PDA

View Full Version : Muscle definition

stubbs
04-27-2001, 03:11 PM
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone could give me tips on achieving good muscle definition, partculary on the fore arms, lats and stomach.

I'm training every day, alternating between running and circuit training every other day and kung fu once a week. I am happy with my wieght and fitness but I would like more defined muscle groups. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

satisfaction loses, humility gains

SevenStar
04-27-2001, 05:52 PM
If you are training properly, then you might want to check your diet. (See Iron, I said diet) ;) You need to pay attention to your diet, making sure that it is condcucive to you keeping your body fat % low.

"A wise man speaks because he has something to say; A fool speaks because he has to say something."

IronFist
04-29-2001, 10:04 AM
SevenStar said: "If you are training properly, then you might want to check your diet. (See Iron, I said diet) :) "

Right on the money :) You could have all the definition in the world, and if it's covered by a protective layer of fat, then no one's gonna see it, are they? If you are skinny and are lacking defintion, then just keep working. It will come in time.

Iron