PDA

View Full Version : Enough is enough

bawang
07-26-2011, 07:34 PM
i cannot stand the amount of trolling and lack of respect. its been fun, good bye.

bawang
07-26-2011, 07:36 PM
hy goise wat is up

Scott R. Brown
07-26-2011, 07:54 PM
Your name isn't Ten Tigers by any chance is it?

TenTigers
07-26-2011, 08:08 PM
jeez..I just spit Gatorade on my keyboard.:D

cerebus
07-26-2011, 08:26 PM
If only Bawang would leave, or any moderator would have enough sense to ban him, that would improve this forum a good 50%...

lkfmdc
07-26-2011, 08:27 PM
If only Bawang would leave, or any moderator would have enough sense to ban him, that would improve this forum a good 50%...

you keep carrying on about him, but he isn't the problem at all. Dear g'd man, there are horrible trolls on here, and you focus on bawang?

cerebus
07-26-2011, 08:29 PM
you keep carrying on about him, but he isn't the problem at all. Dear g'd man, there are horrible trolls on here, and you focus on bawang?

The others were banned. For some reason, he was left behind, hence the "carrying on" about him...

lkfmdc
07-26-2011, 08:33 PM
The others were banned. For some reason, he was left behind, hence the "carrying on" about him...

he wasn't banned because he doesn't do anything like those who WERE banned

what have you got against him?

Grumblegeezer
07-26-2011, 08:35 PM

Maybe because he's funny... in a gross and offensive sorta way.

cerebus
07-26-2011, 09:54 PM
he wasn't banned because he doesn't do anything like those who WERE banned

what have you got against him?

He tries to destroy discussions that might be worthwhile. He insults people for no reason, and basically just sh!ts all over the forum, trying to cause problems and derail any decent discussions whenever he can. Basically he's just an azz with absolutely no redeeming values to him...

Violent Designs
07-26-2011, 10:01 PM
bawang is actually very knowledgeable about the historical aspect of Chinese martial arts.

If the discussion gets serious enough or he takes an interest he will actually make a positive contribution.

What the hell have YOU done besides complain?

YouKnowWho
07-27-2011, 01:42 AM
Bawang is a man who keeps his word. He challenged me if I could put up a youtube clip with "low horse stance with weight bar over my head" within 24 hours. He said if I could do that, he would show me his clip too. After I had put up my clip within 2 hours, next day he sent me a PM with his clip.

If a person can keep his word to someone online (that he has never met) in our 21th centry, that person has earned my personal respect.

MightyB
07-27-2011, 06:07 AM
bawang is actually very knowledgeable about the historical aspect of Chinese martial arts.

If the discussion gets serious enough or he takes an interest he will actually make a positive contribution.

I've found this to be true also. He contributes positive information in his own way. You just have to really know about TCMA to understand what he's saying.

Me thinks a lot of peeps on this form are poseurs and don't get it when real TCMAists have senses of humor.

ginosifu
07-27-2011, 06:13 AM
Maybe because he's funny... in a gross and offensive sorta way.

LOL true... He is kinda wierd but not a troll.

ginosifu

Dale Dugas
07-27-2011, 06:34 AM
Gino,

Safe journeys for you and your family.

Enjoy the break and the wife fu practice.

Wife Fu is very important to train. If you neglect this style, you will be hurt when you least expect it.

David Jamieson
07-27-2011, 07:22 AM
Hey Cerb, Bawang is our resident troll. the welcome kind that provide interludes of goofy. Yes, these can be a bit frustrating when they get a little amuck in their running, but in all honesty, it's like havin a cat.

we like the cat, the cat does funny things but now and again, the cat poops in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Better than a pack of mangy dogs we don't like though.

Maybe you should just take it easy and ignore our troll cat bawang for a few and then take a look at some of his cracks later and compare them to the trollshido idiots that keep barging in here with cum stains on their child beards attempting to harrass kung fu people.

:D

p.s he can read chinese and translates for us as well! So, that's some bonus cat troll points!

wenshu
07-27-2011, 07:34 AM
bawang and cerebus got beef going way back.

Apparently this is Jaimeson's house and he just lets us hang out here.

http://images.wikia.com/simpsons/images/d/d1/Crazycatlady.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTTwcCVajAc

David Jamieson
07-27-2011, 08:09 AM
Actually, this place is the House of Ho, which is officiated by our overlord ~G who commands his army of mods to keep asses in line when troubles start brewing.

All bow to the gracious Ho family, our Overlord ~G and don't make eye contact with me or I'll cut your head off. I'm in my Chinese emperor mode right now. :p

SPJ
07-27-2011, 08:34 AM
ba wang sometimes made me laugh

so hard that I almost had hernia

in the diaphragm

and not other places.

TenTigers
07-27-2011, 08:36 AM
He tries to destroy discussions that might be worthwhile. He insults people for no reason, and basically just sh!ts all over the forum, trying to cause problems and derail any decent discussions whenever he can. Basically he's just an azz with absolutely no redeeming values to him...

and your point is...?

I like Bawang....

but then again, I like hemorrhoids...

SPJ
07-27-2011, 08:36 AM
Bawang is a man who keeps his word. He challenged me if I could put up a youtube clip with "low horse stance with weight bar over my head" within 24 hours. He said if I could do that, he would show me his clip too. After I had put up my clip within 2 hours, next day he sent me a PM with his clip.

If a person can keep his word to someone online (that he has never met) in our 21th centry, that person has earned my personal respect.

supah kool.

mean what you say

say what you mean

in the old time

it is called establishing your words/speech/credit

or li yan.

:cool:

bawang
07-27-2011, 09:24 AM
LOL true... He is kinda wierd but not a troll.

ginosifu

hello gino, you posted a story about a man whose brother stole his wife and then he learned kung fu to get her back. that is fuked up and disrespectful.

GeneChing
07-27-2011, 09:31 AM
Actually, this place is the House of Ho Not Ho, Oh. Oh-kay? Not Ho. Dirty Ho. Man, if only it was Ho...;)

bawang
07-27-2011, 09:42 AM
jeez..I just spit Gatorade on my keyboard.:D

when i drink the grape gatorade my poo turns purple

David Jamieson
07-27-2011, 11:04 AM
Not Ho, Oh. Oh-kay? Not Ho. Dirty Ho. Man, if only it was Ho...;)

Sorry, dyslexia kickin it. House of Oh! Oh!

uh oh... :(

cerebus
07-27-2011, 11:08 AM

LOL! Gee, I guess nothing, at least according to you. So, I'll remove myself from your yard. Sorry to have apparently been such a pain in your azz. Enjoy the day.

David Jamieson
07-27-2011, 11:13 AM
LOL! Gee, I guess nothing, at least according to you. So, I'll remove myself from your yard. Sorry to have apparently been such a pain in your azz. Enjoy the day.

I'm pretty sure the only solution is fight to the death using weapons such as wiffle bats and marshmallow projectiles.

bawang
07-27-2011, 11:22 AM
he threatened to come beat me up then i posted the pm in the forums, totally humiliating him.

Syn7
07-27-2011, 12:34 PM

it'll never happen... bawang is sort of like a pet troll...

besides, he is trong!

Syn7
07-27-2011, 12:35 PM
I'm pretty sure the only solution is fight to the death using weapons such as wiffle bats and marshmallow projectiles.

takes waaaaay too long...

Syn7
07-27-2011, 12:36 PM
Not Ho, Oh. Oh-kay? Not Ho. Dirty Ho. Man, if only it was Ho...;)

I was just reading about Limpy Ho... cold blooded *******... Dude loves his gamblin n killin...

cerebus
07-27-2011, 12:50 PM
he threatened to come beat me up then i posted the pm in the forums, totally humiliating him.

LOL! I told him I'd be in his area and I'd be looking him up to talk to him. That apparently scared him so bad that he's now claiming I threatened to beat him up. Gene, you might wanna look into this matter a bit, because someone claiming that I threatened them with violence (which I didn't) is more than a little close to being legally problematic.

JamesC
07-27-2011, 12:53 PM
LOL! I told him I'd be in his area and I'd be looking him up to talk to him. That apparently scared him so bad that he's now claiming I threatened to beat him up. Gene, you might wanna look into this matter a bit, because someone claiming that I threatened them with violence (which I didn't) is more than a little close to being legally problematic.

Only if you act like a *****. Look, it's the ****ing internet. Grow up.

GeneChing
07-27-2011, 12:55 PM
One of our graphic artists is named Ho. He's our company Ho. Every company should have a Ho on the payroll.

cerebus
07-27-2011, 12:57 PM
Only if you act like a *****. Look, it's the ****ing internet. Grow up.

If you work in the public as an instructor, some of the people you teach and some who might become students follow the martial arts forums, and someone on those forums starts claiming that you threatened them with violence (when you didn't), this of course could NEVER conceivably affect your business at all right? :rolleyes: And I'm not grown up because I don't roll over and allow myself to be slandered? Yeah, you're a real mature one... :p

Lee Chiang Po
07-27-2011, 02:10 PM
If you work in the public as an instructor, some of the people you teach and some who might become students follow the martial arts forums, and someone on those forums starts claiming that you threatened them with violence (when you didn't), this of course could NEVER conceivably affect your business at all right? :rolleyes: And I'm not grown up because I don't roll over and allow myself to be slandered? Yeah, you're a real mature one... :p

If you are an instructor and depend upon your public image, it is to your best interest not to identify yourself on this or any other forum. Don't you know that it can lead to this sort of thing? Especially a discussion forum like this. Anything you say will have to be defended most times, and this again leaves you in a poor light for your students. If you ignore this and do it anyway, then it is on you alone.

cerebus
07-27-2011, 02:15 PM
If you are an instructor and depend upon your public image, it is to your best interest not to identify yourself on this or any other forum. Don't you know that it can lead to this sort of thing? Especially a discussion forum like this. Anything you say will have to be defended most times, and this again leaves you in a poor light for your students. If you ignore this and do it anyway, then it is on you alone.

I make sure not to say anything that I would be ashamed of. But anyone can lie about any other person at any time. (As in this case).

So that means it's the fault of the person who is being lied about, for not becoming a hermit and avoiding public communication and interaction? That's a ridiculous way to look at things... :rolleyes:

Lee Chiang Po
07-27-2011, 02:17 PM
when i drink the grape gatorade my poo turns purple

Cool. Try this. When you drink the grape gatoraid, eat some raw tomatoes with the skin on and a can of whole kernal corn. Don't chew up the corn. The corn skin and the tomato skin will not digest, and will add striking color to your poo, as well as texture. Of course, a real artist experiments with different colors of gatoraid as well as different vegetables. Carrots come to mind, with fresh green, red, and yellow bell peppers.

bawang
07-27-2011, 02:42 PM
wow man, you are so right. i ate carrots on that day. i also did not chew much because i had a canker on my inner lip.

Scott R. Brown
07-27-2011, 03:06 PM
I make sure not to say anything that I would be ashamed of. But anyone can lie about any other person at any time. (As in this case).

So that means it's the fault of the person who is being lied about, for not becoming a hermit and avoiding public communication and interaction? That's a ridiculous way to look at things... :rolleyes:

If you are walking down the street in a bad part of town and a thug jumps out and tries to rob you, Yeah he is doing the bad thing.

BUT you are the one who chose to walk down the street in the bad part of town. So, you bear the greater responsibility for your own misfortune.

Besides hyperbole is rampant on the internet.

cerebus
07-27-2011, 03:21 PM
If you are walking down the street in a bad part of town and a thug jumps out and tries to rob you, Yeah he is doing the bad thing.

BUT you are the one who chose to walk down the street in the bad part of town. So, you bear the greater responsibility for your own misfortune.

Ha ha! Really? Which law is that going by? As a former cop and corrections officer I can tell you that that wouldn't stand up to any law in the US. Nor does it stand up to common sense in any way. Unless I'm in that "bad part of town" for illegal purposes, your example makes no sense at all.

I've been a member of the forum for years. There used to be interesting and worthwhile discussion here. Then Bawang and the trolls took over and now everyone wants them to stay. That's fine with me though. As far as I'm concerned it's YOUR sandbox, if you wanna turn it into a litterbox, more power to you...

Scott R. Brown
07-27-2011, 03:50 PM
Ha ha! Really? Which law is that going by? As a former cop and corrections officer I can tell you that that wouldn't stand up to any law in the US. Nor does it stand up to common sense in any way. Unless I'm in that "bad part of town" for illegal purposes, your example makes no sense at all.

I've been a member of the forum for years. There used to be interesting and worthwhile discussion here. Then Bawang and the trolls took over and now everyone wants them to stay. That's fine with me though. As far as I'm concerned it's YOUR sandbox, if you wanna turn it into a litterbox, more power to you...

Take the stick out of your butt!

Obviously I am not talking about legally! If you play in a shark infested ocean, you risk getting bit! It is simple logic and a fact of life. So, if a shark bites you, you shouldn't be surprised!

If you don't want to risk getting bit, DON"T PLAY IN A SHARK INFESTED OCEAN!!

See? Simple logic!

GET IT NOW????

Syn7
07-27-2011, 03:51 PM

yeah, but if it even happened, it would have been long buried and forgotten by now. Most people only know about it cause you keep going on about it. Just drop it, relax, and it will go away into the vaults of cyberspace for nobody to look at cause nobody cares.

Syn7
07-27-2011, 03:55 PM

who cares about the actual law??? we're talking right and wrong here. big difference. i dont even think about the laws of my government. i have my own code and i follow it. if it went against any law somehow, i wouldnt hesitate to do it anyways. i know whats right and whats wrong. i dont need any legislation to keep me in line. fukc them, i'm nice cause i wanna be. if i wanted to be bad, i would be bad. nobody can take that away from me.

-N-
07-27-2011, 06:39 PM
I've found this to be true also. He contributes positive information in his own way. You just have to really know about TCMA to understand what he's saying.

That was supposed to be a secret...

rett
07-28-2011, 07:41 AM
ba wang sometimes made me laugh

so hard that I almost had hernia

in the diaphragm

and not other places.

Me too. I can never figure out if he's serious. Not sure I want to know either.:D

TenTigers
07-28-2011, 08:36 AM
wow man, you are so right. i ate carrots on that day. i also did not chew much because i had a canker on my inner lip.
Beets. Beets will turn your stool red. (stool, meaning your poop. However if you poop in your pants, and you're sitting on a stool, then...yeah, that too)
My sister was eating beets and the next day her poop was red,thought she had colon cancer, so she immediately ran to the doctor. LOL!

wenshu
07-28-2011, 12:55 PM
Beets. Beets will turn your stool red. (stool, meaning your poop. However if you poop in your pants, and you're sitting on a stool, then...yeah, that too)
My sister was eating beets and the next day her poop was red,thought she had colon cancer, so she immediately ran to the doctor. LOL!

The beet is the most intense of vegetables.

The radish, admittedly, is more feverish, but the fire of the radish is a cold fire, the fire of discontent not of passion. Tomatoes are lusty enough, yet there runs through tomatoes an undercurrent of frivolity. Beets are deadly serious.

Slavic peoples get their physical characteristics from potatoes, their smoldering inquietude from radishes, their seriousness from beets.

The beet is the melancholy vegetable, the one most willing to suffer. You can’t squeeze blood out of a turnip…

The beet is the murderer returned to the scene of the crime. The beet is what happens when the cherry finishes the carrot. The beet is the ancient ancestor of the autumn moon, bearded, buried, all but fossilized; the dark green sails of the grounded moon-boat stitched with veins of primordial plasma; the kite string that once connected the moon to the Earth now a muddy whisker drilling desperately for rubies.

The beet was Rasputin’s favorite vegetable. You could see it in his eyes.

In Europe there is grown widely a large beet they call the mangel-wurzel. Perhaps it is mangel-wurzel that we see in Rasputin. Certainly there is mangel-wurzel in the music of Wagner, although it is another composer whose name begins, B-e-e-t—-.

Of course, there are white beets, beets that ooze sugar water instead of blood, but it is the red beet with which we are concerned; the variety that blushes and swells like a hemorrhoid for which there is no cure. (Actually, there is one remedy: commission a potter to make you a ceramic ******* – and when you aren’t sitting on it, you can use it as a bowl for borscht.)

An old Ukrainian proverb warns, “A tale that begins with a beet will end with the devil.”

That is a risk we have to take.

—Tom Robbins, opening of Jitterbug Perfume

TenTigers
07-28-2011, 01:32 PM
obviously, not a lover of borscht.
I personally love borscht. My grandmother, who was from the old country (Russia)made it and passed on the recipe to me. We use a lot of meat, garlic,pepper, onions and potato,and of course, beets- and simmer it until the meat breaks down, and you have a hearty, thick and rich meal, fit for a King..um, or a Czar, I suppose...
Some put a dollup of sour cream in the middle upon serving.
ok, I'm getting hungry, and all I have is a container of Muscle Milk lite..rats.

David Jamieson
07-28-2011, 01:35 PM
latkes, holopchi, perogies, borscht with sour cream.

that's a manitoba dinner right there! lol
I ate a lot of these things in my life because of the people I hung with. :)

wenshu
07-28-2011, 03:33 PM
obviously, not a lover of borscht.

?

Me or the author? I can assure you I have beet juice in my veins. That entire book is about a perfume that uses beets as the base note so. . .

Syn7
07-29-2011, 03:09 PM
One of our graphic artists is named Ho. He's our company Ho. Every company should have a Ho on the payroll.

I used to know a chica named Mia Ho. No joke, it's really her name.

A friend of mine was doing telemarketing for lottery tickets(more of a laundry front than an actual biz) and one of the names on his call list was named Harry Box. That one had me on the floor. Poor guy.

Also, I used to have a principle in high school named Mr. Burns. His first name was Richard. We had good times with that one. Tons of STD jokes for D1ck Burns.

Whattup with blocking out names? You can't even talk about anthropology cause everything looks like this...
"****erectus"

Syn7
07-29-2011, 03:18 PM

Prolly an indication of a horrible diet to begin with. I've never had that problem. And I love beets. I know, I know, they taste like sweet dirt, but for some reason it's appealing to me. Maybe cause I ate dirt as a child. Eating dirt is prolly why I never get sick. Wicked immunity. The only time I ever really catch anything is when my girl brings home some virus or another. And thats quite rare.

One thing I have noticed is that I do not have an iron stomach like some of my friends who live off of pre-fab chemical meals wrapped in carcinogens.

A McDonals meal can floor me faster than a white crane hook punch. Cold Sweats and all.

Syn7
07-29-2011, 03:20 PM
The beet is the murderer returned to the scene of the crime. The beet is what happens when the cherry finishes the carrot. The beet is the ancient ancestor of the autumn moon, bearded, buried, all but fossilized; the dark green sails of the grounded moon-boat stitched with veins of primordial plasma; the kite string that once connected the moon to the Earth now a muddy whisker drilling desperately for rubies.

WTF??? :confused:

David Jamieson
08-02-2011, 07:11 AM
Apparently there are people who have really thin skins and cannot navigate the communicative efforts of others without wanting to impose their values and rules and others.

There is a typical level of decorum, some people are not capable of functioning within it and others are. That's just how it goes.

Over the top stuff will be deleted outright, constant abusers will be banned.

dead simple right? :)

GeneChing
08-02-2011, 09:48 AM
I used to know a chica named Mia Ho. No joke, it's really her name. I just gotta ask, Syn7 - what did she look like?

Syn7
08-03-2011, 04:24 PM
I just gotta ask, Syn7 - what did she look like?

she was actually pretty cute... not a stick figure like alot of chinese girls. girl had some nicwe shape to her... and no, she wasnt a ho... but she was a drug dealer...

Syn7
08-03-2011, 04:25 PM
Apparently there are people who have really thin skins and cannot navigate the communicative efforts of others without wanting to impose their values and rules and others.

There is a typical level of decorum, some people are not capable of functioning within it and others are. That's just how it goes.

Over the top stuff will be deleted outright, constant abusers will be banned.

dead simple right? :)

hey, fukc off and start thinking like me, will ya!!!!