PDA

View Full Version : Shoot out in Bogota: Colombian Police in Action!

Hardwork108
07-18-2011, 01:55 PM
This a short clip of how Colombian police officers stop an attempted street robbery:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gg_eIDXgRaY&feature=related

David Jamieson
07-18-2011, 02:54 PM
wow, what a backwards little place.

shoot the guy over a bag?

that's some lame policing.

Hardwork108
07-18-2011, 10:18 PM
wow, what a backwards little place.

shoot the guy over a bag?

that's some lame policing.

Perhaps the dead guy had a gun? Perhaps he was no good to society alive? I mean he was a criminal after all.

Also, remember this was a gang of criminals. An average gang of criminals here in Colombia would eat alive the best delinquents that your part of the world has to offer, so the best solution is to send them on their journey to their next life and hope that they re-encarnate somehow wiser than they were in this life.

BY THE WAY AND LOL! It seems that you have again "forgot" that you had me on ignore....LOL!

PS. If you ever feel the need for this type of effective policing in your town in Canada, let me know as I have some friends in the "special" squads here. Maybe we can arrange an exchange program, some of your Canadian Mounties here and some Colombian police there, to help literally bring down your crime rate.:D The only thing I would ask is that the Mounties change their uniform color to a more neutral one, as the color red will make them easy to shoot.:cool:

Don't laugh, this could work well. The Canadian Mounted Police can work without artificial restrictions that protect vermin, while their Colombian counterparts can have a vacation and just get some well deserved rest. ;)

David Jamieson
07-19-2011, 04:45 AM
Perhaps the dead guy had a gun? Perhaps he was no good to society alive? I mean he was a criminal after all.

Also, remember this was a gang of criminals. An average gang of criminals here in Colombia would eat alive the best delinquents that your part of the world has to offer, so the best solution is to send them on their journey to their next life and hope that they re-encarnate somehow wiser than they were in this life.

BY THE WAY AND LOL! It seems that you have again "forgot" that you had me on ignore....LOL!

PS. If you ever feel the need for this type of effective policing in your town in Canada, let me know as I have some friends in the "special" squads here. Maybe we can arrange an exchange program, some of your Canadian Mounties here and some Colombian police there, to help literally bring down your crime rate.:D The only thing I would ask is that the Mounties change their uniform color to a more neutral one, as the color red will make them easy to shoot.:cool:

Don't laugh, this could work well. The Canadian Mounted Police can work without artificial restrictions that protect vermin, while their Colombian counterparts can have a vacation and just get some well deserved rest. ;)

You're an odd duck.

I am a mod here and as such cannot ignore you now.
Interesting that you still stay on that same tack you have chosen.

there is nothing virtuous about murder whether you do it with a uniform on or not.
The guy was a petty thief, they had overwhelming numbers. I heard 3 shots.

All that adds up to "backwards" as far as social construct goes.
Does the whole city look like a slum like that?

And fwiw, Canada doesn't need stormtrooper style policing. We got a taste pf that crap at our G20 meeting last year in Toronto. Our crime rate is getting lower every year and it is certainly far lower than anywhere in Colombia.

SimonM
07-19-2011, 05:33 AM
Colombia is a messed up place. There are major issues of human rights violations coming out of a corrupt and authoritarian government but, because they have elections (fixed), and are strategic trade partners for Canada and the USA the totally messed up situation is completely ignored...

Or rather they just blame the rebels for everything. :rolleyes:

Hardwork108
07-19-2011, 06:13 AM
You're an odd duck.

I am a mod here and as such cannot ignore you now.
Interesting that you still stay on that same tack you have chosen.

there is nothing virtuous about murder whether you do it with a uniform on or not.
The guy was a petty thief, they had overwhelming numbers. I heard 3 shots.

All that adds up to "backwards" as far as social construct goes.
Does the whole city look like a slum like that?

And fwiw, Canada doesn't need stormtrooper style policing. We got a taste pf that crap at our G20 meeting last year in Toronto. Our crime rate is getting lower every year and it is certainly far lower than anywhere in Colombia.

Those very tactics that you critcise have brought the crime and kidnapping rates down here in Colombia.

Secondly, is it only me that saw at least two of the dirtbags with guns in their hands?

Well, I live and do business in Colombia and no one has tried any funny business with me. It could be my charming nature, but still.....:D

Also, you are still more likely to get attacked and killed by bunch of guys "just having fun", who don't "like" or "approve" of you in many European countries or parts of North America, than here. So, you guys may think you have a lower crime rate, but perhaps you have more psychologically disturbed people. ;)

Hardwork108
07-19-2011, 06:23 AM
Columbia is a messed up place.
Look if you are going to criticise a country that is better than yours, the least you can do is spell its name correctly, for god's sake.

I mean we are not talking about complex Baguazhang Internal methodologies here, which no one expects you, or most people to understand, as we are talking about a country that is on the same continent as yours and has been in the news for the last 30 years or so!

That is the name of COLOMBIA has been repeated thousands of times on the news for decades, it is not something that has been intentionally kept a secret like some Internal methodologies that most people have no clue about - by DESIGN.

There are major issues of human rights violations coming out of a corrupt and authoritarian government but, because they have elections (fixed),
Well up to that point, you could have been talking about the US and a few European countries, as well....LOL!

Of course, Canada is being run by the same people and elements who run the US. So, be careful what you say.;)

and are strategic trade partners for Canada and the USA the totally messed up situation is completely ignored...
That would be because most of the messed up situation in Colombia and other Latin American countries is created by them to start with.

Last time I looked the Colombian FARC were carrying US made weapons. I wonder how? Oh yes, it must be those nasty "international arms dealers", who somehow get their hands on tons of brand new, out of the factory weapons that the arms manufacturers don't know anything about.:rolleyes:

IMHO many people in your part of the world are extremely naive when it comes to REAL politics. The fact you living in North America are talking about human rights violations and rigged elections in any other part of the world shows how out of touch you are with politicial reality that is under your nose.

I can't blame you too much for that as in your part of the world people are politically dumbed down from early age, but on a positive note, many people are beginning to snap out it. So, there may be hope for you, yet. ;):)

Or rather they just blame the rebels for everything. :rolleyes:

Well, they could blame the US for arming the rebels, but then suddenly they will become the bad guys who are poisoning your children with drugs and exploiting their own people through human rights (a concept invented to screw the developing countries that do not follow orders) violations.

David Jamieson
07-19-2011, 06:48 AM
Those very tactics that you critcise have brought the crime and kidnapping rates down here in Colombia. so you went from hell on earth to terrible place that no one wants to go to except emigrated colombians who are returning home for a visit. lol. Dude, Colombia is a horrible country that needs a lot of work in every area of social structure.

Secondly, is it only me that saw at least two of the dirtbags with guns in their hands? the rider didn't, he got off his bike and lay down, maybe you 're referring to one of the cops as a dirtbag, they definitely had guns.

Well, I live and do business in Colombia and no one has tried any funny business with me. It could be my charming nature, but still.....:D I have no idea. I don't find you charming at all though. BUt I don't live near you or do business with you, so it doesn't matter.

Also, you are still more likely to get attacked and killed by bunch of guys "just having fun", who don't "like" or "approve" of you in many European countries or parts of North America, than here. So, you guys may think you have a lower crime rate, but perhaps you have more psychologically disturbed people. ;) No you're not. That's BS propaganda they're feeding you so you don't feel bad when the police kill petty criminals in your streets instead of creating an actual rule of law and a justice system that works...as opposed to what you have in Colombia which is drug lords, vs criminals, vs corruption, vs the farq, vs commies...you have no unity in your country. that's why no one goes there and people flock to the cities in droves that you are dissing.

Colombia doesn't have much in the way of a viable tourist industry because it's a criminal state and a drug proliferating state.

SimonM
07-19-2011, 08:06 AM
Well HW108 one thing was true - in my initial post I misspelled Colombia.

Beyond that gotta say I disagree with you strongly.

I stand by that in countries that aren't roamed by authoritarian government sponsored murder squads it's not normal to shoot a bag snatcher dead.

And no, I didn't see any firearms on the thief.

As for your attempt at a Bagua zing, it would have worked better if you hadn't misread my initial post by 180 degrees; assuming me to be saying the precise opposite of what I actually said.

aussie1981
07-19-2011, 07:07 PM
That's some take no **** police work, judge, jury and executioner!!!

A country as messed up as columbia may need this, fight fire with fire.

Hardwork108
07-19-2011, 11:08 PM
That's some take no **** police work, judge, jury and executioner!!!

A country as messed up as columbia may need this, fight fire with fire.

It is a lot less messed up than it was because of this type of policing. By the way, I saw the baddies carrying guns. Did you see it too?

Hardwork108
07-20-2011, 12:20 AM
so you went from hell on earth to terrible place that no one wants to go to except emigrated colombians who are returning home for a visit. lol.
Well, life here is pretty nice. I have lived in London as you may know, but I would not change Cali for London for all the money in the world.

This is like the various TCMA methodologies discussed here in the forums where the people who are dissing them have no actual experience in them, just like you have never been to Colombia.....LOL!

Dude, Colombia is a horrible country that needs a lot of work in every area of social structure.
And you "know" that because you have lived here? Or did you read about it in your controlled media that is designed to keep you happy where you are so that you continue to pay your taxes and fines happily to the government, who then go on to hand them to their own masters, the international banking cartels?

IMHO, you are very naive.

the rider didn't, he got off his bike and lay down,
To my recollection the biker was not shot. The crimimnals who were shot were the ones with the guns.

maybe you 're referring to one of the cops as a dirtbag, they definitely had guns.
Actually, I admired the cops for doing what they did!

I have no idea. I don't find you charming at all though.
I reserve my charm for those who deserve it. ;)

No you're not.
Yes you are. When I go out clubbing here in Cali, the last thing on my mind is that someone might come over and pick a fight with me in a bar or discoteque.

The same was not true when I lived in London as I would have one eye open for some latent heterosexual who wanted to prove that he was a "man".

That's BS propaganda they're feeding you so you don't feel bad when the police kill petty criminals in your streets

Actually, I came to that conclusion based on my own experiences living in various countries. We don't have that kind of propaganda here. Actually, many people want to go to North America and Europe, because of YOUR propaganda....LOL!

YES, you are subject to propaganda like any other country in the world! "Yes dear Canadians/Americans/British/etc. the rest of the world are uncivilized Banana Republics, don't dare and go and live in those places. Stay here and pay your hard earned cash to your "civilized", "loving" and "caring" governments who do NOT kill petty criminals but turn them into bogey men to keep the population in fear and impose more rules, controls and regulations on them".

"Anyway, why should we kill petty criminals when we can fly bomber planes and mass murder hundreds of thousands of people in far away lands. This way at least we can steal their oil and natural resources. Now, that is worth killing for..."

instead of creating an actual rule of law and a justice system that works...
That aspect of life would funtion better if it was not subotaged by the colonizers. ;)

as opposed to what you have in Colombia which is drug lords, vs criminals, vs corruption, vs the farq, vs commies...
Many Drugs Lords work with the Western Intelligence agencies who import drugs into the Northern Hemisphere.

The Northern Hemisphere is full of criminals and corruption going all the way up to the Presidents' and Prime Ministers' offices.

The FARC is a Colombian phenomenon, but it is armed at least in part by Western Intelligence, mainly the US one, and so are the government. By the way, currently the FARC are at the weakest they have been in 40 years.

So, just about any sh!t you find here, you can link it to the Western Intelligence/criminal agencies.

you have no unity in your country. that's why no one goes there and people flock to the cities in droves that you are dissing.
The disunity you see here and elsewhere is the result of the divide and rule policiy employed by the colonizers.

Colombia doesn't have much in the way of a viable tourist industry because it's a criminal state and a drug proliferating state.

Well you could use the "drug proliferating" and "criminal state" description to describe the US, but that doesn' t stop tourism there, either.

Again. Your clueless opinion as regards Colombia is based on what you are fed by your own news media.

You have NOT been here, nor lived here, and for someone who has not been here, you make a lot of clueless assumptions.

Also, and for your information, the economy, tourism and investment have been increasing here for the last 5 years or so.

I am in the hotel business (and night club) here. So far this year we have had visitors from the US, France, Sweden, Switzerland and Germany visit our small hotel. Next week we have a reservation by two girls (on their own) who will be coming from Switzerland for a salsa dancing holiday.

Where I live, I have neighbors who are from France, the UK and the US. No doubt there are other nationalities. They live happily here.

When I get home from work I can go to my terrace, make some great barbecue and put my feet up and relax with a cup delicious Colombian coffee, while caressed by the warm evening breezes. For me that is quality of life. People look at each other and greet each other in the street (you can meet a lot of nice women that way:D).

During the evenings, we do not lock our doors and stay home because of the big bad mafia, as some of your media would have you believe. In my neighborhood we have ladies walking their dogs in the local park at nights, where people gather to meet up and have a chat.

All of this life style is going on while macho men MA-ist kickboxers such as yourselves are afraid to travel to Colombia because you think you are going to get hurt....LOL! All based on media brainwashing. Food for thought.....

The moral of the story is, have a valid point of reference before you spew negativities about other countries and cultures, because it comes out as blatant racism and is not befitting of a moderator.

Of course this concept of having a VALID REFERENCE when one speaks holds true when discussing complex TCMA methodologies, as well. ;)

Hardwork108
07-20-2011, 01:11 AM
Some background to this so that this thread does not turn into a needless flame war (eventhough the sound quality from the clip was not that good)..

The failed robbery was attempted by a professional gang. In Colombia, professional criminal gangs do not carry out their robberies armed with toothpicks.

The intended victim, a business man had just withdrawn a large sum from the bank.

At least two of the robbers were armed. The first guy points a pistol on the intended victim and takes his bag, while the second robber runs out of the car with gun drawn. They run away from the victim and towards the waiting police.

According to the news report 15 such criminal gangs have been put out of action in Bogota in the same year.

The police operation was carried out with military precision. NO police were hurt and the victim escaped unscathed. The only possible mistake that the police made was perhaps not take the opportunity and shoot the rest of the gang, but I guess with the camera rolling, this would have been difficult.

Hardwork108
07-20-2011, 01:19 AM
Well HW108 one thing was true - in my initial post I misspelled Colombia.

That mistake, at least for some people, would just about discredit anything else you might have to say about Colombia.

Beyond that gotta say I disagree with you strongly.
Why am I not surprised. LOL!

I stand by that in countries that aren't roamed by authoritarian government sponsored murder squads it's not normal to shoot a bag snatcher dead.
Show me one country that you know of that is a true Democracy. Remember, if you are not a true Democracy then you are authoritarian!

Also, a bag snatcher and an accomplice, both armed with pistols, that are running towards any police officers in most parts of the world, would be shot dead, that includes in the so called "civilized" countries.

And no, I didn't see any firearms on the thief.
First, please read my last post. Second put the video on large screen and watch it a couple of times.

As for your attempt at a Bagua zing, it would have worked better if you hadn't misread my initial post by 180 degrees; assuming me to be saying the precise opposite of what I actually said.
If you go to the Wing Chun forum and read my clarification then you will see that the problem was your take of Circle Walking in Baguazhang, where you thought that it was for combat application (as regards footwork).

Also, all kung fu styles are for fighting. Fighting in those days meant potential use on the battlefield. Which means that I don't agree with your hypothesis that Bagua was developed for dueling.

David Jamieson
07-20-2011, 07:20 AM
Guy...you need to be more succinct.

Your post is TL;DNR

try to summarize your ideas.

:)

Hardwork108
07-20-2011, 07:27 AM
Guy...you need to be more succinct.

Your post is TL;DNR

try to summarize your ideas.

:)

Well, your allegations touch upon complex issues. Complex isssues are like authentic TCMAs, they take long to comprehend. ;)

aussie1981
07-20-2011, 07:45 PM
Columbian coffee rock's! mate it's awesome that you don't have to lock your door's at night, can't even leave them open here anymore.

I suppose iff they are cleaning it up then it would be a great model for the mexican's to follow.

aussie1981
07-20-2011, 07:48 PM
How much truth is there to the rumor that pablo escabar was shot by a Delta Force Sniper? Iff Western govenrments were serious about the war on drugs they'd be sending in them and the SAS to sought em out I suppose.

Hardwork108
07-21-2011, 01:34 AM
Columbian coffee rock's!
Very true. There are some coffee brands here that really hit the spot.

mate it's awesome that you don't have to lock your door's at night, can't even leave them open here anymore.
Sorry, what I meant was that we don't lock ourselves inside, afraid to go out at nights. However, we do take the normal precautions as anywhere else. :)

I suppose iff they are cleaning it up then it would be a great model for the mexican's to follow.

Mexico will eventually do it hopefully. What they need is strong leadership at the top.

Of course we cannot forget the problem of the constant involvement in the drugs trade of US (and other) intelligence agencies involved in this business for decades.

So, while they are fighting a so called "War on Drugs" on one level, they are involved in it up to their necks at another level. Pretty crazy, if not sad, if you ask me.:mad:

Hardwork108
07-21-2011, 01:47 AM
How much truth is there to the rumor that pablo escabar was shot by a Delta Force Sniper?
I have heard the rumor too. Of course, Pablo Escobar was surrounded and had no way to escape, so no one needed the Delta Force to shoot him as the Colombian commandos/police force were perfectly capable of doing that. So, we cannot be sure if that rumor is true.

However, there is no doubt that the US intelligence agencies helped in tracking him down and that is quiet ironic when one considers what some researchers have said as regards the supposed hand of the CIA in the creation of the Medellin Cartel.

I guess that it is possible that Escobar signed his own death warrant when he offered to pay Colombia's foreign debt. That is because when Western based International banks give out credit, they do so not because they want to be payed back, but because they want to milk a given country's resources for what they are worth. This means no one can stand between them and their "interests".

Also, despite the violence that he apparently unlished on the people of Colombia. Many people here, moreso in Medellin, like him because he did help the poor, he did build hospitals and schools, as well as housing projects.

Iff Western govenrments were serious about the war on drugs they'd be sending in them and the SAS to sought em out I suppose.

It is my humble opinion that the Western governments will never be serious about the "War on Drugs", because on an occult level, they are involved in it.

Even in Afghanistan where the "Allies" invaded to fight the "terrorits" and the Taliban, as well as to stop the heroin trade, business is as usual. Infact, it is claimed that heroin production has multiplied since the US took control.

It all makes sense. Countries who OPENLY produce deadly armaments and sell them to other nations, including all sides of warring nations, would not have moral issues with trading in drugs.

I believe that the "War on Drugs" is a concept that is for public consumption. We live in a world run by nasty people (with sweet tongues).

aussie1981
07-21-2011, 02:12 AM
Money talks and B.S walks ey? :eek:

Hardwork108
07-21-2011, 04:16 AM
Money talks and B.S walks ey? :eek:

Yep. Unfortunately that is how things are now. Perhaps if enough people wake up and see these facts then we can have a peaceful change towards a less corrupt world.

Hey, by the way, I know a very nice lady living here in Cali from your part of the world. Actually, she is from Sidney, Australia. :)

David Jamieson
07-21-2011, 07:25 AM
now?

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

the human condition is unaltered. It's a constant.
we think, we feel, we desire the same as always.

the only change is in accumulated knowledge and manifest technology.
Otherwise we are the same beast we have always been.

rett
07-21-2011, 07:45 AM

Yeah.

You just have to see Orangutan Island on Animal Planet and the realization will inexorably dawn.

We're more like rats than like dogs.

aussie1981
07-21-2011, 07:52 AM
Cool, Sydney's an alright place to come from. They a pretty open bunch of people there, you get all soughts:cool:

David Jamieson
07-21-2011, 10:18 AM
Cool, Sydney's an alright place to come from. They a pretty open bunch of people there, you get all soughts:cool:

yeah but you also gotta pay 3 dollars for a banana there and I get them for 35 cents each.

I live in Canada! You are way closer to the bananas! :p

Hardwork108
07-21-2011, 01:14 PM
now?

The more things change, the more they stay the same.
Except for the fact that most of the "free world" is less free than it was 20 years ago, with people's lives being more and more controlled through taxations, fines and surveillance, because of artificially exaggerated threats of "Terrorism":rolleyes:, "Man Made Global Warming":rolleyes:; "Epidemic/Endemic Threats"; etc.

the human condition is unaltered. It's a constant.
we think, we feel, we desire the same as always.

And most, if not all. of the above is under attempted control and scrutiny.

There is a difference between accumulated knowledge and thought patterns formed because constant force fed propaganda.

Example:

There are a lot of grown men here in this forum, who possess university degrees and other qualifications, yet their "accumulated knowledge" dictates that they live in a Democracy and that they have choice in how their lives are run, while in actuality they live under authoratarian regimes that control and attempt to control further every aspect of their lives, while their Presidents and Prime Ministers are handpicked and groomed by a financial/corporate elite that they the public do not know much about, long before they become aware of their existance and eventually "voting" them into power using no doubt their accumulated "knowledge" as a basis for their "decision".

That is why nothing changes in politics, because no matter who is elected, it is the same people that are pulling the strings and making the decisions in the background, independent of the intellectual prostitutes who front them!

Anyone still think that Obama came in to make "changes"? LOL!

David Jamieson
07-21-2011, 01:23 PM
There are a lot of grown men here in this forum, who possess university degrees and other qualifications, yet their "accumulated knowledge" dictates that they live in a Democracy and that they have choice in how their lives are run, while in actuality they live under authoratarian regimes that control and attempt to control further every aspect of their lives, while their Presidents and Prime Ministers are handpicked and groomed by a financial/corporate elite that they the public do not know much about, long before they become aware of their existance and eventually "voting" them into power using no doubt their accumulated "knowledge" as a basis for their "decision".

That is why nothing changes in politics, because no matter who is elected, it is the same people that are pulling the strings and making the decisions in the background, independent of the intellectual prostitutes who front them!

Anyone still think that Obama came in to make "changes"? LOL!

I want to address this.

In western liberal democracies we do not suffer malnutrition or abuse by our military forces upon us, we are not forced to endure our own ignorance by merit of gender or class.

We can leave our country at any time we wish and go and visit any country that will let us in.

without question, a person from a western liberal democracy has something to offer out into the world. If nothing else, just example.

People yearn, cry, weep, die so that they may have even a small taste of what we in western liberal democracies take for granted on a daily basis.

I do not regret for one second where I am. My government's problems are minor compared to many of the rest of the world. America's problems are minor compared to the rest of the world's.

America worries about money. a symbol of effort and product/service.

much of the world worries about food and clean water, not symbols, actual needs for sustaining life itself.

An American who goes hungry is either: lazy to the point of detriment, ignorant to the point of frustration, forced into their hunger by an evil person or in another country where there is no food.

Many others on the planet who go hungry? They have no choice in the matter.

This has not changed one iota for the entire history of humankind. The names change, the people change, the borders change, men, do not.

Hardwork108
07-21-2011, 02:38 PM
I want to address this.

In western liberal democracies we do not suffer malnutrition
No, except for the fact that a lot of your "nutricion" is spiked with poisonous and mind numbing chemicals.

or abuse by our military forces upon us,
No, but many are made to go and die in far away lands fighting FANTASY enemies, so that your Corporate and Banking cartels, or more accurately, the families and groups who own them, can get their hands on those country's natural resources, among other things.

Other citizens of liberal "democracies" :rolleyes: are sacrificed through false flag operations such as "terrorist" attacks, in order to shift public opinion towards accepting illegal wars and mass murder in those very far away lands that your innocent soldiers are sent to die in!

we are not forced to endure our own ignorance by merit of gender or class.
Oh really?

We can leave our country at any time we wish and go and visit any country that will let us in.

Well nowadays many other citizens can do that too. You also have to realize that your countries are not interested in your well being and your rights in having vacations. They are interested in your wealth and assets. That means as long as they can skim them off you through extortionate taxations and fines, then they don't mind if you travel to hell and back!

without question, a person from a western liberal democracy has something to offer out into the world. If nothing else, just example.
I will make sure to sent that statement to the people of Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran and certain African countries. Oh heck, I might just send it to the people of Vietnam as well.

People yearn, cry, weep, die so that they may have even a small taste of what we in western liberal democracies take for granted on a daily basis.

Perhaps they wouldn't "yearn and cry....." if the Western liberal "democracies":rolleyes: had stopped de-establizing their governments through Intelligence operations and economic sabotage, Coup d'etats, "revolutions", direct all out war; engineered "financial crisis" and ETC.!

I will say this again. Many people in your part of the world are politically dumbed down since an early age. They have a black and white picture of the world and its politics.

Your very first post in this very thread illustrates my point to perfection!

I do not regret for one second where I am. My government's problems are minor compared to many of the rest of the world. America's problems are minor compared to the rest of the world's.
That would be because America and her allies, including your country have turned the world into a war, an economic disaster zone! Do your research, please!

America worries about money. a symbol of effort and product/service.
You forgot, looting and outright theft!

Again, please live your intellectual ego at home and go out and do some research!

much of the world worries about food and clean water, not symbols, actual needs for sustaining life itself.
And much of that world you are talking about are mineral rich countries where your multinational companies, owned by the same people that own your political leaders and by extension you the citizens, lock, stock and barrel - are exploiting mercilessly as we speak, with the backing and support of your countries' intelligence agencies and sometimes even military forces.

An American who goes hungry is either: lazy to the point of detriment, ignorant to the point of frustration, forced into their hunger by an evil person or in another country where there is no food.
Perhaps you should talk to some Americans living under bridges in big cities, forced there because of the artificially engineered financial crisis?

Many others on the planet who go hungry? They have no choice in the matter.
Of course they don't, because in many cases, any caring and honest politician is removed from power, and/or assassinated by elements backed by the Liberal "Democracies" of this world, in order to keep those countries unstable and easily exploitable.

This has not changed one iota for the entire history of humankind. The names change, the people change, the borders change, men, do not.
Men will change to a certain extent at least, if they are given a chance to change. However, it is not in the interest of the financial establishment elites based in the Liberal "Democracies" :rolleyes:, to have such a change.

You will need to wake up one day and realize that despite the cosmetic niceties that your system offers the citizen, the countries themselves are run by handpicked PSYCHOPATHS.

The evidence of what I just said is all around you in the constant state of war and mass murder that these leaders promote, but many refuse to see it because of their "know it all" intellectual ego and the long term brainwashing they have been subjected to since an early age.

David Jamieson
07-21-2011, 02:49 PM
we clearly do not share the same world view at all.
:p

not even slightly.

I'm happy for the most part and I'm happy to be able to be happy.

Hardwork108
07-21-2011, 02:56 PM
we clearly do not share the same world view at all.
:p

not even slightly.

I'm happy for the most part and I'm happy to be able to be happy.

Generally speaking, the people at the back end of the cannon are happier than the people at the front end, even if they themselves may be no more than cannon fodder for those who actually OWN the cannon! ;)