PDA

View Full Version : The First Rule of Pugilism

Xian
07-14-2011, 02:47 AM
http://www.plumflowermantisboxing.com/The%20first%20rule%20of%20pugilism.htm

In my opnion a good article which points out the importance of Wude or Moduk in a way that it schould show that it isnt impossible to teach and life the moral principles and cultivate Wude and in the same time earn your living as a martial arts.
For an example to decice not to teach a student because its clear he is far from rightheous.

Kind regards,
Xian

LoneTiger108
07-14-2011, 07:51 AM
For an example to decice not to teach a student because its clear he is far from rightheous.

What about 'earning money' from passing on skills that were 'given' and not 'bought'?

I've always struggled with the moduk I know, as it seems there is no mention about exchanging money at all. Does that mean martial art teachers who teach for money and a career are not righteouss too??

Xian
07-14-2011, 03:18 PM
What about 'earning money' from passing on skills that were 'given' and not 'bought'?

I've always struggled with the moduk I know, as it seems there is no mention about exchanging money at all. Does that mean martial art teachers who teach for money and a career are not righteouss too??

In my understanding its no problem as you can earn your money righteous.

Kind regards,
Xian