PDA

View Full Version : A Message from the Management of KFMagazine.com

Frost
08-05-2011, 11:36 PM
did a certain someone really close a thread so no one could comment on what he is doing, then three hours later open it to make a comment, then close it again so no one oculd respond?

:eek:

Violent Designs
08-06-2011, 01:58 AM
I think Jamieson's always been an a$$.

So not surprised.

taai gihk yahn
08-06-2011, 05:13 AM
did a certain someone really close a thread so no one could comment on what he is doing, then three hours later open it to make a comment, then close it again so no one oculd respond?

yes; I PM'd him about that, suggesting that this was probably not a wise course of action; furthermore, I reiterated my request that there be a stickied thread that would be dedicated to discussions regarding moderation as well as any "logistics" related issues that members may have - a clearinghouse of sorts for any discussion of this nature would eliminate the need to start new threads every time something like this came up, and the subsequent need to lock / delete them because they are "off topic" (to wit, Scott's two threads and this one would have been unecessary, all those issues could have been addressed in a "grievance" - or another named - thread);

let's be frank (no, not you, Frank): this place needed some serious housecleaning, and for that initial period, DJ did a double-plus-good job; but now that things have settled down, I think he could temper himself somewhat, and be a bit more responsive as opposed to reactive; being a mod is a thankless job, but I think the best way to do it is to have open lines of communication, and a platform from which the hoi polloi can air their perspectives;

taai gihk yahn
08-06-2011, 05:18 AM
I think Jamieson's always been an a$$.

So not surprised.

I think personally insulting DJ as opposed to engaging in a reasoned discussion about his role as a moderator isn't going to help achieve a better moderated forum; fact is, he stepped up to do a job that apparently no one else wanted to do, but that needed doing; if you think he will be perfect at it, you are delusional; so instead of calling him names, why not spend some energy on suggesting how he improve his approach?

EarthDragon
08-06-2011, 05:40 AM
I think dj is doing a good job keeping the trolling and insulting to a minimum.

This board really needed to be policed better. If you dont agree maybe you were the one whom needed policed

David Jamieson
08-06-2011, 06:38 AM
Ok, I did get a note from a couple of members about a thread, but now it's gone and I honestly don't know what it is that was said in it etc.

So, I can't speak to it.

Please stop the "I hate jamieson" threads though and the"he is abusive"

It's unproductive and you look like whining little girls who got their wrist slapped.

fighters my ass, grow up. :mad:

I don't mind being confronted, I don't mind being criticized. I do mind stuffing the forum with a bunch of whining and moaning.

so, post all the kung fu related stuff you like! Please!

As mod, if I deem it gone, it's gone. If you don't like it, maybe you could take up moderation? I think it's been made abundantly clear this is not a democracy.

I'm only a hand so to speak.

hskwarrior
08-06-2011, 07:05 AM
let's be frank (no, not you, Frank):

oh thank god. no body wants that LOL

I think DJ did a good job too. this place isn't so CRACKIFIED within the last week or so. I think its an adjustment period for everyone. and knowing that DJ will close a thread or delete it because he see's the potential of some more drama may just curb the unnecessary negative comments some people give and get around here.

DJ. do you thing. but know when to lighten up as well as when to drop the hammer.

Scott R. Brown
08-06-2011, 07:27 AM
A Moderator should NOT insult those who disagree with you, calling them whiners and girly men when that is EXACTLY how you are choosing to behave yourself.

Your problem, for as long as you have been here, is that you behave with arrogance and narcissism.

My initial thread yesterday was not a whining thread it was meant to investigate how people think about what you are doing. You closed it before anyone could air their opinions.

WE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO DISAGREE WITH YOU WITHOUT YOU THROWING A FIT!

You are not behaving like the MAN you expect everyone else to be and quite frankly you NEVER have acted like a MAN. You are over reaching, telling everyone TOUGH LUCK, PROVES THE POINT! You are not God here, you are a little Moderator on an internet forum, nothing more!

1) If you are going to moderate clean up your bad attitude!

2) Stop insulting others who complain. You represent Gene and the company now!

3) Set the example for what you expect from others. Do not act worse than those complaining, like you are doing now, REAPEATEDLY!!

4) Act like an adult even if others don’t like what you are doing!

5) Give a reasoned explanation for your actions and then if we don't like it, we can go to Gene!

6) If you want the job as Moderator, do it right and not according to your random whim, or quit and let an adult do it

7) I nominate sanjuro_ronin, but if he won't do it, I'll do it if Gene approves of my thoughts on how to more appropriately Moderate.

taai gihk yahn
08-06-2011, 07:27 AM
Ok, I did get a note from a couple of members about a thread, but now it's gone and I honestly don't know what it is that was said in it etc.
So, I can't speak to it.
thread's not gone, it's right here (the one where Scott announced his leaving):
http://kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61415&page=2
BJJ Blue made the last comment, and the thread was locked; at some later point, you posted a response to him; so it seems you reopened it to do so;

I agree that people should stop this, it's not productive; none of this should be personalized, beyond people making suggestions that might improve your ability to be a moderator; I don't think calling you abusive makes sense either; hence, as I suggested before, make a dedicated thread for people to post on regarding moderation and similar logistical issues; that way, anyone with anything reasonable to say, has a place to say it; and anyone who just weighs invective can be moderated appropriately, since they have a venue to express themselves and don't need to be rancorous;

It's unproductive and you look like whining little girls who got their wrist slapped.
I don't mind being confronted, I don't mind being criticized. I do mind stuffing the forum with a bunch of whining and moaning.
well, then, if people have a gripe, they should have a means by which they can express it (in an appropriate manner), without being locked, deleted or derided; again, a dedicated thread for non-kungfu, forum related stuff would solve the problem, IMPO;

As mod, if I deem it gone, it's gone. If you don't like it, maybe you could take up moderation? I think it's been made abundantly clear this is not a democracy.
true, it's not; but it IS a community - meaning that, as previously, members come and go as they deem the community fulfilling their social needs; the trick is maintaining a balance: too loose, and we are overrun with trolls (as we have seen); too heavy handed, and the members start feeling they have no voice in certain aspects of the community that they feel they should; it seems that a dose of benevolent despotism is in order, with emphasis on the benevolent...

"The King sh1ts and the Hand wipes."

SPJ
08-06-2011, 07:34 AM
it is a tough and sometimes unpopular job to be a troll patrol.

lkfmdc
08-06-2011, 07:36 AM
he stepped up to do a job that apparently no one else wanted to do,

I would have / WILL do it if Gene would let me. I am sure others would to. Jamieson JUMPED at the chance to do it. Just saying

Scott R. Brown
08-06-2011, 07:39 AM
thread's not gone, it's right here (the one where Scott announced his leaving):
http://kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61415&page=2
BJJ Blue made the last comment, and the thread was locked; at some later point, you posted a response to him; so it seems you reopened it to do so;

And I would not have had to start that thread if David hadn't thrown a hissy fit and closed a legitmate thread meant to discuss his over reaching!

If anyone finds fault with my initial post on that thread I would be surprised. I tried very hard not to make it an attacking comment and leave the question open ended in order for others to share their oponions. At the worst it could have been moved to the off topic area, except that it IS topical to the main forum!

Scott R. Brown
08-06-2011, 07:42 AM
I would have / WILL do it if Gene would let me. I am sure others would to. Jamieson JUMPED at the chance to do it. Just saying

Many times he who JUMPS at the chance to use power is the least and even the worst one who should have it.

Scott R. Brown
08-06-2011, 07:47 AM
And to those who are jumping on David's bandwagon calling me a whiner, I challenge anyone to find just one post in the over ten years I have been here that I have whined about ANYTHING, or complained about ANYONE on this forum.

I have never complained about the moderation or the trolls. Until yesterday I have never sent a personal note to even Gene!

So lighten up! With my pattern of complaining here, which is NON-EXISTENT, there MUST be something rotten going on; or I wouldn't have my panties in a bunch over it!:p:p

Kansuke
08-06-2011, 08:01 AM
A Moderator should NOT insult those who disagree with you, calling them whiners and girly men when that is EXACTLY how you are choosing to behave yourself.

Your problem, for as long as you have been here, is that you behave with arrogance and narcissism.

My initial thread yesterday was not a whining thread it was meant to investigate how people think about what you are doing. You closed it before anyone could air their opinions.

WE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO DISAGREE WITH YOU WITHOUT YOU THROWING A FIT!

You are not behaving like the MAN you expect everyone else to be and quite frankly you NEVER have acted like a MAN. You are over reaching, telling everyone TOUGH LUCK, PROVES THE POINT! You are not God here, you are a little Moderator on an internet forum, nothing more!

1) If you are going to moderate clean up your bad attitude!

2) Stop insulting others who complain. You represent Gene and the company now!

3) Set the example for what you expect from others. Do not act worse than those complaining, like you are doing now, REAPEATEDLY!!

4) Act like an adult even if others don’t like what you are doing!

5) Give a reasoned explanation for your actions and then if we don't like it, we can go to Gene!

6) If you want the job as Moderator, do it right and not according to your random whim, or quit and let an adult do it

7) I nominate sanjuro_ronin, but if he won't do it, I'll do it if Gene approves of my thoughts on how to more appropriately Moderate.

Could not agree more with this post.

David Jamieson
08-06-2011, 08:01 AM
Scott, you flipped out.
You didn't say a word to me, you didn't pm your concern or your tack, you simply flipped out.

And you're still doing it man!
Your issues with me are yours. Take them up with me and don't bloat the forum with your freak outs and announcements of how you feel the forum should be run. If you wanted to run it, you could have easily asked to step in when the trolls were overwhelming.

You didn't, did you? So someone does and now you care all of a sudden?
yeah, I take exception to that on the face of it. I'm certain you have the intellectual capacity to understand why.
If not, I am unconcerned.

If you want to continue, take it to PM's
This goes for everyone.

nuff said.

Scott R. Brown
08-06-2011, 08:26 AM
Scott, you flipped out.
You didn't say a word to me, you didn't pm your concern or your tack, you simply flipped out.

Your issues with me are yours. Take them up with me and don't bloat the forum with your freak outs and announcements of how you feel the forum should be run. If you wanted to run it, you could have easily asked to step in when the trolls were overwhelming.

yeah, I take exception to that on the face of it. I'm certain you have the intellectual capacity to understand why.

This goes for everyone.

nuff said.

David, I had a legitimate question for the forum. I was concerned I was not being objective and wanted input from others members!

You are going on and one about being a Man but continue to act like a two year old.

If you had concerns about my thread why didn't YOU act like a MAN and PM me? Instead of just closing it.

So now you have closed, what? Three or four threads concerning the exact same topic I addressed in the first place. Every time you close one, it pops up again! Can't you get it through your head YOU are the problem!

I have never had a problem with trolls. If i don't like them I ignore them!

However, what I DO stand up against is abuse of power! You may have fixed somethings here, but you appear to have over reached, and apparently I am not the only one disturbed with your immature behavior. If you want to act with immaturity, do it on a section you are not responsible for.

Or this thread topic will keep popping up over and over again!

If you want others to act like MEN, start with yourself! If you don't like being questioned about your abuses, stop being abusive.

If you have anymore to say about it and you are afraid to say it publically, YOU PM Me!

I am not afraid to discuss this out in the open for all to see!

hskwarrior
08-06-2011, 08:32 AM

Can't you see David how you come off? look at the highlighted areas i posted. could you not have worded it a little differently so that you don't come off as a weasel? As a moderator, shouldn't you watch your words as well?

Kansuke
08-06-2011, 08:46 AM
Can't you see David how you come off? look at the highlighted areas i posted. could you not have worded it a little differently so that you don't come off as a weasel? As a moderator, shouldn't you watch your words as well?

You and Scott (and how many others?) are of course correct.

lkfmdc
08-06-2011, 08:50 AM
Jamieson

I am willing to cut you some slack. That sounds strange doesn't it :eek: but anyway, I am willing. But you do need to consider some of your actions

I was quite upset to see you become a moderator. I then watched how you dealt with "south win". He asked John Wang a perfectly legitimate question and you popped in and put up a snide comment. Snide comments are common here, but it might be suggested that snide comments are not appropriate in (1) a thread that is still serious and (2) from a moderator and CERTAINLY (3) as the first response to a serious thread BY a moderator

When the kid pointed out that your behavior was at odds with your position as moderator you (1) threatened him and (2) locked his thread

To me, that is a clear example of an abuse of power

wenshu
08-06-2011, 09:03 AM

So, I can't speak to it.

so, post all the kung fu related stuff you like! Please!

You weren't exactly blessed with an overabundance of impartiality in the first place (potentially towards certain other members with whom you have shared protracted antipathies). No one is going to be completely unbiased but the post above in addition to other actions effectively undermine any credibility you might have had as a balanced moderator.

bawang
08-06-2011, 10:25 AM
i support david ross as moderator

Ao Qin
08-06-2011, 10:26 AM
Don't weigh in on many issues here, but I just wanted to say I am happy DJ is back as a moderater, and I hope he won't give up the gig because of all the unfortunate personal attacks. How many others here want the job? Don't really know him personally, but he is fair, level-headed, intelligent, and loves defends / TCMA.

Speaking of TCMA, is anyone here going to Hong Luck's 50th anniversary celebration in Da Lun Do? 50 Lions - banquet, performances from many old-school masters...

Kevin

Scott R. Brown
08-06-2011, 10:31 AM
i support david ross as moderator

Ross, you cannot vote for yourself twice! But I will support your nomination as well as sanjuro's!

Kansuke
08-06-2011, 10:43 AM
Everyone who has been accused of being Ross should be made moderator. The ROSSERATORS!

lkfmdc
08-06-2011, 11:06 AM
I just wanted to say I am happy DJ is back as a moderater,

Jamieson has a trolling account?

MasterKiller
08-06-2011, 11:41 AM
I closed that thread, which DJ apparently opened so he could post again. Lame action, but whatever.

lkfmdc
08-06-2011, 11:54 AM
I closed that thread, which DJ apparently opened so he could post again. Lame action, but whatever.

nice edit :D

well, it SORT of changes the whole thing, but not completely

Gene would probably never make me a moderator, and if he made everyone accused to being me a moderator there would be more moderators than members LOL

MasterKiller
08-06-2011, 12:00 PM
My only rule is no personal attacks. Threads can wander organically, but once personal attacks start I'm locking threads, even when other moderators are involved. It's the only way I was able to calm down those knuckleheads in Off Topic.

I'm also banning repeat offenders, with no questions asked.

"I have a high art. I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me."--Archilochus 650 BC

SPJ
08-06-2011, 12:29 PM
we alone have the ultimate power

the power to ignore.

--

glance thru posts you like

and ignore or slide/glance thru ones you dun like

--

surfing on the ocean

surfing on the net

surfing on the forums

---

JamesC
08-06-2011, 01:16 PM
My only rule is no personal attacks. Threads can wander organically, but once personal attacks start I'm locking threads, even when other moderators are involved. It's the only way I was able to calm down those knuckleheads in Off Topic.

"I have a high art. I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me."--Archilochus 650 BC

Well then Jamieson should be banned. He repeatedly personally insults other members. And, he's a moderator.

SPJ
08-06-2011, 01:48 PM
we alone have the ultimate power

the power to ignore.

--

glance thru posts you like

and ignore or slide/glance thru ones you dun like

--

surfing on the ocean

surfing on the net

surfing on the forums

---

my point

if you are a surfer on the ocean or forum

you would ignore the small waves

if you see the big/good wave/post coming

you surf on it and have a good ride of your life

the rest of small waves or posts

eeh naaah

dun even bother

--

Lokhopkuen
08-06-2011, 03:27 PM
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :D

IronWeasel
08-06-2011, 04:25 PM

Isn't that what the OFF Topic forum was for?

Lokhopkuen
08-06-2011, 07:51 PM
Kill 'em all,
Let god sort them out:D

Scott, you flipped out.

This goes for everyone.

nuff said.

IronWeasel
08-07-2011, 08:24 AM
Stop closing all the threads

Kansuke
08-07-2011, 08:25 AM
Pretty clear what's going on here.

IronWeasel
08-07-2011, 08:30 AM
Everytime I go to make a reply, the thread is locked.

This will be a forum of Read Only threads!

We'll soon just have to communicate in PM's to each other...

So, Jamieson: Ban the trolls. Don't lock (all) of the threads.

Thanks

lkfmdc
08-07-2011, 08:32 AM
Let's see, rather than deleting the disruptive, off topic posts but the troll "hardwork" - Jamieson instead closes that thread. Thus, Jamieson is using his moderating powers to FURTHER the trolling.

Great job there :rolleyes:

IronWeasel
08-07-2011, 08:35 AM
Who's moderating the moderators?

David Jamieson
08-07-2011, 08:37 AM
Sorry to burst anyones bubble, but I didn't close the thread.

However, these threads are entirely unproductive when they degrade to the bickering etc.

Ironweasel, the thread was closed by someone else who is an admin or a mod here.

Now, having said that, carry on.:)

lkfmdc
08-07-2011, 08:40 AM
By closing a thread that a troll disrupts, you are advancing the troll's agenda, NOT "moderating" - if you can't understand that then you shouldn't be a moderator

IronWeasel
08-07-2011, 08:46 AM
Sorry to burst anyones bubble, but I didn't close the thread.

However, these threads are entirely unproductive when they degrade to the bickering etc.

Ironweasel, the thread was closed by someone else who is an admin or a mod here.

Now, having said that, carry on.:)

Thanks for the reply.

Sorry DJ, my mistake. I just assumed. :o

So, then....would WHOEVER keeps locking these, stop it?

Thanks in advance.

lkfmdc
08-07-2011, 08:52 AM
If Jamieson says he didn't close it, well, he didn't

but it is still a very bad trend here now

David Jamieson
08-07-2011, 08:53 AM
By closing a thread that a troll disrupts, you are advancing the troll's agenda, NOT "moderating" - if you can't understand that then you shouldn't be a moderator

Dave, please reread my post. Thanks.

lkfmdc
08-07-2011, 08:54 AM
If Jamieson says he didn't close it, well, he didn't

but it is still a very bad trend here now

Jamieson, please re read /\ my post
|

David Jamieson
08-07-2011, 08:57 AM
Jamieson, please re read /\ my post
|

Dave, the bad trend is the explosion of threads piling up about how much you want the forum to be run this way or that, how unfair I am and so on and so forth.

By all means, feel free to talk about, Oh, I dunno, how about Kung Fu and Martial arts?
Maybe that will trend in a different direction that will prove satisfactory to all involved?

IronWeasel
08-07-2011, 09:10 AM
Dave, the bad trend is the explosion of threads piling up about how much you want the forum to be run this way or that, how unfair I am and so on and so forth.

By all means, feel free to talk about, Oh, I dunno, how about Kung Fu and Martial arts?
Maybe that will trend in a different direction that will prove satisfactory to all involved?

I'm going for coffee.

Someone un-close the threads.

Lebaufist
08-07-2011, 10:08 AM
As an observer. All I can see is the main people who ***** alot, *****ing. Its the same 5 people.

Ross, I couldn't care less about who your teachers were. I just observe you being quite put off that you can't just make this the Ross show any more.

Hardwork needs to be ignored.

Perhaps if you few jokers would just go away, the multitude of people that might post would come back.

HumbleWCGuy
08-07-2011, 10:24 AM

You are talking to the troll of trolls. I only see this ending up one way.

MasterKiller
08-07-2011, 10:38 AM
Pretty clear what's going on here.

Hmmm...I thought our moderator overlord didn't like 'personal attacks.' This is the second post on this thread wherein I am specifically named during a personal attack. How can this be?

Pretty clear, indeed...

sanjuro_ronin
08-08-2011, 06:05 AM
I am the moderator of the southern forum and the health and fitness one, which anyone that frequents them can see have NOT had any troll issues since I toke them over lats year.
The southern one had to be moderated a bit more than the other one of course and in the first couple of months there were some issues but once it was made clear of what was what, it ran and continues to run smoothly.
Balance needs to be maintained and DJ is just getting his feet wet and I am confident that he will find the balance that he and this site need.
I support DJ 100%.

Violent Designs
08-08-2011, 06:10 AM
Scott, you flipped out.

This goes for everyone.

nuff said.

You know, Jamieson has a point. I don't like him much personally but it's just a guy you don't like on the internet, it's not a big deal, it hasn't been THAT bad, and you should talk to him privately first, in my opinion.

Also, don't hold grudges over people online (most of the time). Not good for health.

MasterKiller
08-08-2011, 09:16 AM
Quit crying.

Thank you for your support.

--The Management

Dragonzbane76
08-08-2011, 09:22 AM
Yes quit pitching

That is all carry on

taai gihk yahn
08-08-2011, 09:25 AM
as a health-care professional, after careful consideration, my assessment is as follows:
http://s3.amazonaws.com/files.posterous.com/buttertub/wEEseaHvGcloJJlcuIqmCiGBbiJkjuvluGEsdJuAIdghjDakzx fBxauCnGrv/media_httpimc1piccsyc_ppGFd.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKI AJFZAE65UYRT34AOQ&Expires=1312821028&Signature=jXvGDwn8rZP86zsx6e0YBsKelJ8%3D

lkfmdc
08-08-2011, 10:38 AM
Yes quit pitching

I am NOT catching :eek:

GeneChing
08-08-2011, 11:52 AM
Exit S.R.B. (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61415) Re-enter Lucas (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61446). Such drama. :p

In general, I let the forum run amuck. It seems that's the general state of a martial arts gathering and I actually enjoy the chaos more than the something that's overly controlled. That feels so unnatural, so unrealistic. But then, members complain. People always complain - some are genuine, others are just cries for help or attention - and I do have to listen to them for the genuine ones. Here on the forum, genuine complaints started to become such a time suck, so I made the decision to re-instate DJ. As many of you vets of this place know, DJ was a previous mod, and stepped down by his own choice. When he was a mod before, we worked together quite well. When he took off his mod 'hat', he joined the rough and tumble banter like many other members. Now he's adjusting back. Sure, he's been heavy-handed, but given that I was receiving so many complaints, control is a major issue.

Forgive the metaphor, DJ, but I feel like Mr. Burns when he says 'release the hounds'.

Lucas
08-08-2011, 12:06 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_gu1wlAwdunU/TGIb7VMA-tI/AAAAAAAAA9k/HDCHIsOAn0k/s400/free-MrBurnsExcellent.gif

lkfmdc
08-08-2011, 12:09 PM
I take two days off and now look...

don't worry Gene, I'm still here! :D

Scott R. Brown
08-08-2011, 12:30 PM
Yeah! It only took 4 threads to get the point across to David! It could have been only one thread if he had allowed the first thread to continue since all four threads made EXACTLY the same point.

Apparently, only drama is deemed worthy of consideration around here sometimes!

David doesn't listen well unless you get in his face, but I tried a decent, up front and adult approach first!

At least he is finally listening and has lightened up a bit, which was the point from the first.

Cudos to David for that, shame on him for not listening in the first place!

Between those two extremes, the Forum, Tao and The Force have regained their balance.

Thanks to those who participated in the" drama" and helped restore David to some sense of sanity! At least what sanity he is capable of!:p

Scott R. Brown
08-08-2011, 12:33 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_gu1wlAwdunU/TGIb7VMA-tI/AAAAAAAAA9k/HDCHIsOAn0k/s400/free-MrBurnsExcellent.gif

Welcome back Lucas, you add a certain something to the Forum that, when you are absent, isn't here!

Whatever that means!:D

Scott R. Brown
08-08-2011, 12:37 PM
I am NOT catching :eek:

B-itching?

Lucas
08-08-2011, 12:38 PM
Thanks man! It's good to know that I have something, what ever it is. :D

David Jamieson
08-08-2011, 12:39 PM
Actually Scott, at this point, I'm pretty sure you're crazy. :p

Scott R. Brown
08-08-2011, 12:40 PM
Quit crying.

Thank you for your support.

--The Management

Yeah! You bunch of wusses!

Bend over, grab your knees and take needless and unproductive abuse from your mods like a MAN!

Next thing you know they will be filming it and making money selling it as internet p0rn!

Lucas
08-08-2011, 12:40 PM
Who is not crazy?!?

Lucas
08-08-2011, 12:41 PM
If anything DJ is a serious constant. I leave for a month and when I get back, people are still *****ing about DJ HAHA. but now he has supreme ultimate power, hows that feel btw?

lkfmdc
08-08-2011, 12:49 PM
If anything DJ is a serious constant. I leave for a month and when I get back, people are still *****ing about DJ HAHA. but now he has supreme ultimate power, hows that feel btw?

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/images/hitler1.jpg

GeneChing
08-08-2011, 12:50 PM
don't worry Gene, I'm still here! :D
way to make my Monday...:mad:

Thanks to those who participated in the" drama"
wait, I thought you exited. :rolleyes:

Scott R. Brown
08-08-2011, 12:50 PM
Actually Scott, at this point, I'm pretty sure you're crazy. :p

The fact it took you THIS long to figure THAT out demonstrates YOU are crazier than ME!:p:p

Ha Ha Ha Ha......hee hee hee! Their coming to take ME (US) AWAY, Ha Ha hee hee....hee hee!

Scott R. Brown
08-08-2011, 12:51 PM
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/images/hitler1.jpg

With Darth Vadar music playing!

lkfmdc
08-08-2011, 12:51 PM

I"ve kept to my pledge not to post nekkid Ching photoshops for a month now, take what you can get

Scott R. Brown
08-08-2011, 12:56 PM

wait, I thought you exited. :rolleyes:

The point was made, some semblance of balance was restored to the Forum, Tao and The Force......

I am satisfied with the compromise!

I have zero tolerance for abuse of power, but all the tolerance of a loving mother for craziness and trolls!

Besides, since when have I recommended or insisted that ANYONE believe a word I say!

I'll try not to storm off again for another 10 years or so, unless it becomes necessary to save the world once again! :D

MightyB
08-08-2011, 12:58 PM
(Walks up to podium, clears throat)

Ahem...

(Straightens tie)

"The following people can go f**k themselves..."

wenshu
08-08-2011, 01:02 PM

I just did and I was fantastic!

lkfmdc
08-08-2011, 01:04 PM
Do not be alarmed by the tanks, blag flags and storm troopers, all with the "LKFMDC" banners, coming down the street toward you. This is a new regime, and we are benevolent. We just need room to live, don't be scared

Scott R. Brown
08-08-2011, 01:05 PM
(Walks up to podium, clears throat)

Ahem...

(Straightens tie)

I just did and I was fantastic!

Next thing you know they will be filming it and making money selling it as internet p0rn!

Wait...didn't someone already say.......Oh! that was me! NEVER MIND!!!!:o

David Jamieson
08-08-2011, 01:54 PM
Hitler? Really?

This is a tcma forum, if you absolutely must use a dictator to slur at someone, use Mao.

Scott R. Brown
08-08-2011, 01:56 PM
Hitler is more photogenic!:eek:

David Jamieson
08-08-2011, 01:58 PM
Hitler is more photogenic!:eek:

Mao killed more people.

Scott R. Brown
08-08-2011, 02:04 PM
Mao killed more people.

Come on now! You are not THAT bad!:p

Yet!:p:p

bawang
08-08-2011, 02:07 PM
if mao killed people, then i am horse.

lkfmdc
08-08-2011, 02:07 PM
Hitler? Really?

I looked for a good Canadian dictator, but......

bawang
08-08-2011, 02:09 PM
canadans have no big muskles like americans. not strong.

america ten. mexico zero. canada negative three.

Dragonzbane76
08-08-2011, 02:38 PM
haha spelling from my new android is difficult sometimes...

yes pitching should have been b!tching. :)

Scott R. Brown
08-08-2011, 02:41 PM
haha spelling from my new android is difficult sometimes...

yes pitching should have been b!tching. :)

Posting from my android has ruin my spelling and grammar in my posts. I hate it, but at least 1/2 my posts are from my android now, so I am learming to libe wip it!

Lucas
08-08-2011, 02:42 PM
sometimes i was posting from my windows 7 phone and it seems to actually improve my over all spelling and the battery lasts for a really long time.

Scott R. Brown
08-08-2011, 02:46 PM
canadans have no big muskles like americans. not strong.

america ten. mexico zero. canada negative three.

Well, they certainly aren't as strong as your mother!

Scott R. Brown
08-08-2011, 02:47 PM
sometimes i was posting from my windows 7 phone and it seems to actually improve my over all spelling and the battery lasts for a really long time.

I am sorry! Who are you? Have you been around here before?

Lucas
08-08-2011, 02:49 PM
No, sorry, wrong forum. I thought this was a dancing forum...

David Jamieson
08-08-2011, 02:51 PM
if mao killed people, then i am horse.

You and Sarah Jessica Parker will get along well.

hey, you know what, by your standard, Hitler didn't kill anyone either. :rolleyes:

SPJ
08-08-2011, 02:58 PM
I used to cry when my bob dylan audio tapes and bee gees 8 track got destroyed from playing over and over.

in 1980s, I joined Columbia and bought all my music collections back on cds.

one day, I bought a sony cd player that may host 250 cds.

life was good. till my 2 Y.O. jammed 2 or 3 cds on a single slot. the cd player was destroyed.

MP3 coming it was the 1990s.

I almost cried when I got ipod. no need tape or cd player sony walkman anymore

I turned to apple and itunes.

in 2000s, I also turned to pandora internet radio.

I cried a lot, when I may see many concerts and music videos from 1960s and 1970s on you tube. it was 2005.

I cried no more, with pandora streaming music in all my rooms and with netflix streaming all kung fu flixs on my TV, PC, ipad, ipod touch.

life is good.

carry on.

:)

Lucas
08-08-2011, 03:00 PM
all hail the alien overlord xenu!

Lucas
08-08-2011, 03:01 PM
You should all just be thankful that DJ is a mod instead of me. I show no mercy.

bawang
08-08-2011, 03:04 PM
i would like to become moderator of the wing chun forums.

You and Sarah Jessica Parker will get along well.

hey, you know what, by your standard, Hitler didn't kill anyone either. :rolleyes:

i am busy

Lucas
08-08-2011, 03:07 PM
I vote for Bawang to be a wing chun moderator.

Kansuke
08-08-2011, 03:10 PM
i would like to become moderator of the wing chun forums.

i am busy

I think we should make you the personal moderator of the two-year grandmaster of REAL (non-kickboxing) kungfu. He is so powerful, learned, and insightful that he needs his own caretaker. Kind of like the Big Brother program. You could buy him ice cream, listen to him talk about why he was given the boot by his teacher, and humor him about the 'secret' martial art he studies. You could make a real difference in the life of a wierdo.

Scott R. Brown
08-08-2011, 03:12 PM
all hail the alien overlord xenu!

Who has eaten more people than Mao, Hitler and David all put together!

And if we don’t "All Hail" we will be next on the menu......with hollanday sauce!

Lucas
08-08-2011, 03:12 PM
he wants your bank account too!!

SPJ
08-08-2011, 03:13 PM
listen to kelly clarkson

"a moment like this"

on pandora internet radio.

powerful indeed

kelly has a big lung capacity and may sing songs with power.

lauren alaina

she is powerful, too.

taylor swift medium

carrie underwood soft to medium

talking about singing power of country music

--

they all using their powers appropriately in singing, no abuses at all.

--

Scott R. Brown
08-08-2011, 03:14 PM
I vote for Bawang to be a wing chun moderator.

Is there such a thing as moderating Hendrik?

Lucas
08-08-2011, 03:15 PM
I bet bawang can give it a go worth paying attention to!

Scott R. Brown
08-08-2011, 03:17 PM
I bet bawang can give it a go worth paying attention to!

That would be a conversation worth watching!:eek:

bawang
08-08-2011, 03:18 PM
I think we should make you the personal moderator of the two-year grandmaster of REAL (non-kickboxing) kungfu. He is so powerful, learned, and insightful that he needs his own caretaker. Kind of like the Big Brother program. You could buy him ice cream, listen to him talk about why he was given the boot by his teacher, and humor him about the 'secret' martial art he studies. You could make a real difference in the life of a wierdo.

hardwork and hendrik has put me on ignore because i made them angry

thats a feat no man here has achieved

Kansuke
08-08-2011, 03:19 PM

Your mom must be proud.

bawang
08-08-2011, 03:21 PM
she brutally beat me and told me i was not strong enough. i then cried in the bathroom (which i sleep in) in bitterness and anger.
the next day i channel my rage at the gym and bicep curl over 25 pounds. each arm. the halo and dianabol had finally started working.

Scott R. Brown
08-08-2011, 03:23 PM

This is true, I am not sure, but I don't even think I am on Hedrik's ignore list. At least sometimes I am not because sometimes he still responds to my posts.

He also plagiarizes my metaphors without due attribution!

Curse Him!:mad:

Scott R. Brown
08-08-2011, 03:24 PM
she brutally beat me and told me i was not strong enough. i then cried in the bathroom (which i sleep in) in bitterness and anger.
the next day i channel my rage at the gym and bicep curl over 25 pounds. each arm. the halo and dianabol had finally started working.

You DO know your mom is a MAN, right?:eek:

Kansuke
08-08-2011, 03:25 PM

All as it should be. You should be grateful to her.

Lucas
08-08-2011, 03:26 PM
his mom is yeung

Kansuke
You DO know your mom is a MAN, right?:eek:

Oh no you di'int!!!!!

bawang
All as it should be. You should be grateful to her.

yes, my mother made me the man i am today.

*thousand yard stare

Scott R. Brown
08-08-2011, 03:27 PM
his mom is yeung

Is she yeung or Odd?

Kansuke
08-08-2011, 03:27 PM
his mom is yeung

...at heart

Lucas
08-08-2011, 03:28 PM
his mom arm wrestle with bruce lee

Scott R. Brown
08-08-2011, 03:29 PM
Oh no you di'int!!!!!

Sorry!:o

He has been here for years now, and someone had to tell him!

It's for his own good! It'll make a man out of him!

bawang
08-08-2011, 03:29 PM
when a feminine wing chun man is brutally and mercilessly beaten by a mma meathead, i feel great joy in my heart.

nothing is more sweeter than the tears of a broken wing chun man, his dreams and fantasies shattered and throw to the wind.

Lucas
08-08-2011, 03:30 PM
when a feminine wing chun man is brutally and mercilessly beaten by a mma meathead, i feel great joy in my heart. especially if its a white guy.

i hire out mma guys on the street corners and pay them in red meat and sick them on wing chun schools for fun

Scott R. Brown
08-08-2011, 03:31 PM
his mom arm wrestle with bruce lee

da!!

bawang
08-08-2011, 03:33 PM
cool story bro.

one time me and my mma buddies were injecting each other at the gyms changingroom, and he asked me, hey man, do you ever feel like just ripping someones head off? and i said, yeah bro, i totally do. then we went and bicep and tricep curled for over two hours. the time was ten thirty.

Scott R. Brown
08-08-2011, 03:34 PM
cool story bro.

one time me and my mma buddies were injecting each other at the gyms changingroom, and he asked me, hey man, do you ever feel like just ripping someones head off? and i said, yeah bro, i totally do. then we went and bicep and tricep curled for over two hours.

Injecting each other with what? Vitamin D!CK?

Lucas
08-08-2011, 03:35 PM

that was a good one

bawang
08-08-2011, 03:38 PM

4000 mg of halo.

Scott R. Brown
08-08-2011, 03:38 PM
that was a good one

I would say, "It's all in the wrist!"

But THAT would be gross!:eek:

Scott R. Brown
08-08-2011, 03:40 PM
4000 mg of tren.

If your buddy makes you bend over before he "injects" you, I wouldn't be so sure THAT is what you were getting!

bawang
08-08-2011, 03:41 PM
you are just jealous because you are an old man. weak old man.

wenshu
08-08-2011, 03:44 PM

I think he is just jealous of your nascent gynecomastia and cystic back-acne.

bawang
08-08-2011, 03:44 PM
he no reply he scares

Scott R. Brown
08-08-2011, 03:48 PM

Yeah! Well THIS old man just did 5 one rep sets of chins with 90# added at a body wt of 200#, about a month ago!!:p

And I did it WITHOUT a Vitamin D!CK injection!:p:p:p

Scott R. Brown
08-08-2011, 03:51 PM
NOW whose scared and no reply!:p

bawang
08-08-2011, 03:52 PM
i just did siu nim tao for 2 hours wearing a weight vest.

Scott R. Brown
08-08-2011, 03:54 PM
i just did siu nim tao for 2 hours wearing a weight vest.

I eat siu nim tao for breakfast every morning.....I think that's what it is anyway??:confused:

And i eat it with the tail intact!:p

bawang
08-08-2011, 04:06 PM
why would you eat the tail?

why would you do that scott? why? why the FUK would you do that, you sonofabich? why? what do you have against chinese people?

i want answers , scott. i want answers.

Scott R. Brown
08-08-2011, 04:13 PM
why would you eat the tail?

why would you do that scott? why? why the FUK would you do that, you sonofabich? why? what do you have against chinese people?

I don't have anything against the Chinese, my wife is part Chinese. The part I like the most!:D

I thought you were supposed to eat the tail so you don't have to get a Vitamin D!CK injection! I don't want one of those! I hear they hurt!

bawang
08-08-2011, 04:15 PM
my wife is part Chinese.

another michelle malkin.

Lucas
08-08-2011, 04:16 PM
scott r brown is trong!

Scott R. Brown
08-08-2011, 04:17 PM
another michelle malkin.

What a Babe! She's got lips like my wife's! Very sexy!

And I hear she gets Vit. D injections too!

bawang
08-08-2011, 04:17 PM
hes prolly takin hcg.

Scott R. Brown
08-08-2011, 04:18 PM
scott r brown is trong!

I bow to your wisdomliness!

bawang
08-08-2011, 04:20 PM
i can easily crush you, like taking crack from a baby. i have meditated in the santi stance for over 2 years.

Scott R. Brown
08-08-2011, 04:23 PM
i can easily crush you, like taking crack from a baby. i have meditated in the santi stance for over 2 years.

Yeah! Well I sat on Santas lap when I was 2 years old too! But I am a big boy now and do manly chins with manly weights and I'm married to a part Chinese babe!

So THERE!:p

Lucas
08-08-2011, 04:23 PM
santa gives vit. d injections!

Scott R. Brown
08-08-2011, 04:25 PM
santa gives vit. d injections!

I set, you spike! What a team!

SPJ
08-08-2011, 04:53 PM
with power also comes responsibility

so rule wisely sort of

---

wall streets crumbled since the credit rating for US government dropped from AAA to AA+

mei hua typhoon hit zhe jiang and interfered all the way up to yan tai and qing dao of shan dong--

talking about the abusive power of the nature and wall streets

--

Kansuke
08-08-2011, 05:16 PM
But I am a big boy now and do manly chins with manly weights and I'm married to a part Chinese babe!

Does she know you are doing manly Chins on the side?

PalmStriker
08-08-2011, 08:31 PM
No, sorry, wrong forum. I thought this was a dancing forum...
According to MMA you may start dancing. :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmhS4vwU5q8

Lokhopkuen
08-08-2011, 09:48 PM
yes, my mother made me the man i am today.

*thousand yard stare

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q69/lokhopkuen/Shootfighter-1.jpg
I'm not sure what to say:rolleyes::p:eek::D

bawang
08-08-2011, 10:17 PM
where did you get that picture of my mother and father?

Lokhopkuen
08-08-2011, 10:35 PM
where did you get that picture of my mother and father?

Bawang for President:D

bawang
08-08-2011, 10:37 PM
you are the man who abandoned us so long ago?

father?

im cry tears. im cry tears.

Scott R. Brown
08-09-2011, 01:08 AM
bawang's mom has big b00bs!:eek:

Brule
08-09-2011, 05:46 AM
Just came back from a concert last night. Didn't know Bawang's mom was in the band. Awesome night.....

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u77/HidaTenshu/bloodsport.gif

mickey
08-09-2011, 08:34 AM
EarthDragon, YouKnowWho, SPJ, TenTigers, -N-, Jimbo

Will you please volunteer to become moderators to the KFM forums for one year?

This site has gone to a place worse than hell. I ask you guys because you are level headed (in print, at least), fair, and as a group, represent a good cross section of information. Additionally, you guys are almost always here. The forum couild only improve with the support you can bring as moderators.

I thank you in advance,

mickey

Scott R. Brown
08-09-2011, 09:01 AM
EarthDragon, YouKnowWho, SPJ, TenTigers, -N-, Jimbo

Will you please volunteer to become moderators to the KFM forums for one year?

This site has gone to a place worse than hell. I ask you guys because you are level headed (in print, at least), fair, and as a group, represent a good cross section of information. Additionally, you guys are almost always here. The forum couild only improve with the support you can bring as moderators.

I thank you in advance,

mickey

never heard of any of them!:p

bawang
08-09-2011, 09:02 AM
i volunteer to be moderator.

lkfmdc
08-09-2011, 09:09 AM

let me be a moderator and trust me, the trolling will stop

bawang
08-09-2011, 09:12 AM
i was not trolling on the thread about wrestling. do you really want me to dig up documents just for an internet argument

Scott R. Brown
08-09-2011, 09:13 AM

Ok, but you must wear your hair in a cool Mongolian braid and have a rapist mustachio!

TenTigers
08-09-2011, 09:14 AM
sure, no problem.
Let me just sharpen up my Banning Blade of Death.....

lkfmdc
08-09-2011, 09:15 AM
i was not trolling on the thread about wrestling. do you really want me to dig up documents just for an internet argument

If you say "Han couldn't wrestle by decree" my bet is you are correct, you seem up on this stuff

If you say "no one practices this stuff anymore" I agree 100%

but there are lots of trips, sweeps and throws in TCMA

bawang
08-09-2011, 09:17 AM
if we want to decrease trolling, we have to increase discussion about thoese kind of things. maybe you can discuss wrestling examples from clf or lama pai on that thread, it would be interesting since i dont know anything about those styles, and it would be cool to know about those tings.

IronWeasel
08-09-2011, 09:20 AM
^^^^^^Bump

lkfmdc
08-09-2011, 09:23 AM
if we want to decrease trolling, we have to increase discussion about thoese kind of things. maybe you can discuss wrestling examples from clf or lama pai on that thread, it would be interesting since i dont know anything about those styles, and it would be cool to know about those tings.

The truth is, so much kung fu is just lost at this point

Shuai Jiao has it's "forms" but they are not forms, they are short shadow exercises to learn the basics of the throws

I learned these from Jeng Hsing Ping in 1980's before I met Chan Tai San

I met CTS and started doing Lama, I said to him "some of these movements are the same as the shuai jiao (suet gok in Cantonese)" - CTS turns at me and he said "of course, they are BOTH strikes AND throws"

There is a LOT of shuai jiao in Lama.

If you go back and look at long fist, you say "no, they don't have sickle, etc etc etc" but then you look AGAIN... well, maybe THAT is really this

I think even John Wang is guilty of this. He knew long fist people who didn't know the throws, so he said, "they don't have them".. but that is not the 100% truth

lkfmdc
08-09-2011, 09:23 AM
^^^^^^Bump

they will just close this one now :rolleyes:

JamesC
08-09-2011, 09:25 AM
In before close.

bawang
08-09-2011, 09:26 AM
lets discuss on the other thread man

sure a lot of kung fu is lost, but if you dont talk about it, theres nothing else to talk about, other than trolling.

Scott R. Brown
08-09-2011, 09:33 AM
I agree, there is not much I enjoy more here than David's stories!:)

Scott R. Brown
08-09-2011, 09:38 AM
me too! Whew!!! That was close!

JamesC
08-09-2011, 09:40 AM
I'm on a high protein diet right now. Lots of gas. Smells like death.

Scott R. Brown
08-09-2011, 09:42 AM
I'm on a high protein diet right now. Lots of gas. Smells like death.

That was WHEW, NOT PEW!!!!:eek:

GeneChing
08-09-2011, 09:51 AM
DJ is the renewed mod, but there are surely others at play. With DJ catching all the heat (thanks for that, DJ) it allows the rest of us to go about the business of locking/deleting/banning discreetly. Basic misdirection really. I shouldn't really let the cat out of the bag, but from the inside perspective, it's just too funny to watch you all voice your misguided opinions. Of course, misguided opinions are the grist for the forum mill, so carry on. ;)

JamesC
08-09-2011, 09:52 AM
Doesn't matter to me. I'm in before the close. Booya.

Scott R. Brown
08-09-2011, 10:09 AM
DJ is the renewed mod, but there are surely others at play. With DJ catching all the heat (thanks for that, DJ) it allows the rest of us to go about the business of locking/deleting/banning discreetly. Basic misdirection really. I shouldn't really let the cat out of the bag, but from the inside perspective, it's just too funny to watch you all voice your misguided opinions. Of course, misguided opinions are the grist for the forum mill, so carry on. ;)

Since we are being so honest here, it must be recognized that David was also the only moderator rubbing his new (returned) found power in the face of everyone and their mother and acting in ways that are offensive and antagonistic to regular members! None of which is a problem when the poster is MEMBER David, but Moderator David is in a position of trust and responsibility. This requires different standards of behavior. It is only different than the responsibilities of a police officer by a matter of degree.

Members need to feel they can trust the moderators to be fair and even handed.

Also, closing a valid thread, by whom ever it was, for no good discernible reason while allowing other threads on the exact same topic to continue is a demonstration of flawed moderating regardless of who was responsible!

(BTW David, NOT ragging on you still, just making a point about PAST behavior. We both had our say and I am cool with that!)

David Jamieson
08-09-2011, 10:22 AM
No, I don't mind. People will complain. People don't like change, they fear it.
And a cloud so dark as I am is indeed something worth fearing for some people I suppose. Muwhahahahahaha. I like stretching my ego too! Who thunk it?

I mean, if they weren't afraid, they wouldn't be hating right?
Some of the things you accused me of being abusive about had nothing to do with me. So, despite your having a say, you directed it the wrong way, as have others and you know what? That's ok.

I'll be happy when our forum here isn't people sniping at each other, isn't running top 5 threads complaining about members or moderators, isn't a dumping ground for passive aggressive armchair mma people or a retaliation pit for the targets of their aggression who actually, as deluded as some of you think they may be, have more place being here in this Kung Fu forum than some of you in context to the content you put forth.

Because bottom line is Kung Fu is about whole person. It is not as some say "originally straight up martial arts" <<<< THAT is wrong and deluded.

Kung Fu is waaaaaayyyy more. It is a method of development of an entire being.

Saying that Kung fu is about Fighting first is like saying Yoga only has one limb.

You are missing out on all the glory and beauty that is the moon because you're staring at your finger!

lol, still, I do love it here. :p

Scott R. Brown
08-09-2011, 10:30 AM
I am with you on that, I am happy for anyone, even you ;) to say whatever is on their mind, I just want the same right! And if I am in the wrong I can take being fried for it. :)

GeneChing
08-09-2011, 10:39 AM
Since we are being so honest here, it must be recognized that David was also the only moderator rubbing his new (returned) found power in the face of everyone and their mother and acting in ways that are offensive and antagonistic to regular members! I confess, that was really amusing from my perspective. Sure, it wasn't "fair and even handed" but it was hecka funny. Just imagine what might happen if I made other trollhounds here mods. ;)

MasterKiller
08-09-2011, 10:40 AM
I'm merging all the b1tchfest threads.

Yay!

GeneChing
08-09-2011, 10:42 AM
Then we'd just have one big fat thread. :rolleyes:

MasterKiller
08-09-2011, 10:46 AM
http://thegoodjokes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/002-Become-an-internet-forum-moderator-thegoodjokes.jpg

David Jamieson
08-09-2011, 10:51 AM
I Like big threads
I can't deny
All you other fellas...

etc.

thanks MK, I was going to do that, but I was hesitant about the next barrage of abuse I would have to endure and i didn't have a fresh stick of gum by which to endure it with. :p

Scott R. Brown
08-09-2011, 11:10 AM
I confess, that was really amusing from my perspective. Sure, it wasn't "fair and even handed" but it was hecka funny. Just imagine what might happen if I made other trollhounds here mods. ;)

The entertainment value of whining and complaining cannot be denied!:D:p

I'm merging all the b1tchfest threads.

Yay!

Then bring back my three post thread and put it at the top, since I am taking credit for the meltdown, regardless of whether it started with me or not!

bawang
08-09-2011, 11:43 AM
does anyone know how to defend a right hook with wing chun? HLEP

David Jamieson
08-09-2011, 12:28 PM

nope, but i can defend with hung kuen or boxing or mma or karate.

isn't wing chun about how to stand up in a canoe or something?

JamesC
08-09-2011, 12:29 PM

Yes. You defend with your teeth.

wenshu
08-09-2011, 12:34 PM
Yes. You defend with your teeth.

By throwing them at your attacker after you pick them up off the sidewalk.

bawang
08-09-2011, 12:37 PM
i think in wingchun you defend using a method that in the animal kingdom is called "presenting"

Lucas
08-09-2011, 12:44 PM
no can devend.

bawang
08-09-2011, 12:45 PM
wing chunners pull guard without grappling.

Lucas
08-09-2011, 12:46 PM
wing chunners pull guard without grappling.

lol ......