PDA

View Full Version : Oral sex and chi kung

8stepsifu
02-01-2001, 02:20 AM
Did you know that women that preform Oral sex have strenthened immune systems, higher chi levels, and better chi flow than non preformers? The benefits are greater is the preformee is a chi kung practitioner. It's true. Tell everyone you know.

King of the Assyrians

Scott
02-01-2001, 02:42 AM
"Hey baby, wanna increase your chi flow?"

-Scott

"You have to consider the possibility that god does not like you; he never wanted you. In all probability, he hates you. It is not until we have lost everything that we can do anything."

skuall
02-01-2001, 04:54 AM
hahah :)

SilentShadow
02-01-2001, 06:44 AM
Sounds like a win-win situation for everybody=).

"The way lays claim to no merit, therefore merit never deserts it." - Lao Tzu

Goktimus Prime
02-01-2001, 03:15 PM
Aww man, you just made my day! :)

Well, when you strip away all the "mysticism" aspect of Qigong, it fundamentally is a way to breathe in a more efficient manner (thus optimising the gas exchange in your blood, thus optimising the mitochondria's production of cellular energy blah blah blah).

So theoretically, it would make sense that a person would be able to give head better, because s/he (depending on your sexual preference) is able to sustain efficient breathing for an extended period of time.

After all, that's the purpose of Qigong for fighting - it allows you to use your lungs more efficiently and not get totally exhausted in a fight. I don't see why the same principle can't work for oral sex. Heheheheh.

I wonder what other aspects of combat can be applied to the bedroom? ;)

"Wit is educated insolence." - Aristotle (284-322 BC)

old jong
02-02-2001, 07:58 AM
Yeahhhhh!
It's even better if done while doing the 24 moves tai chi form naked...If you use jow it can even last longer! :cool:

C'est la vie!

fiercest tiger
02-02-2001, 01:23 PM
that depends if she SPITS or SWALLOWS BABY!!!

IM A SEXY B!TCH!! HAHAHA :D

peace

bakmeimonk@hotmail.com

Goktimus Prime
02-02-2001, 03:53 PM
Okay, Qigong may be beneficial for going down on a bloke, but can anything from training benefit going down on a sheila?

I don't think Qigong could help here, since in cunnilingus, the problem tends not to be respiration, but exhaustion... what can I do to keep my tongue going longer?!

(I can NOT believe I'm asking this, hahahahahha)

"Wit is educated insolence." - Aristotle (284-322 BC)

Rolling Elbow
02-02-2001, 06:23 PM
Is this 1-800-BLOWURLOAD?!

FT- tell us a story..not that this post is bad but there honestly has been very little of interest as of late. :(

Michael Panzerotti
Taijutsu Nobody from the Great White North..

selphie
02-02-2001, 06:29 PM
& where did you hear that 8stepsifu?!?!?!

*chuckle*

Rolling Elbow
02-02-2001, 06:30 PM
Goktimus..if it is your tongue that is getting tired, here is an old dandy that i have develloped in my arsenal..

As you are going to vary speeds and pressure while performing "cunninlingus"..there are times where u will be able to get away with not flicking the tongue, but moving your head instead. Tongue stays fixed..head creates the movement. That will prolongue things somewhat. I can't believe i contributed to this. Oh well, these are "dry" times of KFO.

Michael Panzerotti
Taijutsu Nobody from the Great White North..

qeySuS
02-02-2001, 06:30 PM
This is quite a thread i must say :P naughty naughty kung fu practioners.

However i'd like an answer to Goktimus Prime's question :>

Free thinkers are dangerous.

qeySuS
02-02-2001, 07:28 PM
dont worry rolling, it's only a matter of time before i do something stupid at my school or in real life, then we can start discussing that.

Free thinkers are dangerous.

8stepsifu
02-02-2001, 08:13 PM
cuninglingus is good for absorbing yin energy and really only counts if the woman has multiple and prolonged orgasms.

If a woman wishes to stay young and vibrant she should take jing injections either directly to the dan tien or orally. Ladies; don't let a man's vitality be wasted. Gentlemen, don't waste your vatality, but rather share it to keep a woman healthy and vibrant.

A great herbal taoist master visited me in a dream and told me that I must spread this wisdom to all people.

Spread the word, the well being of all earth's people is at stake

King of the Assyrians

8stepsifu
02-02-2001, 08:20 PM
This does not work between two men because of the yang imbalance and can lead to insanity, however, woman can and should share yin energy especially in the presence of a man.

Moreover ordinary men will become drained and sick from the union of two woman, so such unions should only be made with experienced chi kung practitioners.

King of the Assyrians

fiercest tiger
02-03-2001, 12:40 AM
the breathing patten for the guys in nose and mouth this depends on the speed of you tonguing. rolling elbow has reached the intermidiate level with NOW add head ging. :D

advance levels im not going to let out at this stage until all you guys go home and practise 24/7. then when you can get the tongue and head ging as one i will teach you.

for girls- have you ever played the dijjerydo(aboriginal instrument) well thats the same as giving head...i think never done it myself ;)
but when at full nose breathing.

this is getting me RANDY hahahaha. where my cats!!! come here you little cute furry #@%!^^^%!

peace

bakmeimonk@hotmail.com

02-03-2001, 01:04 PM
8StepSifu,

It seems you're an advocate of having oral sex to strehgthen chi energy.

I'll be interested to know reguarlarity you give your students oral sex to strengthen their chi energy? (especially for students who have a weak chi).

Is oral sex part of the chi kung training? and what level of training do you feel we should receive or give oral sex? Is this standard practice in other KF classes?

Do you think periodic sessions of group sex in class would strehgthen the chi energy of the whole class as well as the morale in general?

Would you do this before or after sparring or should this be treated as a warm up execise?

Ego Maximize!

Snoopy2000
02-03-2001, 09:39 PM
Did you know that when a male is involved in the martial arts especially involving kicks that the ***** can stay hard for a longer time while having intercourse without having the enhancement of certain pills!

Snoopy

8stepsifu
02-03-2001, 10:06 PM
And not with students. IT's not good to donate jing before fighting, but out of benelovence, a man may share his vitality with a female companion outside of class. Students are shown by being taught how do devolop chi on their own and not directly donated to. It's a temporary fix for those who don't have the time or energy to come to class. For those that don't have the time or inclination for chi kung, they can get doses of vitality from regular chi kung practitioners with kind hearts.

King of the Assyrians

Brad
02-04-2001, 12:18 AM
Wow, this is the last thing I expected to see on the Kung Fu Training board!

Seriously though, you should do an article for Kungfu/Qigong Magazine or Tai Chi Magazine! :D

joedoe
02-10-2001, 05:03 AM
This post is hilarious.

Thanks to everyone who has contributed - it has made my day 8-)

Xebsball
02-16-2001, 07:02 AM
Since i'm a very nice and decent person i will
give some of my chi power to any pretty female that lacks of it (chi).

Someone should write a book or even make a movie
about this great idea 8stepsifu gave us.

ddh
02-18-2001, 01:02 AM
I have to admit the sexual angle is quite interesting! However, I still think the Shinanju touch technique from the Remo William movie is still the highest level. You know, when the master used pulse touch to get the pleasure energy going! Check out the movie.
This does not replace good old fashion skin slapping!

Muhammad
02-18-2001, 01:26 AM
What a mad thread, this is the best topic ever, now i want to be a chi-gung master(sex-master).

There is only one god and Muhammad is his prophet

mad taoist
02-18-2001, 08:04 PM
Oral sex and chi kung
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you know that women that preform Oral sex have strenthened immune systems, higher chi levels, and better chi flow than non preformers? The benefits are greater is the preformee is a chi kung practitioner. It's true. Tell everyone you know.

well that makes sense seeing as men lose vitamins, minerals etc when they ejaculate (hence the weakening)... and women who swallow actually gain nutrients from semen!

The Ancients also believed in keeping sex to a minimum to prolonge life. Go figure !