PDA

View Full Version : Escape of Qi during Qi Gong

Phreak
02-20-2001, 12:52 AM
I would like to ask a serious question. I have heard from the great guru's of Qi that Qi can escape through the a$$. That is why they clench their rectum during QiGong as if trying to keep stool from flowing out (see Goktimus tread on Duty of care to stop Goktimi's from polluting Daewoos alike).

Does any1 have more info re this topic ?

If its a silent ****, let there b more silent

Wongsifu
02-20-2001, 03:21 PM
If this is a seriou s post then , ill igive you a truthful answer , a lot of energy is lost from the anal hole cavity whatever you want to call it,
and the more sexually stilmulated or ***** you are all day the more you will lose ,
the reason being that your mul adhar base chakra or the base of the kundalini (cant remember the chinese name) is where your cocxyx is a few cm inside and up , almost corresponding to your prostate.
To show how much you lose if you place your hand cupping your ass while you are wearing clothes, sitting on a chair, If you direct energy upwards into your arse it will turn the flow from down and out to up and inside , and you will feel a lot of energy in the body...

02-20-2001, 04:14 PM
it is amazing you really believe all your mystical mambo jumbo bs. what?cup hand under your @ss then what? fisting? **** into your cupped hands then sniff? you are full of sh!t

5star praying mantis

joedoe
02-20-2001, 10:59 PM
You really can't help it can you? You have to go and spoil a serious conversation. Just because you are an ignorant fool, doesn't mean you should go around spoiling it when other people want to actually learn something.

Go back to your hole and bury your head in the sand.

Phreak
02-20-2001, 11:40 PM
Wong Sifu

Thank you for your serious answer. I have always wanted to know. :)

However I am sorry that the only Qi and KungFu Kelvin Chan has ever felt was his expert stick-an umbrella-up-his-ass and have it opened. :mad:

If its a silent ****, let there b more silence.

prana
02-21-2001, 12:05 AM
I pity those whose Karma has not permitted the realisation of the truth behind Chi and to them I hope that they will be planted the seed from this forum. And for those whose seeds have been soured, I wonder about your karma.

Wong Sifu, do you know much about cold and warm Chi (prana) and how each is used to heal ? And how have your experiences of this subject been ?

Breathe till there is no breath...

02-21-2001, 01:07 AM
hahahah is that the best you can come up with? what a comeback. oooh I am soo scared i'm shaking.i'm scared sh!tless here. perhaps you should join toothless tiger and go suck on his colonic drainage pipe.

5star praying mantis