PDA

View Full Version : OBIWAN,you brother of GOKTIMUS ,the whinger,another,TROLL,who likes to vote ,to ban others,SHOULD BE

deadlypower
03-02-2001, 07:35 AM
VOTE ,this whingers brother out of the forum .He and his NORTHERN MANTIS,dickheads,who has polluted the whole FORUM is now thinking he can butt into others affairs.YOU dont even have any sparring experiences or even good at actual fighting to remand others sifu .

power

03-02-2001, 08:00 AM
LOOK ,OUR SIHING ,has every right to remand whoever he wants.OUR NORTHERN MANTIS STYLE,has more expertise than other known kungfu styles.SO ... you loudmouths ,shutup ,and LISTEN,to us NORTHERN MANTIS PRO'S.,
KUNGFU PROFESSIONALS

kelvein chan

03-02-2001, 11:20 AM
all u Shaolin kung fu dykes should just get back to your mardi gras preparations and not waste ur time challenging ppl and ur Shoalin kung fu gay talks.Shaolin Kung fu doesnt work. those kung fu trainers look like flower boys. Northern mantis, is the way to go, ill beat the hell out of you all, none of u can block my tumtuy moves. And the worst thing about shaolin kung fu is the horse stance, it looks like someone is dropping the bomb. ALL KUNG FU MONKS IS NOTHING GAY LORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

:)

Neverhood

03-02-2001, 01:23 PM
Deadly Power!

Seen it all in the 70's KF flicks. Snake Vs Eagle, Dog Vs Cat, Shark Vs Dolphine! Picking a bone with Nth Mantis practitioners is just so ancient. Time have moved on!

So Deadly Power, it's off with those flairs, ditch the afro hair do and kick off those platform shoes. And get a life!!! Then again, if you knew how to have a life you probably won't be taking this forum so seriously!

But then again, perhaps Girl Power rules OK!

Ego Energize!
Maximus Maximize!

Boris
03-03-2001, 02:02 AM
From the above, it looks like theres one school where being a d!ckhead is an prerequitsite before joining the school. Mantis D!cks, look at what you have written and see what you are saying. If you can see that you are all petty arrogant, egotistical ppl , then please change your ways, otherwise that attitude is going to land you in so much friggin' trouble. No amount of Kung Fu training will prepare you for that. Your Sifu must be very proud in how his students carry the mantis reputation by insulting all other schools. How come Kung Fu always attracts all the wrong sorts?

If you hold anything back, I'll kill you. If you bend the truth, or if I think you're bending the truth, I'll kill you. If you forget anything, I'll kill you. In fact, you're going to have to work very hard to stay alive, Nick. I hope you understand everything

deadlypower
03-03-2001, 03:53 AM
So Ego the ****** WHINGER,is back in town.So your mama has finally fixed your wheelchair and given you artificial hands and a new life ,but still you crybaby will always be a crybaby.(oww it is hurting.....,mama i need some did-ta jow in my arse hole ,stop it... ,it'S hurting .REMEMBER YOUR FAMOUS ****** PHRASE FROM THE DUTY OF CARE)Your're all talk ,baboon face!!!!

power

deadlypower
03-03-2001, 04:18 AM
EGO ,it is true in the cases of the MANTIS world where ,the female rules,the male looses it's head to the female after mating,that surely shows that you EGO/GOKTIMUS is a .F(IS THAT WHY YOU ARE STILL AROUND)......

power

03-03-2001, 05:06 AM
Deadlypower

Geez. Get over it. Those were not my words. Check your facts before posting thank you.

In regards to your second post, EGO is not at all related to Goktimus. I have made that clear in Duty of Care.

You are right that female mantis eat the males after mating. If you think that Ego Maximus is a mantis with a baboon face fair enough. But why do you assume EGO to be male? I could just as likely be female!

Check your assumptions before posting. Thank you!

Ego Energize!
Maximus Maximize!

03-03-2001, 06:06 AM
The main whingers are the shaolin so called clowns,all their circus acts,which they call kungfu are a joke.The bald headed monks,the founders of these style ,were a bunch of p00fs,who lost there fertility from all those stupid pulling and shoving of there testicles.go back and hide yourselves in the monastry,where you can whinge and wank among yourself in your little world.where you all belong,that is what you lot of f@gs are good for and leave the serious kungfu to us mantis style,the PRO'S AND KUNGFU PROFESSIONALS.

kelvein chan

03-03-2001, 08:04 AM
Mercilessfighter,

You seem passionate about your mantis style and fair enough if you don't have much respect for Shaolin style.

However one's choice of style is not dependent on their sexual orientation. (eg. bring a p00f as you had mentioned in your last post has nothing to do with the practice of mantis or Shaolin).

Don't forget, mantis was partially developed in Shaolin. Perhaps in the old-days great practitioners of mantis were not ****-phobic!

Ego Energize!
Maximus Maximize!

joedoe
03-04-2001, 12:54 AM
If you are in America, and Obiwan is your Sihing, how does that work? Obiwan is from Sydney Australia.

03-04-2001, 05:06 AM
EGO,it's incorrect that northern mantis was ever from the shaolin,it ,in fact was introduced to the shaolin from outside source so that it can be
expanded and developed further and not be another good martialart lost in time.When did you start showing sympathy for these bold head monks,when most of them were either crimnals escaping persecution or gillted lovers finding it hard to face reality,some also were pedophiles where the institution obviously had a lot of preys..........

kelvein chan

joedoe
03-04-2001, 05:20 AM
You keep dodging my questions. Is the English I use too clear for you to understand?

03-04-2001, 06:10 AM
Maybe i'm on holiday!!!!!!!!!!!!! GORF..........

kelvein chan

joedoe
03-04-2001, 07:08 AM
What, mental institutions give their patients holidays now do they?

03-04-2001, 07:23 AM
Your monastry does,but i live in a free world.

kelvein chan

joedoe
03-04-2001, 07:26 AM
Huh? Ahhhhhhh. You've gone back to making no sense.

Mr. Nemo
03-04-2001, 11:35 PM
Man, these guys (or I guess it's only one guy, or maybe two) are way worse than the old Rolls was. You should keep up pressure to ban them, they're definitly ruining this section of the board.

JWTAYLOR
03-04-2001, 11:42 PM
What does GORF mean?
Other than FROG spelled backwards?
JWT

If you pr!ck us, do we not bleed? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that the villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction. MOV

03-05-2001, 01:07 AM
ROLLS,was no kungfu practitioner,whereas i am ,and is onto one of the best style you could ask for.,which is practical in street fighting,not like some circus shaolin kungfu where they hope and dance around before posing.

kelvein chan

Muhammad
03-05-2001, 01:17 AM
The only benefits off your kung fu being showned here is u frothin and ravin in an incoherant manner, well that is not actually classed as kung fu, neither is the technique u practice called Takin5manAtOnceInMantisPosition considered a proper form.

So please stick to what u know like felatting your dog.

There is only one god and Muhammad is his prophet

NorthernMantis
03-05-2001, 01:18 AM
meciless-

Quit using kelvin chan's name.If you want cause trouble don't be afraid about it.Don't bring yourself down to this.

"Always be ready"

joedoe
03-05-2001, 05:15 AM
So mercilessfister, do you froth at the mouth because of a congenital condition, or are you just an idiot? Can't you put together a coherent sentence? Is it just too much for you is it? Maybe I should use smaller words.

03-05-2001, 08:55 AM
you call yourself a muslim. you are such a loser. you only talk about mounting arafat. you f*cking idiot. at this time of the year, all of yer tipless brothers are crawling up the mount arafat to retrace the steps of your great prophet mohammed to look for yer lost tip.
get ya facts right you p00f. :D

kelvein chan :cool: :mad: :eek: ;)

Mr. Nemo
03-05-2001, 09:07 AM
I renew my request that these people be banned. I know I'm nagging, but I really liked this forum! It was my favorite one!

joedoe
03-05-2001, 12:39 PM
I see that merciless****er continues to write one incoherent post, then cuts and pastes it all over the place.

Maybe if you stopped fellating your dog you may be able to write better. Or is it because your dog is so busy pounding your arse that you can't type properly?

Muhammad
03-06-2001, 01:07 AM
blah blah blah blah

That is basicaly what is comin out of u merciless, as i said b'fore please calm down b'fore u post, i am trying to understand what u are trying to say, but u are still writing in an incoherant manner,

all i can gather again from your ravings is something about u wanting to mount arafat with your brothers. Well try posting again, maybe this time u may have calm downed.

btw thanks for coming again

03-06-2001, 05:56 AM
MUHAMMAD: Good to see you are still alife,do'nt you think you muslim's are so stupid as to rush towards some satn's rocks only to be killed.,what a way to go.Why no put a loaded gun in your mouth and pull the trigger and see if the bullets are faulty or not.........

kelvein chan

Muhammad
03-06-2001, 06:11 AM
hahahahaha

maybe it is not froth, but your dogs cum hahaha

Man again i ask u to post a coherant reply and all i get is u typing up unreadable messages while frothing in the mouth.

try posting again
coherantly this time hahahaha