PDA

View Full Version : the REASON hardwork disrupted the other thread

lkfmdc
08-07-2011, 08:35 AM
This is the reason "hardwork" disrupted the other thread, and why Jamieson closing it did nothing but help the troll!

Hardwork's sifu, Andria Pivcevic, disowned him and said he was a blatant liar. On Bullshido students of Andria Pivocevic, confirmed "hardwork" studied LESS THAN TWO YEARS WITH THEM and then was asked to leave (or "got kicked out") for his ridiculous behavior... they called him a weirdo... who would have thunk it

Our own moderator "sanjuro" confirmed this
http://www.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showpost.php?p=919923&postcount=279

Quote:
He (hardwork) made bogus claims on bullshido and as an admin there ( at the time) I and some others investigated them and found some to be false and others to be dubious and the rest exagerrations.
I was contacted by a couple of his supposed Sifu's students and was told their view on the matter.

David Jamieson
08-07-2011, 08:37 AM
Dave, this thread is as pointless as what you are complaining about.
:rolleyes:

lkfmdc
08-07-2011, 08:39 AM
If you close every thread a troll goes on, you are advancing the troll's agenda, NOT moderating

IronWeasel
08-07-2011, 08:42 AM
Tardwork is one of the worst offenders on this forum.

He could be allowed to run loose in the Off Topic forun, but he is too disruptive and should be banned from the other 'Topic' forums.

/Rant over

lkfmdc
08-07-2011, 08:48 AM

He could be allowed to run loose in the Off Topic forun, but he is too disruptive and should be banned from the other 'Topic' forums.

he is the most cut and dry, black and white, case of pure trolling on this forum and if he is left to run wild that says a lot about the new "moderation"

David Jamieson
08-07-2011, 08:54 AM
he is the most cut and dry, black and white, case of pure trolling on this forum and if he is left to run wild that says a lot about the new "moderation"

Dave, I didn't close the thread and yet you complain to that end. :rolleyes:

Yeesh, from my point of view, you are being as a bad a troll as you say HW108 is.
Historically speaking, you probably know my personal attitude about his posts.

IronWeasel
08-07-2011, 08:55 AM
Dave, this thread is as pointless as what you are complaining about.

Hardwork needs to stop posting and get back on his meds.

Ross may chide people, but his serious posts are informative.

Not the same kind of pointless.

lkfmdc
08-07-2011, 08:56 AM
Historically speaking, you probably know my personal attitude about his posts.

I had you on "ignore" for years, I have no idea, but what I see now is a troll running wild

David Jamieson
08-07-2011, 08:59 AM
Hardwork needs to stop posting and get back on his meds.

Ross may chide people, but his serious posts are informative.

Not the same kind of pointless.

Ross has contributed informative posts.

the one's whining about how things are moderated or some member that has him in a hot fuss are not relevant whatsoever.

I don't know why he persists and Dave, what you are doing is the very DEFINITION of trolling. It would be great if you put a lid on it and got back to the meat and potatoes of this forum.

If you can ignore me, you can ignore others who bother you.
Capice?

HumbleWCGuy
08-07-2011, 09:03 AM
This is the reason "hardwork" disrupted the other thread, and why Jamieson closing it did nothing but help the troll!

Hardwork's sifu, Andria Pivcevic, disowned him and said he was a blatant liar. On Bullshido students of Andria Pivocevic, confirmed "hardwork" studied LESS THAN TWO YEARS WITH THEM and then was asked to leave (or "got kicked out") for his ridiculous behavior... they called him a weirdo... who would have thunk it

Quote:
He (hardwork) made bogus claims on bullshido and as an admin there ( at the time) I and some others investigated them and found some to be false and others to be dubious and the rest exagerrations.
I was contacted by a couple of his supposed Sifu's students and was told their view on the matter.
The net is littered with your immature behavior from board to board. Now, you are pretending to take the high road to discredit others. Nice work. I see an IP ban in your future.

Hardwork108
08-07-2011, 04:44 PM
The net is littered with your immature behavior from board to board. Now, you are trying pretending to take the high road to discredit others. Nice work. I see an IP ban in your future.

Thank you HumbleWCGuy.

I believe that others are seeing through this sick character's "know it all" smoke screen and his vile attempts at character assasination through internet mind games.

Some here that would have backed him up a couple of years ago, have abandoned him now. I guess it must be lonely down there in kickboxing land, nowadays.

Again, we would not have these problems if the kickboxers and MMA-ists kept their criticisms of the TCMAs in their own given MMA threads, in order to impress each other all they wanted.

While those among them who were really interested could visit the TCMA threads to discuss related subjects and enhance their knowledge of authentic kung fu training.

Ross, if you are reading this, then it is not too late to finally learn about the TCMAs. So drop the clown act and actually participate in TCMA discussions in a respectful manner and I promise that you will finally begin to learn about interesting TCMA methodologies that may enhance your kickboxing practice and even coaching. :)

STUDD WILSON
08-07-2011, 05:20 PM

/Rant over

I guess we've all forgotten about Rolls, Ralek, and Tae Kwondo man huh?

IronWeasel
08-07-2011, 05:41 PM
I guess we've all forgotten about Rolls, Ralek, and Tae Kwondo man huh?

Yep.

Let them all thrive in Off Topic land.

Lee Chiang Po
08-07-2011, 08:48 PM
I have only been a member of this forum for 5 years, but in that time I don't remember a single thread that didn't get side tracked or taken over by people fighting. Some started out ok, until certain individuals found it and got involved. I really don't think there is a subject that has not been beaten to death completely already either. Granted, most never came to a conclusion. Either got closed or left to die. I am starting to wonder about some things. Do moderators get paid? And who finances this forum? Is it worth the money just for the hand full of people that actually come here? What could possibly justify it's existance? Since very little good actually comes out of it. Just curious about it.
Oh, and the people that start the fights seem to have vendeta's. It is always the same people, all the time. And they tend to point at each other as the instigators.

Kansuke
08-07-2011, 10:56 PM
Ross, could you repost rule #2 for us?

lkfmdc
08-18-2011, 06:42 AM
just reminding people that one of our MODERATORS has confirmed all this stuff re "hardwork"

yup, one of our MODERATORS has confirmed he is a liar and has a long history of trolling

Dale Dugas
08-18-2011, 07:54 AM
Then the lying POS needs to go.

simple as that.

GeneChing
08-18-2011, 09:19 AM
The forum as more of a masquerade ball than an honest representation of anyone. You'd be a fool to think otherwise.

I'm really tempted to merge this thread with some random Wong Fei Hung thread. ;)

Lucas
08-18-2011, 09:25 AM
The forum as more of a masquerade ball than an honest representation of anyone. You'd be a fool to think otherwise.

I'm really tempted to merge this thread with some random Wong Fei Hung thread. ;)

no no no, you have to merge this with a CYMac thread.

GeneChing
08-18-2011, 09:27 AM
Good to have you back. The place just ain't the same without you.

Lucas
08-18-2011, 09:30 AM
Its almost ninja time! No way in hell im missing that. ;)

Good to be back too, nothing like returning to a highly disfunctional family like unit to really put actual life into a solid persepective. :eek:

ginosifu
08-18-2011, 09:35 AM
Freedom of Speech:

I view this forum as a little league baseball game. Everyone has the right to say anything they want, whether truth or lies. Everyone has the right to yell out hey batter, SWING!

The real problem exists when some is here strictly to disrupt the game. If someone is consistently telling the umpire his calls are wrong or other behavior that is only to disrupt the flow of the game, then the Umpire should say:

You'rrrrrrrrrrrrre Outta Here!

Gene..... have you ever umped a baseball game?

ginosifu

Taixuquan99
08-18-2011, 09:36 AM
First Gene Ching steals my votes, and now Lucas steals my CYMac schtick.

I understand now why Ross tradmarks everything.

Ross has every right to complain about kung fu and things he doesn't agree with.

Others have the right to disagree, but when it becomes "Ross does vile this" and "it's all for his advertizing", it goes beyond bordering on unfounded personal attacks.

I've never had serious beefs with Hardwork, but I don't agree with personal attacks, unless I'm doing them.

Ross gets zero business from this site. The population of martial artists is niche enough, the ones who frequent boards is a statistical irrelevancy.

AND he's done most of the best threads this last week, the ones most about actual kung fu practices in concrete terms with specific examples, which is awesome. Him and YKW have been rocking.

Not talking about kung fu in concrete terms with solid examples is doing what people say Ross is doing, hurting kung fu.

Lucas
08-18-2011, 09:49 AM
if it doesnt have a name or bodily fluids stuck to it, im taking it. :p

GeneChing
08-18-2011, 10:08 AM
Gene..... have you ever umped a baseball game? Nope. There's a huge Giants vs. A's debate here at our office. Everyone is into the Giants but one of our graphic artists. I'm just a bandwagon Giants fan. I like them because they won and because they have the kung fu panda.

MasterKiller
08-18-2011, 10:14 AM

Word. Good thing you can't get nuthin' over a brutha like me from the ghetto.

GeneChing
08-18-2011, 10:19 AM
*virtual fist bump*

Robinhood
08-19-2011, 08:06 PM
just reminding people that one of our MODERATORS has confirmed all this stuff re "hardwork"

yup, one of our MODERATORS has confirmed he is a liar and has a long history of trolling

Whinning about someone because you don't know what he is talking about, makes you the troll.

I think you are the trouble maker always doing personal attacks on everyone, stop your crying and make some informational posts if you can, otherwise keep your worthless opinions to yourself.

lkfmdc
08-19-2011, 08:16 PM
look! hardwork set up another account!

Hardwork108
08-19-2011, 08:20 PM

Good insight into the world of the forum-fu, Gene.

Now the moderator who "confirmed" I was "lying" should step forward and tell us all what I was exactly lying about, and with PROOF!

Otherwise, it is Dave Ross who is lying (as usual:rolleyes:) !

Hardwork108
08-19-2011, 08:21 PM
look! hardwork set up another account!

Just a hint, Ross - to play mind games, you should first acquire a mind, a healthy and balanced one, presumably. ;)

Hardwork108
08-19-2011, 08:34 PM
First Gene Ching steals my votes, and now Lucas steals my CYMac schtick.

I understand now why Ross tradmarks everything.

Ross has every right to complain about kung fu and things he doesn't agree with.
Of course he does. This is a forum and we need to discuss things in a civilized manner and even to disagree.

However, Ross nor anyone else do not have the right to attack and SLANDER anyone who disagrees with the phenomenon of turning TCMAs into glorified kickboxing, while justifying it by badmouthing traditional kung fu training, least of all in KUNG FU forum!

Others have the right to disagree, but when it becomes "Ross does vile this" and "it's all for his advertizing", it goes beyond bordering on unfounded personal attacks.

Ross' past behavior with me has been vile, so has his behavior with others. Then one fine sunny day he decides to attack the moderators for not doing their job and starts suggesting forum rules....LOL!

You could not make up this stuff....LOL! So, the attacks are not unfounded.

I've never had serious beefs with Hardwork, but I don't agree with personal attacks, unless I'm doing them.

LOL! Good one. :)

On top of this page you will see a personal attack by Ross. Further on he accuses me of having opened another account, just because yet another poster told him to stop being an idiot.

The title of this very thread is yet another Dave Ross LIE! I did not "disrupt" his thread that was proposing forum rules to stop trolls (such himself) from being trolls. :rolleyes:

I just pointed to the hypocracy of his post and OTHERS AGREED WITH ME! LOL!

The man does not hesitate to lie and play mind games as easily as you and I drink a glass of water.

Of course his strategy dictates that he should cry wolf and accuse others of what he is, to distract attention away from his own vile behavior. This includes posting absurd lies ("the bigger the lie, the more people will believe it") and starting hate threads such as this one!

Some "sifu" he turned out to be.....:rolleyes:

I hope that my position is clearer now. :)

Hebrew Hammer
08-20-2011, 12:21 AM

Does this mean we can unionize? BJJ-Blue would blow a gasket! We'll be mutha effin REVOLUTIONARIES!!!!!

Who's with me????

Toga! Toga!! Toga!!!!

Hitman
08-22-2011, 08:19 AM
[LEFT]
Originally Posted by lkfmdc

Lkfmdc,
Regarding Hardwork108

1. You have already conducted several polls to ban him and people you did not like over the years.
2. You have put words into people's mouths on this forum, including Hardwork108.
3. You have insulted him for years.
4. You had followed him across the forum and argued with him in most of posts he had contributed, when he first joined this forum.
5. You have tried to find out who his sifu was, despite the fact that he was not even involved in the fight between you and hardwork108 on this forum.
6. You have tried to find out who hardwork108 was and where he lived, so that you and your friends could go round to his house and beat him up.
7. You have already challenged Hardwork108 on this forum to fight one of your students.
8. According to Hardwork108 you had also sent one of your students to find him in order to beat him up. However, the verbal assault had not resulted in a fight between him and your student. You had not disputed Hardwork108's evident or called him a liar at the time, therefore, I am assuming that your student did actually verbally assaulted him.

This thread is your latest hate campaign against Hardwork108.

You have been disrupting the threads on this forum for years. Have you forgotten that one of your own supporters told you that you had treated him badly when he wrote something on this forum that has nothing to do with you?
You told him off when he was not even talking to you. You did not apology to him after he had pointed out to you that he was not even talking about (or to) you at the time.
Now you are playing the part of a victim by telling people that Hardwork108 is responsible for disrupting threads on this forum. You have a double standard.

Why do you hate Hardwork108 so much?
What has he done to you that deserved this kind of vendetta?

How about you forget your hate for Hardwork108 and make peace with him instead. This way there will be fewer fights on this forum and you will be a very happy man.
There are better things to do in life then to continuing this pointless hate campaign.

lkfmdc
08-22-2011, 08:27 AM
LOL

I dedicate this thread to all the forum's trolls ....

lkfmdc
08-22-2011, 08:34 AM
Actually, I think by now we all know that it is just ONE GUY :rolleyes:

MasterKiller
08-22-2011, 08:59 AM
Hardwork's IP is from Columbia.

Hitman's is from the UK.

lkfmdc
08-22-2011, 09:03 AM
Hardwork's IP is from Columbia.

Hitman's is from the UK.

so there are TWO people that dumb, that's sad :D

hskwarrior
08-22-2011, 09:19 AM
http://edge.liveleak.com/80281E/u/u/thumbs/2008/Mar/24/290519_835_avatar.gif?d5e8cc8eccfb6039332f41f6249e 92b06c91b4db65f5e99818bad6924d47dad5fad5&ec_rate=300

Wayfaring
08-22-2011, 09:42 AM

Quote:

Interesting...

Always thought the dude lived in his own fantasy world. Who knew how real this was?

lkfmdc
08-22-2011, 09:45 AM
Interesting...

Always thought the dude lived in his own fantasy world. Who knew how real this was?

Again, this is from SANJURO, who IS a moderator here, is he lying? :rolleyes:

Scott R. Brown
08-22-2011, 10:08 AM
Dave NEVER put words in my mouth!!!!!!!:mad:

Tell me something I said once that I never said Dave!!!

I wanna me impotent......I mean IMPORTANT too!!:mad:

Hardwork108
08-22-2011, 04:48 PM
[LEFT]

Lkfmdc,
Regarding Hardwork108

1. You have already conducted several polls to ban him and people you did not like over the years.
2. You have put words into people's mouths on this forum, including Hardwork108.
3. You have insulted him for years.
4. You had followed him across the forum and argued with him in most of posts he had contributed, when he first joined this forum.
5. You have tried to find out who his sifu was, despite the fact that he was not even involved in the fight between you and hardwork108 on this forum.
6. You have tried to find out who hardwork108 was and where he lived, so that you and your friends could go round to his house and beat him up.
7. You have already challenged Hardwork108 on this forum to fight one of your students.
8. According to Hardwork108 you had also sent one of your students to find him in order to beat him up. However, the verbal assault had not resulted in a fight between him and your student. You had not disputed Hardwork108's evident or called him a liar at the time, therefore, I am assuming that your student did actually verbally assaulted him.

This thread is your latest hate campaign against Hardwork108.

You have been disrupting the threads on this forum for years. Have you forgotten that one of your own supporters told you that you had treated him badly when he wrote something on this forum that has nothing to do with you?
You told him off when he was not even talking to you. You did not apology to him after he had pointed out to you that he was not even talking about (or to) you at the time.
Now you are playing the part of a victim by telling people that Hardwork108 is responsible for disrupting threads on this forum. You have a double standard.

Why do you hate Hardwork108 so much?
What has he done to you that deserved this kind of vendetta?

How about you forget your hate for Hardwork108 and make peace with him instead. This way there will be fewer fights on this forum and you will be a very happy man.
There are better things to do in life then to continuing this pointless hate campaign.

Thank you Hitman for seeing through (kung fu-clueless) Dave Ross's smoke screen.

There was just one misunderstanding in your post. Dave Ross never sent a student to fight me, but he did say that he had student in Colombia, or as Dave Ross in his barely literate manner put it at the time, "Columbia", that would fight me....

You also missed another one of this "sifu's" (that always makes me giggle...LOL!) antiques. Years ago when I was having a nasty argument with one of his friends. Dave Ross enters the thread (at this time I did not know who Lkfmdc was and I had never interacted with him), and quotes my posts, by first changing them into anti semetic and Nazi statements. Do you think that even one moderator blinked as a result of this? Of course they didn't!

Of course, it looks like things are changing now in this forum, for the better. So, lets see how much he will get away with now.

I guess he hates me because deep within he knows that people like me see right through people like him and their kung fu pretentions. So, seeing that he spends more time in forums than actual kung fu practice, he uses his forum "abilities" to discredit anyone who challenges his modern "improved" take on kung fu, which is nothing but a clever marketing ploy to sell his glorified kickboxing school, together with the use of his late sifu - CTS's name, to add credibility to his clueless criticisms of the TCMAs.

Currently Dave is posting on various threads on actual TCMA subject matters. He is trying to establish some form of TCMA credibility, because before hand I had pointed out that he spends most of his time here being big headed, abusive and evasive.

Have a look at the threads. I believe that he is mostly cutting and pasting stuff from kung fu books so as to look clever and knowledgable, but I truly believe that he would not be able to fight his way out of a paper bag using actual TCMA techniques! That is my sincere belief!

Now, he will probably start to dump some of his insecurities as businessman (and as a male) on you through more lies and deceit, as he has already accused you of being me. The moderator just pointed out that you and I are posting from different continents, but instead of apologizing to you (and to the moderator) he just threw another baseless insult at you.

He gets away with his vile behavior because this forum is full of kickboxers and MMA-ists who are as kung fu clueless as him. So, they need each other to give credibilty to their own clueless takes and criticisms on traditional kung fu practices.

The message that you posted should have been posted here by a moderator, if not now, then 5 or 6 years ago and should have had an addition to warn him not to involve the names of actual sifus in his internet PRANKS, LIES AND DECEITFULNESS! Now that would be a good rule for the forum!

Thank you again, and I also thank the other posters who sent Dave Ross running for cover in the other thread. People are onto his garbage like character, and there is no turning back for him now, no matter how much he copies and pastes stuff from books, or tries to impress people about his late master (who must have taught a thousand other people during his lifetime), or even his knowledge of Chinese.

Good on you. :)

Hardwork108
08-22-2011, 04:56 PM
Again, this is from SANJURO, who IS a moderator here, is he lying? :rolleyes:

When Sanjuro made those statementsm, he was NOT a moderator but a fellow forum "gang member" of yours, so was Taai Gihk Yahn, SoCoKungfu, VanKuen and a few others - and as you can see, even they are trying to distance themselves from your hate campaigns, and even some of them indulge in some fruitful dialogue with me from time to time!

It must be very lonely in your kung fu-clueless kickboxing land, just about now.....

taai gihk yahn
08-22-2011, 05:19 PM
When Sanjuro made those statementsm, he was NOT a moderator but a fellow forum "gang member" of yours, so was Taai Gihk Yahn, and as you can see, even they are trying to distance themselves from your hate campaigns!

It must be very lonely in your kung fu-clueless kickboxing land, just about now.....

um, I am not trying to "distance" myself from Dave; please do not attempt to utilize my decreased posting in general as a means of making any sort of comments about Dave; nor was I a "gang member" - whatever I posted was based on my perspective at that time, and I still hold many if not most of those positions - the fact that I no longer get dragged into endless and profitless exchanges with you does not mean I don't take issue with a lot of what you state about Dave - indeed, you make statements about Dave's level of TCMA knowledge that in my personal experience I know for a fact to be untrue; of course, there is no way of proving that to you, so I do not attempt to do so; I also know for a fact that Dave utilizes valid TCMA (Lama) principles as a primary means of explaining the structure and usage of what he teaches, even though it's within a San Da context; you also persist in the false assumption that Dave uses this forum and CTS's name to generate business, which he does not (and I know this because I know exactly how he does generate 99.9% of his business, it has nothing to do w the forum or CTS); finally, while apparently it's fine for you to perseverate about how Dave posts under multiple accounts without having any proof of this, and have been told that he and bawang have different IP accounts, you get all bent out of shape when he makes the same insinuation about you;

fact is, for all of your perseverating about Dave, at the same time, it's nearly impossible for you to make a post without throwing in some sideways comment about how clueless most other people on here are, even if no one has directly engaged you in that regard; after all these years, you still can't come to grips with the fact that your personal take on TCMA is not intrinsically more valid than that of many other people on here, including those who you deride; I know that you will appeal to the old saw "well, it's not MY definition of TCMA" and then go suggest that I go argue with some Chinese guy who died 1000 years ago about it, so whatever;

bottom line, do not presume to contextualize me in a manner that suits your own agenda

Hardwork108
08-22-2011, 06:24 PM
um, I am not trying to "distance" myself from Dave; please do not attempt to utilize my decreased posting in general as a means of making any sort of comments about Dave; nor was I a "gang member" - whatever I posted was based on my perspective at that time, and I still hold many if not most of those positions - the fact that I no longer get dragged into endless and profitless exchanges with you does not mean I don't take issue with a lot of what you state about Dave - indeed, you make statements about Dave's level of TCMA knowledge that in my personal experience I know for a fact to be untrue; of course, there is no way of proving that to you, so I do not attempt to do so; I also know for a fact that Dave utilizes valid TCMA (Lama) principles as a primary means of explaining the structure and usage of what he teaches, even though it's within a San Da context; you also persist in the false assumption that Dave uses this forum and CTS's name to generate business, which he does not (and I know this because I know exactly how he does generate 99.9% of his business, it has nothing to do w the forum or CTS); finally, while apparently it's fine for you to perseverate about how Dave posts under multiple accounts without having any proof of this, and have been told that he and bawang have different IP accounts, you get all bent out of shape when he makes the same insinuation about you;

I seem to remember that you admitted to the opposite a couple of years ago. It was something to the effect of "so what that Dave uses such forums to advertise his business". Anyway, that is not the point. He can sell whatever he wants, after all, others do as well! My issue is the manner in which he attacks people (not just me), who hold different views to his. I also take exception to the fact that he can LIE and SLANDER without a second thought - no moral issues at all, it seems!

Also, Ross keeps flaunting his links to CTS whenever he sees his credibility threatened, which nowadays seems to be every two seconds.

Of course, a lot of people have chosen not to see his "faults" (I am being polite here), because they are fellow kickboxers, but the fact is that he had to literally abandon the other thread where he falsely accused me of "disrupting" it, no to mention bringing the constant LIE of his, that I apparently have "2 years" of kung fu experience and that I had somehow been kicked out my kung fu school.

Yet, his friends do not criticise him for those absurd lies while naming the sifu who was supposed to have kicked me out, on the World Wide Web!

You know, if the sifu in question, ever knocks on Dave's door one day, and he is unpredictable enough to do that, believe you me - do you know what Dave will do? I'll tell you what he will have to do to save himself from serious injury. A. He can faint. B. Pretend to be someone else, someone believable, perhaps the janitor....

I was going to suggest C. Run for it, but he is not even in shape for that either...

fact is, for all of your perseverating about Dave, at the same time, it's nearly impossible for you to make a post without throwing in some sideways comment about how clueless most other people on here are, even if no one has directly engaged you in that regard; after all these years, you still can't come to grips with the fact that your personal take on TCMA is not intrinsically more valid than that of many other people on here, including those who you deride; I know that you will appeal to the old saw "well, it's not MY definition of TCMA" and then go suggest that I go argue with some Chinese guy who died 1000 years ago about it, so whatever;

bottom line, do not presume to contextualize me in a manner that suits your own agenda

What I say, still stands. A few years ago you would be all over me with all guns blazing. Nowadays you don't and that attitude has resulted in a few interesting and fruitful TCMA discussions, even if we have different perspectives about the same subject areas.

What I take exceptions to are endless TCMA threads turning into "BJJ/MMA/kickboxing is great" threads throught the participation of forum characters who should keep their MMA in the MMA threads.

Also, this forum and the kung fu world in general is full of clueless form practitioners/new agers and not too few glorified kickboxers - that is the Mcdojo phenomenon that you, I and others are familiar with. So my criticism of the clueless is valid, specially when I see some of the points of views as regards valid TCMA practices such as IP, Development forms, rooting, chi sao practice and etc.

Going back to Ross. Please remember his first interaction with me, when I was not even interacting with him. Remember how he doctored the quotes from my posts to make me out as some Nazi anti semetic? Writing messages on behalf of a sifu he has never met in his life? Remember your position? And that of others?

I am happy to say that those days are over, as most people have seen through his vile and insecure character, and yes, a lot of his friends, including fellow kickboxers who would join him in his IDIOTIC,not to mention cluless hate campaigns, do not want to go there anymore.

As for him using Lama Pai principles for his kickboxing, then I would say that there are many in the MA world who claim TCMA principles in their kickboxing as well. There are Wing Chun people who do that too....albeit cluelessly, because they have not mastered the art, hence cannot use it credibly in combat, using the actual art that the principles were "married" to, in order to make that given distinct system.

So yes, the world is full of people who kickbox using the Wing Chun Central Line Theory, while hopping around like clowns and using MT kicks......So, I guess the world needed the Lama Pai equivilant...and that is where Ross stepped in.....

PS. I did think that Bawang and Kansuke were Ross and I am still open to the possibility, because:

!. Same posting style and always supporting him in flame wars.
2. Attacking me in unprovoked manner, even when I was not interacting with them.
3. Holding the same clueless position as Ross as regards many MA/TCMA views

So, it was not that I was attempting to LIE blatently like Ross does at a blink of an eye, just like he did when Hitman came out and called him out on being more or less an IDIOTIC and immature mental case!

David Jamieson
08-22-2011, 08:03 PM
So,...uh, close this? Move it to the surreal forum?
:p

taai gihk yahn
08-22-2011, 08:04 PM

Paging Dr. Kervorkian, Dr. Kevorkian, please come to the ER...

lkfmdc
08-22-2011, 08:29 PM
leave it open, it seems the more he is free to post the more obvious he becomes

Hardwork108
08-22-2011, 09:21 PM
leave it open, it seems the more he is free to post the more obvious he becomes

Coming from you, the above comment is very ironic.....LOL!

sanjuro_ronin
08-23-2011, 05:51 AM
When Sanjuro made those statementsm, he was NOT a moderator but a fellow forum "gang member" of yours, so was Taai Gihk Yahn, SoCoKungfu, VanKuen and a few others - and as you can see, even they are trying to distance themselves from your hate campaigns, and even some of them indulge in some fruitful dialogue with me from time to time!

See...I didn't want to involve myself in this because I AM a moderator, but then you go and say this...
Well, all I cna say is this:
At the time I posted the info that was given to me by a student of your Sifu when I was an admin at Bullshido.
That individual made it clear that you, at the time, were speaking for yourself and no one else ) most certainly not for your Sifu and not for anyone else.
He said that he didn't know anything about the "challeneg fights" that YOU said you Sifu had in Europe and since he had been with himLONGER than you, that perhaps you were just being "boisterous".
He said that IF you were WHo he THOUGHT you were that you have minmal experience, at that time, in your Sifu's lineage of WC and most certianly don't have the experience to comment fully on it.

THAT was what I was told and you were given the opportunity to reply to which you never did, outside of insults.

Whether that information was true or not is NOT even the point and whether it got embelmished over the years is not the point either.

The point is that YOU did NOT respond to any of those allegations of the time with ANYTHING remotely resembling a decent and coherent answer.

This is the LAST I will speak of this because we have reached an agreement you and I, a truce that is based on what happened to your Mom and the respect I have for you for what you went through.

I strongly suggest that you either drop it or leave me out of it.

Frost
08-23-2011, 06:18 AM
See...I didn't want to involve myself in this because I AM a moderator, but then you go and say this...
Well, all I cna say is this:
At the time I posted the info that was given to me by a student of your Sifu when I was an admin at Bullshido.
That individual made it clear that you, at the time, were speaking for yourself and no one else ) most certainly not for your Sifu and not for anyone else.
He said that he didn't know anything about the "challeneg fights" that YOU said you Sifu had in Europe and since he had been with himLONGER than you, that perhaps you were just being "boisterous".
He said that IF you were WHo he THOUGHT you were that you have minmal experience, at that time, in your Sifu's lineage of WC and most certianly don't have the experience to comment fully on it.

THAT was what I was told and you were given the opportunity to reply to which you never did, outside of insults.

Whether that information was true or not is NOT even the point and whether it got embelmished over the years is not the point either.

The point is that YOU did NOT respond to any of those allegations of the time with ANYTHING remotely resembling a decent and coherent answer.

This is the LAST I will speak of this because we have reached an agreement you and I, a truce that is based on what happened to your Mom and the respect I have for you for what you went through.

I strongly suggest that you either drop it or leave me out of it.

your a credit to the forum ronin

lkfmdc
08-23-2011, 06:26 AM

Sure does seem to be EXACTLY what I said earlier

David Jamieson
08-23-2011, 06:35 AM
Ok that's settled.
Ima close this and let it drop.

*dr. nick voice* Bye everybody!