PDA

View Full Version : Bruce Lee Style Attack kills Strongman

stoic
07-19-2011, 09:14 AM
Witnesses said Mr Dadashi had confronted three men in another car after an accident. The "Bruce Lee" style attackers fought with Dadashi for forty minutes, finally overpowering the muscle man and stabbing him 50 times. Commander Alireza Akbarshahi of the Greater Tehran Police Force said "all the three people involved in the murder of Dadashi have now been
arrested as they were attempting to flee the capital city".

Wow, a forty minute melee involving an Iranian strongman against Bruce Lee style attackers.

Source:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iran/8645468/Irans-strongest-man-killed-in-revenge-attack.html

Taixuquan99
07-19-2011, 10:46 AM
Wow, a forty minute melee involving an Iranian strongman against Bruce Lee style attackers.

Source:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iran/8645468/Irans-strongest-man-killed-in-revenge-attack.html

I'm betting they're agonizing over the fact it took so long.

GETHIN
07-19-2011, 04:37 PM
Some years ago, one afternoon a friend and I were in a bar with our girlfriends, some big Irish guys who were returning from a wake came in and tried it on with the girls - a fight began. After a few minutes, when one guy had been glassed, and another wacked around the head with a crash helmet, we just all stopped and had a drink. Five minutes later it all kicked off again, until we wanted another break/drink.
This continued throughout the afternoon and on and off lasted for four hours.
The bar had a great reputation for brawling, and nobody seemed to mind. Nobody was killed, and a few weeks later when I bumped into these guys again, they were great - as if we had been friends for years.
I'm just wondering what's the longest time a fight has lasted for anyone on here ?. Because we kept stopping for drinks is this considered one big fight or just a lot of small ones ?.

Snipsky
07-19-2011, 05:42 PM
There's video of him dying in the streets. pretty sad.

PalmStriker
07-19-2011, 07:29 PM
Hopefully the three who stabbed him will get the same in prison. Bruce Lee's name should not be associated with their cowardliness. :(

Hardwork108
07-20-2011, 01:36 AM
Apparently the strongman had taken sides with President Ahmadinejad and made some negative comments as regards Iran's supreme leader. So, this was no road rage incident. The fact that this man had made enemies in high places may explain why there were no police interjections during 40 minutes of fighting.

So basically we are looking at a blatant political assassination. I guess the Iranians have not mastered the art of subtle political assassinations, so beloved here in the West, such as a "car crash"; "heart attack"; "lone man crazy assasin", etc.

Hardwork108
07-20-2011, 01:38 AM
Hopefully the three who stabbed him will get the same in prison. Bruce Lee's name should not be associated with their cowardliness. :(

I am guessing that they were martial artists (probably TKD). They probably hoped to beat this man to death, but failing that after 40 minutes of fighting, they resorted to stabbing him.

The whole thing is very sad!

sanjuro_ronin
07-20-2011, 05:59 AM
By "bruce lee style" do they mean they ripped of their shirts, yelled and scowled a lot?
Maybe threw in some cheesy over acting?

JamesC
07-20-2011, 07:19 AM
I was wondering the same thing. Couldn't quite figure out where Bruce Lee came into it...

Hardwork108
07-20-2011, 06:05 PM
By "bruce lee style" do they mean they ripped of their shirts, yelled and scowled a lot?
Maybe threw in some cheesy over acting?

LOL! I don't know about the overacting bit, but in today's Iran, even men are not allowed to bare their chests in public.

My money is still on them being some TKD-ists who used flamboyant high/jumping kicks that stuck in people's minds.