.

sanjuro_ronin
07-12-2011, 07:50 AM
Tyson in his prime was something fierce.
His was like a coiled tiger, an awesome combination of speed and force and some phenominal head and footwork.

wenshu
07-12-2011, 07:59 AM
Of all the tyson vids online why would you pick that annoyingly repetitive bs?

Destroyer In Prime (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FgS3kCv79I)

Northwind
07-12-2011, 11:58 AM
Well at least this troller has some definite perseverance - I thought he'd have given up by now.

Lucas
07-12-2011, 11:59 AM
I know right?!?!?! can you imagine the conversation with a female he'd try to date?

Fax: So are you into the martial arts?

Woman: yeah, i like kung fu.

Fax: What? you are just like all of the other snake oil salesman who wear silky pj's and sit in horse stances and do forms. Thats not fighting. Anyone who's competed understands this.

Woman: well, i'm not a fighter i just like what kung fu has to offer. like lion dancing...thats fun.

Fax: you should go into your local MMA or Muay Tha schools and try out your lion dancing and see how far that will get you.

woman: But i like practicing forms

Fax: Here, let me show you why standing arm bars don't work.

Woman: All i wanted was dinner and maybe a hot night of sex but all you do is talk about the Kung Fu form then you drag me to the floor and break my arm. CALL ME A CAB!!!!!

do you have vid of that by chance? ;)

Miqi
07-12-2011, 12:14 PM

Agreed indeed. What's even more amazing is that there were other human beings who could be hit by that and survive and keep fighting! I mean - just imagine how tough you would have to be to survive that.

Mattador
07-14-2011, 01:20 PM

He is obviously doing the same short power that wing chun people learn on the dummy. WC must have been Tyson's secret weapon.

KC Elbows
07-14-2011, 01:24 PM
What lube do you two use for your circle jerk here?

Mattador
07-14-2011, 01:50 PM
What lube do you two use for your circle jerk here?

Here is how the conversation would have went if I had been a tcma suing this.

Mattador: That is the same short power trained in WC.

Kcelbows: I totally see that and practice it often in my own trainkng. What mma guys will never understand is that we actually do train mma but their cup of tea is not empty enough to see that.

The tcma community has been getting circle jerked for years and continue to circle jerk each other.

Go practice light training and ip. Why are you wasting time with the rest of us keyboard warriors. :)

KC Elbows
07-14-2011, 01:52 PM
Here is how the conversation would have went if I had been a tcma suing this.

Mattador: That is the same short power trained in WC.

Kcelbows: I totally see that and practice it often in my own trainkng. What mma guys will never understand is that we actually do train mma but their cup of tea is not empty enough to see that.

The tcma community has been getting circle jerked for years and continue to circle jerk each other.

Go practice light training and ip. Why are you wasting time with the rest of us keyboard warriors. :)

Suing what?

Are you USSD?

EDIT- How the hell do you hit the U and I key when typing "Saying"?

Mattador
07-14-2011, 02:04 PM
Suing what?

Are you USSD?

EDIT- How the hell do you hit the U and I key when typing "Saying"?

Resort to the old spelling errors when you have no good responses. :)

KC Elbows
07-14-2011, 02:07 PM
Spelling errors? You were ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE KEYBOARD TO EVEN SPELL THE WORD YOU WERE TRYING TO!!!

Seriously, I'm betting your girlfriend has a sore right thigh and another boyfriend with better aim.

KC Elbows
07-14-2011, 02:12 PM
For the record, if you are a thalidomide baby, I apologize for my comments.

KC Elbows
07-14-2011, 02:14 PM
Now type your response slowly, with great care...

KC Elbows
07-14-2011, 02:16 PM
Don't overextend yourself, know your limits, think to yourself, "How would they say this in a pop-up book?" Then do it that way.

If you get it right, I'll send you a copy of my pop up book of eye pokes- the iron crotch edition.

KC Elbows
07-14-2011, 02:26 PM
Don't wet yourself!!!

Yum Cha
07-14-2011, 03:05 PM
S
Seriously, I'm betting your girlfriend has a sore right thigh and another boyfriend with better aim.

winner....

KC Elbows
07-14-2011, 03:17 PM
winner....

SHHHHH!!!!!

He's got to focus. Remember, Mat, qwerty, it's written on the keys, those symbols, they're right there. If those special olympics kids can kinda run across a finish line, you can kinda do this.

Just think like you're Cuba Gooding Jr. in Radio.

Lucas
07-14-2011, 03:21 PM
I prefer Adam Sandler in Water Boy.

KC Elbows
07-14-2011, 03:21 PM
Mattador's problem is he went full retard.

wenshu
07-14-2011, 03:33 PM
For the record, if you are a thalidomide baby, I apologize for my comments.

I went on a short wiki binge via thalidomide and quickly came across this:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d0/Dar%C5%82owo_muzeum_dwug%C5%82owy_cielak.jpg/800px-Dar%C5%82owo_muzeum_dwug%C5%82owy_cielak.jpg

Just thought I would share that.

wenshu
07-14-2011, 03:37 PM
Mattador's problem is he went full retard.

He needs to ease off the retard throttle, break down the aesthetic distance and allow the audience to connect.

PalmStriker
07-14-2011, 06:54 PM

Then he would know what real fighting was. um, of course there is a good chance both your ears would sprout cauliflowers in the process. :D

Brule
07-14-2011, 07:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgQyiEWdlNQ&NR=1&feature=fvwp

PalmStriker
07-14-2011, 07:35 PM
Puncher keeps moving off screen so you don't see how winded he is from his demonstration. Needs to practice speed/half speed wind-down to develop WhiteCrane-like internal breath control. There is a vid of William Chueng showing speed punching without being out of breath. Of course, the young guy in the posted video might just be a smoker.:)

sanjuro_ronin
07-15-2011, 06:06 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgQyiEWdlNQ&NR=1&feature=fvwp

ROTFLMAO !!!
Priceless !!

Brule
07-15-2011, 06:14 AM
^someone "got it"

Mattador
07-15-2011, 08:41 AM
He needs to ease off the retard throttle, break down the aesthetic distance and allow the audience to connect.

You guys had a party here while I was away. No doubt you returned to your deal deals training after you got off your computers.

Kcelbows,
How is it going with your two students? Must be hard to keep a class going when there are so many skilled teachers out there vs...you. Just cause you teach people does not mean you should be. :)

KC Elbows
07-16-2011, 08:45 AM
You guys had a party here while I was away. No doubt you returned to your deal deals training after you got off your computers.

Kcelbows,
How is it going with your two students? Must be hard to keep a class going when there are so many skilled teachers out there vs...you. Just cause you teach people does not mean you should be. :)

I'm on fine terms with local instructors, I'm fine slowly building up a modest class, and I'm qualified to teach.

I can also spell, and am not a db. That's the part that really angers you, I know.

AJM
07-16-2011, 04:03 PM

Sloppy. Nothing but steroid rage.